用grasshopper如何制作DNA链条制作

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
Plant DNA detection from grasshopper guts A step-by-step protocol, from tissue preparation to obtaining plant DNA sequences
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Plant DNA detection from grasshopper guts A step-by-step protocol, from tissue preparation to obtaining plant DNA sequences
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口细胞库/细胞培养
ELISA试剂盒
实验室仪器/设备
原辅料包材
体外检测试剂
&&3B11 anti-grasshopper Fas I
3B11 anti-grasshopper Fas I
&丁香通采购保障计划,让您的采购更放心。
供应商信息
商家诚信度:
成立时间:2007年
入驻丁香通年限:9年
商家等级:金牌客户
产品信息完整度:55%
联系人:前尘生物
若您通过QQ未能联系到商家,您可以给商家发送站内信,与其取得联系。
扫一扫微信联系商家
电话:021-
传真:021-
地址:上海市徐汇区南丹东路18号12楼A座
该商家已通过实名认证
数据正在加载,请稍候...
扫一扫微信联系商家
电话: 021-
联系人: 前尘生物
(联系我时请说在丁香通看到的)
30秒填写信息,方便商家与您及时沟通
您正在向&&发送关于产品&&的询问
登录丁香园账号即可使用多地址管理,
*&电话和Email请至少填写一项
给商家留言
我对您在丁香通发布的“3B11 anti-grasshopper Fas I” 非常感兴趣。请联系我并提供报价。
点击“立即发送”后,商家将在1个工作日内与您取得联系。
让更多商家看到我的询价
丁香通采购热线:400-
Copyright (C)
DXY All Rights Reserved.David Carradine has been found dead in Bangkok, having apparently hanged himself.
Carradine was probably best known as Frankenstein in DEATH RACE 2000, Kwai Chang Caine ("Grasshopper") in KUNG FU, and Bill in the KILL BILLs - although his film and television credits are vastly more expansive.
David's cinematic appearances include CRANK: HIGH VOLTAGE, GRAY LADY DOWN, Q: THE WINGED SERPENT, THE LONG RIDERS, LONE WOLF McQUADE, BOUND FOR GLORY, and Scorsese's MEAN STREETS.
Carradine's television work includes J.J. Abrams' ALIAS, SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE, THE VIRGINIAN, WAGON TRAIN, NORTH AND SOUTH Books I & II, "Shane" in the 1966 series of the same name, KING OF THE HILL, TITUS, voice work on numerous cartoons and video games, and much, much, more.
I hate writing obituaries and never know what to say - everything seems inadequate in times like these.
this instance, though, if I could say one last thing to him, it would be...simply..."Thank you, sir.
You were damn cool to watch..."
Hey, guys.
here. I was lucky enough to have met Carradine on a couple of occasions. The first time was at a QT Fest here in Austin years before his eventual turn in KILL BILL. Tarantino was showing episodes of KUNG FU and Carradine had gotten wind of it and showed up. I loved his complete honesty as he mingled with his fans in the Alamo Drafthouse lobby that night. Why did you come out here for this? "I want a part in Quentin's next movie," he replied with a laugh.
He charmed the pants off the audience and, obviously, Tarantino as well as he achieved his goal and got the title role in KILL BILL, a role he will be remembered for in the decades to come. It's hard to even think of the days when Warren Beatty was going to play the character now that we've seen what Carradine brought to the movie.
I didn't spend much time talking to Carradine then, but I was invited to visit a movie set a couple of years later in Austin. It was Adam Rifkin's then titled HOMO ERECTUS, now called THE STONED AGE. Honestly, I never saw the finished movie, but my memory of that set visit was sitting out in the late Spring Texas sun with Carradine as he smoked and told stories. He was like the set's grumpy grandfather. Everybody was tiptoeing around him, but would gather around as he told stories of filming KILL BILL, working with Hal Ashby and reminiscing about KUNG FU. All while wearing little but a loin cloth that showed an inappropriate amount of skin.
The man has 222 acting credits on his IMDB page. It's impossible to sum up his influence on film and television with only a sampling of his work, which realistically ranged from the amazing to the flat out horrible. But the dude was a workhorse, no two ways about it.
My personal favorite stuff of his will always be his Roger Corman work. DEATH RACE 2000, CANNONBALL and BOXCAR BERTHA. And who could forget the absolutely bizarre Larry Cohen dragon-attacks-New-York flick Q: THE WINGED SERPENT? I also have a huge amount of love and respect for THE LONG RIDERS, Walter Hill's Jesse James Gang flick where he cast real brothers to play the Youngers and the Jameses. That flick saw Keith, Robert and David Carradine playing off each other and giving us some of their best work.
My thoughts go out to Mr. Carradine's friends, family and fans.
Please enable JavaScript to view the[转载]利用Grasshopper插件ELK制作任意世界各地矢量地图
昨天在网上闲逛时无意发现这个GH的新插件Elk
此插件发布于本月16号,我简单的看了一下介绍视频,觉得这个小插件挺有点意思。由于介绍视频发布于Vimeo需翻墙观看,所以我在此介绍并评测。
它是利用网站()和NASA/Jet
Propulsion
Labs(http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/srtm/)所提供的开源数据来绘制生成矢量地图和自然地表,目前这个插件的第一版仅包含用来生成矢量地图的功能。
首先登录OpenStreetMap.org:这个网站类似于Google
earth这类软件的功能,可以实时显示全球各地城市地图,而且放大到不同的国家后还会显示当地的语言进行标识。这里以北京作为城市地图测试。将城市放大到一定程度,这里有一个局限,就是尺度有一定限制,因为太大尺度的包含数据信息太多,这样无法导出。选好范围后点击上方的“输出”,格式选择“OpenStreetMap
XML 数据”,导出.osm格式文件,这在下一步GH中将被调用。
然后打开Rhino,GH,选择已装入的ELK插件所包含的Components。目前仅包含两类Components,第一个是一定会用到的——OSMData:
它用来读取刚刚从网上导出来的城市地图文件;剩下的一种则用来表示不同类型的图示:
目前仅仅包括高速路、城市主要路、城市次要路、铁路、水域五种。
将不同的路线分别着色,则可以形成粗略的城市分类矢量地图。地图的细节程度取决于OpenStreetMap.org网站收集到的相关数据。
下面还有一些其他城市的测试效果:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。Grasshopper寻找曲面的任何一个点第二种方法
昨天使用一个简单的方法可以找到曲面上的一个点《》,不过这个方法有个弊端就是不大容易控制点的位置。特别是寻找接近边缘的点,控制不好,找到的点就偏离原有曲面了。这次我换了另一种思路来来实现这个功能。
找出曲面的边界(上图①编号运算器器),把边界定位到原点坐标上(上图③,至于②的作用是找定位点),再找到这条边界的任意一个点(④号运算器),⑤号运算器的作用是算出改点所对应曲面位置的“结构线(ISO
Curve)”,输出的结构线有两条,那我们这里只要与之前那边界垂直的一条再算出这段曲线的任意一个点即可。
本期出现的运算器
①Brep edge:抽离曲面的边界。
②End Points:输出线段的端点,有一个起点,另一个是终结点
③Orient:对齐平面,关于orient这里有一篇以前的写的文章《》
④Point On urve:寻找曲线上的点。《》
⑤ISO Curve:抽离结构线
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 dna链条 的文章

随机推荐