如何用英语欣赏他人而成功的事例别人的成功

伤感美文,让心灵和着忧伤的节拍共舞
如何成为一个成功的英语演讲者How to be a Successful English S
English is more and more popular among people. But there are many people can write English well, while couldnt speak English fruitly. How to be a successful English speaker? I have some advice. First of all, speak English more. People shou
  English is more and more popular among people. But there are many people can write English well, while couldn&t speak English fruitly. How to be a successful English speaker? I have some advice. First of all, speak English more. People should take every chance to speak as much English as possible. Secondly, be confident. Do not afraid to open your mouth. Everyone should have confidence for themselves. Third, try to think in the English way. Four, take every chance to do practice. Last, be patient to yourself. Anyone he will be a successful English speaker on day.
  英语越来越受大家欢迎。但是有很多人是可以写好英语,却不能流利说出来。如何成为一个成功的英语演讲者?我有一些建议。首先,多说英语。抓住每一个机会讲尽可能多的说英语。其次,要有信心。不要害怕开嘴说话。每个人都应该对自己有信心。第三,尝试用英语的思维方式思考。四,抓住每个机会来练习。最后,对自己有耐心。不管是谁能做到这些;总有一天他是可以成为一个成功的英语演讲者的。
------分隔线----------------------------
经典值得收藏【罩杯字母的含义你知道多少】 :A罩杯Airport:机场, B罩杯Barely there...
Maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so t...
一些爱情英语伤感语句 Need not be anyone understood, more dont like anyone to exp...
爱情种种之唯美的句子(中英文对照写爱情) 自己爱的人同时也爱着自己,这简直是一种奇...
免责声明:本站信息部分来自互联网,目的只是为了系统归纳学习和传递资讯,若是对您造成了影响或者不便,
请联系本站管理员邮箱处理:(请把#换成@)。本站QQ群:
Copyright 2013
© Inc. 鄂ICP备号君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
用英语介绍别人 用英语赞美别人 帮助别人用英语 称赞别人的成语 怎么称赞别人 称赞 英语 被别人称赞后的感觉 称赞别人的短语 如何称赞别人 称赞别人
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
如何用英语称赞别人
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口令人欣赏用英语怎么说形容词
be appreciated
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语美文:如何欣赏别人的成功[2]
无忧考网为您整理了“英语美文:如何欣赏别人的成功”,更多英语资源相关信息请访问无忧考网。
ure, it’s hard to avoid looking around at what other people are doing with their short time on earth, and slipping (often unconsciously) into “How am I stacking up?” mode. Here’s what we learned:  我知道不仅仅是我存在这样的问题。去年一年我都在跟领导学教练坦妮娅?盖斯勒合作研究攀比是如何发生的,它会让我们付出怎样的代价以及它教会了我们什么。我们发现,攀比心在创新型、增长型的人身上蔓延比较迅速。在我们这样一个充满攀比的文化中,很难避免去跟其他人比较究竟他们在短时间内做了什么,然后不由自主地进入“我怎么获得”的模式。我们的研究结果如下:  Don’t compare your insides to someone else’s outsides  别拿自己的内在和别人的外在来攀比  The first time I heard this excellent, if hard-to-implement, advice, I was suffering from a terrible case of envy. Some competitor or other had achieved an inspiring degree of success and I was complaining to a mentor about how unachievable it seemed to me. Her warning took me aback: Look, she told me, You have no idea what it took for them to get there. Don’t act like this was unearned, effortless, or pure dumb luck.And for Pete’s sake, don’t go thinking that because you read the press release, you have a single clue about what’s really going on behind the scenes.  我第一次听到这个优秀的、但却难以实施的建议时,我刚好在经受一种可怕的嫉妒。当看到一些竞争对手或其他人取得了令人欢欣鼓舞的成功时,我就向导师抱怨在我看来是如何无法实现的。她的警告使我十分惊讶:看,她告诉我,你并不知道他们为获得成功付出了什么。不要总觉得这是不劳而获、毫不费力的,或者纯粹的狗屎运。不要再那样想了,因为你一看这个消息的时候,你就只想到了一点,而不会考虑到他们背后发生了什么。  She was absolutely right. I knew better, yet in the moment that I’d heard the news, I fell prey to reactive thinking and over-simplification. Because it’s much easier to look at someone “up there” and envy what they’ve got than it is to ask the tougher questions:  她是绝对正确的。我其实知道,然而在听到消息的那一刻,我却成了反动思考和过于简单化的牺牲品。因为看到别人达到目标、嫉妒他们所取得的成功时,更容易做出这样的反应,而不是反问自己一些问题【 内 容 结 束 】

我要回帖

更多关于 马到成功书法作品欣赏 的文章

随机推荐