can we ____ it all____ andi can eat a horseit now?填空

新目标英语八年级下_新目标英语八年级(上)单元测试题(Units6~7)-疾风资料库
新目标英语八年级下_新目标英语八年级(上)单元测试题(Units6~7)
发布时间: 10:06&&&&发布人:
新目标英语八年级(上)单元测试题(Units6~7)
Unit 6Ⅰ. 单项选择(15分)1. —Thanks a lot________us so much help.—Not at all.A. giving
B. for giving
C. of giving
D. to giving2.________some pictures of me and my twin sister Liu Yang.A. That is
B. There isC. Here are
D. Here they are3.________there is no air or water on the moon, there can be no life of any kind.A. For
B. Because of
D. When4. More people are coming to the party. Would you please get________chairs?A. a couple more
B. a couple of moreC. another a couple
D. another couple of5. The nurse is very kind________the patient, and it’s very nice________her to do so in the hospital.A. of, to
D. of, of6. —Could you show me how I can get to the station?—Yes, I________.A. can
D. would7. Do be sure to________and not to lose your temper when you talk to him. He is just a child after all.A. stay calmly
B. stay calmC. staying calmly
D. staying calm8. —Would you like________more beer?—No, thanks. I’ve had enough.A. any
D. little9.________I go to work by train, but usually I get there by car.A. Sometime
B. Sometimes
C. Some time
D. Some times10. The watch you wear is the same watch________I lost, only mine is a little older.A. that
D. ×11. Let me show you the photos of________and________twin sister.A. me, I
D. I, me12. We________black eyes and black hair.A. have both
C. both have
D. both has13. She likes singing, dancing and talking with others. But I often stay at home and read books. So I am________than her.A. funnier
C. more outgoing
D. wilder14. My father never eats junk food, and he does exercise every day. So he is________.A. healthy
B. unhealthy
C. serious
D. intellectual15. —________do you think of Connie? —She is quiet and calm.A. How
D. WhoⅡ. 完形填空(10分)I have a good friend at school. Her name is Liu Wei. She’s fifteen years old. She is a beautiful girl1 a pair of bright eyes and long black hair. In some ways we look the same,2 some students say we are twins.In our class, she is not good at all her subjects, but she works hard all the time. Now she is doing3 than before. I hope she can make greater progress(进步).I often go to her house.4 many kinds of books and magazines on her bookshelf. She likes5 . Her Chinese is6 of all in our class. She often helps me with Chinese.Liu Wei is an active girl. She’s a little7 than me. She likes ball games very much. She is8 badminton. But I’m9 better than her at pingpong. We often play games together after class.Liu Wei has a happy family. Her parents10 teachers. She is a good child at home. She often helps her parents with their housework. Her father and mother love her very much.This is my best friend——Liu Wei.1. A. and
D. has2. A. because
C. however
D. but3. A. good
D. best4. A. There have
B. There has
C. There is
D. There are5. A. read
B. reading
D. to reading6. A. the best
D. good7. A. outgoing
B. much outgoing
C. more outgoing
D. outgoinger8. A. good at
B. well at
C. good in
D. bad at9. A. much
D. lot10. A. both are
B. are bothC. are all
D. all areⅢ. 阅读理解(15分)(A)When you speak, or write a letter, or make a telephone call, your words carry a message. People communicate(交流) with words. But do you think you can communicate without words? A smile on your face shows you are happy or friendly. Tears in your eyes tell others that you are sad. When you raise your hand in class, the teacher knows you want to say something or ask questions. You shake your head, and people know you are saying “No”. You nod and people know you are saying “Yes”. Other things can also carry message. For example a sign at the bus helps you to know which bus to take. A sign on the door tells you where to go in or out. Have you ever noticed that there are a lot of signs around you and that you receive messages from them all the time?People can communicate in many other ways. An artist can use his drawings to tell about beautiful mountains, about the blue seas and many other things. Books are written to tell about all the wonderful things in the world and also about people and their ideas.Books, magazines, TVs, radios and films all help us communicate with others. They all help us to know what is going on in the world and what other people are thinking about.1. People communicate________.A. with words only
B. in many different ways C. in letters and with drawings
D. with smiles, tears and hands2. Signs can carry as much________as words. A. questions
B. examples
C. tears and smiles
D. message3.________are not mentioned in the passage as things which help us communicate.A. Books and magazines
B. TVs and filmsC. Newspapers
D. Radios4. Communication is important because it can help people to________. A. understand the world and other people better B. teach each other to speak, write, read and draw C. know what other people are thinking about D. learn what’s happening in the world more quickly5. The best title for this short passage is “________”. A. The Importance of Communication
B. Signs Carry MessageC. Words, Signs and Drawings
D. Ways of Communication(B)jigsaw puzzle是一种原创拼图的智力游戏,下面的图文是一个拼图游戏的制作全过程?阅读后,请完成后面的各项任务?1. How many sheets of paper do you need?A. Two.
D. Four.2. Where should the line from the top left-hand corner end?A. In the bottom left-hand corner.B. In the bottom right- hand corner.C. In the top right-hand corner.D. Two inches from the bottom right- hand corner.3. How far from the top should the marks on each side of the paper be?A. 2 inches.
B. 4 inches.
C. 6 inches.
D. 1 inch.4. How many marks should you make on the paper?A. Six.
D. Eight.5. How many colors should you use to color the square?A. As many as you like.
B. As many as needed.C. Only one.
D. Only a few.1.________________is the oldest of the four.2. Jim Conway is________________.3. 5421870 is Sonya Boder’s________________.4. Shohid Kayani works in________________.5. Of the four,________________can drive a taxi.Ⅳ. 词汇(10分)根据句意和首字母提示,写出空白处所缺的单词?1. Maria isn’t short. She is t________.2. Girls are q________than boys, and boys are more outgoing than girls.3. Zhang Hong likes eating all the time. He is h________.4. The boy talks to everyone. He is o________.5. My son is very smart. He studies very well. He is c________.6. My friend makes us laugh. She is f________.7. Mrs Li teaches us math very well. She is a p________teacher in our school.8. We play basketball every day. We are a________.9. I don’t like talking a lot. I’m c________and quiet.10. Tom doesn’t have short hair. He has l________hair.Ⅴ. 补全对话(5分)根据下列图画内容,完成对话?1. —The woman is athletic.—The man is________.2. —Julia’s hair is long.—Linda’s hair is________.3. —Jack is thirsty.—Ted is________.4. —The girl is happy.—The boy is________.5. —Whose drawing is better?—________.Ⅵ. 句型转换(5分)根据上句,完成下句,使两句意思基本相同?每空填一词?1. I am good at English. Li Lei is good at English too.I am good at English,________________Li Lei.2. Liu Ying is not as good at sports as her sister.Liu Ying’s sister is not________________________than________sister.3. They are not the same in some ways.They________________in some ways.4. I like sports. Jane likes sports too.Jane and I________________sports.5. I am 1.56 metres tall this year, I was 1.53 metres tall last year.I am________centimeters________than I________last year.Ⅶ. 汉译英(5分)根据汉语句子,完成英语句子,每空填一词?1. 无论怎么难,我得让我父母笑?________difficult, I’ll have to make my parents________.2. 你们看上去一样吗?Do you look________________?3. 那对他不是很重要?That’s not very________for________.4. 我和刘英都是黑眼睛?________Liu Ying and I________black eyes.5. 谁比较聪明,汤姆还是萨姆?________is________, Tom or Sam?Ⅷ. 单句改错(5分)从A?B?C?D中找出错项,并加以改正?1. Forme, a good friend likesto do samethings asme.A           B     C     D2. Ruben likesto have friendswho are thedifferent fromhim.A       B      C      D3. Whydoyou think should sheget the job?A  B       C     D4. Ruth issointellectualasRose.A B  C     D5. They both aren’tsogoodat sports asthem.A     B C       DⅨ. 书面表达(10分)内容提示:昨天你在街上遇见了多年未见的孩提时代的好朋友?他发生了很大的变化?以前他的话语不多,现在很健谈;以前个子不高,现在已经很高了;以前是短发,现在头发长而且带卷?看上去他比以前健康多了?他已经不再是以前的他了?我非常高兴再次见到他?同时我邀请他到我家去玩?要求:不能按照提示内容一句一句地翻译?词数不少于90?Unit 7Ⅰ. 词汇(15分)A. 根据英语解释和首字母提示,在横线上写出该单词?1. c________: make something into small pieces2. f________: at last, in the end3. r________: something that helps to make food delicious4. m________: a kind of jam with eggs5. w________: people usually eat this fruit in summerB. 根据句意和汉语提示,写出空白处所缺的单词?6. Fill the sugar________(碗) with sugar, please.7. Please give me some________(面包), I’m hungry.8. Mother made a chicken________(三明治)for me.9. It was raining, so they went________(进入)the house.10. You can________(混和)flour, yeast and water to make bread.11. You seem to have________(放) too much salt in this dish.12. You should________(检查)your bicycle before you ride it.13.________(卷起)the picture up so that it does not get damaged.14. The factory is________(倾倒) waste water into the river.15. Michael made large________(数量)of money on business.Ⅱ. 单项选择(15分)1. —I’m hungry. Do you have anything to eat?—No. Let’s________some salad.A. make
D. take2.________, put the mayonnaise on a slice of bread. Then, add turkey slices to the sandwich.A. Finally
D. Then3. —All the ingredients are in the bowl. What do we do then?—It’s easy.________.A. Mix up it all
B. Mix it up allC. Mix all it up
D. Mix it all up4. Can you see some________in the basket?A. lettuces
D. an apple5. —He wants to make a banana smoothie. What does he need?—________.A. A popper
B. A teaspoon
C. A blender
D. A knife6. —How do you usually eat a banana?—First,________it. Then eat it.A. cook
D. peel7. Put two tablespoons________sugar on the bread.A. in
D. into8. —Do you need a cup of tea?—No, I don’t want________.A. it
D. ×9. Cut up________onion and a tomato and add these to the sandwich.A. a
D. some10. Hi, Mike. Here’s a recipe________a great turkey sandwich!A. of
D. for11. Here are some photos, please________.A. give to Jack them
B. give Jack themC. give them to Jack
D. give Jack to them12.________sure to come to dinner tomorrow.A. Do
D. Must13. —How many of you went to the concert yesterday?—________fifty.Which of the following is WRANG?A. Over
B. Less than
C. Over than
D. More than14. There are many________near the river.A. apple trees
B. apples treeC. apples trees
D. apple’s tree15. —What do you think of the soup?—It smells________. I like it very much.A. terrible
D. wonderfulⅢ. 短语填空(5分)根据句意,从方框中选择适当的短语填空?two slices of bread, peel the apples, turn on, cut up, add... to...1. Lucy, would you please________? I want to make some apple smoothie.2. —Peter, I want to learn how to make a sandwich. Would you please teach me?—OK. Put two turkey slices and some mayonnaise in________.3.________these numbers________them. How much is it?4. If you want to make salad,________these fruits first.5. Please don’t________the blender. We don’t use it to make sandwiches.Ⅳ. 句子填空(5分)用 how much 或 how many 填空,完成下列句子?1.________meat do you eat a day?2.________bananas do you want to eat?3.________cups of coffee does he drink a day?4.________bread do they have for supper?5.________milk do you have with your coffee or tea?Ⅴ. 补全对话(5分)在空白处填入适当的单词,完成对话?A: Do you know how to make a1 ?B: Yes.2 , you have to put tomato3 on the crust.A: Okay, what’s to be done next?B: Then you put cheese on4 of the tomato sauce.A: When5 you put the mushrooms and pepperoni?B: You have to6 up the mushrooms and pepperoni first, then put7 on the cheese.A: I want8 onions, too. When do I put them on the pizza?B: You can do that next. Put the onions on top of the mushrooms and pepperoni.A: Is that9 ?B: Well, then you put the pizza in the10 and bake (烘烤) it for ten minutes.Ⅵ. 汉译英(5分)根据汉语句子,完成英语句子?每空填一词?1. 制作三明治非常容易?It’s quite________________make a sandwich.2. 我认为三明治比比萨饼好吃?I think sandwiches are________________than pizzas.3. 做水果沙拉都需要什么原料?________________do we need to make fruit salad?4. 我想一杯酸奶足够了?I believe one________________yogurt is enough.5. 请放入三茶匙肉桂和一杯酸奶,然后混合在一起?Please put in three teaspoons of cinnamon and a cup of yogurt, then________it all________.Ⅶ. 单句改错(5分)从A?B?C?D中找出错项,并加以改正?1. Mary, peeltwo applesand thencut up them, please.A   B     C     D2. I wantsomebreads, please.A  B   C   D3. There aretwo bagsof appleinthe room.A   B    C  D4. Here aresomeyogurtforyou.A  B   C  D5. Last Sunday, Tom and his parentshadnice mealin his uncle’s home.A       B    C         DⅧ. 阅读理解(15分)(A)Sandwich was an Englishman. He lived in the 18th century(世纪). Sandwich was rich, but he liked to play cards for money. He asked his men to bring him some meat and bread. He often played for 24 hours, and didn’t even stop to have his meals. He put the meat between the two pieces of bread and held the food in his left hand while(而)he played cards with his right hand. People liked Sandwich’s ideas, and from then on they ate bread and meat as Sandwich did.From the name of the man, Sandwich, we have the word of the food “sandwich” today.1. In the 18th century, Sandwich was________.A. the name of a rich Englishman
B. the name of a countryC. the name of food
D. the name of a place2. Sandwich liked________.A. to eat meat
B. to eat breadC. to play with money
D. to play cards for money3. Sandwich asked his men to bring him________.A. some bread
B. some meatC. some bread and meat
D. two pieces of bread4. People liked Sandwich’s idea because________while they were eating with the other hand.A. the food was very deliciousB. they could do something with one handC. they liked Sandwich himselfD. they liked playing cards5. Today, “sandwich” is________.A. a name of a man
B. a name of cardsC. the name of a kind of fast food
D. a kind of meat(B)Mustard is a food that is three thousand years old. The ancient Egyptians(埃及人)and Chinese used to have it. Today the French must have it with beef. Americans like it on their hot dogs and hamburgers and often put it in sandwiches.But mustard is famous not only as a food. For thousands of years people used mustard as medicine. In the United States people put mustard on their chest for a chest cold or used mustard for rheumatism(风湿病). This kind of medicine is not so popular today.The mustard plant is a pretty plant with bright yellow flowers. It grows easily everywhere. So how do we make this yellow sauce from it? We take the seeds of the plant. Then we grind(磨碎)the seeds and mix them with salt, spices, and vinegar(醋). These spices(香料)are very important. Without them mustard will not have its bright yellow color.根据短文内容,从A?B?C中选择正确答案?1. Mustard is________.A. a new food
B. an ancient food
C. only a French food2. Mustard is________.A. also famous as medicine
B. still popular as a medicine todayC. not famous as a food3. Mustard comes from________.A. vinegar
B. the seeds of the mustard plantC. yellow salt根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正(T)或误(F)?4. Mustard can be medicine.5. The Egyptians used mustard on hamburgers.6. Spices give mustard its bright color.(C)People all over the world eat rice. Millions of people in Asia, Africa, and South America eat it every day of their lives. Some people eat almost nothing but rice.Rice is a kind of grass. There are more than seven thousand (7,000) kinds of rice. Most kinds are water plants. Farmers grow rice in many countries, even in the southern part of the United States and in eastern Australia.No one knows where rice came from. Some scientists think it started to grow in two places. They think that one kind of rice grew in southern Asia thousands of years ago. Someone in China wrote about it almost five thousand years ago. Another kind probably grew in West Africa. Other scientists think rice came from India, and Indian travelers took it to other parts of the world. There are two main ways to grow rice. Upland rice grows in dry soil. Most rice grows in wet soil. People in many countries do all of the work by hand. This is the same way farmers worked hundreds of years ago. Some countries now use machines on their rice farms. The farmers all use fertilizer (肥料). Some insects (昆虫) are enemies (敌人) of rice. Farmers try to poison (毒死) them.People use every part of the rice plant. They make animal food and rice oil from it. They also make baskets, rugs, and roofs for their houses. They burn dry rice plants for cooking.1. 从A,B,C,D中选出本篇的主题思想?A. Rice is a very important crop, but nobody knows where it came from.B. People grow rice in many countries.C. Today rice farmers use machines, fertilizer, and poisons.2. 回答下列问题?① Why do some people eat almost nothing but rice?② In what countries is rice an important food?③ How many kinds of rice are there in the world?3. 从下列单词中选出能用谷类制出的食物的名称?salad, sandwich, soup, pizza, yogurt, bread, chicken, honey, hamburger, noodles4. 文章告诉我们,除种子能食用外,水稻这种植物还有三种用途:①________
②________
③________Ⅸ. 书面表达(10分)你打算请一些朋友来你家做客?请根据下面所给的原料制作一些饮料或食品?所给原料可以不全部使用?first..., then..., next..., finally...Key to Unit 6:Ⅰ. 1-5 BCCDB6-10 ABBBC11-15 BCBABⅡ. 1-5 BBCDB6-10 ACAABⅢ. A. 1-5 BDCCD
B. 1-5 CBACAC. 1. Fiona, Bruce2. a, student/an, American3. telephone/phone, number4. a, shop5. Fiona, BruceⅣ. 1. tall2. quieter3. heavy4. outgoing5. clever6. funny7. popular8. athletic9. calm10. longⅤ. 1. more athletic2. longer3. more thirsty4. happier5. Lucy’sⅥ. 1. so, is2. better, at, sports, her3. are, different4. both, like5. three, taller, wasⅦ. 1. However, laugh2. the, same3. important, him4. Both, have5. Who, smarter/clevererⅧ. 1. C? same鰐he same2. C? 去掉the3. C? should she鰏he should4. B? so鯽s5. A? both aren’t鯽ren’t bothⅨ. One possible version:Yesterday I met one of my old friends in the street. I haven’t seen him for a long time. We were good friends when we were classmates in the same school. But now he has changed a lot. He used to be very shy, but now he can talk a lot. He used to be short, but now he is much taller than before. He used to have short hair, but now he has long curled hair. And he looks much healthier than he used to. He is no more the boy I have known before. I am very happy to meet him again and asks him to my house some day.Key to Unit 7:Ⅰ. 1. cut2. finally3. relish4. mayonnaise5. watermelon6. bowl7. bread8. sandwich9. into10. mix11. put12. check13. Roll14. pouring15. amountⅡ. 1-5 ABDAC6-10 DCBCD11-15 CBCADⅢ. 1. peel the apples2. two slices of bread3. Add, to4. cut up5. turn onⅣ. 1. How much2. How many3. How many4. How much5. How muchⅤ. 1. pizza2. First3. sauce4. top5. do6. cut7. them8. some9. all10. ovenⅥ. 1. easy, to2. more, delicious3. What, ingredients4. cup, of5. mix, upⅦ. 1. D? cut up them鯿ut them up2. C? breads鯾read3. C? of apple鰋f apples4. A? Here are鯤ere is5. C? nice meal鯽 nice mealⅧ. A. 1-5 ADCBCB. 1-3 BAB4-6 TFTC. 1. A. Rice is a very important crop, but nobody knows where it came from.2. ① Possible answer: Because they like eating rice.② In most countries in Asia and Latin America.③ More than 7,000.3. sandwich, pizza, bread, hamburger, noodles4. ① The rice plant can be made into animal food and rice oil.② The rice plant can be made into baskets, rugs, and roofs for the houses.③ The dry rice plants can be used for cooking.Ⅸ. One possible version:I am going to invite some of my friends to my party, and I decide to make a super chicken sandwich. Now let me tell you how to make it.First put two teaspoons of mayonnaise on a slice of bread. Then cut up an onion and a tomato. Add these to the sandwich. Next put some lettuce and chicken slices on the sandwich. Put the relish on the chicken. If you like eggs, you can also put some eggs on it. Finally put another slice of bread on top.That’s all. If you have any interest, you can also have a try at home.
新目标英语八年级(上)单元测试题(Units1~3)
Unit 1一? 单项选择(20分)A. 从A?B?C?D中选出能替换划线部分的选项?1. On weekends, I usually get up late.A. From Monday to Friday
B. From Monday to SundayC. On Sundays and Saturdays
D. All the week2. Today’s life is interesting, but we don’t know what will happen at times.A. sometimes
B. some timeC. sometime
D. some times3. You can send him letters by Internet. That’s fast and easy.A. ordinary(普通的)letters
B. e-mailsC. airmails
D. post cards4. His habits are prettygood.A. very much
D. quiet5. Her lifestyle is not the same asyours.A. different as
B. different fromC. different with
D. different forB. 选择填空6. —________will you be back?—In ten minutes.A. How soon
B. How longC. How often
D. How much time7. I usually do morning________ every day.A. exercises
B. exercisingC. an exercise
D. some exercise8. I am pretty________ because I hardly ever exercise.A. health
B. healthy
C. healthily
D. unhealthy9. His Chinese is very weak. He must________ his best to learn it.A. try do
B. trying to do
C. try to does
D. try to do10.________ a lot of junk food on the table.A. There are
B. There has
C. There is
D. There have11. Does he________ vegetables?A. like to eating
B. like eatingC. likes to eat
D. likes eating12. —Have you been to the moon?—No,________.A. ever
C. sometimes
D. usually13. It takes her________ to exercise every morning.A. an hour
C. each hour
D. every hour14. —________do you go to visit your grandparents?—Once a week.A. How soon
B. What timeC. When
D. How often15. There are forty students in our class. 80% of the students like English. “80% of the students” means “________”.A. most of the students
B. some of the studentsC. all the students
D. a few of the students16. —________have you been to the Great Wall?—Once.A. How long
B. How many timesC. How often
D. How soon17. —How do you go to school every day, Kate?—I often go to school by bike, but________ on foot.A. some time
B. sometimeC. some times
D. sometimes18. Our teacher always tells us to speak________ English________.A. everyday, everyday
B. every day, every dayC. everyday, every day
D. every day, everyday19.________ I like junk food a lot, I don’t eat it much.A. Because
C. Although
D. But20. —Emma, would you like to go shopping with us?—I’d love to. But my mother is ill and I must________ her at home.A. look at
B. look after
C. look for
D. look over二? 完形填空(10分)Everyone in our school loves sports. Every morning 1 we get up, we do morning exercises. After the second class in the morning we do exercises again. We only have 2 classes twice a week, but we do physical training(锻炼)at five every afternoon. The most popular sport is basketball. The 3 enjoy playing it and many of the girls like it, too. 4 popular sport is football and in every class there 5 a lot of football fans. Volleyball is often played when the weather is 6. We have school teams in basketball, football and volleyball. Our teams often 7 friendship matches with teams from other schools. When there is a match, 8 of us go to watch it and cheer our side on.Besides ball games, some of us like track-and-field events(田径项目),9 we often practise running, jumping and throwing. Every term we have tests in these events and once a year, we hold a sports meeting.Sports help us to keep 10.1. A. while
D. after2. A. English
B. Chinese
D. music3. A. teacher
C. students
D. people4. A. Some other
B. OtherC. Another
D. The other5. A. are
D. was6. A. shining
D. wet7. A. see
C. look at
D. watch8. A. several
D. many9. A. because
D. and10. A. thirsty and hungry
B. healthy and happyC. fat and tired
D. thin and weak三? 阅读理解(30分)(A)“减肥”是一个越来越热门的话题?下面要告诉你的就是一种科学的减肥方法——增氧健身法?How Exercise Burns FatThe kind of exercise that reduces fat is called aerobic exercise(增氧健身法). Walking, running, swimming and bicycling are all aerobic exercises. During aerobic exercise, the heart beats faster and breathing is heavier. The more oxygen(氧)you breathe in combines with fat and slowly burns the fat away. Aerobic exercise (20 to 30 minutes of exercise three or more times a week) also raises the body’s metabolism(新陈代谢); the body burns more calories(卡)all the time——even at rest!How Much to ExerciseTo improve health and burn fat, people should exercise 20 to 30 minutes three to five times a week. Most children usually have no problem finishing this since their activity levels tend(趋向)to be higher than adults. But if your children, or perhaps your whole family, is overweight, they may need more exercise. This means aerobic exercise——faster heart rate, increased breathing, muscles working. Don’t let your children or yourself overdo it. A good rule is the talk/sing rule: if they are breathing too heavily to sing, but can still talk, the intensity(强度)is just about right.根据短文内容判断下列句子的正(T)或误(F)?1. If you do aerobic exercise, you can lose weight.2. According to the passage, eating is also an aerobic exercise.3. Your heart beats slower and breathing is heavier when you ride a bike.4. Most children should finish 20 to 30 minutes of aerobic exercise three or more times a day.5. Don’t let your children or yourself overdo aerobic exercise.(B)1. The word “FREE” means “________” in this poster.A. not busy
B. independentC. without paying
D. not be used2. You can do some sports in the club________.A. 6:30~8:30 a.m. every TuesdayB. for two hours every Tuesday eveningC. every eveningD. from 6:30~8:30 p.m. every day3. When you play games in the sports club,________.A. you must buy tickets firstB. you’re provided with running shoes and sports clothesC. you should bring a basketball and a volleyballD. you should be in your best sport spirit4. From the poster, you can know that________ in this club.A. you can make some new friendsB. only boys, girls and beginners are welcomeC. you must be with your teachersD. there may be experts5. From the gate of the Bus Station, walk along First Street and________. At the end of the street, you’ll find King Edward Public School. The club is in it.A. take the second turning on the leftB. take the first turning on the rightC. take the third turning on the leftD. take the third turning on the right(C)任务型阅读(10分)SportsPeople all over the world enjoy sports. Sports help people to keep healthy, happy and to live longer.Many people like to watch others play sport games. They buy tickets or turn on their TV sets to watch the games. Often they get very excited when “their” player or team wins.Sports change with the seasons. People play different games in winter and summer. Swimming is good in warm weather, but skating is good in winter.Games and sports often grow out of people’s work and everyday activities. The people in Xinjiang use horses or camels in much of they use them in their sports too. It is the same with people in Inner Mongolia. Many people hunt and fish for a living, but hunting and fishing are very good sports too.Some sports are very interesting and people everywhere go in for them. Football, for example, is very popular. Swimming is popular in all countries near the sea and in those with many rivers.Some sports or games began thousands of years ago, like running or jumping. But basketball and volleyball are rather new. They are no more than a hundred years old.People are starting new sports or games all the time. Water skiing is one of the newest.People from different countries may not be able to understand each other, but after a game they often become good friends.根据短文内容,在空白处填入适当的词语完成下列各句,每空不超过三个词?1. In summer most people like________.2. In winter________ is a good sport.3. In Xinjiang people use________ in their sports.4. In Inner Mongolia________ are very good sports.5. In the world________ is the most popular sport of all.四? 词汇(10分)根据句意和所给首字母,完成空白处的单词?1. Mary’s r________of the physics exam is OK.2. This room is t________bigger than that one.3. Good eating h________can keep people h________.4. Can you see any d________between these two photos of Mr Black?5. This g________of wool can be sold at a fairly low price.6. It was so dark that I could h________see anything.7. O________a month, he has to collect money from his customers.8. It is one of the most beautiful faces I have e________seen.9. A________it was so cold, he went out without an overcoat.10. —What is your favorite p________?—It is “Discovery”.五? 补全对话(5分)在空白处填入一个适当的单词,完成对话?A: What do you usually do 1 weekends?B: I usually play basketball.A: How often do you play basketball?B: Four 2 a month.A: Who is your 3 basketball player?B: Yao Ming.A: Is basketball good 4 your health?B: Yes, I think 5.六? 改写句子(10分)按括号内的要求改写下列句子?每空填一词?1. My parents often go to see my grandparents on weekends.(对划线部分提问)________do your parents often go to see your grandparents?2. He often goes to see the film with Tom on Saturday.(改为意思相同的句子)He, with Tom, often________ to________ ________ on Saturday.3. Which subject do you like best?(改为意思相同的句子)What’s your________ ________?4. There’s something wrong with the computer.(改为意思相同的句子)_______ _________wrong with the computer.5. We do morning exercises twice a morning.(对划线部分提问)________ ________do you do morning exercises?七? 汉译英(5分)根据汉语句子,完成英语句子?每空填一词?1. —你们多长时间休息一次? How________ do you have a rest?—我们每五分钟休息一次? We have a rest________ five minutes.2. —你通常什么时候去购物? When do you often go________?—大约在周末? On________.3. 我的饮食习惯相当不错?My________ habits are________ good.4. 他每晚只睡五个小时觉?He________ ________ five hours every night.5. 好的饮食和锻炼能帮助我学得更多?Good food and________ can help me________ more.八? 写作(20分)根据提示,完成任务?A. 下面是一则足球比赛的通知,请仔细阅读,然后填写下面的信息表?(10分)B. 请你根据上面的notice内容,以Tom的名义发一封e-mail,把有关这场足球赛的信息告诉同学Jack,并邀请他一起去观看比赛?(10分)注意:1. 目的要明确,语句要连贯?通顺?2. E-mail栏所缺的要填上?3. Tom的信箱是:? Jack的信箱是:4. 词数:80个左右?Unit 2一? 单项选择(15分)A. 从A?B?C?D中找出能替换划线部分的选项?1. What’s your trouble, Madam? Shall I call a doctor for you?A. What’s wrong with you
B. What’s matterC. How do you do
D. How old are you2. Mr Black can’t sleep well every night. That makes him sad.A. glad
B. badC. unhappy
D. sadly3. My parents are in good health.A. kind
B. friendly
D. well4. Nancy does well inEnglish and often helps me.A. is good for
B. is good atC. works hard at
D. likes to study5. I’m not feeling very well at the moment.A. at that moment
B. nowC. just
D. a moment agoB. 选择填空6. Little Tom often________ trouble. It’s a headache.A. makes
D. gets7. Your idea sounds________. I agree with you.A. good
D. badly8. After I finished the hard work, I felt________.A. much tired
B. less tiredC. tiring
D. more tired9. —Would you please help me with my work?—________.A. Without problem
B. No problemC. Not problem
D. No questions10. There is nothing________ wrong with you.A. little
D. few11. —What’s wrong with you, Barry?—I________ now. I want to go home, Miss Read.A. have headache
B. has a headacheC. have a headache
D. am an headache12. Emma has to stay________ home to look________ her grandmother.A. at
D. after13. Well, if you take this medicine________, you’ll be better soon.A. third time one day
B. three times a dayC. third time a day
D. three times every day14. What’s wrong with Dale? She________ to be angry.A. seems
D. sees15. If you have too much yin, you________ eat hot yang food.A. shall
C. shouldn’t
D. should二? 完形填空(10分)Food is very important. Everyone 1 to eat well if he or she wants to be strong. Our minds also need a kind of food. This kind of food is 2. We begin to get knowledge even 3 we are very young. Small children are interested in everything around 4. They may learn 5 when they are watching and listening. When they are getting older, they begin to 6 story books, science books..., anything they like. When they find something new, they love to ask questions and 7 to find out answers.What is the best 8 to get knowledge? If we learn by ourselves, we will get 9 knowledge. If we are 10 getting answers from others and do not ask why, we will never learn well. When we study in the right way, we will learn more and understand better.1. A. need
D. want2. A. sport
B. exercise
C. knowledge
D. meat3. A. until
D. so4. A. they
D. theirs5. A. everything
B. something
C. nothing
D. anything6. A. look
D. write7. A. try
D. wait8. A. place
D. road9. A. little
D. much10. A. often
C. usually
D. sometimes三? 阅读理解(20分)(A)Tom, an 11-year-old boy, was ill. He has got a cough. His mother was worried and took him to see a doctor. The doctor looked over Tom carefully and said, “Tom, nothing serious.” Then he gave him some medicine. These are the words on the instruction of the cough medicine.根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正(T)或误(F)?1. Tom should take three spoons in a day.2. Tom had better have his meals before he takes the medicine.3. The medicine can be kept in a fridge.4. Children aged five can’t take this medicine.5. From this instruction we know Tom can go on using the left medicine after Oct. 2006.(B)In the doctor’s waiting room, sick people are sitting on their chairs. Bob, a school boy, is among them. They all look very sad except Bob. He is enjoying an exciting story in a magazine. Just then the doctor comes in and says he is ready for the next person. Bob jumps up and runs into the doctor’s room.“What’s your trouble?” says the doctor. Before Bob could say a word, the doctor makes him lie down on a bed, “Now, let me listen to your heart.” Bob tries to speak, but the doctor tells him not to say anything. “I’ll take your temperature,” he says. Bob tries to sit up, but the doctor stops him. After a moment, the doctor says, “Well, boy, you don’t have a fever. In fact there’s nothing wrong with you.”“I know there isn’t,” says Bob, “I just come here to get some medicine for my father.”1. Bob sits in the waiting-room to________.A. see the doctor
B. wait for the doctorC. read his magazine
D. buy some medicine2. All the sick people look sad except Bob because________.A. Bob was too young to worry about anythingB. his father isn’t very illC. he is interested in the magazineD. there is nothing wrong with him3. It is certain that________.A. the doctor is carelessB. there is no nurse in the doctor’s roomC. the doctor is warm-heartedD. the doctor takes Bob for a sick person4. While examining Bob, the doctor might think that________.A. Bob is funny
B. Bob is naughty(淘气的)C. Bob is foolish
D. Bob is very ill5. When Bob tells the doctor why he is there, the doctor might think that________.A. he himself is funny
B. he himself is carelessC. he himself is foolish
D. he himself is naughty(C)A doctor was once teaching a class of medical students at a famous hospital in Edinburgh. An injured man was brought in, and the doctor turned to one of the students and asked him, “What’s wrong with this man?”“I don’t know, sir,” the student answered. “Shall I examine him and find out?”“There’s no need to examine him,” said the doctor. “You should know without asking any questions. He has hurt his right knee. Didn’t you notice the way he walked? He hurt it by burning it in the fire. You see his trouser leg is burnt away at the knee. This is Monday morning. Yesterday was fine, but on Saturday the roads were wet and muddy. The man’s trousers are muddy all over. The man fell down on Saturday night.”The doctor then turned to the man and said, “You had your wages on Saturday and went to a public house and drank too much. You got wet and muddy on the way home. Because you had drunk too much, you fell on the fire and burnt your knee. Is that right?”“Yes, sir,” said the man.1. The medical students were having a class________.A. in a medical schoolB. at a well-known hospitalC. in a classroomD. at the library2. The man hurt his knee________.A. yesterday
B. on Monday morningC. on Saturday night
D. on Friday night3. With his wages the man first went________.A. home
B. to see the doctorC. to see his friends
D. to have a drink4. The man hurt his knee________.A. because he was illB. because he was coldC. because he had drunk too much and fell on the fireD. when he was on his way home5. The doctor was good at________.A. taking care of others
B. watching and thinkingC. learning from others
D. teaching(D)任务型阅读?Cathy is from Shanghai. She is now in Beijing with her parents. She likes swimming very much. She is a member of a swimming club. She usually swims for two hours every day.She often gets tired after she has a swim. She thinks she needs a lot of energy. It’s important for her to be healthy.She changed her diet because she wanted to be healthier. She ate a lot of sweet snacks between meals before. She liked cakes, biscuits and sweets, and she seldom ate fruit or vegetables. Now she knows that sweet snacks are not good for her, so she doesn’t eat them any more.Now, she always eats a banana and some bread for breakfast, and then she often drinks a glass of fruit juice or milk. She eats a healthy lunch every day. Sometimes she has rice with fish and an apple for lunch. For dinner, she usually eats meat and vegetables.Survey of Cathy’s Diet四? 词汇(10分)根据句意,用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,完成句子?1. On his________ I am staying in bed.2. Do you have a________ on your foot?3. He was________ in the shade of the tree.4. —What’s the matter? —I’ve a________.5. This is not good enough. I want to________ it.6. He has had a bad________, but he is better now.7. You________ eat anything before you go to bed.8. The child couldn’t keep his________ on his new bicycle.9. I’m________ out, because my speaking doesn’t improve.10. Later we learnt that there was a very________ person in the plane.五? 两栏配对(10分)A栏是身体不适的症状,B栏是忠告或建议,请将A?B两栏配对?A               B1. be tired          A. go to the oculist’s2. have a toothache      B. go to bed early3. have a sore throat     C. have an operation4. have a headache       D. listen to some music5. have a stomachache     E. see a dentist6. have a fever        F. have a massage and shouldn’t sit for long7. have a backache       G. take medicine and drink lots of water8. have an eye illness     H. take a good rest and relax9. be stressed out       I. lie down and rest10. break one’s arm or leg  J. drink some hot tea with honey六? 补全对话(10分)在空白处填入适当的单词,完成对话?AA: You1 so tired, Sonja? What’s2 with you?B: 3 much. I’m only tired.A: Well, you should4 down and have a good rest. You shouldn’t go to the party tonight.B: I guess you’re5 .BA: What’s the matter, Madam?B: My stomach hurts me very much. I’m6 I have a7 .A: That’s too bad. You should lie down and8 . And you shouldn’t eat9 for two hours.B: I guess I10 .七? 汉译英(15分)A): 根据所给汉语句子和英文单词的提示,写出正确的英语句子?1. 你应该得到一些休息?我希望你早日康复?get, should, some rest, feel, hope, soon, better2. 得知你身体不好,我很难过?hear, sorry, not, that, well, feeling3. 我感到紧张是因为我的普通话没有提高?mandarin, because, be stressed out, not improving4. 我累了,头疼得厉害?tired, headaches, of, a, lot5. 你看上去身体不好,怎么啦?well, look, matterB): 根据汉语句子,完成英语句子?每空填一词?1. 你应该躺下休息,两小时之内不吃任何东西?You_______ __________ _______ and________. And don’t_________ _______ for________ ________.2. 昨天Tony肚子疼,医生让他喝带有蜂蜜的热茶?Tony______ __________ ________ yesterday. The doctor asked him________ _______ ________ _______with________.3. 保持健康并不难,重要的是吃平衡的饮食?It’s easy_______ _________ ________and it’s important________ ________ a balanced diet.4. 她需要放松,但她有很多家庭作业要做?She needs________ ________, but she has_______ ________ ________ _______ _________ ______.5. 你认为我头疼是因为我感冒了? _______ ________ _______I have a headache because I________ _________ _______?八? 书面表达(10分)请你编一个发生在医院里的对话,题目为:At the Doctor’s提示:David前天开始觉得不舒服,主要症状为喉咙疼?乏力和口渴?今天他去看医生?请你编一个David和Green医生之间的对话,可用所给的英文提示词语,也可结合课文加以扩展,词数80个左右?参考词汇: matter, not feel well, take your temperature, examine, serious, keep warmUnit 3一? 单项选择(15分)1. My cousin________ this afternoon.A. is coming here
B. comes hereC. going to come here
D. come here2. They are going sightseeing in Thailand________ next month.A. to
D. ×3. Would you like to do________ shopping with us this afternoon?A. a few
D. a lot4.________ are they going to visit their grandparents?A. When
D. Who5. —We are going camping. What are you going to do?—I’ll stay at home.—Why________ with us?A. don’t go
B. not you goC. not go
D. not6. Arnold and his brother like________ in the river. Which of the following is WRONG?A. going swimming
B. going for swimmingC. going for a swim
D. to go swimming7. Making such a meal________ too much time. Let’s go out eating.A. gives
D. makes8. I often help my mother________ the house.A. with cleaning
B. cleaningC. cleans
D. clean9. The book is________ middle school students.A. of
D. for10. How________ is it from your home to the school?A. long
D. far11. Jim, with his classmates,________ going hiking next month.A. is
D. be12. I’m going to the shop________.A. for an hour
B. after a minuteC. in a minute
D. less than a minute13. My mother often________ me stories.A. talks
D. speaks14. She looks________ and sings________.A. beautiful
B. beautifullyC. beautifully
D. beautiful15. They have some________ getting there.A. questions
B. problems
C. question
D. problem二? 完形填空(10分)The tourist business has become a very big 1. Millions of people now 2 their holidays in other countries. The travel companies say that holidays in 3 places help people to understand each other. This must help towards peace and love among different 4. These ideas may bring good business, 5 they are not true to life. Very 6 of today’s tourists want to know the people of the countries where they are 7. They want a week or two of sunshine to lie on the 8 by the sea. Most tourists do not want to discover things for 9. They 10 want to travel and stay with their own families or friends.1. A. business
D. matter2. A. live
D. spend3. A. same
B. strange
D. dirty4. A. world
C. nations
D. schools5. A. when
D. or6. A. few
D. a little7. A. visited
B. looking
D. visiting8. A. boat
D. bank9. A. himself
B. herself
D. themselves10. A. just
D. very三? 阅读理解(20分)(A)Karnishakuji 4-162Tokyo 145October 24th, 2004Concord School of English23 Essex St.Concord NH 03301Dear Madam or Sir,One of the teachers at my school in Japan told me that your school has summer courses. I am planning to go to the United States next summer and would like to take a one-month course.I am 18 years old and have been studying English for six years. I am going to study English at the university. I have been to a few countries, such as China, England, Korea, but never to the US, and I think a trip there will help me improve my English.Could you send me a catalogue(目录)and application form(申请表)?I would also like some information about New Hampshire and other places nearby.I hope to do some traveling when the course is over.Thank you. I look forward to your reply.Very truly yours,Mariko Kobori1. From the letter we know that the summer courses will be held in________.A. Korea
D. England2. When will Mariko Kobori take the summer course? A. In June, 2003.
B. In May, 2004.C. In June, 2005.
D. In July, 2006.3. How old was Mariko Kobori when she started to learn English? A. 6.
D. 12.4. Mariko Kobori wrote this letter to________. A. tell them that she would take the next summer’s English course B. go to the United States for a summer holiday C. get some advice on how to learn English D. know about the Concord School of English5. Right after the summer course Mariko Kobori will probably________. A. go to university in JapanB. work in the United States C. study English in New HampshireD. take a trip in the United States(B)Modern life is impossible without traveling. The fastest way of traveling is by plane. With a modern airliner you can travel in one day to places which it took a month or more to get to a hundred years ago.Traveling by train is slower than by plane, but it has its advantages(优点). You can see the country you are traveling through. Modern trains have comfortable seats and dining-cars. Theymake even the longest journey enjoyable.Some people prefer to travel by sea when possible. There are large liners or river boats. You visit many other countries and different parts of your country on them. Ships are not so fast as trains or planes, but traveling by sea is a very pleasant way to spend a holiday.Many people like to travel by car. You can make your own timetable. You can travel three or four hundred miles or only fifty or one hundred miles a day, just as you like. You can stop wherever you wish where there is something interesting to see, at a good restaurant where you can enjoy a good meal, or at a hotel where you can spend the night comfortably. That is why traveling by car is popular for pleasant trips, while people usually take trains or planes when they are traveling on business.1. From the passage, we know the fastest way of traveling is________.A. by train
C. by plane
D. by car2. If we travel by car, we can________.A. make the longest journey enjoyableB. travel to a very far place in several minutesC. make our own timetableD. travel only fifty or one hundred miles a day3. The underlined word “They” in the second paragraph refers to “________”.A. modern trains in the countryB. comfortable seats and dining-carsC. the travelers on the modern trainsD. the slower ways of traveling4. When people travel on business, they usually take________.A. a plane or a car
B. a car or a boatC. a boat or a train
D. a train or a plane5. How many ways of traveling are mentioned in the passage?A. Four.
D. Six.(C)1. If you want to have a swim, you may go to all the hotels except________.A. First Hotel
B. Fairview HotelC. Orchard Hotel
D. Osaka Hotel2. The dearest price for a single bed is________ in________ in Boswell.A. $35; First Hotel
B. $30; Osaka HotelC. $12; Fairview Hotel
D. $20; Orchard Hotel3. If some travelers want to book the cheapest double rooms, they should call________.A. 591-5620
B. 641-6446C. 643 -8200
D. 414-64334. The number of rooms in the best hotels in Boswell is________.A. 120
D. 4905. Which hotel faces Orchard Hotel?A. Fairview Hotel.
B. Osaka Hotel.C. First Hotel.
D. No hotel.(D)任务型阅读?Most people like having a picnic on vacation. But what does the word “picnic” mean? Where does it come from? What is a picnic?For most people a picnic is a meal they have outside the home, a meal they usually have in a park, by the river, or even sitting in a car if the weather is cold and wet. At one time, however, people had picnics at home at their own dinner table. The word picnic comes from the French word piquer─which means to pick or take. It also comes from the French word pique-nique─which means a small coin. Everyone who came to a picnic brought something to eat. This kind of meal was popular in Britain. The British used the French words for it but changed the letters to make picnic. This is the way we write it today.In some countries there are big picnics on special days. Lots of people go to parks on these picnics. For most people, however, a picnic is a family party. The family puts some food and drink in a basket, gets in the car and goes off to a nice place in the country or by the sea.根据短文内容,完成以下任务?A) 从所给的图画和选项中选择符合短文内容的正确选项?1.2. The passage is about________.A. the French languageB. coins and moneyC. Enghish and French foodD. small meals that we have outside our homesB) 用文中出现的单词填空,完成下列句子或短文?Many people like picnics. They are very 1.People often have picnics on 2 days.We get our word for picnics 3 the French word piquer which means to pick. Also, the French word pique—nique means a small 4, and the first picnics had small pieces of food like coins on plates for everyone to eat. The first picnics were 5 people’s homes but today we go 6 for picnics. The family takes a 7 of food and 8 and goes to a park or a river or the sea.四? 词汇(10分)根据句意和所给汉语提示,写出空白处所缺的单词?1. — What are you doing on Saturday evening, Li Ping?— I am________(临时照顾) my little sister.2. Is that your own computer, or the one you________(租)?3. Danny, shall we go________(钓鱼)next weekend?4. She________(决定) to leave here on Sunday instead of Monday.5. There is a________(观光) party to go to America next week.6. What should the________(游客)take with them when they go there?7. My grandparents like to live in the________(乡下) with my uncle.8. Students________(放松)themselves every weekend by playing football.9. We listened as he told us his________(计划)for starting a football club.10. I’ll never________(忘记) meeting my school headmaster for the first time.五? 看图写话(5分)根据图示完成句子?每空填一词?Picture 1. Emma________in the park. She is________ a________.Picture 2. The cats are________ ________ by the________.Picture 3. Alice_______ _________ ________ in the park.Picture 4. The students_______ ________ ________ the river.Picture 5. Tom and Lily________ _______ ________ ________ at home.六? 补全对话(10分)在空白处填入适当的单词,使对话意思连贯?完整?每空填一词?A: Hi, Pierre, I’m Jeff Blake from Lives of a very famous magazine. Thank you for 1 to me.B: Oh, you’re 2. It’s nice to meet you, Jeff!A: Lambert, our readers want to know what famous people 3 for vacation. Where are you going for your 4 vacation?B: Well, I’m going to Italy.A: Oh. How’s the 5 there?B: It’s lovely... And it’s always sunny and warm.A: Really? What are you going to do there?B: Oh, I’ll 6 a long vacation there. I’ll take walks, go fishing and go bike hiking. At night 7 videos, and sleep a 8.A: Anything else?B: I’m going to do some 9.A: How long are you staying there?B: Oh, only 10 three weeks.A: That sounds wonderful.七? 汉译英(10分)根据汉语句子,完成英语句子?每空填一词?1. 加拿大的天气怎么样?________the weather________ in Canada?2. 他准备去夏威夷度假?He is going to Hawaii________ ________.3. 今年夏天我准备过一个没有压力的假期?I’m taking a________ ________ this summer.4. 他原考虑去意大利或西班牙,但最后决定去希腊?He________ about________ for Italy or Spain, but at last________ ________ ________ ________Greece.5. 我听说泰国是一个观光的好地方?I hear that Thailand is a good place________ ________ ________.6. 你度假回来就会轻松了?You’ll_______ _________ when you________ from your vacation.7. 那个著名的电影明星今年准备度一个长假?The________ movie________ is________ a long vacation this year.8. 他计划散散步?钓鱼和骑自行车旅行?He________ to take walks,________ go fishing and to go bike________.9. 你准备在香港呆多长时间?How long are you________ in Hong Kong?10. 去山上远足怎么样?How_________ _________ ______ in the mountain?八? 书面表达 按要求完成任务(共2小题;每小题10分,计20分)A) 下面是Ace Travel旅行社的伦敦之游的广告?请用广告中的词或短语,填入方框短文中的空白处?B) 假期中你到Sunny Travel旅行社参加社会实践,现在你作为一名导游,要对Hong Kong进行介绍?请仿照上表中的文字,用下列各幅图片所提供的信息,完成你的演说稿?开头已给出?词数80左右?参考词汇:botanical garden(植物园)For your next summer vacation, why not take a trip in Hong Kong?...Key to Unit 1:一? 1-5 CABBB
6-10 AADDC 11-15 BBADA 16-20 BDCCB二? 1-5 DCBCA
6-10 CBDDB三? A. 1-5 TFFFT
B. 1-5 CBDADC. 1. swimming2. skating3. horses or camels4. hunting and fishing5. football四? 1. result2. twice3. habits, healthy4. difference5. grade6. hardly7. Once8. ever9. Although10. program五? 1. on2. times3. favourite4. for5. so六? 1. When2. goes, the, movie/cinema3. favourite, subject4. Something, is5. How, often七? 1. often, every2. shopping, weekends3. eating, pretty4. sleeps, for5. exercise, learn八? A. 1. Once a year.2. $15.3. May 11.4. Hensley School Playground.5. May 22.B.Key to unit 2:一? 1-5 ACDBB6-10 AADBC 11-15 CDBAD二? 1-5 CCBCB6-10 BACDB三? A. 1-5 TTTFFB. 1-5 DDDBAC. 1-5 BCDCBD. 1. a lot of sweet snacks2. biscuits, sweets3. fruit, vegetables4. fish, an apple5. meat, vegetables6. sweet snacks四? 1. advice2. sore3. lying4. stomachache5. improve6. illness7. shouldn’t8. balance9. stressed10. important五? 1-5 BEJHI6-10 GFADC六? 1. look2. wrong3. Nothing4. lie5. right6. afraid7. stomachache8. rest9. anything10. should七? A: 1. You should get some rest. I hope you’ll feel better soon.2. I am sorry to hear that you’re not feeling well.3. I am stressed out because my mandarin isn’t improving.4. I am tired and have a lot of headaches.5. You don’t look well. What’s the matter?B: 1. should, lie, down, rest, eat, anything, two, hours2. had, a, stomachache, to, drink, hot, tea, honey3. to, stay, healthy, to, eat4. to, relax, a, lot, of, homework, to, do5. Do, you, think, have, a, cold八? One possible version:A: Good morning, young man.B: Good morning, Dr Green.A: What’s the matter with you?B: I’m not feeling well. I have a sore throat. And I also feel thirsty and tired.A: When did it start?B: The day before yesterday.A: OK. Let me take your temperature. Open your mouth and say “Ah”.B: Is it serious, Dr Green?A: Nothing serious, just a little cold. You should take some medicine, drink lots of water and keep warm. You will be all right soon.B: Thank you, Dr Green.Key to Unit 3:一? 1-5 ADCAC6-10 BCDDD11-15 ACCCB二? 1-5 ADBCC6-10 ADCDA三? A. 1-5 BCDADB. 1-5 CCBDAC. 1-5 CBADCA) 1. B2. DB) 1. popular2. special3. from4. coin5. at6. out7. lot/basket8. drink四? 1. babysitting2. rented3. fishing4. decided5. sightseeing6. tourists7. countryside8. relax9. plan10. forget五? 1. is, flying, kite2. going, fishing, river3. is, going, sightseeing4. are, swimming, in5. are, doing, their, homework六? 1. talking2. welcome3. do4. next5. weather6. take7. rent8. lot9. shopping10. for七? 1. What’s, like2. for, vacation3. no-stress, vacation4. thought, leaving, decided, to, go, to5. to, go, sightseeing6. be, relaxed, return7. famous, star, taking8. plans, to, hiking9. staying10. about, going, hiking八? A) 1. a very old capital2. some of the best museums3. easy to get around the city4. pack warm clothesB) Travel Spotlight: Hong KongFor your next summer vacation, why not take a trip in Hong Kong? Hong Kong is an exciting city where you can see many modern buildings. There are many fascinating beaches where you can swim or go surfing. It has a wonderful botanical garden where you can see a lot of flowers.The city is famous for its shopping. Be sure to take a lot of money on you. The traffic is heavy, but it’s easy to get around by subway. If you decide to visit Hong Kong, pack light clothes because it is hot there all year round.
CopyRight&2012- AllRight Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 all you can eat节目 的文章

随机推荐