i want to be freethe year of the cat.

Dear Aunty,After years of her crying. I finally gave in and allowed my daughter to have a cat. I now regret my decision. As someone needs to have a clean, tidy house, I no longer feel relaxed in my own home. If I tell her, “sorry, the cat has to go.” She will be heartbroken. What can I do?-Feline PhobicDear Phobic,I’m an animal lover and on your kid’s and cat’s side. Tell your daughter your problem. Ask her to help you come up with a plan. Perhaps you can agree to allow the cat only in certain areas of the house. This is a chance for your daughter to develop the sense of responsibility owning a pet requires.Dear Aunty,I got the highest grade on a biology test. Now the popular kids think I’m brainy, and want me in their lab group. I knew I was being used. Now, they want my homework. What should I do?-LilyDear Lily.Popularity can come at a price, but it’s no excuse to cheat. Offer to help new friends with their homework, but don’t give them yours.Dear Aunty,I’m one of six assistants in a dental(牙科的) office. But I’m new-there just four months. I’ve tried to join conversations, but they just ignore me. They go shopping together. No one invites me. How can I break into the circle?-CrystalDear Crystal,Humans run in packs like dogs. When a new dog enters the pack, a lot of discovery goes on. So bring cookies for everyone! Then try making friends with one co-worker. Invite her to lunch. When you get familiar with each other, tell her how hard you’re finding the situation at work. chances are, she’ll take you under her wing.小题1:Aunty thinks that Phobic should
.A.try to persuade her daughter to give in.B.spend more time cleaning the house.C.ask her daughter to help tidy upD.find a better way to keep the cat.小题2:The underlined word “brainy” in the passage means
.A.excitedB.friendlyC.intelligentD.hard-working小题3:According to the passage,
.A.Phobic can’t get along well with her daughter.B.Aunty is fond of animals like cats.C.Crystal’s coworkers are cheating her.D.Lily has no interest in lab experiments. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Dear Aunty,After years of her crying. I finally gave in and allowed my daughter to have a cat. I now regret my decision. As someone needs to have a clean, tidy house, I no longer feel relaxed in my own home. If I tell her, “sorry, the cat has to go.” She will be heartbroken. What can I do?-Feline PhobicDear Phobic,I’m an animal lover and on your kid’s and cat’s side. Tell your daughter your problem. Ask her to help you come up with a plan. Perhaps you can agree to allow the cat only in certain areas of the house. This is a chance for your daughter to develop the sense of responsibility owning a pet requires.Dear Aunty,I got the highest grade on a biology test. Now the popular kids think I’m brainy, and want me in their lab group. I knew I was being used. Now, they want my homework. What should I do?-LilyDear Lily.Popularity can come at a price, but it’s no excuse to cheat. Offer to help new friends with their homework, but don’t give them yours.Dear Aunty,I’m one of six assistants in a dental(牙科的) office. But I’m new-there just four months. I’ve tried to join conversations, but they just ignore me. They go shopping together. No one invites me. How can I break into the circle?-CrystalDear Crystal,Humans run in packs like dogs. When a new dog enters the pack, a lot of discovery goes on. So bring cookies for everyone! Then try making friends with one co-worker. Invite her to lunch. When you get familiar with each other, tell her how hard you’re finding the situation at work. chances are, she’ll take you under her wing.小题1:Aunty thinks that Phobic should
.A.try to persuade her daughter to give in.B.spend more time cleaning the house.C.ask her daughter to help tidy upD.find a better way to keep the cat.小题2:The underlined word “brainy” in the passage means
.A.Phobic can’t get along well with her daughter.B.Aunty is fond of animals like cats.C.Crystal’s coworkers are cheating her.D.Lily has no interest in lab experiments.Dear Aunty,After years of her crying. I finally gave in and allowed my daughter to have a cat. I now regret my decision. As someone needs to have a clean, tidy house, I no longer feel relaxed in my own home. If I tell her, “sorry, the cat has to go.” She will be heartbroken. What can I do?-Feline PhobicDear Phobic,I’m an animal lover and on your kid’s and cat’s side. Tell your daughter your problem. Ask her to help you come up with a plan. Perhaps you can agree to allow the cat only in certain areas of the house. This is a chance for your daughter to develop the sense of responsibility owning a pet requires.Dear Aunty,I got the highest grade on a biology test. Now the popular kids think I’m brainy, and want me in their lab group. I knew I was being used. Now, they want my homework. What should I do?-LilyDear Lily.Popularity can come at a price, but it’s no excuse to cheat. Offer to help new friends with their homework, but don’t give them yours.Dear Aunty,I’m one of six assistants in a dental(牙科的) office. But I’m new-there just four months. I’ve tried to join conversations, but they just ignore me. They go shopping together. No one invites me. How can I break into the circle?-CrystalDear Crystal,Humans run in packs like dogs. When a new dog enters the pack, a lot of discovery goes on. So bring cookies for everyone! Then try making friends with one co-worker. Invite her to lunch. When you get familiar with each other, tell her how hard you’re finding the situation at work. chances are, she’ll take you under her wing.小题1:Aunty thinks that Phobic should
.A.Phobic can’t get along well with her daughter.B.Aunty is fond of animals like cats.C.Crystal’s coworkers are cheating her.D.Lily has no interest in lab experiments.科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:D小题2:C小题3:B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心人人网 - 抱歉
哦,抱歉,好像看不到了
现在你可以:
看看其它好友写了什么
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&The Whale of Time by x-Mercy-Dimwit-x on DeviantArt
Find More ArtRandom
Username or Email
Stay logged in
Sep 15, :22 AM
Maybe i should talk about your hipbones&your skeleton like glass&but i'd rather discusshow you taught me to cuss&or the way your little fingers stretch in the lightor the way you're head throws back when you laugh&or the way you still have that drawn on white scarfyou talk like a poet and you walk like a queen&your eyes are full of places you haven't been&and shakespeare, and beeswax, and shiny things.&There's a girl in the river&swimming in her socks&theres a woman in the doorway&listening to rock&there's a cat by the road&who loves the endless nighttheres a funny one inside&and she's a looker alright.&like a spacious old auto mobile, you're in for the ride&there's no rear-wheel drive&in your bones baby&the journey is the whole thing. When you singI swear people think the tooth fairy exists:the air gets thin and everyone goes quiet.&A year ago i watched an old man take off his trainersso he could tap to the beat.&You inspire people,you're in a movie when you walk down the street. &You're heart is with the peopleand you never miss a beat. &And maybe i'm garbage, or maybe i'm green,&maybe my social skills are somewhat obscene,&but you keep me getting up, going back,&like the most addictive&rat attack: You make me feel like i'm okay&Well i like you anyway&you prom queen swimming pool dream you discus youI think she was born with roller skates&she lives in a world that is better than our own&and sometimes she'll take you home and let you look around&and when you grin she'll throw her head back and laugh and&say this? This is nothing.&
She's a gazibo of excellence she is.You told me to write it so I wrote it, and a month ago at that, but i wanted to sit on it a bit and check it was alright. I reckon it's alright. It's not the whole story of anything but it'll do for now.
Add a Comment:
As are you :3&
Took my breath away.&
Thankyou, I'm glad to hear it. &
More from DeviantArt
Featured in Groups
Not currently featured in any groups.The Bloggess

我要回帖

更多关于 i want to be a 作文 的文章

随机推荐