A couple of weeks ago, I made a trip to Toronto …完形填空及答案_顺风考试网
您好,欢迎光临高考资源网站-顺风考试网!
您现在所在的位置: >
字体大小:
A couple of weeks ago, I made a trip to Toronto …完形填空及答案
编辑:顺风考试网   来源:网络  更新时间: 08:56 
完形填空 (共20小题; 每小题1.5分, 满分30分)
阅读下面短文, 从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中, 选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
A couple of weeks ago, I made a trip to Toronto with my granddaughter who just turned three years old. The two of us were on our way to 41 her parents, and my wife---her 42 . who had been gone for over a week. We were all anxious to 43 again and as I pulled out of Mamere and Papere's driveway in Chelmsford, Hailee and 1 were both 44 about the trip and couldn't wait to arrive at our 45 .
When we completed the "SEVEN"-hour trip to Toronto later that day, the reunion was absolutely 46 and I can sincerely say I enjoyed every single minute of that 47 journey.
Hailee is at that“1 want to 48 it myself' stage of her life. And if you can just get over the "hurry-up syndrome" we acquire as 49 ,it is wonderful to witness Who knew that putting a straw into the 50 in a juice box for the very first time could be such an earth-shattering(惊天动地的)event? Or being 51 enough to actually open the fridge door for the first time? Or putting on your own 52 on the right feet-would be so 53 ?
I'll never forget the look on her face the day she was able to 54 into my truck by herself. She finally 55 on my seat, holding onto the steering wheel(方向盘) and declared 56 ,“I did it!" And when she could actually put her own seat belt on -what a(n) 57 !
Have you ever watched a three-year-old 58 to sip a McDonald's milkshake through a straw? It is hard enough for an adult, too. And 59 every time the icy solution(溶液) touched her lips, you could see the 60 in her eyes. I learned that you can't hurry a child through a milkshake.
41. A. follow B help C. bless D. visit
42. A. mother B. father C. grandma D. aunt
43. A. get together B. turn up C. pay off D. settle down
44. A. concerned B. excited C. hopef ul D. anxious
45. A. destination B. conference C. city D. hometown
46. A. hard B. wonderful C. timely D. surprising
47. A. frequent B. final C. tough D. long
48. A. carry B. prove C. do D. explain
49. A. doctors B. parents C. friends D. adults
50. A. bottle B. ring C. hole D. comer
51. A. clever B. strong C. friendly D. early
52. A. shoes B. socks C. sweater D. trousers
53. A. difficult B. satisfying C. useful D. simple
54. A. hide B. jump C. run D. climb
55. A. sat B. leaned C. stood up D. looked up
56. A. carefully B. bravely C. politely D. proudly
57. A truck B moment C. example D. goal
58. A. struggle B. expect C. offer D. hope
59. A when B. then C. though D. yet
60. A. delight B. anger C. fear D. sadness
41-45 DCABA 46-50 BDCDC 51-55 BABDC 56-60 DBADA
相关文章:
版权申明:凡本网来源标注是“顺风考试网”的文章版权归顺风考试网所有。未获顺风考试网授权,任何印刷 性书籍刊物、公共网站、
电子刊物不得转载或引用本网图文。欢迎个体读者转载或分享于您个人的博客、微博、微信及其他社交媒体,但请务必清楚
标明出处、作者与链接地址(URL)。其他公共微博、微信公众号等公共平台如需转载引用,请通过电子邮件(fuzyhw@qq.
com)或微博(),联络我们,得到授权方可转载或做其他使
本文标题:本文地址:,转载请注明出处A couple of weeks ago…完形填空及答案_英语完形填空_漠阳资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
A&couple&of&weeks&ago…完形填空及答案
&&&热&&&&&★★★
A&couple&of&weeks&ago…完形填空及答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 8:56:52
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。
A&couple&of&weeks&ago,my&friend&offered&to&sell&some&of&our&things&for&us.&I&thought&it&was&a&good&opportunity&to&&&&36&&my&7&year&old&son’s&room&and&&&37&&&some&toys&that&were&no&longer&suitable&for&him&to&play&with.&We&&&38&&that&all&the&money&we&got&from&selling&the&toys&would&be&his&money.
The&night&before&the&&&39&&,we&loaded&up&the&truck&with&toys&and&a&little&bike&that&was&too&&&40&&for&him.&In&the&yard&he&&&41&the&bike&for&the&last&time&and&then&happily&put&it&onto&the&truck.&This&little&bike&had&at&least&two&previous&owners&as&far&as&we&&&42&&.It&wasn’t&in&the&best&&&43&&and&was&certainly&not&new,but&the&tires&were&&&44&&good.
We&put&a&price&of&$10&on&it,but&it&didn’t&sell.&So,after&the&sale&was&&&45&&,my&friend&put&it&on&the&sidewalk&with&a&sign&that&&&46&&“FREE,BIKE”.&Within&five&minutes&her&doorbell&rang.&A&little&boy&was&&&47&&there.&In&poor&English&he&asked&whether&the&bike&was&&&&48&&free.&She&said&yes&and&that&he&could&have&it&for&&&49&&.He&smiled,got&on&the&bike&and&rode&away.
Later&that&evening&when&I&told&my&son&how&much&money&he&had&made&at&the&sale,he&was&very&&50&&,shouting&happily.&He&asked&about&a&few&of&his&things,wondering&&51&they&had&been&sold.&When&he&asked&about&the&bike,I&told&him&about&the&little&boy&and&that&made&him&&&52&&.He&was&much&happier&than&when&I&told&him&how&much&he&had&&&53&&.He&was&so&happy&to&&&54&&that&someone&else&would&make&good&&&55&&of&that&little&bike!
36. A.&clean B.&check C.&display D.&design
37. A.&look&for& B.&go&through C.&show&off D.&deal&with
38. A.&refused B.&agreed C.&wrote D.&lied
39. A.&trip B.&show C.&sale D.&decision
40. A.&weak B.&small C.&new D.&thin
41. A.&rode B.&found C.&watched D.&felt
42. A.&doubted B.&knew C.&told D.&thought
43. A.&time B.&chance C.&place D.&shape
44. A.&also B.&never C.&still D.&hardly
45. A.&ahead B.&on C.&near D.&over
46. A.&said B.&repeated C.&copied D.&expressed
47. A.&jumping B.&standing C.&walking D.&shouting
48. A.&barely B.&usually C.&really D.&always
49. A.&something B.&anything C.&everything D.&nothing
50. A.&calm B.&scared C.&excited D.&disappointed
51. A.&when B.&if C.&why D.&how
52. A.&smile B.&worry C.&leave D.&cry
53. A.&enjoyed B.&lost C.&bought D.&made
54. A.&hear B.&understand C.&remember D.&think
55. A.&interest B.&money C.&use D.&price
36-40&ADBCB&&41-45&ABDCD&&46-50&ABCDC&&&&&51-55&BADAC
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)正确教育旗下网站
题号:8041983试题类型:完形填空 知识点:&&更新日期:
&A couple of weeks ago, I made a trip to Toronto with my granddaughter who just turned three years old. The two of us were on our way to1 her parents, and my wife-her2 . who had been gone for over a week.. We were all anxious to3 again and as I pulled out of Mamere and Papere's driveway in Chelmsford, Hailee andI were both4 about the trip and couldn't wait to arrive at our5 . &&&& When we completed the &SEVEN&-hour trip to Toronto later that day, the reunion was absolutely6 and I can sincerely say I enjoyed every single minute of that7 journey. &&& Hailee is at that“I want to8 it myself' stage of her life. And if you can just get over the &hurry-up syndrome& we acquire as9 it is wonderful to witness“. Who knew that putting a straw into the10 in a juice box for the very first time could be such an earth-shattering(惊天动地的)event? Or being 11enough to actually open the fridge door for the first time? Or putting on your own12 on the right feet-would be so13 ?&&&&& &I'll never forget the look on her face the day she was able to 14into my truck by herself. She finally 15on my seat, holding onto the steering wheel and declared16 ,“I did it!& And when she could actually put her own seat belt on -what a(n) 17!&&&&&&&& &Have you ever watched a three-year-old 18to sip a McDonald's milkshake through a straw? It is hard enough for an adult, too. And 19every time the icy solution touched her lips, you could see the 20in her eyes.1 learned that you can't hurry a child through a milkshake.1.A.follow&&&&B.help&&&&C.bless&&&&D.visit2.A.mother&&&&B.father&&&&C.grandma&&&&D.aunt3.A.get together&&&&B.turn up&&&&C.pay off&&&&D.settle down4.A.concerned&&&&B.excited&&&&C.hopeful&&&&D.anxious5.A.destination&&&&B.conference&&&&C.city&&&&D. hometown 6.A.hard&&&&B.wonderful&&&&C.timely&&&&D.surprising7.A.frequent&&&&B.final&&&&C.tough&&&&D.long8.A.carry&&&&B.prove&&&&C.do&&&&D.explain9.A.doctors&&&&B.parents&&&&C.friends&&&&D.adults10.A.bottle&&&&B.ring&&&&C.hole&&&&er11.A.clever&&&&B.strong&&&&C.friendly&&&&D.early12.A.shoes&&&&B.socks&&&&C.sweater&&&&D.trousers13.A.difficult&&&&B.satisfying&&&&C.useful&&&&D.simple14.A.hide&&&&B.jump&&&&C.run&&&&D.climb15.A.sat&&&&B.leaned&&&&C.stood up&&&&D.looked up16.A.carefully&&&&B.bravely&&&&C.politely&&&&D.&proudly17.A.truck&&&&B.moment&&&&C.example&&&&D.goal18.A.struggle&&&&B.expect&&&&C.offer&&&&D.hope19.A.when&&&&B.then&&&&C.though&&&&D.yet20.A.delight&&&&B.anger&&&&C.fear&&&&D.sadness
难易度:中等
必须在注册登录后,才可以查看解析!
橡皮网学生APP下载
拍照搜题,秒出答案!
名校试题,天天更新,免费查看!
相关试题推荐
扫描二维码马上下载橡皮网APP
拍照搜题,秒出答案!
名校试题,天天更新,免费查看!
接收老师发送的作业,在线答题。频道推荐文章
频道本月排行
随机推荐文章