自我介绍我的家庭作文家庭状况英语作文

用英语介绍自己家庭
介绍自己家的英语作文 介绍自己家的英语作文 由MyRain.org编辑收集整理,除MyRain注明原创文章外,其版权归原作者所有。如果您需要论文或者其他文章请联系我们,我们有专门的硕博和部分专家学...
用英语介绍自己家庭您的位置:
初中英语作文 初中英语作文:介绍自己家庭_英语作文 My fanily My nama is Zhang RUIpeng.My English name is Dale.I have a grangparents have four sons.My tow uncle and my ...
编辑:sunny654
标签:英语作文
申请到一家外资企业工作,介绍自己的基本情况英语作文网为您收集 你是李华,申请到一家外资企业工作。对方要求你用英语写一篇短文,介绍自己的基本情况。短文应包括下面...
编辑:lkd520
标签:英语 高考英语作文 英语作文网
日... 来源:网络资源 I have a happy family.There are three people in my family.They are my father,my mother and I.My father is a (爸爸的工作).My father doesing an
编辑:liuwei
标签:英语自我简介
面试用英语介绍自己家庭和理想和为什么报该专业~~- 问题提出: 我报名航服务于管理专业~~谁能帮我写篇出来,父母都是普通职工,爱好篮球,听音乐~~~,我很急啊。。。只有...
编辑:shisd
标签:面试用英语 英文
发布 & 审核通过 欢迎免费发布大庆龙凤小学四年级英语辅导招生信息! 招生通知 欢迎免费发布有关于龙凤小学四年级下册英语用英语介绍自己的学校的问题 请网友们解答! 报名...
编辑:moonstone
标签:小学四年级英语辅导 四年级下册英语 用英语介绍自己 小学四年级英语作文 小学四年级英语家教
关键词:申请到一家外资企业工作,介绍自己的基本情况 摘要:你是李华,申请到一家外资企业工作。对方要求你用英语写一篇短文,介绍自己的基本情况。短文应包括下面所列...
编辑:iamhongwei
标签:英语 高考英语作文
介绍自己家的英语作文 由MyRain.org编辑收集整理,除MyRain注明原创文章外,其版权归原作者所有。如果您需要论文或者其他文章请联系我们,我们有专门的硕博和部分专家学...
编辑:wxlmg
标签:英语作文
欢迎阅读《英语作文:申请到一家外资企业工作,介绍自己的基本情况》,“知识宝库”每日为您更新更多优秀的“高考英语作文”,请随时关注! 假如你是陈薇,申请到一家外资...
编辑:leitiefeng
标签:英语作文 高考英语作文 英文打字 情况 英语 英语
它是英语教学的重要组成部分,是检验学生交际能力的一个重要途径。主要考查学生综合运用英语语言的能力,涉及学生的词汇量,正确运用单词的能力,对所学语法的掌握程度,...
编辑:robot
标签:用英语介绍自己家庭
扬州公务员:面试自我介绍部分注意事项 某人、很个性的自我介绍 工资计算方式。 自我介绍:最真实的 日均工资怎么算? 自我介绍简洁版~! 辞职后工资结算情况? 工资的标...
编辑:robot
标签:用英语介绍自己家庭您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
介绍自己家庭
作者:马可可
MyfanilyMy nama is Zhang RUIpeng.My English name is Dale.I have a grangparents have four sons.My tow uncle and my aunt and my father.My parents have a daughter ang son.This is me and my sister.I loves my famliy.And my family loves me.
热门课程推荐英语作文(自我介绍和介绍家人的作文)现在很急着求一篇英语作文,是介绍自己和介绍家庭的.
以下是本人按题目要求写的两篇英语作文,My Family There is my parents and me in my family.My father's name is Wang Tao,and he is 40 years old.He is a doctor.My mother's name is Li Hong,and she is 38 years old.She is a middle school teacher.I myself is a 1st grade middle school students.My father is very tall and strong.My mother is very pretty.I love my family very much.我叫XXX,今年11岁.我有一个幸福的家.我家有四口人,是爸爸、妈妈、哥哥,还有我.爸爸是一名司机,46岁.妈妈是一名工人,48岁.哥哥是一名教师,24岁.我是一名小学生.我爱我的家.My name is XXX,and I am 11 years old.I have a happy family.There are four persons in my family,and they are my dad,my mom,my brother and me.My dad is a driver,and he is 46 years old.My mom is a worker,and she is 48 years old.My brother is a teacher,and he is 24 years old.I am a elementary school student.I love my family.如果认可本回答,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am a boy from XXX jurnor high school. I am not very tall. I have short hair, big eyes. I like reading,music,sport. I am a very sunny and handsome boy.
There are three members in my f...
I am a girl from ### jurnor high school. I am not very tall. I have long hair, big eyes. I like reading,music,sport. i am a very sunny and nice girl. There are three members in my family, my father, m...
自我介绍 大家好,我叫...,来自钦州,我很高兴能在这里与大家认识,我是纺织工业学校的一名学生,我的专业是针织,我很荣幸能参加集训营,我参加集训营是因为我喜欢英语,我希望在集训营里学到的用在我以后的工作中,并开始我的职业生涯。因为我坚信将在很多领域都需要英语。
我的英语很差这就是我为什么在这里和大家一起学习,我知道我拿下英语将是一个巨大的挑战,但我坚信,“宝剑锋从...
相关作文可以上百度文库查找
英语学习讥构到处都有,但毕竟学英语是一个积累的过程,如果你想学到一口地地道道的英语的话,建议你还是找外教比较好。e线英语,ABC先下在线口语,意格英语我觉得还不错.好.,不过学英语是个长久战,不是一天两天的事,它需要不断地积累才行。多听、多读、多记、多练,每天如此,持之以恒,相信过段时间,你会惊奇的发现自己的英语有很大的进步。Hello everybody !I have a happy fami...
上面有人说的ABC夭下英语中心也不错,女朋友最近也是s.那边学习!
扫描下载二维码英语作文介绍自己家庭
LZ我这里有三篇第一篇I have a happy family.My family have five poeple:grandpa,grandma,father,mother,and me.My grandparents live in countryside.They have six rooms.The room is big.There are two apple in the ground.They have sixteen goats and three cows.The goat is white.The cow is yellow.They are healthy.My parents and me live in city.My father is a worker.His work is hard.My mother is a high school's Chinese teacher,She take bicycle go to work at seven'clock.In the afternoon,she doesn't go home.In the evening,she make supper.The food is delicious.I am a student.I have Chinese,math and English everyday.That is boring.I have many friends.After class,I play with my friends.We are tried,but we are very happy.I love my family 第二篇I am a happy boy(girl).There are three people in my family,my father,my mother and I.My father is a work,he always work hard in the factory.My mother stays in,and does any housework for us,she is very laborious.I have a online store,it is very interesting,I like this store,I can know more friends there,meanwhile I learn english,I am sure I can learn it very well if only I study hard.My family is very happy,I love my family forever!第三篇There are five people in my family.They are my grandfather,my grandmother,my father,my mother and I .My father is doctor.He works in Yueqing.He goes to work on foot everyday.My father is not very tall,but he is strong,he is very kind to his patients and he loves his work.My mother is teacher.She works in a middle school in Yue Qing.She goes to work by car.She is a very good teacher in my eyes.I am a student in Yueqing FLS.My school is very beautiful.There are many tall buildings,green tress,nice flowers in our school.We have wonderful teachers too.I like studying in my school.My grandparents don’t go to work any more.They have retired.They stay at home everyday.In the morning they go to the park and do morning exercises.In the afternoon,they drink tea with their friends.In the evening,they enjoy themselves watching TV and reading newspapers.We have a happy family.I can’t say how much I love it!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I have a happy family. My family have five poeple:grandpa, grandma, father, mother, and me.
My grandparents live in countryside. They have six rooms. The room is big. There are two apple in the...
My familyThere are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyba...
I have a happy family. My family have five poeple:grandpa, grandma, father, mother, and me.
My grandparents live in countryside. They have six rooms. The room is big. There are two a...
扫描下载二维码介绍自己家庭成员的英语作文要汉语翻译就是描写自己家庭成员的饮食习 - 爱问知识人
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2491531',
container: s,
size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
介绍自己家庭成员的英语作文
要汉语翻译
成员的饮食
越详细越好
最主要的是要有汉语
About dictation
Many students think it's boring to make ...
下个金山快译,很方便!!
是接受现实,还是尝试改变
爹爹你是如何做到的?你是如何控制自己几乎二十年之久不再喝酒的?我也是等了快二十年的时间才有勇气提出这个极其私人的问题。 当爹爹开...
是的,,,,,
先看一下图片内容是什么?什么体裁?记叙文为多,可以先介绍时间、地点、人物、事件等基本要素。
句型不要太简单,套用一些好的开篇句型为佳
看图作文要直截了当,不要转...
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 介绍家庭英语作文 的文章

随机推荐