用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'大学综合英语课文分析(3-unit1,2)',
blogAbstract:'Unit One \r\nText A&& \r\nLanguage Points\r\nL2 Who else but a bookworm, with none of the normal kid\'s tendency to play rather than \r\nstudy, would grow up to be a teacher anyway? \r\nParaphrase Who else would ever grow up to be a teacher at all except a bookworm who, unlike other kids, likes to study but not to play?\r\n本句采用反问句,目的在于强调。\r\n',
blogTag:'考试',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:4,
publishTime:0,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'',
hmcon:'0',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}机制一班father knows better
机制一班father knows better
09-03-24 &匿名提问
Father knows better日 星期一 20:16HEIDI: My dad's a nice man. Nobody could possibly believe that he isn't. Yet he's... well, he's always doing these stupid things that end up really embarrassing one or more of us kids. One time, see, my brother wanted to buy this guitar. Been saving money for it for a long time. Then he got a job at this fast-food place, OK? Waiting tables. It was Sean's first actual job, and he was real happy about it. He figured in two or three months he'd have enough money to buy exactly the kind of guitar he wanted. Mom and Dad were proud of him, and well, OK, he's my big brother, and he's always pulling these dumb things on me. But, well, I was proud of him too. You know what happened? I hate to tell you because:SEAN, DIANE and HEIDI: (In unison) Father knows better!(The lights come Up Left on the fast-food restaurant where SEAN works. It consists of a counter and a couple of small tables. The MAN-AGER stands behind the counter. SEAN is busily cleaning the tables when FATHER walks in.)MANAGER: Good evening, sir. May I help you?FATHER: Good evening.SEAN: (To himself) Oh, no!(He squats behind one of the tables trying to hide from FATHER.)FATHER: I'm looking for the manager.MANAGER: That would be me, sir.FATHER: I'm Sam Thompson. My son works here.MANAGER: Oh, you're Sean's father.FATHER: Yes. It's his first job, you know. I just wanted to check that he's doing OK.MANAGER: Oh, fine. No problem.SEAN: (Spreading his hands, palms up, speaking to himself) What did I do to deserve this? Tell me what?FATHER: Hiring him was a good thing then?MANAGER: Well, yeah, I suppose so.SEAN: (Still to himself.) Go home, Dad. Go home. Go home.FATHER: I'm sure he's a good worker but a typical teenager, if you know what I mean.MANAGER: (Losing interest) I wouldn't know.FATHER: He's a good boy. And I assure you that if there are any subjects that need to be addressed, Sean and I will have a man-to-man talk.MANAGER: I don't think that will be necessary...FATHER: Oh, no problem. I'm proud of my son. Very, very proud. And I just wanted you to know that I'll do anything I can to help him through life's dangerous sea.SEAN: (Standing up and screaming) Aaaargh! Aaaargh! Aaaaaaargh!FATHER: Son, I didn't know you were here.SEAN: It's where I work, Dad.FATHER: Of course. I mean, I didn't see you.SEAN: I can't imagine why.FATHER: Your manager and I were just having a nice chat.(DIANE enters Down Left just as HEIDI enters Down Right. They look at SEAN and FATHER.)SEAN, DIANE, HEIDI: (In unison) Father, you know better than that.
请登录后再发表评论!
Everyone knows money is important. Without money, a man can do nothing. We need money to buy food, we need it to buy clothes, and we need it to get shelter and safety. Can anyone imagine a life without bread and drink, or a life naked, or a life living at the shadow of a tree? Obviously no one! You must admit that money is important, and you have to admit that money is critical and irrevocable. Someone says that money is not the most important, though it is important, as if it's a matter of degree. I can't be by any means agree to such an opinion. How do you evaluate a thing when it is desperately needed everyday, at any place, in any occasions, by everyone? The only word to evaluate it is important, and to be exact, most important. Someone says that spirit is the most important thing in life. The one who says this must have not been starved. When a man is starving to death, or is stripped to nudy, the only thing he has in mind must be money. Why don't I have a teeny-tiny amount of money to afford those things?! So, my opponents, please consider what I just said carefully. If you still have any alibi in your mind, please refuse to eat and dress yourself for, say, one single day. Then you have the qualification to argue with me. If then you still have anything to say to me, I would very much like to consent that I am wrong, and I will treat you a big meal. OK? Thanks.
请登录后再发表评论!
Father knows better日 星期一 20:16HEIDI: My dad's a nice man. Nobody could possibly believe that he isn't. Yet he's... well, he's always doing these stupid things that end up really embarrassing one or more of us kids. One time, see, my brother wanted to buy this guitar. Been saving money for it for a long time. Then he got a job at this fast-food place, OK? Waiting tables. It was Sean's first actual job, and he was real happy about it. He figured in two or three months he'd have enough money to buy exactly the kind of guitar he wanted. Mom and Dad were proud of him, and well, OK, he's my big brother, and he's always pulling these dumb things on me. But, well, I was proud of him too. You know what happened? I hate to tell you because:SEAN, DIANE and HEIDI: (In unison) Father knows better!(The lights come Up Left on the fast-food restaurant where SEAN works. It consists of a counter and a couple of small tables. The MAN-AGER stands behind the counter. SEAN is busily cleaning the tables when FATHER walks in.)MANAGER: Good evening, sir. May I help you?FATHER: Good evening.SEAN: (To himself) Oh, no!(He squats behind one of the tables trying to hide from FATHER.)FATHER: I'm looking for the manager.MANAGER: That would be me, sir.FATHER: I'm Sam Thompson. My son works here.MANAGER: Oh, you're Sean's father.FATHER: Yes. It's his first job, you know. I just wanted to check that he's doing OK.MANAGER: Oh, fine. No problem.SEAN: (Spreading his hands, palms up, speaking to himself) What did I do to deserve this? Tell me what?FATHER: Hiring him was a good thing then?MANAGER: Well, yeah, I suppose so.SEAN: (Still to himself.) Go home, Dad. Go home. Go home.FATHER: I'm sure he's a good worker but a typical teenager, if you know what I mean.MANAGER: (Losing interest) I wouldn't know.FATHER: He's a good boy. And I assure you that if there are any subjects that need to be addressed, Sean and I will have a man-to-man talk.MANAGER: I don't think that will be necessary...FATHER: Oh, no problem. I'm proud of my son. Very, very proud. And I just wanted you to know that I'll do anything I can to help him through life's dangerous sea.SEAN: (Standing up and screaming) Aaaargh! Aaaargh! Aaaaaaargh!FATHER: Son, I didn't know you were here.SEAN: It's where I work, Dad.FATHER: Of course. I mean, I didn't see you.SEAN: I can't imagine why.FATHER: Your manager and I were just having a nice chat.(DIANE enters Down Left just as HEIDI enters Down Right. They look at SEAN and FATHER.)SEAN, DIANE, HEIDI: (In unison) Father, you know better than that.
请登录后再发表评论!
Father knows better: 英语剧
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 god knows 的文章

随机推荐