帮忙翻一下这句英语,并且分析下句子成分 Cleisthenes, gave me somethingfinal form to the developers reducing

TPO-40 Reading(带题目)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
TPO-40 Reading(带题目)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩15页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢业务常用英语语句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
业务常用英语语句
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩12页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢When you meet someone for the first time, you will form an impression in your mind of that person in the first moment. Your reactions to other people, however, are really just barometers (晴雨表) for how you perceive(理解) yourself. Your reactions to others say more about you than they do about others. You cannot really love or hate something about another unless it reflects something you love or hate yourself. We are usually drawn to those who are most like us and tend to dislike those who display those aspects of ourselves that we dislike.Therefore, you can allow others to be the mirror to illuminate (阐明;照亮) more clearly your own feelings of self-worth. Conversely(相反地), you can view the people you judge negatively as mirrors to show you what you are not accepting about yourself.To survive together peacefully with others, you will need to learn tolerance. A big challenge is to shift your perspective from judgment of others to a lifelong exploration of yourself. Your task is to assess all the decisions, judgments you make onto others and to begin to view them as clues to how you can heal yourself and become whole.Several days ago I had a business lunch with a man who displayed objectionable table manners. My first reaction was to judge him as rude and his table manners as annoying. When I noticed that I was judging him, I stopped and asked myself what I was feeling. I discovered that I was embarrassed to be seen with someone who was chewing with his mouth open and loudly blowing his nose. I was astonished to find how much I cared about how the other people in the restaurant perceived me.Remember that your judgment of someone will not serve as a protective shield against you becoming like him. My judging my lunch partner as rude does not prevent me from ever looking or acting like him. In the same way, extending tolerance to him would not cause me to suddenly begin chewing my food with my mouth open.When you approach life in this manner, those with whom you have the greatest dissatisfactions as well as those you admire and love can be seen as mirrors, guiding you to discover parts of yourself that you reject and to embrace your greatest quality. 【小题1】We can know from the passage that the author advises people to _____________.A.avoid inappropriate manners.B.learn tolerance towards others.C.pay attention to others’ needs and feelings.D.judge others favorably in any case.【小题2】The underlined word “objectionable” in Paragraph 4 has the closest meaning to ____________.A.discouragingB.satisfyingC.unpleasantD.acceptable【小题3】According to the passage, the following statements are all true except _____________.A.You can’t really love or hate others if they are similar to you.B.We are easily attracted by someone who is similar to us.C.Our first judgment of a person mostly comes from our personal opinion.D.The moment we see a stranger, our mind forms an impression of that person.【小题4】Throughout the entire story, the last paragraph serves as a(n) ______________.A.explanationB.exampleC.backgroundD.conclusion【小题5】It can be implied from the text that ___________.A.the writer’s first reaction to the man was to judge him as offensiveB.we will need to learn tolerance to coexist with othersC.we shouldn’t focus on judging others but should constantly reflect on our ownD.the writer didn’t care about other people’s view of him - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:When you meet someone for the first time, you will form an impression in your mind of that person in the first moment. Your reactions to other people, however, are really just barometers (晴雨表) for how you perceive(理解) yourself. Your reactions to others say more about you than they do about others. You cannot really love or hate something about another unless it reflects something you love or hate yourself. We are usually drawn to those who are most like us and tend to dislike those who display those aspects of ourselves that we dislike.Therefore, you can allow others to be the mirror to illuminate (阐明;照亮) more clearly your own feelings of self-worth. Conversely(相反地), you can view the people you judge negatively as mirrors to show you what you are not accepting about yourself.To survive together peacefully with others, you will need to learn tolerance. A big challenge is to shift your perspective from judgment of others to a lifelong exploration of yourself. Your task is to assess all the decisions, judgments you make onto others and to begin to view them as clues to how you can heal yourself and become whole.Several days ago I had a business lunch with a man who displayed objectionable table manners. My first reaction was to judge him as rude and his table manners as annoying. When I noticed that I was judging him, I stopped and asked myself what I was feeling. I discovered that I was embarrassed to be seen with someone who was chewing with his mouth open and loudly blowing his nose. I was astonished to find how much I cared about how the other people in the restaurant perceived me.Remember that your judgment of someone will not serve as a protective shield against you becoming like him. My judging my lunch partner as rude does not prevent me from ever looking or acting like him. In the same way, extending tolerance to him would not cause me to suddenly begin chewing my food with my mouth open.When you approach life in this manner, those with whom you have the greatest dissatisfactions as well as those you admire and love can be seen as mirrors, guiding you to discover parts of yourself that you reject and to embrace your greatest quality. 【小题1】We can know from the passage that the author advises people to _____________.A.avoid inappropriate manners.B.learn tolerance towards others.C.pay attention to others’ needs and feelings.D.judge others favorably in any case.【小题2】The underlined word “objectionable” in Paragraph 4 has the closest meaning to ____________.A.discouragingB.satisfyingC.unpleasantD.acceptable【小题3】According to the passage, the following statements are all true except _____________.A.You can’t really love or hate others if they are similar to you.B.We are easily attracted by someone who is similar to us.C.Our first judgment of a person mostly comes from our personal opinion.D.The moment we see a stranger, our mind forms an impression of that person.【小题4】Throughout the entire story, the last paragraph serves as a(n) ______________.A.explanationB.exampleC.backgroundD.conclusion【小题5】It can be implied from the text that ___________.A.the writer’s first reaction to the man was to judge him as offensiveB.we will need to learn tolerance to coexist with othersC.we shouldn’t focus on judging others but should constantly reflect on our ownD.the writer didn’t care about other people’s view of himWhen you meet someone for the first time, you will form an impression in your mind of that person in the first moment. Your reactions to other people, however, are really just barometers (晴雨表) for how you perceive(理解) yourself. Your reactions to others say more about you than they do about others. You cannot really love or hate something about another unless it reflects something you love or hate yourself. We are usually drawn to those who are most like us and tend to dislike those who display those aspects of ourselves that we dislike.Therefore, you can allow others to be the mirror to illuminate (阐明;照亮) more clearly your own feelings of self-worth. Conversely(相反地), you can view the people you judge negatively as mirrors to show you what you are not accepting about yourself.To survive together peacefully with others, you will need to learn tolerance. A big challenge is to shift your perspective from judgment of others to a lifelong exploration of yourself. Your task is to assess all the decisions, judgments you make onto others and to begin to view them as clues to how you can heal yourself and become whole.Several days ago I had a business lunch with a man who displayed objectionable table manners. My first reaction was to judge him as rude and his table manners as annoying. When I noticed that I was judging him, I stopped and asked myself what I was feeling. I discovered that I was embarrassed to be seen with someone who was chewing with his mouth open and loudly blowing his nose. I was astonished to find how much I cared about how the other people in the restaurant perceived me.Remember that your judgment of someone will not serve as a protective shield against you becoming like him. My judging my lunch partner as rude does not prevent me from ever looking or acting like him. In the same way, extending tolerance to him would not cause me to suddenly begin chewing my food with my mouth open.When you approach life in this manner, those with whom you have the greatest dissatisfactions as well as those you admire and love can be seen as mirrors, guiding you to discover parts of yourself that you reject and to embrace your greatest quality. 【小题1】We can know from the passage that the author advises people to _____________.A.avoid inappropriate manners.B.learn tolerance towards others.C.pay attention to others’ needs and feelings.D.judge others favorably in any case.【小题2】The underlined word “objectionable” in Paragraph 4 has the closest meaning to ____________.A.discouragingB.satisfyingC.unpleasantD.acceptable【小题3】According to the passage, the following statements are all true except _____________.A.You can’t really love or hate others if they are similar to you.B.We are easily attracted by someone who is similar to us.C.Our first judgment of a person mostly comes from our personal opinion.D.The moment we see a stranger, our mind forms an impression of that person.【小题4】Throughout the entire story, the last paragraph serves as a(n) ______________.A.explanationB.exampleC.backgroundD.conclusion【小题5】It can be implied from the text that ___________.A.the writer’s first reaction to the man was to judge him as offensiveB.we will need to learn tolerance to coexist with othersC.we shouldn’t focus on judging others but should constantly reflect on our ownD.the writer didn’t care about other people’s view of him科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】A【小题4】D【小题5】C解析试题分析试题分析:古人言:以铜为镜,可以正衣冠;以古为镜,可以知兴衰;那么以人为镜呢?在本文中作者提出别人是自己的一面镜子,对别人某个方面的喜欢或者厌恶都能折射出我们自己的情感、性格和价值观等诸多方面,因此我们不要总是去判断别人,而是要反思自己。【小题1】B细节理解题。根据文章第三段To survive together peacefully with others, you will need to learn tolerance.可知要和别人友好相处就得学会容忍,包容,所以B选项正确。【小题2】C词义猜测题。根据文章第三段Several days ago I had a business lunch with a man who displayed objectionable table manners. My first reaction was to judge him as rude and his table manners as annoying.可知作者认为这个生意伙伴是一个在餐桌上没有礼貌的人,他的餐桌礼仪是让人厌恶的,故C为正确选项。【小题3】A推理判断题。根据文章第一段You cannot really love or hate something about another unless it reflects something you love or hate yourself. We are usually drawn to those who are most like us and tend to dislike those who display those aspects of ourselves that we dislike.可知我们靠近与自己类似的人,而那些展示出我们自身某个不喜欢的方面的人,往往令我们讨厌,由此可知A选项的说法是错误的。【小题4】D推理判断题。A解释;B例证;C背景;D结论。文章开头提出人们对他人的反应其实就是如何看待自己的晴雨表,更多反映出的是自己。然后在文章最后作者提到要以他人为镜,以此去发现自身的缺陷,同时欣赏自己的最佳品质,由此可知文章最后是建议我们如何去做,是对上文的总结,所以答案选D。【小题5】C推理判断题。根据文章倒数第二段Remember that your judgment of someone will not serve as a protective shield against you becoming like him. Just because I judge my lunch partner as rude does not prevent me from ever looking or acting like him.可知我们要转变视角,不要去评判别人,而是要不断反省自身,以获得自我完善,所以答案选C。考点:考查人生哲理类短文阅读。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 marvin gave下载 的文章

随机推荐