l don'tdon t wanna konww were coming out were coming out 一首英文

& “As a boy I was alway...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
As a boy I was always small for my age. I was also five years younger than one of my brothers and seven years younger than the other. As a result I often felt left out when their friends came over to play. I was either too small or too young for whatever they were doing and they didn't want their younger brother listening to their conversations either. More often than not I found myself outside playing alone and feeling forgotten.I remember one spring afternoon feeling especially lonely as I sat in the yard behind our house. We lived miles from town and I hardly saw my own friends outside of school. I heard my brothers laughing from inside the house and felt a single tear coming down my cheek. At that moment I saw a large brown dog walking over to me. He looked happy and his tail was wagging as well. Even though he didn't know me he greeted me like a long lost friend, licking(舔) my chin and sitting beside me on the spring grass. It must have been at least an hour that I patted and talked to this four-legged angel. He let me pour out all my troubles and share my deepest thoughts before he kissed my cheek goodbye and ambled off either to Heaven or his home. I went back inside feeling happy, knowing that no matter what life may hold I was loved. Now over 40 years later I still remember that angel with a smile.I believe that God sent him at that moment of sadness to remind me just how much he loved me. There is nothing more important than knowing we are loved. When we are loved, we will learn to love others. Learning to love helps us to understand ourselves and other people better.【小题1】How did the writer feel when his brothers’ friends came?A.Proud.B.Worried.C.Lonely. D.Happy.【小题2】The writer shared his troubles and thoughts with the dog because&.A.it was his friendB.it could understand himC.it looked like an angelD.it was friendly to him【小题3】From Paragraph 2, we can learn that &.A.the boy met a long lost friendB.the boy had no friends at schoolC.the dog spent the afternoon with the boy and his brothersD.the dog helped the boy realize that he was loved【小题4】The author wrote the story to &.A.encourage people to talk about their troublesB.show knowing you are loved is the most importantC.tell people they should treat animals friendlyD.share his unforgettable experience with us&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-甘肃省嘉峪关市高一下期末英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“As a boy I was always small for my age. I was also five years younger than one of my brothers and seven y...”的分析与解答如下所示:
文章讲述作者小时候因为是最小的,经常感觉很孤单,被遗忘了,但是遇到一只狗之后,他感受到自己是被爱的。【小题1】细节题:从文章第一段的句子:As a result I often felt left out when their friends came over to play.可知当作者的哥哥的朋友来的时候,他觉得很孤单,选C。【小题2】细节题:从文章第二段的句子:Even though he didn't know me he greeted me like a long lost friend, licking my chin and sitting beside me on the spring grass可知作者将自己的烦恼和想法都和这条狗说了,因为狗对他很友好,选D。【小题3】细节题:从文章第二段的句子:I went back inside feeling happy, knowing that no matter what life may hold I was loved. Now over 40 years later I still remember that angel with a smile.可知狗让作者意识到他是被爱的,选D。【小题4】写作意图题:文章最后一段点明作者的意图:There is nothing more important than knowing we are loved. 可知他是想表明知道自己被爱是很重要的,选B。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
As a boy I was always small for my age. I was also five years younger than one of my brothers and se...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“As a boy I was alway...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“As a boy I was always small for my age. I was also five years younger than one of my brothers and seven years younger than the other. As a result I often felt left out when their friends came over to play. I was either too small or too young for whatever they were doing and they didn't want their younger brother listening to their conversations either. More often than not I found myself outside playing alone and feeling forgotten.I remember one spring afternoon feeling especially lonely as I sat in the yard behind our house. We lived miles from town and I hardly saw my own friends outside of school. I heard my brothers laughing from inside the house and felt a single tear coming down my cheek. At that moment I saw a large brown dog walking over to me. He looked happy and his tail was wagging as well. Even though he didn't know me he greeted me like a long lost friend, licking(舔) my chin and sitting beside me on the spring grass. It must have been at least an hour that I patted and talked to this four-legged angel. He let me pour out all my troubles and share my deepest thoughts before he kissed my cheek goodbye and ambled off either to Heaven or his home. I went back inside feeling happy, knowing that no matter what life may hold I was loved. Now over 40 years later I still remember that angel with a smile.I believe that God sent him at that moment of sadness to remind me just how much he loved me. There is nothing more important than knowing we are loved. When we are loved, we will learn to love others. Learning to love helps us to understand ourselves and other people better.【小题1】How did the writer feel when his brothers’ friends came?A.Proud.B.Worried.C.Lonely. D.Happy.【小题2】The writer shared his troubles and thoughts with the dog because____.A.it was his friendB.it could understand himC.it looked like an angelD.it was friendly to him【小题3】From Paragraph 2, we can learn that____.A.the boy met a long lost friendB.the boy had no friends at schoolC.the dog spent the afternoon with the boy and his brothersD.the dog helped the boy realize that he was loved【小题4】The author wrote the story to____.A.encourage people to talk about their troublesB.show knowing you are loved is the most importantC.tell people they should treat animals friendlyD.share his unforgettable experience with us”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“As a boy I was always small for my age. I was also five years younger than one of my brothers and seven years younger than the other. As a result I often felt left out when their friends came over to play. I was either too small or too young for whatever they were doing and they didn't want their younger brother listening to their conversations either. More often than not I found myself outside playing alone and feeling forgotten.I remember one spring afternoon feeling especially lonely as I sat in the yard behind our house. We lived miles from town and I hardly saw my own friends outside of school. I heard my brothers laughing from inside the house and felt a single tear coming down my cheek. At that moment I saw a large brown dog walking over to me. He looked happy and his tail was wagging as well. Even though he didn't know me he greeted me like a long lost friend, licking(舔) my chin and sitting beside me on the spring grass. It must have been at least an hour that I patted and talked to this four-legged angel. He let me pour out all my troubles and share my deepest thoughts before he kissed my cheek goodbye and ambled off either to Heaven or his home. I went back inside feeling happy, knowing that no matter what life may hold I was loved. Now over 40 years later I still remember that angel with a smile.I believe that God sent him at that moment of sadness to remind me just how much he loved me. There is nothing more important than knowing we are loved. When we are loved, we will learn to love others. Learning to love helps us to understand ourselves and other people better.【小题1】How did the writer feel when his brothers’ friends came?A.Proud.B.Worried.C.Lonely. D.Happy.【小题2】The writer shared his troubles and thoughts with the dog because____.A.it was his friendB.it could understand himC.it looked like an angelD.it was friendly to him【小题3】From Paragraph 2, we can learn that____.A.the boy met a long lost friendB.the boy had no friends at schoolC.the dog spent the afternoon with the boy and his brothersD.the dog helped the boy realize that he was loved【小题4】The author wrote the story to____.A.encourage people to talk about their troublesB.show knowing you are loved is the most importantC.tell people they should treat animals friendlyD.share his unforgettable experience with us”相似的习题。英语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢What will the weather be like? Some people say they can know what the weather will be like from birds. When they see birds fly high out to the sea, they know it is a nice day, because birds don't like to fly out if it rains. When the weather is bad, the birds will come back to the beach. A big wind may come with a rain. Birds do not like to fly in a big wind. They may sit in a tree when rain is coming. Other animals can also tell the weather. It is a cloudy day. The rain is coming. Chickens are not quiet, and they are running here and there. Frogs are making big noise in the pool. If it is a nice day, the frogs will come out of the water.小题1:How many kinds of animals can we find in the passage?A.OneB.TwoC.ThreeD.Four小题2:We can go and play beach volleyball when birds __________.A.come backB.fly high in the skyC.play on the beachD.B and C小题3:When there is rain, frogs are _________.A.In the lake and riverB.out of the winterC.making a big voiceD.not quiet小题4:What does the underlined(划线的)
word ‘’tell” mean in the article?A.说B.告诉C.判断D.谈话小题5:What does the article mean?A.We must protect (保护) the animals.B.Birds do not like to fly in the rain and big wind.C.Some animals aren’t quiet when the rain is coming.D.We can know what the weather will be like from the animals. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:What will the weather be like? Some people say they can know what the weather will be like from birds. When they see birds fly high out to the sea, they know it is a nice day, because birds don't like to fly out if it rains. When the weather is bad, the birds will come back to the beach. A big wind may come with a rain. Birds do not like to fly in a big wind. They may sit in a tree when rain is coming. Other animals can also tell the weather. It is a cloudy day. The rain is coming. Chickens are not quiet, and they are running here and there. Frogs are making big noise in the pool. If it is a nice day, the frogs will come out of the water.小题1:How many kinds of animals can we find in the passage?A.OneB.TwoC.ThreeD.Four小题2:We can go and play beach volleyball when birds __________.A.come backB.fly high in the skyC.play on the beachD.B and C小题3:When there is rain, frogs are _________.A.In the lake and riverB.out of the winterC.making a big voiceD.not quiet小题4:What does the underlined(划线的)
word ‘’tell” mean in the article?A.说B.告诉C.判断D.谈话小题5:What does the article mean?A.We must protect (保护) the animals.B.Birds do not like to fly in the rain and big wind.C.Some animals aren’t quiet when the rain is coming.D.We can know what the weather will be like from the animals.What will the weather be like? Some people say they can know what the weather will be like from birds. When they see birds fly high out to the sea, they know it is a nice day, because birds don't like to fly out if it rains. When the weather is bad, the birds will come back to the beach. A big wind may come with a rain. Birds do not like to fly in a big wind. They may sit in a tree when rain is coming. Other animals can also tell the weather. It is a cloudy day. The rain is coming. Chickens are not quiet, and they are running here and there. Frogs are making big noise in the pool. If it is a nice day, the frogs will come out of the water.小题1:How many kinds of animals can we find in the passage?A.OneB.TwoC.ThreeD.Four小题2:We can go and play beach volleyball when birds __________.A.come backB.fly high in the skyC.play on the beachD.B and C小题3:When there is rain, frogs are _________.A.In the lake and riverB.out of the winterC.making a big voiceD.not quiet小题4:What does the underlined(划线的)
word ‘’tell” mean in the article?A.说B.告诉C.判断D.谈话小题5:What does the article mean?A.We must protect (保护) the animals.B.Birds do not like to fly in the rain and big wind.C.Some animals aren’t quiet when the rain is coming.D.We can know what the weather will be like from the animals.科目:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:B小题3:C小题4:C小题5:D
解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 coming out 的文章

随机推荐