it isit is so beautifull这里beautiful修饰it为什么it is mine的mine没

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:请根据所给首字母或中文提示,写出单词在句中的正确形式。每空只能填一词,将单词完整地写在答题卡上。小题1: Hello, my n
is Peter. I’m from England. 小题2:It’s good for our health to g
up early in the morning.小题3: She was b
in a beautiful village near the Lijiang River in 1995.小题4: If you are in danger, remember to dial (拨) the telephone n
110 at once.小题5: — Do you know what the p
of China is now?
— It’s over 1.3 billion.小题6: — Excuse me. Can you tell me the way to Nanxi Hospital?— Sure. Just walk about 300 meters a
this street, it’s on your left.小题7: — What’s the weather like today?
— It’s _________ (热的). 小题8: I _________ (热爱) my hometown and the people there.小题9: Sunday is the _________ (第一) day of a week.小题10: Last summer holiday, my teacher _________ (介绍) Joy to me, and now we are close friends. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:请根据所给首字母或中文提示,写出单词在句中的正确形式。每空只能填一词,将单词完整地写在答题卡上。小题1: Hello, my n
in a beautiful village near the Lijiang River in 1995.小题4: If you are in danger, remember to dial (拨) the telephone n
of China is now?
— It’s over 1.3 billion.小题6: — Excuse me. Can you tell me the way to Nanxi Hospital?— Sure. Just walk about 300 meters a
— It’s _________ (热的). 小题8: I _________ (热爱) my hometown and the people there.小题9: Sunday is the _________ (第一) day of a week.小题10: Last summer holiday, my teacher _________ (介绍) Joy to me, and now we are close friends.请根据所给首字母或中文提示,写出单词在句中的正确形式。每空只能填一词,将单词完整地写在答题卡上。小题1: Hello, my n
of China is now?
— It’s _________ (热的). 小题8: I _________ (热爱) my hometown and the people there.小题9: Sunday is the _________ (第一) day of a week.小题10: Last summer holiday, my teacher _________ (介绍) Joy to me, and now we are close friends.科目:最佳答案小题1:name
小题1:born
小题1:number
小题1:population 小题1:along
小题1: hot
小题1: love
小题1: first
小题1: introduced解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心曾经听到一首英语歌曲,很动听的,但只记得一句,It is a beautiful life 请赐教!_百度知道Look,the dog is beautiful.And it is clever是什么意思
若儿牧鼇貨
看,这狗长得多俊.是啊,它还很聪明呢.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码what a clear blue sky it is!——yes,I\\'ve never seen sky. 为什么答案是a more beautiful_问答百科_我爱台球网
我爱台球网-www.52tq.net
what a clear blue sky it is!——yes,I\\'ve never seen sky. 为什么答案是a more beautiful
what a clear blue sky it is!——yes,I\\'ve never seen sky. 为什么答案是a more beautiful 外语 &|&提问者:网友&|&提问时间: 昨天
最完美的答案:—What a clear blue sky it is!—Yes, I've never seen a more beautiful sky.这里是用比较级表达最高级,否定词语加比较级,从没见过更好的蓝天——这是最好的蓝天。 其他参考答案:前者用的blue,后者用more?beautiful来强调yes,I\'ve never seen a more beautiful sky 。我从没见过比这还美的天空。 ? 比较级说以用 a more beautiful。满意请采纳·`~Yes, I\'ve never seen a more beautiful sky.是的,我从来没有看到一个更好的天空。这是比较级。

我要回帖

更多关于 it is beautiful girl 的文章

随机推荐