有关发明的英语作文文《我的发明——一个游泳车》

帮忙写一个关于世界汽车分类的英语作文.150字左右
姒舜幢痉144
Solar cars combine technology typically used in the aerospace,bicycle,alternative energy and automotive industries.The design of a solar vehicle is severely limited by the amount of energy input into the car.Most solar cars have been built for the purpose of solar car races.Exceptions include solar-powered cars and utility vehicles.Solar cars are often fitted with gauges as seen in conventional cars.In order to keep the car running smoothly,the driver must keep an eye on these gauges to spot possible problems.Cars without gauges almost always feature wireless telemetry,which allows the driver's team to monitor the car's energy consumption,solar energy capture and other parameters and free the driver to concentrate on driving.Solar cars depend on PV cells to convert sunlight into electricity.In fact,51% of sunlight actually enters the Earth's atmosphere.Unlike solar thermal energy which converts solar energy to heat for either household purposes,industrial purposes or to be converted to electricity,PV cells directly convert sunlight into electricity.When sunlight (photons) strike PV cells,they excite electrons and allow them to flow,creating an electrical current.PV cells are made of semiconductor materials such as silicon and alloys of indium,gallium and nitrogen.Silicon is the most common material used and has an efficiency rate of 15-20%.About the discussion we’ve had about whether China should devote major efforts to developing car industry,opinions are divided on the question.60% of the students think we should try our best to develop the car industry.On one hand,cars will not only make contributions to Chinese economy,but also provide more jobs for the Chinese.On the other hand,with more cars coming into our life,it will become more comfortable and save our time.However,well goes an old saying,“Every coin has two sides.” Cars will also have a bad effect on our life.Therefore,there are 40% of the students who think we should reduce cars.The more cars we have,the more roads we need.There is no doubt that cars will lead to traffic jam and more accident.Besides,cars produce wasted gas,which will pollute the air.As far as I’m concerned,though we should develop our economy,it is the earth we live on that is more important 对不起,我喜欢英语作文,一不小心写多了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁能写一篇关于学游泳的英语作文给我?80-100词
这篇你参考参考,不行再说哦~· Learn SwimmingYesterday is Sunday.The day's weather is so hot.This afternoon,I went to the swimming pool with my father and my brother.I put up the swimming suit.When I saw the people who is swimming,I wanted to swim very much .So I made up my mind to learn swimming today!At first,I could not swim at all.My father was very patient.He He encouraged me and taught me how to swim.Though I was hard to swim ,I didn't give up learning swimming !My father taught me how to breath in the water first.Then ,He threw me into the deepest part of the swimming pool .That time I was so afraid !I tried and tried to swim .After a moment ,my father take me back .Three hours later,with the help of my father,I dared to swim myself.I could swim by myself.Although I couldn't swim very well,I was very happy.Yesterday I not only learned how to swim ,but also learned to be brave !
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我的爱好英语作文游泳一:My hobby is swimmingMy hobby is swimming. I like swimming because of the three main reasons. Firstly, I can do more exercise. After the exercise, I will become stronger. Secondly, swimming can reduce my pressure. I always feel less stressful after swimming. Finally, swimming can help me to make more friends. Once, when I standed on a side of swimming pool a lady asked me to teach her how to swim faster. I taught her some basic knowledge of swimming and made friend with her. After that, she and I had dinner together. The above three reasons are the major points why I love swimming. In conclusion, I like swimming very much.我的爱好英语作文游泳二:My hobby is swimmingI have a lot of hobbies, most of them are sports, such as running, skating, playing basketball and so on. But my favorite sport is swimming. When I was 6, My father had me learn how to swim. And since then, I have been interested in swimming very much. Swimming is interesting and the most important is that it makes you strong. I was once in a swimming match and won the first prize. I hope that everyone can enjoy the fun swimming brings to you.我的爱好英语作文游泳三:I Like Swimming文章出自,转载请保留此链接!I'mkeen on swimming, because I find it&s so cool and relaxing. In summer days, it'salways very hot. We can&t do any sports but swim. While swimming, I canentertain myself. I began to learn swimming when I was eight years old. I was aquick learner. After three weeks learning, I could swim very well. So I oftenwent swimming with my friends in my free time. But now I'm tired of swimmingpools. I dream of swimming in the sea.If I'm in Zhuhai, I will go swimming in the sea every day. After swimming, I willlie on the golden beach and enjoy the beautiful sunshine. Sometimes I will alsopick up some sea shells or feel the sea wind. It must be amusing.我的爱好英语作文游泳四:My hobby is swimming.Everyone has his own hobby. Today I am going to talk about my hobby. My hobby is swimming. I like it very much I often go swimming with my classmates after class. I swim better than the other boys. When we go to our school's swimming pool, we usually have many &water games&. Girls are in one group, boys are in another group, we play a lot and always have a good time.I think swimming is very interesting. It is good for our health. Swimming brings me many happiness. It can relax myself and make me strong. I like swimming very much.最近更新:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关作文:
48小时热门

我要回帖

更多关于 介绍发明的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐