英语话剧剧本带翻译关于腿部受伤

英文话剧剧本
篇一:英文话剧剧本
英文小短剧a(衣衫褴褛) b(衣着光鲜) c小花 d小草 e椅子 f新闻记者b坐在e上吃东西,a一乞丐上前a:先生,先生,请给我些面包,谢谢,我饿得不行了。b:(厌恶)让开,让开。(然后便起身离开,这时他的钱包掉到e上头了)a:先生,先生(a看见后,立即拾起,追上了走远的b)b:让开,让开啊,我没吃的了,也没钱了(看也不看a,仍自顾自地走了)c:他真愚蠢啊d:是啊是啊(d点头附和)a:可……先生……您听我说……(仍拉着b衣服的后摆)b:挖,你这人怎么这么讨厌!(还是没有回头看a一眼)c:椅子啊,你会不会觉得刚刚坐在你身上的人特愚蠢?e:唉,人总是这么愚蠢啊~~~~d:是啊是啊与此同时a与b还在纠缠,这时e终于隐忍不住爆发了。e:先生!你的钱包丢了!你怎么这么傻啊。a与b同时回头,看见了那会说话的椅子e,吓昏过去了。这一幕恰巧被经过的f看见了。于是f就报道了这一事件。f:大家好,我是新闻记者f,今天我看见了一个奇异的现象,一个椅子说话了,两个人被吓昏了,下面我将采访一下被吓昏的两个人。b:哦,上帝,哦,妈妈。f:这个人傻了,我们不鸟他了,下面我采访一下另一个人吧,请问你为什么不告诉他,他的钱包丢了?a:对不起,我不知道“钱包”这个单词怎么讲……f:通过这一事件,我们可以认识到,掌握一门外语的重要性,以及金钱给人类带来的影响。是吗,椅子?e:是啊,是啊(e傻傻地拼命点头)c:唉,人可真愚蠢,椅子也被他们弄傻了。d:谁让这是一个呢……为了配合马可的英文翻译,所以台词能简单就简单啦。下面是马可的英文翻译。a:sir,sir,please give me a piece of bread.thank you,sir.i’m hungry to die.b:get away,get away,dirty man.a:sir,sir!!b:run away,please run away.i have no food,and i don’t have money,either.c:hey,xiao d,he is so foolish,isn’t he?d:yes,yes.a:but....sir....please listen to me.....b:wa,why are you so disgusting!!c:hey,chair,do you feel the man sat on you a moment ago is very stupid.e:ai,pretty flower,do you know,men are always very silly.d:yes,yes!!e:sir!you lost your wallet!can’t you be more clever?f:good morning,everybody.i’m a jonrnist f. today i saw a very weird thing--a chair open her mouth,and two men are frightened to faint.now,i will intenview the two nozzy man.b:wo,my god,wo,my,mum.f:i’m sorry to tell you this man has been mad.we needn’t take notice of him.let me interview the other man,hello,man,can you tell men why didn’t you tell him he lost his wallet?a:i’m sorry,i don’t know how to speak "钱包" in english......f:dear audience,through this thing we can learn that how improtant it is to mastery a foreign language,and how lagre the money affect us.is that all right,chair?e:yes,yes.c:ai,men is so silly.d:don’t believe us,it is just a fairly tale.刚刚小安告诉“丢提瑞破特”原来是这样写的duty report……英语老师把班上69个人分成12组,一个组有5到6个人,每周大家坐一块讨论件事情,这周我们就打算做这个小话剧了,下次可能打算写个续集什么的。我就演那台词简单的小花,70604演台词最少的小草,马可可能演那个台词也很少但是却是真正意义上的主角的椅子,我们的续集的情节梗概都准备好了。准备写那个椅子被人们关注后所发生的一系列事情。哈,系列啊,够我们搞到那个英语老师下台了……
篇二:英文话剧剧本
英语话剧剧本Pygmalion
Pygmalion(ByGeorgeBernardShaw) ACTI CoventGardenat11.15p.m.Torrentsofheavysummerrain.Cabwhistlelowingfranticallyinalldirectio.PedestriaruingforshelterintothemarketandundertheporticoofSt.Paul’sChurch,wheretherearealreadyseveralpeople,amongthemaladyandherdaughterineveningdre.Theyareallpeeringoutgloomilyattherain,exceptonemanwithhiackturnedtotherest,whoseemswhollypreoccupiedwithanotebookinwhichheiswritingbusily.Thechurchclockstrikesthefirstquarter. THEDAUGHTER [intheacebetweenthecentralpillars,closetotheoneonherleft]I’mgettingchilledtothebone.WhatcanFreddybedoingallthistime?Heeengonetwentyminutes. THEMOTHER [Onherdaughter’sright]Notsolong.Butheoughttohavegotusacaythis. ABYSTANDER [onthelady’sright]Hewontgetnocaotuntilhalf-pasteleven,mius,whentheycomebackafterdroingtheirtheatrefares. THEMOTHER Butwemusthaveacab.Wecantstandhereuntilhalf-pasteleven.It’stoobad. THEBYSTANDER Well,itaintmyfault,mius. THEDAUGHTER IfFreddyhadabitofgumption,hewouldhavegotoneatthetheatredoor. THEMOTHER Whatcouldhehavedone,poorboy? THEDAUGHTER Otherpeoplegotca.Whycouldnthe? FreddyrushesinoutoftherainfromtheSouthamptotreetside,andcomeetweenthemclosingadriingumbrella.Heisayoungmanoftwenty,ineveningdre,verywetaroundtheankles. THEDAUGHTER Well,havntyougotacab? FREDDY Thereotonetobehadforloveormoney. THEMOTHER Oh,Freddy,theremustbeone.Youcanthavetried. THEDAUGHTER It’stootiresome.Doyouexpectustogoandgetoneourselves? FREDDY Itellyoutheyreallengaged.Therainwaosudden:andeverybodyhadtotakeacab.IvebeentoCharingCroonewayandnearlytoLudgateCandtheywereallengaged. THEMOTHER DidyoutryTrafalgarSquare? FREDDY TherewatoneatTrafalgarSquare. THEDAUGHTER Didyoutry? FREDDY ItriedasfarasCharingCrotation.DidyouexpectmetowalktoHammersmith? THEDAUGHTER Youhavnttriedatall. THEMOTHER Youreallyareveryhelple,Freddy.Goagaianddontcomebackuntilyouhavefoundacab. FREDDY Ishallsimplygetsoakedfornothing. THEDAUGHTER Andwhataboutus?Arewetostayhereallnightinthisdraught,withnexttonothingon.Youselfishpig-- FREDDY Oh,verywell:I’llgo,I’llgo.[HeopehisumbrellaanddashesoffStrandwards,butcomesintocollisionwithaflowergirl,whoishurryinginforshelter,knockingherbasketoutofherhands.Ablindingflashoflightning,followeditantlybyarattlingpealofthunder,orchestratestheincident]. THEFLOWERGIRL Nahthen,Freddy:lookwh’y’gowin,deah. FREDDY Sorry[herushesoff]. THEFLOWERGIRL [pickingupherscatteredflowersandreplacingtheminthebasket]Theresmeersf’yer!Te-oobanchesovoyletstrodintothemad.[Shesitsdownontheplinthofthecolumn,sortingherflowers,onthelady’sright.Sheiotatallanattractiveperson.Sheierhaeighteen,perhatwenty,hardlyolder.ShewearsalittlesailorhatofblackstrawthathaslongbeenexposedtothedustandsootofLondonandhaeldomifeverbeerushed.Herhairneedswashingratherbadly:itsmousycolorcanhardlybenatural.Shewearsashoddyblackcoatthatreacheearlytoherkneesandihapedtoherwaist.Shehasabrowkirtwithacoarseapron.Herbootsaremuchtheworseforwear.Sheiodoubtascleanahecanaffordtobeutcomparedtotheladieheisverydirty.Herfeaturesarenoworsethantheiruttheirconditionleavandsheneedstheservicesofadentist]. THEMOTHER Howdoyouknowthatmyson’ameisFreddy,pray? THEFLOWERGIRL Ow,eezye-ooasan,ise?Wal,fewddany’de-ootybawmzamathershould,eednowbetterntoawlaporegel’sflahrznthanranawyathahtpyin.Willye-oopymef’them?[Here,withapologies,thisdeerateattempttorepresentherdialectwithoutaphoneticalphabetmustbeabandonedasunintelligibleoutsideLondon.] THEDAUGHTER Donothingofthesort,mother.Theidea! THEMOTHER Pleaseallowme,Clara.Haveyouanypeies? THEDAUGHTER No.I’venothingsmallerthaixpence. THEFLOWERGIRL [hopefully]Icangiveyouchangeforataer,kindlady. THEMOTHER [toClara]Giveittome.[Clarapartsreluctantly].Now[tothegirl]Thisisforyourflowers. THEFLOWERGIRL Thankyoukindly,lady. THEDAUGHTER Makehergiveyouthechange.Thesethingsareonlyapeyabunch. THEMOTHER Doholdyourtongue,Clara.[Tothegirl].Youcankeepthechange. THEFLOWERGIRL Oh,thankyou,lady. THEMOTHER Nowtellmehowyouknowthatyounggentleman’ame. THEFLOWERGIRL Ididnt. THEMOTHER Iheardyoucallhimbyit.Donttrytodeceiveme. THEFLOWERGIRL [protesting]Whostryingtodeceiveyou?IcalledhimFreddyorCharliesameasyoumightyourselfifyouwastalkingtoastrangerandwishedtobepleasant.[Shesitsdowesideherbasket]. THEDAUGHTER Sixpencethrownaway!Really,mamma,youmighthavearedFreddythat.[Sheretreatsindisgustbehindthepillar]. Anelderlygentlemanoftheamiablemilitarytyperushesintoshelter,andclosesadriingumbrella.HeisinthesameplightasFreddy,verywetabouttheankles.Heisineveningdre,withalightovercoat.Hetakestheplaceleftvacantbythedaughter’sretirement. THEGENTLEMAN Phew! THEMOTHER [tothegentleman]Oh,sir,isthereanysignofittoing? THEGENTLEMAN I’mafraidnot.Itstartedworsethaneverabouttwominutesago.[Hegoestotheplinthbesidetheflowerandstoototurndownhistrouserends]. THEMOTHER Oh,dear![Sheretireadlyandjoiherdaughter]. THEFLOWERGIRL [takingadvantageofthemilitarygentleman’roximitytoestablishfriendlyrelatiowithhim].Ifit’sworseit’sasignit’earlyover.Socheerup,Captaiandbuyafloweroffapoorgirl. THEGENTLEMAN I’msorry,Ihavntanychange. THEFLOWERGIRL Icangiveyouchange,Captain. THEGENTLEMEN Forasovereign?Ivenothingle. THEFLOWERGIRL Garn!Ohdobuyafloweroffme,Captain.Icanchangehalf-a-crown.Takethisfortuence. THEGENTLEMAN Nowdontbetroublesome:theresagoodgirl.[Tryinghiockets]Ireallyhavntanychange--Stop:heresthreehapence,ifthatsanyusetoyou[heretreatstotheotherpillar]. THEFLOWERGIRL [disaointed,butthinkingthreehalfpencebetterthaothing]Thankyou,sir. THEBYSTANDER [tothegirl]Youbecareful:givehimaflowerforit.Theresablokeherebehindtakingdowneverybleedwordyouresaying.[Allturntothemanwhoistakingnotes]. THEFLOWERGIRL [ringingupterrified]Iaintdonenothingwrongbyeakingtothegentleman.IvearighttosellflowersifIkeepoffthekerb.[Hysterically]I’mareectablegirl:sohelpme,Ineveroketohimexcepttoaskhimtobuyafloweroffme.[Generalhuub,mostlysympathetictotheflowergirl,butdeprecatingherexceiveseibility.CriesofDontstarthollerin.Whoshurtingyou?Nobody’sgoingtotouchyou.Whatsthegoodoffuing?Steadyon.Easy,easy,etc.,comefromtheelderlystaidectators,whopathercomfortingly.Leatientoneidhershutherhead,oraskherroughlywhatiswrongwithher.Aremotergroup,notknowingwhatthematteris,crowdinandincreasethenoisewithquestionandawer:Whatstherow?Whatshedo?Whereishe?Atectakingherdown.What!him?Yes:himoverthere:Tookmoneyoffthegentleman,etc.Theflowergirl,distraughtandmoed,breaksthroughthemtothegentleman,cryingwildly]Oh,sir,dontlethimchargeme.Youduowhatitmeatome.Theylltakeawaymycharacteranddrivemeonthestreetsforeakingtogentlemen.They-- THENOTETAKER [comingforwardonherright,therestcrowdingafterhim]There,there,there,there!whoshurtingyou,yousillygirl?Whatdoyoutakemefor? THEBYSTANDER It’sallright:hesagentleman:lookathioots.[Explainingtothenotetaker]Shethoughtyouwasacoer’ark,sir. THENOTETAKER [withquickinterest]Whatsacoer’ark? THEBYSTANDER [inaptatdefinition]It’sa--well,it’sacoer’ark,asyoumightsay.Whatelsewouldyoucallit?Asortofinformer. THEFLOWERGIRL [stillhysterical]ItakemyBibleoathIneversaidaword-- THENOTETAKER [overbearingbutgood-humored]Oh,shutup,shutup.DoIlooklikeapoliceman? THEFLOWERGIRL [farfromreaured]Thenwhatdidyoutakedownmywordsfor?HowdoIknowwhetheryoutookmedownright?Youjustshewmewhatyouvewroteaboutme.[Thenotetakeropehiookandholdsitsteadilyunderhernose,thoughthepreureofthemobtryingtoreaditoverhihoulderswoulduetaweakerman].Whatsthat?Thataintproperwriting.Icantreadthat. THENOTETAKER Ican.[Reads,reproducingherpronunciationexactly]"Cheerap,Kepti’bawyaflahrorfaporegel." THEFLOWERGIRL [muchdistreed]It’ecauseIcalledhimCaptain.Imeantnoharm.[Tothegentleman]Oh,sir,dontlethimlayachargeagenmeforawordlikethat.You-- THEGENTLEMAN Charge!Imakenocharge.[Tothenotetaker]Really,sir,ifyouareadetective,youneednotbegirotectingmeagaitmolestatioyyoungwomenuntilIaskyou.Anybodycouldseethatthegirlmeantnoharm. THEBYSTANDERSGENERALLY [demotratingagaitpoliceeionage]Coursetheycould.Whatbusineisitofyours?Youmindyourownaffairs.Hewantromotion,hedoes.Takingdoweople’swords!Girlneversaidawordtohim.Whatharmifshedid?Nicethingagirlcantshelterfromtherainwithoutbeingiulted,etc.,etc.,etc.[Sheisconductedbythemoresympatheticdemotratoracktoherplinth,wheresheresumesherseatandstruggleswithheremotion.] THEBYSTANDER Heaintatec.Hesabloomingbusybody:thatswhatheis.Itellyou,lookathioots. THENOTETAKER [turningonhimgenially]AndhowareallyourpeopledownatSelsey? THEBYSTANDER [suiciously]WhotoldyoumypeoplecomefromSelsey? THENOTETAKER Neveryoumind.Theydid.[Tothegirl]Howdoyoucometobeuofareast?YouwereborninLionGrove. THEFLOWERGIRL [aalled]Oh,whatharmisthereinmyleavingLionGrove?ItwatfitforapigtoliveiandIhadtopayfour-and-sixaweek.[Intears]Oh,boo--hoo--oo-- THENOTETAKER Livewhereyoulikeutstopthatnoise. THEGENTLEMAN [tothegirl]Come,come!hecanttouchyou:youhavearighttolivewhereyouplease. ASARCASTICBYSTANDER [thrustinghimselfbetweenthenotetakerandthegentleman]ParkLane,foritance.IdliketogointotheHousingQuestionwithyou,Iwould. THEFLOWERGIRL [suidingintoabroodingmelancholyoverherbasket,andtalkingverylow-iritedlytoherself]I’magoodgirl,Iam. THESARCASTICBYSTANDER [notattendingtoher]DoyouknowwhereIcomefrom? THENOTETAKER [promptly]Hoxton. Titterings.Popularinterestinthenotetaker’erformanceincreases. THESARCASTICONE [amazed]Well,whosaidIdidnt?Blyme!Youknoweverything,youdo. THEFLOWERGIRL [stillnursingherseeofinjury]Aintnocalltomeddlewithme,heaint. THEBYSTANDER [toher]Ofcourseheaint.Dontyoustanditfromhim.[Tothenotetaker]Seehere:whatcallhaveyoutoknowaboutpeoplewhatneverofferedtomeddlewithyou?Wheresyourwarrant? SEVERALBYSTANDERS [encouragedbythieemingpointoflaw]Yes:wheresyourwarrant? THEFLOWERGIRL Lethimsaywhathelikes.Idontwanttohavenotruckwithhim. THEBYSTANDER Youtakeusfordirtunderyourfeet,dontyou?Catchyoutakinglibertieswithagentleman! THESARCASTICBYSTANDER Yes:tellhimwherehecomefromifyouwanttogofortune-telling. THENOTETAKER Cheltenham,Harrow,Cambridge,andIndia. THEGENTLEMAN Quiteright.[Greatlaughter.Reactioninthenotetaker’sfavor.ExclamatioofHeknowsallaboutit.Toldhimproper.Hearhimtellthetoffwherehecomefrom?etc.].MayIask,sir,doyoudothisforyourlivingatamusichall? THENOTETAKER Ivethoughtofthat.PerhaIshallsomeday. Tandthepersoontheoutsideofthecrowdbegintodropoff. THEFLOWERGIRL [resentingthereaction]Heogentleman,heaint,tointerferewithapoorgirl. THEDAUGHTER [outofpatience,pushingherwayrudelytothefrontanddilacingthegentleman,whopolitelyretirestotheothersideofthepillar]WhatonearthisFreddydoing?IshallgeteumoniaifIstayinthisdraughtanylonger. THENOTETAKER [tohimself,hastilymakinganoteofherpronunciationof"monia"]Earlscourt. THEDAUGHTER [violently]Willyoupleasekeepyourimpertinentremarkstoyourself? THENOTETAKER DidIsaythatoutloud?Ididntmeanto.Ibegyourpardon.Yourmother’sEom,unmistakeably. THEMOTHER [advancingbetweenherdaughterandthenotetaker]Howverycurious!IwaroughtupinLargeladyPark,nearEom. THENOTETAKER [uproariouslyamused]Ha!ha!Whatadevilofaname!Excuseme.[Tothedaughter]Youwantacab,doyou? THEDAUGHTER Dontdareeaktome. THEMOTHER Oh,please,pleaseClara.[Herdaughterrepudiatesherwithanangryshrugandretireshaughtily.]Weshouldbesogratefultoyou,sir,ifyoufoundusacab.[Thenotetakerproducesawhistle].Oh,thankyou.[Shejoiherdaughter]. Thenotetakerblowsapiercingblast. THESARCASTICBYSTANDER There!Iknowedhewasaplain-clothescoer. THEBYSTANDER Thataintapolicewhistle:thatsaortingwhistle. THEFLOWERGIRL [stillpreoccupiedwithherwoundedfeelings]Heorighttotakeawaymycharacter.Mycharacteristhesametomeasanylady’s. THENOTETAKER Idontknowwhetheryouvenoticedituttheraitoedabouttwominutesago. THEBYSTANDER Soithas.Whydidntyousaysobefore?anduslosingourtimelisteningtoyoursilline.[HewalksofftowardstheStrand]. THESARCASTICBYSTANDER Icantellwhereyoucomefrom.YoucomefromAnwell.Gobackthere. THENOTETAKER [helpfully]Hanwell. THESARCASTICBYSTANDER [affectinggreatdistinctionofeech]Thenkyou,teacher.Hawhaw!Solong[hetoucheshishatwithmockreectandstrollsoff]. THEFLOWERGIRL Frighteningpeoplelikethat!Howwouldhelikeithimself. THEMOTHER It’squitefinenow,[ShegathersherskirtsaboveheranklesandhurriesofftowardstheStrand]. THEDAUGHTER Butthecab--[hermotherisoutofhearing].Oh,howtiresome![Shefollowsangrily]. Alltheresthavegoneexceptthenotetaker,thegentleman,andtheflowergirl,whositsarrangingherbasket,andstillpityingherselfinmurmurs. THEFLOWERGIRL Poorgirl!Hardenoughforhertolivewithoutbeingworritedandchivied. THEGENTLEMAN [returningtohisformerplaceonthenotetaker’sleft]Howdoyoudoit,ifImayask? THENOTETAKER Simplyphonetics.Thescienceofeech.Thatsmyprofeion:alsomyhoy.Hayisthemanwhocanmakealivingbyhishoy!YoucaotanIrishmanoraYorkshiremayhirogue.Icalaceanymanwithiixmiles.IcalacehimwithintwomilesinLondon.Sometimeswithintwostreets. THEFLOWERGIRL Oughttobeashamedofhimself,unmanlycoward! THEGENTLEMAN Butistherealivinginthat? THENOTETAKER Ohyes.Quiteafatone.Thisisanageofutarts.MeegininKentishTownwith?0ayear,andendiarkLanewithahundredthousand.TheywanttodropKentishTowuttheygivethemselvesawayeverytimetheyopentheirmouths.NowIcanteachthem-- THEFLOWERGIRL Lethimmindhisowusineandleaveapoorgirl-- THENOTETAKER [explosively]Woman:ceasethisdetestorelseseektheshelterofsomeotherplaceofworship. THEFLOWERGIRL [withfeebledefiance]IvearighttobehereifIlike,sameasyou. THENOTETAKER Awomanwhoutteruchdepreinganddisgustingsoundshaorighttobeanywhere--norighttolive.Rememberthatyouareahumaeingwithasoulandthedivinegiftofarticulateeech:thatyournativelanguageisthelanguageofShakeearandMiltonandTheBanddontsittherecrooninglikeabiliouigeon. THEFLOWERGIRL [quiteoverwhelmed,andlookingupathiminmingledwonderanddeprecationwithoutdaringtoraiseherhead]Ah-ah-ah-ow-ow-ow-oo! THENOTETAKER [whiingouthiook]Heave!whatasound![Hewritethenholdsoutthebookandreads,reproducinghervowelsexactly]Ah-ah-ah-ow-ow-ow-oo! THEFLOWERGIRL [tickledbytheperformance,andlaughingiiteofherself]Garn! THENOTETAKER YouseethiscreaturewithherkertoneEnglish:theEnglishthatwillkeepherintheguttertotheendofherdays.Well,sir,inthreemonthsIcouldpathatgirloffasaducheatanambaador’sgardearty.Icouldevengetheraplaceaslady’smaidorshopaistant,whichrequireetterEnglish.ThatsthesortofthingIdoforcommercialmillionaires.AndontheprofitsofitIdogenuinescientificworkihonetics,andalittleasapoetonMiltoniclines. THEGENTLEMAN IammyselfastudentofIndiandialectand-- THENOTETAKER [eagerly]Areyou?DoyouknowColonelPickering,theauthorofokeacrit? THEGENTLEMAN IamColonelPickering.Whoareyou? THENOTETAKER HenryHiggi,authorofHiggi’sUniversalAlphabet. PICKERING [withenthusiasm]IcamefromIndiatomeetyou. HIGGI IwasgoingtoIndiatomeetyou. PICKERING Wheredoyoulive? HIGGI
/PICKERING I’ /HIGGI Rightyouare. THEFLOWERGIRL [toPickering,ashepaesher]Buyaflower,kindgentleman.I’mshortformylodging. PICKERING Ireallyhavntanychange.I’msorry[hegoesaway]. HIGGI [shockedatgirl’smendacity]Liar.Yousaidyoucouldchangehalf-a-crown. THEFLOWERGIRL [risingindeeration]Yououghttobestuffedwithnails,youought.[Flingingthebasketathisfeet]Takethewholebloomingbasketforsixpence. Thechurchclockstrikesthesecondquarter. HIGGI [hearinginitthevoiceofGod,rebukinghimforhiharisaicwantofcharitytothepoorgirl]Areminder.[Hethenthrowsahandfulofmoneyintothebasketandfollowickering]. THEFLOWERGIRL [pickingupahalf-crown]Ah-ow-ooh![Pickingupacoupleofflori]Aaah-ow-ooh![Pickingueveralcoi]Aaaaaah-ow-ooh![Pickingupahalf-sovereign]Aaaaaaaaaaaah-ow-ooh!!! FREDDY [ringingoutofataxicab]Gotoneatlast.Hallo![Tothegirl]Wherearethetwoladiesthatwerehere? THEFLOWERGIRL Theywalkedtothebuswhentheraitoed. FREDDY Andleftmewithacabonmyhands.Damnation! THEFLOWERGIRL [withgrandeur]Neveryoumind,youngman.I’mgoinghomeinataxi.[Shesailsofftothecab.Thedriverputshishandbehindhimandholdsthedoorfirmlyshutagaither.Quiteunderstandinghismistrust,sheshewshimherhandfulofmoney.]Eightpenceaintnoobjecttome,Charlie.[Hegriandopethedoor].AngelCourt,DruryLane,roundthecornerofMicklejohn’soilshop.Leteehowfastyoucanmakeherhopit.[Shegetsinandpullsthedoortowithaslamasthetaxicatarts]. FREDDY Well,I’mdashed!
篇三:英语情景剧剧本(真正的朋友)
(角色:Hare,Monkey,Tree,Bear)
Tree(出场,站在场地中间):I’m
Tree.I like sun and moon.I have a lot of brothers and sisters.We are the forest.
Hare(跳着出场,做兔子状):I’m Hare.I like carrots.(从口袋中拿出胡萝卜,然后放回去)I have a good friend.He is monkey.(喊叫)Monkey! Monkey!
Monkey(跑出来,做猴子状):I’m
here.I’m monkey.I like bananas.(从口袋中拿出香蕉,然后放回去)Hare is my good friend.Hello,Hare.
Hare:Hello,Monkey.Nice to meet you.How are you? Monkey:I’m fine.Thank you.How are you?
Hare:I’m fine,too.Thank you. Here you are.(拿出胡萝卜给猴子). Monkey:Thank you.(接过胡萝卜,拿出香蕉给兔子)Here you are. Hare:Thank you.(接过香蕉,做吃香蕉状)En. Banana is nice. Monkey(做吃胡萝卜状)En. Carrot is nice,too.
Hare:Monkey,let’s dance and sing.(兔子和猴子挽起胳膊跳圆圈舞,唱英语歌ABC或者其他的歌)
Tree:Look out! Look out!There comes a bear!
Bear(笨拙的走过来):I’m bear. I’m eight years old.I like honey.Now I’m hungery.I have to look for something to eat. Hare and Monkey(非常焦急,急得原地打转转):How can I do? How can I do?
Monkey(突然一拍脑袋):I can climb the tree.(用手指树。然后向书跑来,趴在树的背上)
Hare(急得捂着脸,大声的哭了起来):How can I do? Help! Help! Tree:Don’t worry,Hare!You can pretend to be dead.
Hare:Oh!Yes,I can pretend to be dead.(兔子躺在地上装死。) Bear(走过来,围着树转一圈):There is nothing.There is nothing.Oh,here is a dead hare.I don’t like dead hare.Let me go.(熊笨拙的走出表演场地)
Monkey(走到兔子身边):Hare,are you OK?
Hare(从地上爬起来):I’m not OK! You are not a real friend! Monkey(意识到自己的错误,非常难过)Oh,yes,I made a mistake.I’m too selfish.I’m sorry.
Hare:I will never forgive you.You are not a real friend. Tree:Look out!Look out!The bear comes again.
Bear(笨拙的走过来):I’m hungery.I have to look for something to eat.
Monkey(拉着兔子的手):Don’t worry!Let’s climb the tree.(兔子、猴子都跑到树后,趴在树背后)
Bear:There is nothing!There is nothing.Let me go.(熊笨拙的走下场地)
Hare(兔子和猴子从树后出来):Thank you,Monkey!Now you are a real friend!
Monkey:Thank you,Hare.We are real good friends.
篇四:皇帝的新装英语话剧剧本
《皇帝的新装》课本剧剧本
皇帝 宫女 侍从
老大臣 官员 骗子甲
骗子乙 观众N 观众N 小孩
(台上布置:台右角放一报架作织机,台正中置一坐椅,台左角立一衣架,架上挂满各式衣服。立一镜子,皇帝正对镜试衣,镜边立一宫女。)
第一场 (老大臣上)
waiter: The minister has arrived!
侍从:(立于椅旁)老大臣求见!
Waitress: His majesty is in his dressing room!
宫女:皇帝正在更衣呢! (老大臣立于台侧,官员上)
waiter: Here comes the official! 侍从:官员求见!
Waitress: His majesty is in his dressing room!
宫女:皇帝正在更衣呢! (官员立于大臣旁,两骗子上)
Waiter:Two weavers have come!
侍从:两裁缝求见!
Emperor: Order them to come here at once!
皇帝:快快宣见!(离开更衣处,坐上椅子)
Cheaters: Your majesty!
骗子甲乙:参见陛下!(行礼)
emperor: What special skills do you have?
皇帝:你们有什么特殊的本事吗?
Cheater a: We come to be at you service from the far east.
骗子甲:我们是从遥远的东方专程赶来为陛下效劳的。
Cheater b: We can weave the most beautiful cloth.
骗子乙:我们能够织出最美丽的布料来。
Cheater a: The colors and patters are very fine.
骗子甲:这布色彩和图案都分外地美丽.
Cheater b: And people who are stupid can not see them.
骗子乙:任何愚蠢得不可救药的人,都看不见这衣服。
Emperor: Hmm, those must be very good! Start your work at once.
皇帝:那可真是的!马上开工!
Cheaters: Yes, your majesty!
骗子:遵旨!(众退场,皇帝回更衣室继续试衣)
第二场 (两骗子上场,来到织机前,做织布的动作。老大臣上场) Minister: Ahh? Nothing, I can see nothing!
大臣:啊?(吃惊地,用手扶眼镜)我怎么什么也没看见?
Cheater a: Oh, it’s you, minister, and come in please! Come up closer, look at it carefully!
骗子甲:哎呀,老大臣来了!请进!请请请!请走近一点,仔细地看。 Cheater b: Is it beautiful ?
骗子乙:这(花纹/色彩)漂亮不漂亮?
Minister: My god! Am I stupid? Am I unfit for my post? It mustn’t be known by anyone!
大臣:我的老天爷!难道我愚蠢吗?难道我不称职吗?我可决不能让人知道这一点!
Cheater a: Are you satisfied with it?
骗子甲:嗳!您还满意吗?
Minister: Yes ,that’s really nice! I will tell the Emperor that I like that very much !
大臣:满意满意,非常的满意! 我一定呈报皇上!我对这布料实在太满意了。(大臣下)
cheaters: We are very happy! Take care please!
骗子甲乙:我们非常高兴!您老慢走!(官员上)
Official: Hmm! I am not stupid! Maybe, I am unfit for my post, what a funny thing! It mustn’t be known by anyone!
官员:咦?(吃惊,张嘴,揉眼)我并不愚蠢呀,大概是我不配有现在的官职吧!这也真够滑稽的!我决不能让人看出这一点!
Cheater a: Is it nice?
骗子甲:你看这布料美不美?
Official: Nice ,nice , very nice!
官员:美!美!太美了!
Cheater b: Are you satisfied with it ?
骗子乙:你还满意吗?
Official: Yes, that’s really nice!
官员:满意!满意!太满意了!我一定如实向皇上呈报。
Cheaters: Thanks a lot!
骗子甲乙:多谢你啦!(官员下,两骗子继续作出织、剪、缝的动作)
waiter: Here comes the minister and official!
侍从:老大臣、官员求见!
Emperor: Let them in !
皇帝:(从更衣室走出,回到椅上)宣!
Minister and official: Your majesty!
大臣、官员:参见陛下!
Emperor: How about those new clothes?
皇帝:新衣服做得怎么样啦?
Minister: It will be finished soon!
大臣:很快就完工了!
Official: That’s really nice!
官员:美丽得很,漂亮得很啦!
Official: All the people will like it!
官员:天下的人都要赞不绝口啊!
Emperor: Mm, great, that’s great!
皇帝:嗯,好!太好了!
Waiter: Here come the weavers!
侍从:裁缝求见! Emperor: let them in!
皇帝:宣!(两骗子作手托衣物状,上)
Cheaters: Your majesty! Here are your clothes!
骗子甲乙:参见陛下!衣服做好了.
Cheater a: These are the trousers.
骗子甲:这是裤子。
Cheater b: This is the coat.
骗子乙:这是袍子。
Emperor: What? I see nothing at all! Am I not fit to be emperor? Oh my!
皇帝:怎么回事?我怎么什么也看不见?难道我愚蠢吗?我不够资格做一个皇帝吗?这可太骇人听闻了!
Minister: Only see, your majesty, is it nice?
大臣:陛下您看,这布华丽不华丽?
Officials: Wow, look, what a design! What colors!
官员:瞧瞧,多美的花纹!多美的色彩!
Emperor: Really beautiful!
皇帝:太漂亮了!
Cheats: Thanks, your majesty
骗子甲乙:谢陛下。(退场)
Minister: Hurry up, put on your new clothes, please ,your majesty!
大臣:皇上赶快更衣吧!
Emperor: Ok, ok!
皇帝:好!好!(众人来到镜前为皇帝脱下外套,穿上“新衣”)
Waiter: Time for the ceremonial procession!
侍从:游行大典现在开始! (官员持刀在前,大臣举华盖在后侧,侍从托“后裙”在后,绕场慢行)
(观众甲、乙,小孩上场)
audience a: Wow, how beautiful !
观众甲:乖乖,皇上的新装真漂亮呀!
Audience b: Look ,what a splendid coat !
观众乙:看!他的外套多美丽呀!
Child: But he has nothing on!
小孩:咦!他什么衣服也没有穿呀!
Audience a: Oh, God ,listen !A child says he has nothing on! 观众甲:上帝哟!你听听这个天真的声音,有个小孩说他并没有穿什么衣服!
Audience b: But he has nothing on!
观众乙:他确实是没有穿什么衣服呀!
Emperor: Oh no! but the procession must go on!
皇帝:(惊恐,颤抖)我一定要把这游行大典举行完毕!
(摆出更骄傲的神气,下场)
相关作文推荐:
版权声明:
1、本网站发布的作文《英文话剧剧本》为爱作文网注册网友原创或整理,版权归原作者所有,转载请注明出处!
2、本网站作文/文章《英文话剧剧本》仅代表作者本人的观点,与本网站立场无关,作者文责自负。
3、本网站一直无私为全国中小学生提供大量优秀作文范文,免费帮同学们审核作文,评改作文。对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。
湘ICP备号-1 CopyRight &
成就未来,请记住本站域名是【】的谐音。

我要回帖

更多关于 6人英语搞笑话剧剧本 的文章

 

随机推荐