It'S a blaCKa andblack white pleasurearimal

实用英语综合教程第一册2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
实用英语综合教程第一册2
上传于||暂无简介
你可能喜欢It looks like a horse .It lives in Africa .It eats grass .It has black and white strite stripes .It looks like a horse .It lives in Africa .It eats grass .It has black and white strite stripes .I think it is a ( )
孤单圣诞树2n6k
Zebra 斑马首先说了看起来像马,生活在非洲,吃草,而且是黑白相间的,所以,应该是斑马
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码It is ___that men and women should share the equal responsibility both at home and in the society.A.in black and white B.on paperC.as easy as pie D.as plain as day为什么选D不选A?
as plain as day:very obvious 一清二楚;一目了然;显而易见 in black and white:黑白分明(好坏、是非等清楚的)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
as plain as day意思是一目了然,显而易见。而A是黑白相间的颜色。这句话的意思是显而易见,男人和女人在家和在社会中应该有相同的责任。
as plain as day 显而易见,非常清楚的,很明显的意思in black and white 黑白分明这句句子真正的主语是that引导的从句,避免头重脚轻所以使用it作形式主语原句是That men and women should share the equal responsibility both at home and in the society ...
扫描下载二维码读短文选择正确答案. I have a pet. It's a dog. The dog has a long tail. Its fur is white and black. It is very clever.It likes playing basketball with me. It often barks when it hears me. It can shake hands wi 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
读短文选择正确答案。&&&&& I&have&a&pet.&It's&a&dog.&The&dog&has&a&long&tail.&Its&fur&is&white&and&black.&It&is&very&clever.It&likes&playing&basketball&with&me.&It&often&barks&when&it&hears&me.&It&can&shake&hands&with&you.&&&&&& My&dog&is&my&best&friend.&It&always&makes&me&happy.&I like&my&dog&very&much.&1. I&have&a&lovely ___________.
[&&&& ]A.&dog&&&&B. cat&&&&C. rabbit&&&&D. pig2.&The&dog&has&a ___________ tail.
[&&&& ]A.&longB. shortC. red&D. green3.&The&dog's&fur&is ____________.
[&&&& ]A.&white&and&brown&B.&white&and&black&C.&red&and&yellow&D.&white&and&blue4.&My&dog&likes&playing ____________ with&me.
[&&&& ]A.&basketball&&B.&ping-pong&ball&&C.&football&&D.&badminton
1. A& 2. A &3. B& 4. A
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:小学英语
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
读短文选择正确答案。&&&&& Hello!&My&name&is&Kelly.&I&am&a&girl.&I'm&twelve.&I&am&a&student.&This&is&my&family.&This&is&my&father.&His&name&is&Mr.&Jones.&He's&a&businessman.&This&is&my&mother. Her&name&is&Mrs. Jones.&She&is&a&clerk.&And&this&is&my&brother.&He's&a&cashier.&My sister&is&a&waitress.1.&What&is&Kelly?
[&&&& ]A.&A&teacher.&&&&&&&&&B.&A&businessman.&&&&&&&C.&A&student.2.&What&is&Kelly's&mother?
[&&&& ]A.&A&cashier.&&&&&&&&&&&B.&A&clerk.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&A&waitress.&3. How&many&people&are&there&in&Kelly's&family?
[&&&& ]A. Three.&&&&&&B. Four.&&&&&&&C. Five.4. Does&Kelly&have&any&sisters?
[&&&& ]A.&Yes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&No.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Yes, she&has&two&sisters.5. How&many&brothers&does&Kelly&have?
[&&&& ]A.&One.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Two.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Three.&&
来源:同步题
读短文,选择正确答案。&&&&& It's Sunday today. I stay at home with my parents.&I want to help them do housework.&I will (将要) make the bed and clean the bedroom. My father will water the flowers and sweep the floor. My mother will cook the meals and wash the clothes. After meals, I will clean the table and wash the dishes. It's a busy day for us. But we are very happy.1. What can you do after meals?A. I can make the bed and clean the bedroom. B. I am helpful.C. I can clean the table and wash the dishes. 2. Will your mother water the flowers?& A. Yes, she won't. B. No. C. No, he won't.3. Do you go to school today? A. I stay at home with my parents. B. Yes, I do. C. No, I don't.4. Are you happy today? A. Yes, I am.B. Yes, I can.C. No, I can't.5. What can your father do? A. He can cook the meals and wash the clothes.B. I can water the flowers and sweep the floor.C. He can sweep the floor and water the flowers.
来源:专项题
读短文,选择正确答案。&&&&& My name is Tim. I am a student. I'm 10. I'm from England. I have a new Chinese teacher. She's Miss White. She's very young. She's tall and thin. She is strict, but she's funny. Her class is so much fun. We all like our Chinese teacher.1. Tim is a(n)&______________ boy. A. Chinese B. English C. American 2. Tim's Chinese teacher is ______________.A. a womanB. a manC. Mr. White3. Miss White is ______________ and ______________.A. tallB. shortC. tall4. Miss White ______________ strict.A. isn'tB. isC. are5. Miss White is a ______________ teacher.A. mathB. newC. fat
来源:期中题
你喜欢运动吗?好多运动是和天气有关系的,比如滑冰和游泳就要在不同的天气。读短文选择正确的答案。
&&&& Clark and Lucy like sports very much.&&In summer they swim and in winter theyskate.&They are going skating this weekend but they don't know how the weather will be. It's 7:35 now.&They are watching TV.&They are listening to the weather reportfor the weekend:&&"Friday is going to be cold and cloudy, but it isn't going to rain.The temperature is going to be below(低于)&&zero.&&It's going to snow on Fridayevening. Saturday and Sunday will be cold and sunny." Now, Clark and Lucy arevery happy.&&They think they will have a good time then. 1. Clark and Lucy like&_____ very much.A.listening to the weather reportB.watching TVC.playing basketballD.sports2. They are going&_____ this Saturday and Sunday.
A.swimming in the riverB.skatingC.have a party in the classroom D.to skating 3. They want to know about _____ .A.the rainB.the food C.the weatherD.the radio4. It _____ this weekend.A.will rain heavilyB.will be snowyC.will be hot and cloudy D.will be cold and sunny
5. The temperature is going to be&_____ on Friday.A.above zeroB.below zero C.5° D.7°
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!what color is it? it is ______.black and white and/white/a black/a black and white
black and white 后面没有名词 就不需要冠词了
为什么不是white
如果你的选项标的是A. black and white and
B.white C.a black D.a black and white
那么答案应该是white.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
what color is it? it is black and white .
为什么不是white
如果你的选项标的是A. black and white and
B.white C.a black D.a black and white那么答案应该是white.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 黄子韬black white 的文章

随机推荐