作文对待客户的态度手机的态度

我对学生使用手机的看法(My view on students‘ using mobile phones)
来源:  【】 
  Dear editor,  The original article gave us two different opinions on whether students should use mobile phones or not. Teachers, students and their parents all have expresed their own attitude.  As for me, I think students should be allowed to use mobile phones. High-tech communicational machines are needed for students to achieve more news all around the world, especially for the ones who live in school. The huge earthquake in Sichuan on May the 12th, for example, is a piece of terrifying news to all the people. With mobile phones, we can know this more quickly and give them some money, clothes and food as soon as possible. Mobile phones play an important part among the young, too. They can help us to communicate with friends that are away from us easily. And they can help us to tell our parents whether we‘re in danger, in trouble, or meeting with other problems.  Generally speaking, I think, students should use mobile phones. Sincerely, Rainy1&&&
文章责编:liujun1987& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 22:20:49)?&&( 18:42:09)?&&( 9:51:01)?&&( 9:48:13)?&&( 9:39:18)?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-态度的作文_关于态度的作文_以态度为话题的作文
首页 上一页作文巜对带手机现象发表看法》400+
事做尽恶事做绝,那也是他的人生;有的善良真诚功勋卓着、人们难以忘怀……文有优劣、人有高下;文有好坏、人有美丑,是文也人、人文相协、盖是同理.文章没了主题,材料的堆积就没有价值;人生没了主题,那时间和精力就茫然无序、随泼逐流、庸碌无为,到后来空贻满腔伤痕和褚多遗憾,后悔莫及已经万事成空无力归天.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 对待工作的态度作文 的文章

随机推荐