What sport do you play every day?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
what sport do you play everyday?
扫描下载二维码can,do,she,dishes,the,连词成句_外语_英汉互译
can,do,she,dishes,the,连词成句
来源:|人气:902 ℃|类别:|时间: 15:15:35
问题:can,do,she,dishes,the,连词成句
答案是:She can do&the dishes &&~手工翻译,尊重劳动,欢迎提问,感谢采纳!~ 晓黎she can do the dishes.&&& l望楼主采纳&Canshedothedishes?canshe do the dishes?Can she do the dishes?意思是:她能洗盘子吗?陈述句:&she can do the dishes.疑问句: Can she do the dishes?She can do the dishes.她可以洗碗碟。she can ~~~~do the dishes.~~~~~~~~~你没说清楚这是疑问句还是陈述句啊~~~我同意楼上翻译,综合一下。下面翻译一下:她会做菜吗/她会做菜&
answer she
can sister can do
the sister can do
the can do
the se,can do
di she scan help my fa the rapp, you can
||||点击排行新浪广告共享计划>
广告共享计划
新目标英语七年级下册第十一单元单元综合测试
单元综合测试
一、将下列字母组成单词,并译成汉语
1.e, l, w, o, m, c, e ________ ________
2.o, r, w, l, d ________ ________
3.u, e, g, t, s ________ ________
4.i, p, c, l ________ ________
5.a, l , w, l, t, e ________ ________
6.h, i, W, l, e ________ ________
7.j, o, y, e, n ________ ________
8.p, i, o, i, n, o, n ________ ________
二、写出下列词的第三人称单数、现在分词和过去式形式
1.do ________ ________ ________
2.think ________ ________ ________
3.stand ________ ________ ________
4.mind ________ ________ ________
5.join ________ ________ ________
6.show ________ ________ ________
7.say ________ ________ ________
8.read ________ ________ ________
9.make ________ ________ ________
10.put ________ ________ ________
11.wear ________ ________ ________
12.watch ________ ________ ________
13.ask ________ ________ ________
14.be ________ ________ ________
三、翻译下列短语
________&&&&&&&&&&&&
2.肥皂剧 ________
3.情景喜剧
________&&&&&&&&&&
4.认为 ________
________&&&&&&&&&&&&
6.……怎么样 ________
7.与……说话
________&&&&&&&&
8.健康之路 ________
9.多谢……
________&&&&&&&&&&
10.考虑 ________
11.喜欢做某事
________&&&&&&&
12.给某人看某物 ________
________&&&&&&&&&&&&&
14.钥匙环 ________
15.一位八岁的学生 ________
四、连词成句
1.usually, home, his, does, when, get, father (?)
①_________________________________________________________
②_________________________________________________________
③_________________________________________________________
2.I cook for them.
3.We like washing dishes.
4.They do their homework in the evening.
5.My sister likes vegetables.
六、选词填空
I can't stand the idea that old people have 1 right to be
beautiful. So I 2 rings, scarfs and sunglasses. I wear
colourful 3 because I want to he young and beautiful. I
enjoy praise about my 4 appearance. I don't mind what
5 people think of me!
七、补全对话
B:Hi! Do you go to school?
B: 1 school are you in?
A:I'm in No.14 Middle School.
B: 2 &&3 do you
get up on weekdays?
A:I get up 4 about 6:30.
B:What about your mother?
A:She 5 &&6
early in the morning.
B:What time do you 7 your classes?
A:At 8:00.
B: 8 do you have lunch?
A:I have lunch 9 school and supper 10 home.
B: 11 your father 12 supper at home, too?
A:Yes, he 13 . He often 14 supper at home.
B:Do you 15 your homework?
A:Yes, I 16 .
B:Do you like 17 TV?
A:Yes, I do. But I have no time. I only watch 18
B:Oh, it's time 19 class. Let's go.
A:Yes. Let's.
八、阅读理解
The Picnic
It was Sunday and the weather was fine, so Mrs Black said,
"Let's go for a picnic(野餐)." "Oh, yes!" said Mary and John, her two
children. Mr Black said, "Yes, let's go to the woods(小树林)and have
our picnic there." "Good. Help me to get the things ready." "All
right," said the children. John brought the basket for the food and
the bottles for the water. Mary brought a blanket(毯子), while Mother
made the sandwiches, and Father put water and oil into the car.
Soon everything was ready and they left the house. When they got
there, Mary put the blanket on the ground, John took the food out
of the car, Father made a fire and Mother made tea.
"Isn't it beautiful here?" said Mother. "It's very quiet and
green." John had a kite and soon he was running with it. "Be
careful!" shouted Mother, but it was too late. John fell(摔倒)over
basket of food, and everything fell out. "Look!" cried Mary. "There
are ants (蚂蚁)in the food. Yes, there were." There were hundreds of
them. The blanket was on an ants' nest(蚂蚁窝).
1.How many people were there in the story?
A.3.&&&&&
B.4.&&&&&
C.5.&&&&&&
2.When did the Blacks go for a picnic?
Sunday.&&&&&&
B.On Monday.
Tuesday.&&&&&&&
D.On Wednesday.
3.What did they prepare(准备)for the picnic?
A.Basket, water, oil, sandwiches and bottles.
B.Bottle, basket, oil, and blanket.
C.Basket, water, oil, blanket and sandwiches.
D.Sandwiches, blanket, water and basket.
4.Who made a fire?
A.Father. B.Mother.
C.John.&&&
5.Did they have a good picnic?
A.Yes, they
B.Yes, they do.
C.No, they
don't.&&& D.No,
they didn't.
九、书面表达
你喜欢看电视吗?你都看了哪些电视节目?能谈谈你喜欢的电视节目吗?
请就上面的问题写一篇约50字的短文。
一、1.welcome欢迎 2.world世界 3.guest客人 4.clip夹 5.wallet钱夹
6.while而7.enjoy喜欢 8.opinion意见
二、1.does, doing, did
2.thinks, thinking, thought
3.stands, standing, stood
4.minds, minding, minded
5.joins, joining, joined
6.shows, showing, showed
7.says, saying, said
8.reads, reading, read
9.makes, making, made
10.puts, putting, put
11.wears, wearing, wore
12.watches, watching, watched
13.asks, asking, asked
14.is, being, was/were
三、1.talk show 2.soap opera 3.situation comedy 4.think of 5.in
fact 6.how about 7.talk to 8.road to health 9.thanks for 10.think
about 11.enjoy doing 12.show sb. sth. 13.hair clip 14.key ring
15.an eight-year-old student
四、1.When does his father usually get home?
2.What time do you go to school every morning?
3.The boy likes having pears.
4.How many people are there in her family?
How many(多少)修饰主语people。
5.Jim does not go to school on Sundays.
助动词does的否定式为山Des not,后接动词原形。
五、1.①He doesn't make telephone calls every day.
&&&&&&&②
Does he make telephone calls every day?
③Who makes telephone calls every day?
2.① I don't cook for them.
&& ② Do you cook for them?
&& ③ Who do you cook for?
3.① We don't like washing dishes.
&& ② Do you like washing
&& ③ What do you like
4.① They don't do their homework in the evening.
&& ② Do they do their homework
in the evening?
&& ③ When do they do their
5.① My sister doesn't like vegetables.
&& ② Does your sister like
vegetables?
&& ③ What does your sister
六、1.no 2.like 3.clothes 4.good 5.Young
七、1.Which 2.What 3.time 4.at 5.gets 6.up 7.begin 8.Where 9.at
10.at 11.Does12.have 13.does 14.has 15.do 16.do 17.watching 18.on
八、1.B 文中提到John,Mary,Mother和Father,因此是四人。
2.A 见第一段第一句。
3.C 见第一段。
4.A 见第二段。
5.D 见第三段最后一句话。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。英语小升初连词组句
篇一:连词成句专题训练 小升中题型-----连词成句归纳和练 一、看清标点符号。 1.如果是句号,则是陈述语句。陈述句的基本结构就是主语+谓语+宾语而构成的。 例: driver, father, a, is, bus, her _______________________________________________. 2.如果是问号,则是疑问语句。要先看是特殊疑问句还是由情态动词引导的疑问句。 ① 如果有where\what\who\whose\when\how等疑问词,那么它就是特殊疑 问句, 将where、what、how放句首+ be 动词(am, is, are 或者其过去式was, were) 例: the, in, woman, who, white, is, ________________________________________________? you, this, old, in, are, photo, how _________________________________________________?
② 如果题目中有can、 may、shall、would等情态动词,那么它就是由情 态动词引导的疑问句 将may, can等情态动词放在句首 + 句子主语(人或物) 例如:“have
bike (?)” 。 _________________________________________________?
这道题目中有一个情态动词may,很显然这就是由情态动词may引 导的疑问句。
③如果题目中没有任何的特殊疑问词,也没有任何情态动词,那么它就是一般疑问句了。将be动词或者助动词(do, does, did)放在句首+ 句子主语 例如:“you
are student(?)”. _________________________________________________?
3.如果是感叹号,则是感叹语句。 ①由what引导的感叹句。我们知道有what引导的感叹句,其基本结构是What + a + adj. + n.。例如:“What a nice book !”(多漂亮的一本书啊!)
② 由how引导的感叹句。与what引导的感叹句相似,how引导的感叹句的结构是“How + adj.( +n. /名词短语 + be动词 )!”。 二、注意特殊句型 有这样一个题目:“totime
school (.)” 句型“it’s
time to do sth.” 的运用和词组“go to school(去上学)”,这是一条交际运用题。
还有一类句型叫做祈使句。这样的句型往往没有主语。例如:“Go to the playground
,please.”(请去操场。)这样的句子就省略了主语,完整的应该是“我请你去操场。”需要掌握。
有这样一条题目,“breakfast , have
Mike(. )”。很显然这是一句祈使句。 答案:“Have breakfast,Mike.”。
有很多像这样的题目,没有明确的主语、谓语等。
三、注意句子是否完整 往往学生在做完一条题目以后,经常会出现句子还没有写完整,单词抄写错的现象。
四、注意字母的大小写 字母的大小写,应该是不断提及的话题。在中经常需要的大写的有每句话的开头字母、人名、专有名词等。
例如:“thank you,liutao.”这句话中有三个字母没有大写,应该将它改成:“Thank you,Liu Tao.”
练习 1. have, playhouse, many, I, toy, in, planes, my ______________________________________________. 2. is, door, the, telephone, beside, the ______________________________________________. 3. shall, and, a, go, have, we, look ______________________________________________? 4. do, do, Helen, you, how _______________________________________________? 5. today, is, here, everyone _______________________________________________? 6. driver, father, a, is, bus, her _______________________________________________. 7. is, Tom, his, behind, mother ________________________________________________. 8. the, in, woman, who, white, is, ________________________________________________?9. of, a, family, that, your, is, photo ________________________________________________? 10. you, this, old, in, are, photo, how _________________________________________________? 11. are, your, how, today, parents _________________________________________________? 12. purse, here, is, your _________________________________________________? 13. am, I, photo, the, eight, in _________________________________________________. 14. is, bedroom, whose, this _________________________________________________? 15. behind, what, sofa, that, is, the _________________________________________________? 16. young, you, red, look, in _________________________________________________. 17. light, sweater, sister’s, blue, is, her __________________________________________________. 18. I, to, at, bed, past, a, go, quarter, nine _________________________________________________. 19. find, his, student, can’t, the, toys _________________________________________________. 20. have, new, we, there, a, telephone, over _________________________________________________. 21. boy, the, table, in, the, blue, is, beside ________________________________________________. 22. in, picture, can, you, see, what, the _________________________________________________? 23. your, are, colour, T-shirt, what _________________________________________________? 24. many, can, I, eggs, have, how _________________________________________________? 25. time, it, to, playground, is, to, go, the _________________________________________________. 26. your, an, is, family, this, old, of, photo _________________________________________________. 27. her, behind, is, Ann, mother __________________________________________________. 28. daughter, Kate, she, my, is __________________________________________________. 29. photo, the, young, they, in, look _________________________________________________. 30. time, is, supper, it, have, to_________________________________________________? 31. there, pandas, are, mountails, the, any, in ? _________________________________________________? 32. Are, there, two, an, beds, my room, in. _________________________________________________. 33. dinner, is, kitchen, cooking, Mom, in, the. __________________________________________________. 34. Lucy, music, dancing, in, the, room ? _________________________________________________? 35. going, visit, am, I, to, grandparents, weekend, this. _________________________________________________. 36. are, this, you, where, afternoon, going ? _________________________________________________? 37. is, Mike, when, to, going, cinema, the? _________________________________________________? 38. go, I, usually, on, to, school, foot, on. _________________________________________________. 39. your, new, English, who, teacher, is ? _________________________________________________?篇二:小升初连词组句 小升中题型-----连词成句归纳 一、 看清标点符号。 1.如果是句号,则是陈述语句。陈述句的基本结构就是主语+谓语+宾语构成的。 例: driver, father, a, is, bus, her _______________________________________________. 2.如果是问号,则是疑问语句。要先看是特殊疑问句还是由情态动词引导的 疑问句。 ① 如果有 where\what\who\whose\when\how 等疑问词,那么它就是特殊疑问句, 将 where、what、how 放句首+ be 动词(am, is, are 或者其过去式 was, were) 例: the, in, woman, who, white, is, _______________________________________________ _? you, this, old, in, are, photo, how ________________________________________________ _? ② 如果题目中有 can、 may、shall、would 等情态动词,那么它就是由情 态动词引导的疑问句 将 may, can 等情态动词放在句首 + 句子主语(人或物) 例如:“have I a may new bike (?)” 。 _______________________________________________ __? 这道题目中有一个情态动词 may, 很显然这就是由情态动词 may 引 导的疑问句。 ③如果题目中没有任何的特殊疑问词,也没有任何情态动词,那么它就是一 将 be 动词或者助动词(do, does, did)放在句首+ 一般疑问句了。 例如:“you a are student(?)”. _________________________________________________? 3.如果是感叹号,则是感叹语句。 ①由 what 引导的感叹句。我们知道有 what 引导的感叹句,其基本结构是 What + a + adj. + n.。例如:“What a nice book !”(多漂亮的一本书啊!) ② 由 how 引导的感叹句。与 what 引导的感叹句相似,how 引导的感叹句 的结构是“How + adj.( +n. /名词短语 + be 动词 )!”。 二、注意特殊句型 1.有这样一个题目:“to time to go it’s school (.)” 句型“it’s time to do sth.” 的运用 2.还有一类句型叫做祈使句。这样的句型往往没有主语。例如:“Go to the playground ,please.”(请去操场。)这样的句子就省略了主语,完整的应该是 “我请你去操场。”需要掌握。 3.有这样一条题目,“breakfast , have Mike(. )”。很显然这是一句祈使句。 答案:“Have breakfast,Mike.(转 载自: 唯才 教 育网:英语小升初连词组句)”。 有很多像这样的题目,没有明确的主语、谓语等。 三、注意句子是否完整 往往学生在做完一条题目以后,经常会出现句子还没有写完整,单词抄写错 的现象。 四、注意字母的大小写 字母的大小写,应该是不断提及的话题。在英语中经常需要的大写的有每句话的开头字母、人名、专有名词等。 例如:“thank you,liutao.”这句话中有三个字母没有大写,应该将它改成:“Thank you,Liu Tao.” 综合练习 1. have, playhouse, many, I, toy, in, planes, my______________________________________________. 2. is, door, the, telephone, beside, the ______________________________________________. 3. shall, and, a, go, have, we, look ______________________________________________? 4. do, do, Helen, you, how _______________________________________________? 5. today, is, here, everyone _______________________________________________? 6. driver, father, a, is, bus, her _______________________________________________. 7. is, Tom, his, behind, mother ________________________________________________. 8. the, in, woman, who, white, is, ________________________________________________? 9. of, a, family, that, your, is, photo ________________________________________________? 10. you, this, old, in, are, photo, how _________________________________________________? 11. are, your, how, today, parents _________________________________________________? 12. purse, here, is, your _________________________________________________? 13. am, I, photo, the, eight, in _________________________________________________. 14. is, bedroom, whose, this _________________________________________________? 15. behind, what, sofa, that, is, the _________________________________________________? 16. young, you, red, look, in _________________________________________________. 17. light, sweater, sister’s, blue, is, her __________________________________________________. 18. I, to, at, bed, past, a, go, quarter, nine _________________________________________________. 19. find, his, student, can’t, the, toys _________________________________________________. 20. have, new, we, there, a, telephone, over _________________________________________________. 21. boy, the, table, in, the, blue, is, beside ________________________________________________. 22. in, picture, can, you, see, what, the _________________________________________________? 23. your, is, colour, T-shirt, what _________________________________________________? 24. many, can, I, eggs, have, how _________________________________________________?25. time, it, to, playground, is, to, go, the _________________________________________________. 26. your, an, is, family, this, old, of, photo _________________________________________________. 27. her, behind, is, Ann, mother __________________________________________________. 28. daughter, Kate, she, my, is __________________________________________________. 29. photo, the, young, they, in, look _________________________________________________. 30. time, is, supper, it, have, to _________________________________________________? 31. there, pandas, are, mountains, the, any, in ? _________________________________________________? 32. Are, there, two, beds, my room, in. _________________________________________________. 33. dinner, is, kitchen, cooking, Mom, in, the. __________________________________________________. 34. Lucy, is, dancing, in, the, room ? _________________________________________________? 35. going, visit, am, I, to, grandparents, weekend, this. _________________________________________________. 36. are, this, you, where, afternoon, going ? _________________________________________________? 37. is, Mike, when, to, going, cinema, the? _________________________________________________? 38. go, I, usually, on, to, school, foot, _________________________________________________. 39. your, new, English, who, teacher, is ? _________________________________________________? 40. your What is season favourite (?) _________________________________________________ 41. do best which like season you (?) _________________________________________________ 42. like Mike season which does best (?) _________________________________________________ 43. winter you do like why (?) _________________________________________________ 44.spring like she why does (?) __________________________________________________ 45. season best he like Which does ( ?) __________________________________________________ 46. Beijing is the fall weather in like what in (?) ___________________________________________________47. you when is birthday ? ____________________________________________________ 48. February in your birthday Is, too (?) __________________________________________________________ 49. what date the is (?) ____________________________________________________ 50. see what you do (?) _____________________________________________________ 51. Weekend on the you do what do (?) ______________________________________________________ 52. up get at 6:00 I usually (.) ______________________________________________________ 53. October has in birthday who a (?) _________________________________________________________ 54. is his birthday when (?) ___________________________________________________ 55. you like why do spring (?) ____________________________________________________ 56. I plant trees can because (.) ____________________________________________________ 57. Does he do on what the weekend (?) _____________________________________________________ 58. he taking pictures is (?) ______________________________________________________ 59. I climbing am trees (.) _____________________________________________________ 60. cooking my is dinner mother (.) ________________________________________________ 61. you lunch Are eating (?) ___________________________________________________________________ 62. I play often football (.) __________________________________________________________ 63. are doing they what (?) _____________________________________________________________ 64. climbing are trees they (.) ______________________________________________________________ 65. rabbit jumping is the (.) _____________________________________________________________ 66. an
( .) _________________________________________________________________篇三:小升初英语最全题型练习,句型转换连词成句,正确形式填空,全部题型 1.词性转换 Let's(完全形式)tooth(复数)
class(复数) glad(副词) get(现在分词) wake(单三)
busy(最高级)
early(反义) we(形物代)
they(宾格)
hot(反义)
warm(反义) always(近义词) north(反义)leaf(复数)
wind(形容词) sunny(名词) good(最高级)real(副词) ticket(复数)
ten(形容词)
second(基数词)
nine(序数词)
twelfth(基数词) ask(反义)he(形物代) this(复数) tomato(复数) photo(同义词)family(复数)
do(单三) like(同义词)shop(同义词) two(序数词)
say(单三) parent(复数)
go(单三) does not(缩写) hard(同义词) tall(反义词)American(名词) swim(现在分词)bus(复数)us(主格)old(反义词)
baby(复数)climb(名词) strong(反义)I(名物代)you(宾格)
he(复数) two(同音词)knife(复数)
play(现在分词)young(反义词)
twelve(序数词)up(反义词)
long(反义词)
new(反义词)big(反义词) come(单三)
twenty(序数词)September(缩写) one(序数词)
Andy(名词所有格)
写出下列单词的复数形式 panda
kangaroomonkeyzoomanwoman child
photo insect butterfly
policeman potatopiano
写出下列单词的现在分词形式 do go
cook runmakewriteput skate
playdrivedraw
speakwatch
come try plant
workbeginsleepjump bite climb snore
pick her(主格)
have(单三) we(宾格)
sell(名词) shop(现在分词)
birthday(复数)our(名物代) free(反义) three(序数词)Japan(形容词) drink(现在分词)
small(反义) she(形物代)
I(同音词)potato(复数) sheep(复数)
fat(反义词) one(序数词)
sun (形容词)
plant(名词)fishcakeboy girl footpicturedeerseelisten
eatswim telephone
answer look have take walk
fight play把下列句子改成复数形式: 1.This is a pen. 2.That's a pencil. 3.Is this a map?No,it isn't. 4.There is a child over there. 5.What's this in English? 6.The sheep is drinking water. 7.The girl is in the tree. 8.This is an English jeep. 9.Is it yellow? 10.It is an egg. 11.This is my book. 12.Is that his uncle? 13.Is she your friend? 14.Yes,it is. 15.This is my child. 连词成句: 1.footballI play often 2.us
together shopping 3.climbing
domountainsyoulike 4.bookssomeevery readIweekend5.on weekend
you 6.answering grandmamyphonetheis
7.you whataredoing 8.speakcantoImom yourplease 9.dishesshedoingis the 10.an ine-mail
heisthewriting study 11.onpleasehold 12.youmom therea
forcall 13.play basketball footballLet's
or 14.hiking yougo can me with tomorrow 15.waiting
for he over
thereiswho 16.manydayshow arethere ayear
in 17.mymotherbusiestthe
inmyfamily
is18.theis
hisboybrother 19.isshenotmysister 20.family atthe
look photo of
my 21.muchyouveryIlove 22.theforphotoyourofthanksfamily 23.jumpingisthemonkey 24.ismotherdrinking
the 25.theduckswimming
isman 27.you
picture28.he
doesbananas
like 29.chicken
likes 30.vegetables
tolikewhat
do 31.doesn'theFrenchlikefries 32.whathavedoforbreakfastyou
often 33.in
can 34.usuallysnows Canada
does 36.usmakecardaletbirthday 37.Octoberinwho a hasbirthday 38.twelve
yearaareinthere months 39.NationalDayis
when 40.bestyoudolikeseasonwhich 41.fall yourseasonfavouriteis 42.formethank
tellingyouryouday
about 43.English thatan
iscar 44.pleasecanitspell you 45.desknotis
pencil 47.catisthisa 48.isdoing
experiment
he 49.motheris
what 50.onholidaywe
wheregoingyou 51.cookingmom isdinner
句型转换: 3.I usually get up at 6:30.(对划线部分提问) 4.Do you go home at 5:15 every day?(做出肯定回答) 5.Let's play sports.(同义句转化) playing sports? 6.John usually brushes his teeth before he goes to bed.(用what 提问) 用when 提问) 8.They go to bed early.(改为一般疑问句) 9.Are there any dogs in the park?(改为肯定陈述句) 10.Do you have English class every morning?(肯定回答) 11.Chen Jie sometimes does morning exercises on Sunday.(改为否定句) 12.How is the weather in spring in Hainan?(同义句转换) 13.What's your favourite season?(同义句转换) 15.I am going to sunny Australia tomorrow.(改为一般疑问句并做肯定回答)16.Look at the map first.(改为否定句) 17.It's spring from March to May.(改为否定句) 18.There is some bread on the table.(改为一般疑问句) 20.Is spring or winter your favourite season?(根据实际情况回答) 21.Zip is sleeping now.(用tomorrow改写句子) th 24.My daughter has a red sweater.(改为否定句) 25.You can sit down here.(改为命令句) 26.Thank you very much.(改为同义句) Thanks27.It's time for lunch.(改为同义句) It's time 28.When do you usually get up?(改为同义句)do you usually get up? 29.Lucy is in a red hat today. (改为同义句)
Lucy a red hat today. 30.Kate is a girl and she is in America.(改为同义句)
girl. 31.Jim is Mr Green's son,and Kate is Mr Green's daughter.(改为同义句) Kate
Jim's 32.The man is under the tree.He is my father. (改为同义句)The manis my father. 33.It's my family's picture.(改为同义句) It's34.My father is at work. (改为同义句) My father is 35.Lesson Three is very
interesting. (改为同义句)is very interesting. 36.What are the monkeys doing?(用eat bananas 回答) 37.Is the bird singing or sleeping?(写出答语) 38.The mother elephant is walking with her baby.(改为一般疑问句) 39.It's running.(改为否定句) 42.We often eat lunch at home.(改为一般疑问句) 43.You can do an experiment on me.(改为祈使句) 44.The like sweet food.(改为否定句) 45.Are they eating vegetables?(用honey改为选择问句) 46.That's interesting.(改为感叹句) 47.This is a nice room.(改为感叹句) 48.I have a computer.(改为一般疑问句并做肯定回答) 49.We have an umbrella.(改为否定句) 52.The frog is catching mosquitoes with its tongue.(改为一般疑问句) 53.We clean our classroom in the afternoon.(用now改写)54.They are playing football at school.(改为否定句) 55.I'm doing my homework now.(改为一般疑问句并做否定回答) 56.Speak in English.(改为否定句) 58.These are my friends.(改为一般疑问句) 59.That is her brother.(改为一般疑问句) 60.She has a sister.(改为否定句) 61.Those are Chinese books.(改为否定句) 67.My mom is cooking dinner in the kitchen.(改为一般疑问句) 68.What are you doing?(根据实际情况回答)
71.They're good climbers.(改为一般疑问句) 72.The two elephants are drinking water.(改为否定句) 75.They're catching butterflies.(改为一般疑问句) 76.I'm watching my classmates.(改为一般疑问句) 77.They're picking up leaves.(改为一般疑问句) 78.He is eating lunch.(改为一般疑问句) 79.I can find my eraser.(改为否定句) 80.What is Amy doing now?(用make a snowman来回答) 81.Give me the book,please.(改为否定句) 82.It's very cold today.(根据答句写问句) 83.I go home at five.(改为一般疑问句) 84.You can read the book now.(改为祈使句) th today. 88.Please give me the flowers.(改为同义句) 91.Helen does her homework after supper.(改为否定句)

我要回帖

更多关于 every other day 的文章

随机推荐