求 小王子( the little prince) 英文版 translated by irene kimtestate-ferry的电子书

小王子(The Little Prince )英语读后感
&& 小王子(The Little Prince )英语读后感范文
小王子(The Little Prince )英语读后感
本文由公文易网()编辑 admin 精心整理,可为2016年写作与“范文”有关的文章提供参考,需要更多范文资料请进
栏目,我们为您准备了更丰富实用的最新资料,或从右侧的搜索框重新搜索,会有更多发现。
title: the little prince
author: antoine de st-exupery
main characters: the little prince, the pilot, the rose, the fox, the snake, etc.
despite i’ve not in my childhood yet, i still prefer reading fairy-tale stories. the tales, which accompany with me in my old days, often make me think of some precious experience and sensation which only belong to children. this summer i’ve review this kind of tale, which was published in 1940. it’s the world-famous fairy-tale by the french author, antoine de st-exupery, the little prince.
as many other fairy-tales, the outline of the little prince is not very complex. “i”, the narrator of the story, is a pilot whose plane has something wrong and lands in the sahara. in this occasion, the pilot makes the acquaintance of the little prince, a little boy from another planet, the asteroid b612. the little prince has escaped from his tiny planet, because he has some quarrel with a rose, which grows on his planet. in that case he left his own planet and took an exploration at some neighbor asteroids.
on his all-alone journey, the little prince meets different kinds of people, which includes a king, a conceited man, a tippler, a businessman, a lamplighter and a geographer. from these people he gets a conclusion that the grown-ups are very odd. following the instruction of the geographer, he descends in the sahara, on the earth.
traveling on the earth, the little prince, who sees a garden of five-thousand roses, is overcome with astonishment and sadness, as he considers his rose is unique in the universe before. at that time a fox appears. the fox, who tell the little prince about the meaning of the word “tame”, becomes his new friend. at the time to say farewell, the fox makes him know that his rose is unique because she is his rose and tamed by him. from that the little prince begins to treasure friendship and be responsible to his rose.
at the anniversary day of his descent of the earth, rejecting the pilot’s advice, he goes back to his own planet by bite of a snake. “it’s too far. i can not carry this body with me. it’s too heavy.” he said. he tells his friend, the pilot, he must be responsible for his rose, so he has to go back. at the end the author doesn’t tell us the ending directly. maybe it’s more significant for us to imagine, and for more, think over.
one of the important characters is the rose. growing on the planet, she is very beautiful, but her coquetry and vanity suffer the little prince a lot. in spite of they love each other, he soon becomes unhappy. on the time of his departure, he just knows she certainly loves him. the character of the little prince actually represents the children, and their native thoughts and deeds. on the contrary, the inhabitants on the other planets, such as the king, the businessman and the conceited man, they also reflect the defects in the grown-up’s world. the real theme of this fairy-tale with a little sadness, i guess, is the consequence of pure love and friendship in our lives, but not others “matters of consequence” of the grown-ups.共2页,当前第1页12
unbelievable, this little book moved me a lot. i seldom think about the true meaning of love and life before. well, now i can say, with my short sixteen-year’s life experience, it’s like the stars in the sky that lit my heart. the little prince is not only an ordinary fairy-tale for children, but also for grown-ups, and our teenagers. nevertheless, when i read this book, i feel a little sad C about ourselves, whom are losing more and more innocence共2页,当前第2页12
编辑推荐内容
关键词搜索: 您还可以返回
栏目浏览更多相关范文。
(日 责任编辑:admin)
栏目查看更多相关文章
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved E-mail:· 推荐英语资料
· 最新英语资料
· 最新热门电视剧情
· 专题作文急求《小王子》英文简介_百度知道【图文】The
Prince ~~小王子英文版PPT介绍_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Prince ~~小王子英文版PPT介绍
上传于||文档简介
&&小​王​子​英​文​版​P​P​T​介​绍
大小:2.15MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢小王子英文版PDF电子书免费下载 The Little Prince完整版原版原著 作者:安东尼·德·圣-埃克苏佩里 Antoine de Saint-Exupéry 七彩英语
小王子英文版PDF电子书免费下载 The Little Prince完整版原版原著 作者:安东尼·德·圣-埃克苏佩里 Antoine de Saint-Exupéry 七彩英语
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry first published The Little Prince in 1943, only a year before his Lockheed P-38 vanished over the Mediterranean during a reconnaissance mission. More than a half century later, this fable of love and loneliness has lost none of its power. The narrator is a downed pilot in the Sahara Desert, frantically trying to repair his wrecked plane. His efforts are interrupted one day by the apparition of a little, well, prince, who asks him to draw a sheep. 'In the face of an overpowering mystery, you don't dare disobey,' the narrator recalls. 'Absurd as it seemed, a thousand miles from all inhabited regions and in danger of death, I took a scrap of paper and a pen out of my pocket.' And so begins their dialogue, which stretches the narrator's imagination in all sorts of surprising, childlike directions.The Little Prince describes his journey from planet to planet, each tiny world populated by a single adult. It's a wonderfully inventive sequence, which evokes not only the great fairy tales but also such monuments of postmodern whimsy as Italo Calvino's Invisible Cities. And despite his tone of gentle bemusement, Saint-Exupéry pulls off some fine satiric touches, too. There's the king, for example, who commands the Little Prince to function as a one-man (or one-boy) judiciary: I have good reason to believe that there is an old rat living somewhere on my planet. I hear him at night. You could judge that old rat. From time to time you will condemn him to death. That way his life will depend on your justice. But you'll pardon him each time for economy's sake. There's only one rat. The author pokes similar fun at a businessman, a geographer, and a lamplighter, all of whom signify some futile aspect of adult existence. Yet his tale is ultimately a tender one--a heartfelt exposition of sadness and solitude, which never turns into Peter Pan-style treacle. Such delicacy of tone can present real headaches for a translator, and in her 1943 translation, Katherine Woods sometimes wandered off the mark, giving the text a slightly wooden or didactic accent. Happily, Richard Howard (who did a fine nip-and-tuck job on Stendhal's The Charterhouse of Parma in 1999) has streamlined and simplified to wonderful effect. The result is a new and improved version of an indestructible classic, which also restores the original artwork to full color. 'Trying to be witty,' we're told at one point, 'leads to lying, more or less.' But Saint-Exupéry's drawings offer a handy rebuttal: they're fresh, funny, and like the book itself, rigorously truthful. --James Marcus
发表评论:
TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&

我要回帖

更多关于 irene怎么读 的文章

随机推荐