weekend is coming weekend和weekends are coming weekend哪个对?

今日推荐:
小学英语5B Unit8 At the weekends第一课时 教案
作者:居佳&&&&文章来源:镇江实验学校&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
小学5B Unit 8|At the weekends教案-第一课时一、教学目标1.能听懂、会说、会读和会拼写单词:talk、weekend、catch、learn、sport、2.能听、说、读词汇cartoon、3.能正确理解、掌握对话内容,并能朗读,初步表演对话。4.引导孩子“健康度周末”。二、教学重点   能正确理解、掌握对话内容,并能朗读、复述课文。三、教学难点   能比较流畅地朗读对话,并能在掌握的内容的基础上进一步复述。四、课前准备  a. 多媒体教学的设施,电脑CAI课件   b.准备录音机和磁带   c. 学生的练习纸五、教学过程。(一)、Greeting:T: There are many teachers in this classroom. Let’s say “welcome to our school” and sing a song for them..唱“We wish you are happy”(二)、 Presentation1 教学“weekend“T: What day is it today? And tomorrow?    Saturday and Sunday are coming. The weekend is coming.   呈现“weekend“ 对比e 的读音(pen ten)   呈现课题“Unit 8 At the weekends“   2 读儿歌,教学“sport&& play on the swings&& cartoon”   T: There are a lot of different things we can do. Have a look at my rhyme,.Climbing is a sport. Running is a sport. Swimming is a sport. 呈现sportLook at this picture, if you like playing on the swings, please read this phrase three times. 呈现play on the swingsI have many cartoons. Which one do you like? 呈现cartoons跟节奏朗读儿歌。3 教学句型1)T:& I like shopping. So I often go shopping.呈现“often”跟读拼写。T: What do you often do at the weekends? How do you spend your weekends?呈现新句型跟读并拼写spend。T:How do you spend your weekends?S1:I often…T: Do you watch TV at the weekends?S1: Yes, I do. T: Do you like watching TV?S1: Yes, I do.T: So you can say “Of course, I do.”呈现并教学“Of course, I do.”2)同桌两人操练句型:A:How do you spend your weekends?B:I often…A: Do you… at the weekends?B: Of course, I do. Ilike…
http://www.ryedu.net/syy/seyy/20.html
没有相关文章
【】【】【】【】【】
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
175026835547235161082757618Past event…
For more info on upcomingevents & programsvisit your community's
Registration Starts
Welcome & Speakers
Pitches Start
Attendees vote for the top ideas
Dinner & Networking
Teams start forming and discussing ideas – report your formal competing team
Start to formalize teams and take an inventory of skills. Be honest, and direct about what resources and skills are needed for the weekend. You may stay and work as late as the venue will allow
Teams formed and setting up workspace for the weekend
Call for needs & skills
Coaches help teams one-on-one. They are here to help!
Mid weekend check-in, status reports, call for help
Finished for the day. You may stay and work as late as the venue will allow
Call for help (this is self motivated, so don’t be shy)
Coaches arrive… ASK QUESTIONS
Start preparing for presentations
FINAL PRESENTATIONS
Judging & awards
Organizers
Digital Incubation Center
Qatar University
College of Business and Economics
Dec 4 2012
We had 12 pitches, out of which 6 teams came to be selected, let’s talk a bit about them. 1) [&]
Nov 10 2010
Startup Weekends are 54-hour events where developers, designers, marketers, product managers and startup enthusiasts come together to share ideas, form [&]
Upcoming Events
Past Events
Wow... it's been a while since we've had an event in your community. Want to help organize an event in your community?
Click below to get future event notifications, or apply to organize an event in your community.
Get Notified
(C) Copyright 2016, Startup Weekend. All rights reserved.Tax-free weekend: what to buy, where to buy it -
Tax-free weekend is coming to at least 15 states in August, just in time for back-to-school shopping. Save money on items like laptops, clothing, and school supplies by holding off on purchases until a tax-free weekend in your state.
Mary Williams, left, sizes her son Rhoderick Williams for a shirt during a tax-free weekend in 2011 in the Turtle Creek Mall of Hattiesburg, Miss. Tax-free weekends are coming to at least 15 states in August, giving back-to-school shoppers the chance to save money on items like laptops, clothing, and school supplies.
Ryan Moore/Hattiesburg American/AP/File
View Caption
View Caption
Savvy shoppers, mark your calendars. Just in time to usher in back-to-school shopping, more than 15 states will be celebrating a tax-free weekend in August, meaning consumers will be able to save hundreds of dollars on items like computers, school supplies, and clothing. Here’s what you need to know before you pull out your wallet. What is a tax-free weekend?States that participate lift their normal sales taxes for certain items, typically from 12:01 a.m. on Friday to midnight on Sunday. Depending on the state you live in and how high taxes are, you could save anywhere from 4 to 9 percent on your purchases. (The lucky residents of , , , and
never pay state sale taxes.)
Recommended:
Which states have tax-free weekends?
The bad news: Not every state does. While some states annually cut sales taxes for a weekend to encourage shopping and ease the costs of back-to-school shopping, others say they are too financially strapped to give up tax revenue. Fear not, however. If your state doesn’t celebrate a tax-free weekend, you can still drive to a neighboring state to participate. Just be aware that you may be subject to “use taxes” (a levy your home state collects when you buy some items out of state) when you return home. Call your state’s Department of Revenue, or skim over this list to check if your state will celebrate a tax-free weekend this year: When is my state's tax-free weekend?Most of the tax-free weekends we’ve seen will fall on August 2 – 4, but some states are holding the weekend later in August. Make sure you double-check dates before you start splurging. Are all items tax-exempt? Despite its name, a tax-free weekend is not necessarily the time to buy a new car for the family. Most states will only exempt taxes for certain types of items, including school supplies, clothing, computers, and books worth up to a few hundred (or even thousand) dollars. Again, check your
for specific information.What are the best items to buy?The best deals are on laptops. At any other time in the year in , if you buy the $1,499
your teen has been eyeing, you would actually pay $1,562 once the state’s 4.225% sales tax kicks in. Over the state's tax-free weekend, the same laptop would cost its advertised price, $1,499 — saving you a cool $63 that you can tuck away for other purchases.Two other items worth holding off on until the sales tax holiday: clothing and shoes. A modest pair of sneakers may not seem that expensive, but when you keep paying sales taxes on shoes throughout the year, the costs can add up quickly. If your children are all in need of new gym shoes, then, you could save money by bundling your purchases. For instance, in , you can spend up to $300 on clothing and footwear over that state's sales tax holiday before you pay sales tax. Compare that to other times in the year, when you’d pay a 6.35 percent sales tax on any item you buy.Does it work? Do people actually spend more during tax-free weekends?The answer is a resounding yes. Families with young children spend 295 percent more on shoes and 117 percent more on children’s clothing during sales tax holidays, according to a
study. It's a great time for retailers.
says stores in states that have tax holidays see "significant increases" in sales during the tax-exempt period.
Print/Reprints
Sponsored Content by
Monitor's Best: Top 5
Popular Now
Make a Difference
Inspired? Here are some ways to make a difference on this issue.
FREE Newsletters
Get the Monitor stories you care about delivered to your inbox.
The Weekender
Change Agent
Commentary
C.S.Perspective
We want to hear, did we miss an angle we should have covered? Should we come back to this topic?
Or just give us a rating for this story. We want to hear from you.
Your name:
Your e-mail address:
Latest News
Save for later
Saved ( of
This item has been saved to read later from any device.
Access saved items through your user name at the top of the page.
Failed to save
You reached the limit of 20 saved items.
Please visit following link to manage you saved items.
Failed to save
You have already saved this item.The weekend is coming! Do you have any plans?
周末到了!你有什么计划么?
So the weekend is coming! How about seeing a film.
周末就要到啦!去看电影怎么样?。
Hello! How time flies, the weekend is coming again. Denny International Kindergarten hope you and your baby have a nice weekend!
您好!时间过得真快,又是周末了。在这里丹妮幼儿园的全体教职员工祝您和宝宝周末愉快!
Week of school ends, and also proves that the weekend is coming.
一周的上学时间结束了,也证明周末要来临。
The weekend is coming, I'm very happy.
周末到了,本人很快乐。
The weekend is coming, please make a telephone call to your friends, talk about your weekends.
幻灯片展示对话,请学生根据对话条框来进行操练。
The Memorial Day weekend is coming to a close - I’ve been away from the computer for almost 48 hours (gasp!) and I want to get another jQuery tutorial up and online quickly.
周末的烈士纪念日即将结束-我已经离开电脑长达48个小时,现在我想再发布一个在线jQuery入门教程。
I'm sorry, I can't go to the picnic this weekend. My nephew is coming to visit me from Florida this week.
很抱歉,这个周末的野炊我去不了了。我侄子这星期从佛罗里达来看我。
Wednesday represented the lowest point in the week as people were furthest away from the weekend that has either just gone or is coming up and often feel bogged down with work.
原先周一一直被认为是一周中最郁闷的一天,但心理学家称,事实上到了一周的中段,让人们烦心的事情更多。
Wednesday represented the lowest point in the week as people were furthest away from the weekend that has either just gone or is coming up and often feel bogged down with work.
多数人称,他们在周一的早晨和晚上心情最糟糕,但随着周末的临近会逐渐兴奋起来,其中周五和周六的早上和晚上最开心。
Today is Friday . I was expecting the weekend coming from Monday. I think the life is boring and have nothing excited! What do I live for?
今天是星期五了,从周一就开始期盼的周末就要到了,觉得活得没什么意思,到底为什么要活着呢?
This business is worthy, and keeps coming to the weekend. One day, you can up here like us.
这个生意是值得的,坚持参加周末聚会,有一天,你会想我们一样站在台上。
Now, besides her routine office work and weekend ministry, she is starting to prepare for the coming Gospel Camp, May Discipleship Training, and the August Bible Camp.
她已经开始筹备即将来临的福音营,五月门徒训练和八月读经营。
On the weekend, all we have to do is make preparations for the coming week.
在周末,我们需要做的就是为下一周做好准备。
I am standing in a long line waiting for my morning coffee. The place is buzzing with college students coming back from their long weekend.
我正在排队买早茶,周围充满了刚度完周末的学生们的谈论声。
After this coming weekend, there is very little to choose between the two fixture lists facing the two contenders.
在这个周末的比赛结束之后,我们的选择也锁定在了现在积分榜上排名前二的竞争者。
Coming out this weekend, the dark drama, Precious, which is already getting Oscar buzz…
本周末还上映的有已经引发奥斯卡注意的黑暗剧情片《珍宝》…
Every Saturday there is a section about things to do at the weekend and the TV programmes in the coming week.
每周六(它)还有一个栏目,介绍周末活动和下周的电视节目。
Today is friday , and weekend is coming , it's a good news, after weekdays' hard work, the saturday and sunday make us take easy , and let our cerebra have a rest !
今天是星期五,明天又是周末了,这是个好消息。在工作日的紧张工作之后,周六和周日让我们身心得以放松,大脑得以休息!
Microsoft also has started giving the public advance notice of coming patches, announcing that it would release some details of each planned patch on the weekend before the fix is released.
微软开始对公众实施安全补丁预先通告制度,微软表示它会在修复漏洞前的那个周末,先向用户透露补丁发布的一些具体细节。
"There is a critical point here -- if we were to close under that I would probably increase my hedges a little bit just to add some protection coming into the weekend here," said Mendelsohn.
"这是一个关键点,如果收于该水准下方,我可能会略微增加对冲,加强在下周末前的避险."Mendelsohn表示.
"There is a critical point here -- if we were to close under that I would probably increase my hedges a little bit just to add some protection coming into the weekend here," said Mendelsohn.
"这是一个关键点,如果收于该水准下方,我可能会略微增加对冲,加强在下周末前的避险."Mendelsohn表示.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!A.The weekend is coming 加个什么?B、I havent thought about it。_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 we are coming undone 的文章

随机推荐