5小学一年级作文50字my grandma 50字

小学四年级英语作文:Ill Help My Grandma 233小学手机客户端下载观看离线课程 客户端二维码 手机Web端浏览 1、直接输入 2、扫描二维码,用手机Web看视频课程 您现在的位置: 小学四年级英语作文:Ill Help My Grandma 来源:233网校日| I'll Help My Grandma   My grandma is over seventy now. These days she doesn't feel well, and her legs hurt. This afternoon my father and I took her to the hospital. The doctor looked her over carefully. He said that she was in good health, but people get all kinds of illness as they got older. He also said that she would get well in the coming spring.   I know my grandma has done much for our family. Now she is getting old, and it's time for me to look after her. I'll try my best to make her live happy.(约95字) 免责声明:本网站所收集的部分公开资料来源于互联网,转载的目的在于传递更多信息及用于网络分享,并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,也不构成任何其他建议。本站资料由编辑整理上传,本站仅提供交流平台,不为其版权负责。如果您发现网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的作品,请与我们取得联系,我们会及时修改或删除。 ¥500¥1200 ¥500¥1200 ¥880¥2400 看过本文的人还看了 下载 330 次 扫一扫下载APP 微信公众号 增值电信业务经营许可证:湘B2- 湘ICP备号&&| 版权所有(C)3网校() All Rights Reserved我的妈妈英语作文五年级适合用带翻译30字作文 Mother's love for meIn my home, there are a lot of people are very love me, father, mother, grandpa, grandma, uncle, aunt... But the mother's love for me, but always let me very unforgettable.> 小学生作文:MyGrandma作文 700字 MyGrandma作文 700字 文/樊不凡 my grandma is 71 years old. but she looks young. she has two big eyes, a big nose and a big mouth. she has short black and white hair. she&s very strong, and she&s very kind. i love my grandma!she likes wearing grey t-shirt and black shorts with blue slippers.her favourite vegetable is eggplant. because eggplant is purple, my grandma likes purple very much. orange is my grandma&s favourite fruit. first, because it looks beautiful. second, because it&s sour and sweet. it's very tasty. she often says &i&m orange, sour and sweet.&she likes meat. pork is her favourite. she likes mutton ,too. she doesn&t like beef, because my grandma is a big &cow&, i&m a small &cow&.this is my grandma. she&s old, but her heart is young. MyGrandma 樊不凡 700字 浏览更多作文。<< MyGrandma 相关作文 omygod作文800字 小学生作文 噢,天哪!为什么要来一个qq农场呀!你看现在的人全变了样,父母只管自己摘菜,现在家里、学校里、工作室里······全从满了那qq农场的气味,同学在讨论qq农场、老师在办公室里谈论qq农场、工作的人在议论qq农场。全世界都这样,变了,全变了。人变了,世界变了。人变得只顾摘菜,世界上的一鸟一木和人一起变了。做… MYGOODFRIEND作文400字 小学生作文 mygoodfriend’snameisgaozihan.heisstrongandheavy.weoftenplaytogetherafterclass.hehasaroundface,abigmouthandsmalleyes.andheistenyearsold.heisaverykindboy.hecanhelphisfriendswitheverything.hecanrun,swim,andplaybadminton…andheoftenhelpshismothercleanthehouse.heusuallygoestoschoolbybike.andheridesbikefastandwell. mygrandfather作文200字 小学生作文 mygrandfathercalledshaofuxiang,thisyearheis61yearsold,heisoptimisticofeverything,sheisleisurelyandcarefree,threedaysandtwoheadtogofishing,ortoplaychess,andthisismygrandpa。 Mygoodfriend作文400字 小学生作文 ihaveagoodfriend.sheisaclevergirl.herchinesenameiszhaoyiyi.herengishnameissally.shehasaaroundface.hereyesarebigandblack.shehasapinkdress.itisbeautiful.shehasatoy.itisarabbit.itislovely.sallyhaslongblackhair.sheislovely,too.butshaisbeafraid.shedon'tlikeinscts,beseconessheafraidofthem.ilikemyfriend.sheisagoodgirl. Mygoodfriend作文400字 小学生作文 ihaveabestfriend.heisalovelyboy.hehasshortblackhair,bigblackeyesandbigears.hehasabigmouthandasmallnose.ithinkheishandsome.andheisstrongandquiet.helikessportsverymuch.afterclass,weoftenplayfootball,basketballontheplayground.heisagoodplayer.healsolikestostudy.englishandmatharehisfavouritesubjects.hehelpsmealot. 作文《MyGrandma》约700字左右,由网友自由发布,未经严格审核,如果侵犯了您的权利,请来信告知,我们会第一时间处理。同时欢迎各小作者来我们的作文网投稿发表您的文章,与同学们一起交流写作知识,分享成长点滴。 Copyright & All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 四年级作文50字 的文章

随机推荐