免费bad blood - taylor swiftLrc歌词下载MP3下载同步歌词~速配歌词
&导航:&→& →
↓↓bad blood - taylor swift 手机铃声下载↓↓
其它歌手相关的Lrc歌词及MP3
歌手名:taylor swift
歌曲名:bad blood ·
╔------------------------------SUPERLYRICS---╗| 速配歌词免费提供Lrc歌词搜索、Lrc歌词下载  ||
   感谢你推荐给你的好友使用
|╚---------------------------------------.NET-╝歌手名:taylor swift歌曲名:bad blood专辑名:1989感谢{白宏扬}辛苦编辑Lrc歌词,并分享给大家下载Cause baby now we got bad bloodYou know it used to be mad loveSo take a look at what you*ve doneCause baby now we got bad bloodNow we got problems And I don*t think we can solve themYou made a really deep cutAnd baby now we got bad bloodDid you have to do this?I was thinking that you could be trustedDid you have to ruin what was shining now it's all rustedDid you have to hit me?where I*m weak baby I couldn*t breatheI rubbed it in so deepSalt in the wound like you're laughing right at meOh, it's so sad to think about the good timesCause baby now we got bad bloodYou know it used to be mad loveSo take a look at what you*ve doneCause baby now we got bad bloodNow we got problemsAnd I don*t think we can solve themYou made a really deep cutAnd baby now we got bad bloodDid you think we’d be fine?Still got scars on my back from your knifeSo don’t think it’s in the pastThese kind of wounds they last and they lastNow did you think it all through?All these things will catch up to youAnd time can heal but this won’tSo if you come in my way, just don’tOh, it*s so sad to think about the good timesCause baby now we got bad bloodYou know it used to be mad loveSo take a look at what you*ve doneCause baby now we got bad bloodNow we got problemsAnd I don*t think we can solve themYou made a really deep cutAnd baby now we got bad bloodBand-aids don’t fix bullet holesYou say sorry just for showYou live like that, you live with ghostsBand-aids don’t fix bullet holesYou say sorry just for showYou live like that, you live with ghostsIf you love like that blood runs badCause baby now we got bad bloodYou know it used to be mad loveSo take a look at what you*ve doneCause baby now we got bad bloodNow we got problemsAnd I don*t think we can solve themYou made a really deep cutAnd baby now we got bad bloodCause baby now we got bad bloodYou know it used to be mad loveSo take a look at what you*ve doneCause baby now we got bad bloodNow we got problems And I don*t think we can solve themYou made a really deep cutAnd baby now we got bad blood
&温馨提醒:
1、如果下载的bad blood - taylor swiftLrc歌词和你的MP3歌曲不同步,也许是该MP3下载歌曲有不同的版本,请使用本站的找Lrc歌词搜索不同版本的歌词;
如果下载的歌词(Lyrics)有文字错误,请修正后上传到给我们;
2、如果觉得这首MP3歌曲很好听,我们提供,可以下载作为你的手机来电铃声;
3、网站内的MP3下载链接都是采用搜索引擎的搜索结果;本站绝不提供免费MP3下载、WMA下载、MP3在线试听;
4、制作Lrc歌词,我们推荐大家使用本站自主开发的,功能强大、傻瓜式操作、操作简单、使用方便;
5、播放显示歌词,我们推荐大家下载本站自主开发的,兼容性更好,不但可以显示Lrc歌词,还可以找Lrc歌词、下载Lrc歌词;
6、本站免费提供同步歌词下载都是搜集于网络,希望大家本着“人人为我,我为人人”的奉献精神,上传你自己制作的Lrc歌词到我们歌词库,与大家一起分享;凡是从本站下载歌词,请保留『速配歌词 =& 配词』标签;反目成仇《Bad Blood》
作者:听听英文歌 微信公众号
【温馨提示:MV火爆,堪比好莱坞科幻大片】《Bad Blood》中,Taylor以强势且带有宣告性的歌声开场,其歌词并不算精良且平淡无奇,但其流畅的电子音乐与悦耳的鼓点碎拍却混搭得十分完美。如果朋友背叛了你,不要郁闷,这首歌可以给你痛快淋漓的感觉,那冲击力可不是一般的大哦!--------------------------------Taylor Swift(泰勒·斯威夫特),美国乡村音乐著名创作女歌手,1989年出生于美国宾州。Taylor的歌词带有高度的自传性,她说过:“你听我的专辑,就像读我的日记一样。”Taylor17岁发行首张“同名专辑”立刻一炮而红,销售突破超过400万张,创下令多少天王天后望其项背的惊人成绩,Taylor的创作才华更让她入围格莱美最佳新人奖。《纽约时报》把斯威夫特描述成“流行音乐最佳作词之一,乡村音乐最实用主义者,并且比大多数成人更能触及内心世界。”--------------------------------Bad Blood敌对Taylor SwiftCause baby not we got bad blood亲爱的我们现在有嫌隙You know what used to be mad love这本来应该是疯狂的爱So take a look what you’ve done看看你都干了些什么Cause baby now we got bad blood导致我们现在怒目相向Now we got problems现在我们出现矛盾了And I don’t think we can solve them我们是没办法解决这问题了You made a really deep cut我觉得你做得太过分了And baby now we got bad blood亲爱的现在我们是敌对关系了Did you have to do this, I was thinking that you could be trusted你是非要这样做吗?我曾以为你值得我信赖Did you have to ruin, what was shining now its all rusted你非要把我们之间闪耀着的信任毁于一旦吗?Did you have to hit me, were I'm weak baby I couldn’t breathe非要在我我最不设防备的时候捅刀子吗?我愤怒到无法呼吸了And rub it in so deep, salt in the wound like you're laughing right at me我脑海一直惦记着这件事 而你还来嘲笑我 在我伤口撒盐Oh its so sad to, think about the good times, you and I回想到过去我和你友好那段时光 真是太遗憾了Cause baby now we got bad blood亲爱的我们现在有嫌隙You know it used to be mad love这本来应该是疯狂的爱So take a look what you’ve done看看你都干了些什么Cause baby now we got bad blood导致我们现在怒目相向(HEY)嘿Now we got problems现在我们出现矛盾了And I don’t think we can solve them我们是没办法解决这问题了You made a really deep cut我觉得你做得太过分了And baby now we've got bad blood亲爱的现在我们是敌对关系了Did you think we’d be fine, still got scars on my back from your knife你认为我们还会和好吗?我背后还有你捅刀子留下的伤疤So don’t think its in the past, these kinda wounds they last and they last所以别以为就这样过去了 伤口依然疼痛着Did you
all these things will catch up to you你这么天真地认为一切都过去了吗?好人有好报恶人有恶报And time can heal but this wont, so if you’re coming my way just don’t别人说时间能治愈伤口但是你我的仇恨化解不了Oh it’s so sad to, think about the good times, you and I回想到过去我和你友好那段时光 真是太遗憾了Cause baby now we got bad blood亲爱的我们现在有嫌隙You know it used to be mad love这本来应该是疯狂的爱So take a look what you’ve done看看你都干了些什么Cause baby now we got bad blood导致我们现在怒目相向Now we got problems现在我们出现矛盾了And I don’t think we can solve them我们是没办法解决这问题了You made a really deep cut我觉得你做得太过分了And baby now we’ve got bad blood亲爱的现在我们是敌对关系了Bandaids don’t fix bullet holes创可贴可是止不了子弹孔的血You say sorry just for show你的道歉其实只是作秀而已You live like that that you live with ghosts你和鬼混作伴和狐朋狗友厮混地活着Bandaids don’t fix bullet holes创可贴可是止不了子弹孔的血You say sorry just for show你的道歉其实只是作秀而已If you live like that you live with ghosts你和鬼混作伴和狐朋狗友厮混地活着If you love like that blood runs old如果你享受这样的生活 那你真是坏到彻底的一个人Cause baby now we got bad blood亲爱的我们现在有嫌隙You know it used to be mad love这本来应该是疯狂的爱(mad love)疯狂的爱So take a look what you’ve done看看你都干了些什么Cause baby now we got bad blood导致我们现在怒目相向Now we got problems现在我们出现矛盾了And I don’t think we can solve them我们是没办法解决这问题了(think we can solve them)没办法解决这问题了You made a really deep cut我觉得你做得太过分了And baby now we've got bad blood亲爱的现在我们是敌对关系了Cause baby now we got bad blood亲爱的我们现在有嫌隙You know it used to be mad love这本来应该是疯狂的爱So take a look what you’ve done看看你都干了些什么(look what you’ve done)看看你都干了些什么Cause baby now we got bad blood导致我们现在怒目相向Now we got problems现在我们出现矛盾了And I don’t think we can solve them我们是没办法解决这问题了You made a really deep cut我觉得你做得太过分了And baby now we've got bad blood亲爱的现在我们是敌对关系了
相关微信文章:
相关推荐:
本网站所有内容均采集自网络,如有侵权麻烦邮箱联系删除。Taylor Swift - Bad Bloo中英文d歌词_音乐攻略_音乐知识_音乐信息_百度攻略
相关攻略推荐
当前位置: > 文章阅读页
Taylor Swift - Bad BloodCause baby now we got bad blood既然我们现在互生敌意精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:You know it used to be mad love你知道的 那样的爱失去了理智So take a look at what you*ve done精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:看看你所做的吧Cause baby now we got bad blood既然我们现在互生敌意精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:Hey!嘿Now we got problems我们的爱已有杂质精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:And I don*t think we can solve them并且已无力重返You made a really deep cut精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:你打开了一个深的伤口And baby now we got bad blood既然我们现在互生敌意精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:Hey!嘿Did you have to do this?精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:你还要这么做吗I was thinking that you could be trusted我曾想过你能够被信赖精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:Did you have to ruin what was shining now it*s all rusted 你还得拆毁那美丽的回忆但它已锈迹斑斑吗 Did you have to hit me?你还要伤害我吗where I*m weak baby I couldn*t breathe精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:亲爱的 我已太脆弱
我已被伤到深处I rubbed it in so deep难以呼吸精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:Salt in the wound like you*re laughing right at me 你笑对我的时候就像在伤口上撒盐Oh, it*s so sad to think about the good times哦 回忆我们过往的美好是如此凄凉精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:You and I你和我Cause baby now we got bad blood精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:You know it used to be mad loveSo take a look at what you*ve doneCause baby now we got bad blood精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:Hey!Now we got problemsAnd I don*t think we can solve them You made a really deep cut精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:And baby now we got bad bloodHey!Did you think we*d be fine?精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:嘿 你以为我们还会和好如初吗Still got scars on my back from your knife 我背上的刀痕依旧发疼So don*t think it*s in the past精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:所以 不要自以为那发生在过去These kind of wounds they last and they last now 这些伤痛它一直在持续Did you think it all through?精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:你以为它能好得了吗All these things will catch up to you所有这些我承认的 将扑上你精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:And time can heal but this won*t时间可以愈合记忆 但这些痛苦不可以 So if you come in my way, just don*t所以 你如果想经历我的一切 最好不好 Oh, it*s so sad to think about the good times 哦 回忆我们过往的美好是如此凄凉精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:You and ICause baby now we got bad blood You know it used to be mad love So take a look at what you*ve done Cause baby now we got bad blood Hey!Now we got problems精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:And I don*t think we can solve them You made a really deep cutAnd baby now we got bad blood Hey!Band-aids don*t fix bullet holes 嘿!创可贴不能治愈子弹穿孔 You say sorry just for show 你说的抱歉只是在演戏精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:You live like that, you live with ghosts 你一直都这样 像个魔鬼Band-aids don*t fix bullet holes You say sorry just for showYou live like that, you live with ghosts If you love like that blood runs 如若这样 我的心仍旧在滴血精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:Cause baby now we got bad blood You know it used to be mad love So take a look at what you*ve done Cause baby now we got bad blood Hey!Now we got problemsAnd I don*t think we can solve them You made a really deep cut精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:And baby now we got bad blood Cause now we got bad blood You know it used to be mad love So take a look at what you*ve done Cause baby now we got bad blood Now we got problemsAnd I don*t think we can solve them You made a really deep cutAnd baby now we got bad blood精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:
相似攻略推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 bad blood mv 的文章

随机推荐