评价文档:
全新版大学英语(第二版)综合教程Unit6
上传于||暂无简介
大小:10.72MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢歌手《》 - 专辑《》 - 歌词《》
在线试听歌曲《》
情人节专题 - Boyzone_Coming_Home_Now歌词
Coming home now 现在回家Boy Zone(男孩地带)"Weeks, day, hours, minutes('till I'll be home)."A kiss on the cheek in the old town parkCarved your name in the shape of a heartWalked together, hand in handI didn't feel the rainAnd there's a picture, girlThat hangs inside my mindAnd there's a letter, girlSaying I'm doing fineAnd there's a picture, girlThat hangs inside my mindAnd there's a letter, girlSaying I'm doing fineAnd I'm coing home nowIt's been so long nowGonna get there somehowPraying you'll be thereAnd I'm coming home nowit's been so long nowGonna get there somehowPraying you'll be there"Weeks, days ('till I'll be home)".Children on the street still playing their gamesSmiles on their faces have never changedI hope it's all the sameI didn't leave in vainAnd there's a picture, girlThat hangs inside my mindAnd there's a letter, girlSaying I'm doing fineAnd there's a picture, girlThat hangs inside my mindAnd there's a letter, girlSaying I'm doing fine (on my way...)And I'm coming home nowIt's been so long nowGonna get there somehowPraying you'll be thereComing home nowIt's been so long nowGonna get there somehowAnd this is where I'll stay...(Dear the close ones I remember seeingHere in my heart and overseasI feel you close and not so farSoon we'll be togetherAnd this time, it's forever)Coming home nowBeen so long nowGonna get there somehowPraying you'll be there..Coming home nowBeen so long nowGonna get there somehow
Boyzone_Coming_Home_NowLRC歌词
[ti:Coming home now]
[ar:Boy Zone]
[00:03.00]Coming home now 现在回家
[00:07.00]Boy Zone(男孩地带)
[00:12.00]&Weeks, day, hours, minutes
[00:16.30]('till I'll be home).&
[00:37.00]A kiss on the cheek in the old town park
[00:39.00]Carved your name in the shape of a heart
[00:43.00]Walked together, hand in hand
[00:47.00]I didn't feel the rain
[00:54.00]And there's a picture, girl
[00:57.00]That hangs inside my mind
[01:00.00]And there's a letter, girl
[01:03.00]Saying I'm doing fine
[01:06.00]And there's a picture, girl
[01:10.00]That hangs inside my mind
[01:12.00]And there's a letter, girl
[01:15.00]Saying I'm doing fine
[01:18.00]And I'm coing home now
[01:22.00]It's been so long now
[01:24.40]Gonna get there somehow
[01:28.00]Praying you'll be there
[01:30.00]And I'm coming home now
[01:33.00]it's been so long now
[01:36.00]Gonna get there somehow
[01:40.00]Praying you'll be there
[01:44.00]&Weeks, days ('till I'll be home)&.
[01:45.00]Children on the street still playing their games
[01:49.30]Smiles on their faces have never changed
[01:54.00]I hope it's all the same
[02:00.30]I didn't leave in vain
[02:05.00]And there's a picture, girl
[02:08.00]That hangs inside my mind
[02:10.20]And there's a letter, girl
[02:13.40]Saying I'm doing fine
[02:17.00]And there's a picture, girl
[02:20.00]That hangs inside my mind
[02:23.00]And there's a letter, girl
[02:26.00]Saying I'm doing fine (on my way...)
[02:28.00]And I'm coming home now
[02:31.00]It's been so long now
[02:34.00]Gonna get there somehow
[02:39.00]Praying you'll be there
[02:41.30]Coming home now
[02:44.00]It's been so long now
[02:47.00]Gonna get there somehow
[02:51.00]And this is where I'll stay...
[02:55.00](Dear the close ones I remember seeing
[02:58.00]Here in my heart and overseas
[03:00.30]I feel you close and not so far
[03:03.00]Soon we'll be together
[03:04.00]And this time, it's forever)
[03:06.30]Coming home now
[03:09.00]Been so long now
[03:12.00]Gonna get there somehow
[03:16.00]Praying you'll be there..
[03:18.30]Coming home now
[03:21.00]Been so long now
[03:24.00]Gonna get there somehow
[03:27.20]Praying you'll be there..
分享歌词至:第二部分 阅读理解(共25小题,第一节第小题2分,第二节每小题1分;满分45分)第一节 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项。AThe story goes that some time ago, a man punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became infuriated(愤怒的) when the child tried to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree. Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift to her father the next morning and said, "This is for you, Daddy." The man was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he found out the box was empty. He yelled at her, stating, "Don't you know, when you give someone a present, there is supposed to be something inside? The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and cried, "Oh, Daddy, it's not empty at all. I blew kisses into the box. They're all for you, Daddy." The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little girl, and he begged for her forgiveness. Only a short time later, an accident took the life of the child. It is also told that her father kept that gold box by his bed for many years and, whenever he was discouraged, he would take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there.In a very real sense, each one of us, as humans beings, have been given a gold container filled with unconditional love and kisses from our children, family members, friends, and God. There is simply no other possession, anyone could hold, more precious than this. 56.The 3-year-old girl was punished by her father for ________.A.wasting gold
  B.wasting wrapping paper C.putting the box under the Christmas tree
D.bringing the gift to her father57.What’s inside the box according to the little girl?A.nothing    B.air    C.kisses    
D.gold wrapping paper 58.The father remembered the love of his daughter by ________.A.kissing the gold box
B.putting gold into the box. C.taking out an imaginary kiss from the box.  D.keeping the little girl’s ash box by his bed.59.Choose the best title for the passage.A.The kisses in the box.
B.A girl and his father C.A love story
D.The box under the Christmas tree. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:第二部分 阅读理解(共25小题,第一节第小题2分,第二节每小题1分;满分45分)第一节 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项。AThe story goes that some time ago, a man punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became infuriated(愤怒的) when the child tried to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree. Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift to her father the next morning and said, "This is for you, Daddy." The man was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he found out the box was empty. He yelled at her, stating, "Don't you know, when you give someone a present, there is supposed to be something inside? The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and cried, "Oh, Daddy, it's not empty at all. I blew kisses into the box. They're all for you, Daddy." The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little girl, and he begged for her forgiveness. Only a short time later, an accident took the life of the child. It is also told that her father kept that gold box by his bed for many years and, whenever he was discouraged, he would take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there.In a very real sense, each one of us, as humans beings, have been given a gold container filled with unconditional love and kisses from our children, family members, friends, and God. There is simply no other possession, anyone could hold, more precious than this. 56.The 3-year-old girl was punished by her father for ________.A.wasting gold
D.bringing the gift to her father57.What’s inside the box according to the little girl?A.nothing    B.air    C.kisses    
D.gold wrapping paper 58.The father remembered the love of his daughter by ________.A.kissing the gold box
B.putting gold into the box. C.taking out an imaginary kiss from the box.  D.keeping the little girl’s ash box by his bed.59.Choose the best title for the passage.A.The kisses in the box.
D.The box under the Christmas tree.第二部分 阅读理解(共25小题,第一节第小题2分,第二节每小题1分;满分45分)第一节 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项。AThe story goes that some time ago, a man punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became infuriated(愤怒的) when the child tried to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree. Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift to her father the next morning and said, "This is for you, Daddy." The man was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he found out the box was empty. He yelled at her, stating, "Don't you know, when you give someone a present, there is supposed to be something inside? The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and cried, "Oh, Daddy, it's not empty at all. I blew kisses into the box. They're all for you, Daddy." The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little girl, and he begged for her forgiveness. Only a short time later, an accident took the life of the child. It is also told that her father kept that gold box by his bed for many years and, whenever he was discouraged, he would take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there.In a very real sense, each one of us, as humans beings, have been given a gold container filled with unconditional love and kisses from our children, family members, friends, and God. There is simply no other possession, anyone could hold, more precious than this. 56.The 3-year-old girl was punished by her father for ________.A.wasting gold
D.The box under the Christmas tree.科目:最佳答案56---59
解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 a girl has no name 的文章

随机推荐