my school作文关于武山三中的英文作文

my school 英语作文
My schoolMy school is beautiful,there is a great playground and a library,there are a lot of flowers,you can hear the birds are singing in the morning!I came to school every day,can hear a model LangLangDe home,national and the students sang.I love this school中文翻译;我的学校可漂亮了,那里有一个很大的操场和图书馆,那里有很多鲜花,早上可以听见鸟儿在歌唱呢!每天我来到学校,都会听见书声琅琅的读书声,还有同学们的欢歌笑语.我爱这个学校
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我的学校 英文作文简短_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
我的学校 英文作文简短
上传于||文档简介
&&简​短​作​文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢武山县第三中学【学校简介】
来源:中国高校之窗
武山三中,是甘肃省武山县县立中学,武山三中始建于2001年9月。
现有教学班38个,学生2000名,教师123人(其中高级教师9人,中级教师28人,研究生3人),校园占地97亩,绿化面积6700平方米,校舍建筑面积2.3万平方米。
四年来高考本科上线144人,另有892人(其中音体美特长生116人)被高等院校录取。武山三中发扬&艰苦奋斗、求实创业&的三中精神,使学校在生源继续增加、规模继续扩大的情况下,办学条件的完善、师资队伍的建设、教育观念的改进均能与时俱进,实现了稳步发展。
高校实用信息
中国教育电视台特约合作网站中国高校之窗&&&
版权所有 Copyright
All Rights Rreserved你现在的位置 : &
初一英语作文:My School
  my school is at haimen town. it is very big and beautiful. there are forty-three classes in it. when you come to our school, you can see the modern teaching building.
  our teachers work and do practice in it. behind the building, there are two classroom buildings and a school library. in the library there are thousands and thousands of books. after class you can borrow the books you want and also you can read them in the reading room at any time.
  beside our classroom, there is a big playground. at about 4:30 p.m. every day, many students play football, basketball and some of them play tennis. all the playground is alive.
  our school is a model school in jiangsu. i like my school very much.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 my way to school作文 的文章

随机推荐