2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
急求新概念英语2前十课课文!TUT我真的有急用兔子们帮个忙啊啊啊TUT~
xsWV76FQ35
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat. The play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I got very angry. I could not hear the actors. I turned round. I looked at the man and the woman angrily. They did not pay any attention. In the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again. 'I can't hear a word!' I said angrily. 'It's none of your business,' the young man said rudely. 'This is a private conversation!'2It was Sunday. I never get up early on Sundays. I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime. Last Sunday I got up very late. I looked out of the window. It was dark outside. 'What a day!' I thought. 'It's raining again.' Just then, the telephone rang. It was my aunt Lucy. 'I've just arrived by train,' she said. 'I'm coming to see you.' 'But I'm still having breakfast,' I said. 'What are you doing?' she asked. 'I'm having breakfast,' I repeated. 'Dear me,' she said. 'Do you always get up so late? It's one o'clock!' 3 Postcards always spoil my holidays. Last summer, I went to Italy. I visited museums and sat in public gardens. A friendly waiter taught me a few words of Italian. Then he lent me a book. I read a few lines, but I did not understand a word. Everyday I thought about postcards. My holidays passed quickly, but I did not send cards to my friends. On the last day I made a big decision. I got up early and bought thirty-seven cards. I spent the whole day in my room, but I did not write a single card!4I have just received a letter from my brother, Tim. He is in Australia. He has been there for six months. Tim is an engineer. He is working for a big firm and he has already visited a great number of different places in Australia. He has just bought an Australian car and has gone to Alice springs, a small town in the centre of Australia. He will soon visit Darwin. From there, he will fly to Perth. My brother has never been abroad before, so he is finding this trip very exciting.5 Mr.James Scott has a garage in Silbury and now he has just bought another garage in Pinhurst. Pinhurst is only five miles from Silbury, but Mr. Scott cannot get a telephone for his new garage, so he has just bought twelve pigeons. Yesterday, a pigeon carried the first message from Pinhurst to Silbury. The bird covered the distance in three minutes. Up to now, Mr.Scott has sent a great many requests for spare parts and other urgent messages from one garage to the other. In this way, he has begun his own private 'telephone' service.6 I have just moved to a house in Bridge Street. Yesterday a beggar knocked at my door. He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer. In return for this, the beggar stood on his head and sang songs. I gave him a meal. He ate the food and drank the beer. Then he put a piece of cheese in his pocket and went away. Later a neighbour told me about him. Everybody knows him. His name is Percy Buttons. He calls at every house in the street once a month and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer.7 The plane was late and detectives were waiting at the airport all morning. They were expecting a valuable parcel of diamonds from South Africa. A few hours earlier, someone had told the police that thieves would try to steal the diamonds. When the plane arrived, some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building while others were waiting on the airfield. Two men took the parcel off the plane and carried it into the Customs House. While two detectives were keeping guard at the door, two others opened the parcel. To their surprise, the precious parcel was full of stones and sand!8 Joe Sanders has the most beautiful garden in our town. Nearly everybody enters for 'The Nicest Garden Competition' each year, but Joe wins every time. Bill Frith's garden is larger than Joe's. Bill works harder than Joe and grows more flowers and vegetables, but Joe's garden is more interesting. He has made neat paths and has built a wooden bridge over a pool. I like gardens too, but I do not like hard work. Every year I enter for the garden competition too, and I always win a little prize for the worst garden in the town!9 On Wednesday evening, we went to the Town Hall. It was the last day of the year and a large crowd of people had gathered under the Town Hall clock. It would strike twelve in twenty minutes' time. Fifteen minutes passed and then, at five to twelve, the clock stopped. The big minute hand did not move. We waited and waited, but nothing happened. Suddenly someone shouted. 'It's two minutes past twelve! The clock has stopped!' I looked at my watch. It was true. The big clock refused to welcome the New Year. At that moment, everybody began to laugh and sing.10 We have an old musical instrument. It is called a clavichord. It was made in Germany in 1681. Our clavichord is kept in the living room. It has belonged to our family for a long time. The instrument was bought by my grandfather many years ago. Recently it was damaged by a visitor. She tried to play jazz on it! She struck the keys too hard and two of the strings were broken. My father was shocked. Now we are not allowed to touch it. It is being repaired by a friend of my father's.呼呼~~希望能采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码你现在的位置:& > &nbsp
学霸,帮个忙!要完整的作文,不少于400字。谢谢!急用!最好是一种无私奉献的事物,比如土豆,粉笔,
学霸,帮个忙!要完整的作文,不少于400字。谢谢!急用!最好是一种无私奉献的事物,比如土豆,粉笔,
霸,帮个忙!急用!最好是一种无私奉献的事物,比如土豆,粉笔!要完整的作文,不少于400字。谢谢
学霸,帮个忙!要完整的作文,不少于400字。谢谢!急用!最好是一种无私奉献的事物,比如土豆,粉笔,:
吱吱吱”每当听见这种声音,总让我想起那无私奉献的粉笔。粉笔又白又短,一点点也不起眼它不像钢笔、水笔。所以,它一次次无私地奉献给了需要它的人们。你看这无私的粉笔,它默默地为人们奉献着,老师用它培养了一代又一代的人才。你看、快乐和幸福,粉笔一点点奉献出了它的生命,粉笔写完最后一次板书,默默无闻地结束了它那无私奉献的可敬的一生。它只知道自己可以让人们获得知识,粉笔在老师手中;小伙伴用它画出漂亮的图案,传达彼此的心愿;画家们,用它画出更多的作品,呈现给大家……但是,它从来不抱怨自己渐渐被人们用尽,消失,不惜让我们用尽它的全部的生命。老师用它教会学生们知识;同学们用它出黑板报带给我们乐趣;妈妈用它给我们留言,告诉我们许多做人道理,多像我们的老师呀!老师辛勤无私的奉献,我们长了知识,在“吱吱”的伴唱声中跳起了那美丽的“奉献之舞。”在那独特、整齐的步伐中:课堂上、铅笔有华丽多变的外表,可是粉笔的用处却是他们所不可比的。粉笔总是默默地
春风吹又生”的小草花生有着默默无闻,再不就是整块地一片荒芜连半根草都没了。这些小草看上去好像都不会再生了,可实际上它们的根还没有损坏。到第二年;梅花在寒冷的冬天傲雪开放具有着不怕严寒?就像花儿美。一般人们只知道小草的生命力玩强,不怕风吹雨打的品质,没有了小草的点缀它们还会美丽吗;荷叶有着不要别人夸它好,只给荷花当不可或缺不显眼的衬托。。而今天我要说的是“野火烧不尽,山村里、石榴、苹果那样把鲜艳的果实高高地挂在树枝上。城市中,都随处可见。它具有着顽强的生命力人们越是践踏,它越是坚强。在一座山上一场无情的大火把一切都烧毁了,小草也不例外不是东倒西歪,其实小草是很重要的。。,一场春风吹过,小草就奇迹般的从地下探出了小脑袋,残缺不全了,但没有了绿叶的衬托它还会那么鲜艳、迷人吗?顽强地追求自己的梦想。小草不论在城市还是乡村。。、无私奉献,不计较名利,果实成熟了也埋在地底下,不像桃子,就是只剩下半根
春蚕到死丝方尽,蜡炬成灰泪始干。”这句话就是描写蜡烛的。蜡烛,是多么平凡的事物,但它的心中却只有一个念头。那就是无私的“为人民服务。”一天下午,我放学回家做作业。到6点时突然停电了。我惊叫起来“啊!停电了,那我该怎么做作业啊!”我想起了台灯,可台灯刚好没电了。我是倒霉到了极点。我就只好出去买蜡烛了。买完蜡烛,我一看时间。“啊!已经6点半了。”我吓得赶紧把蜡烛点燃,开始做作业。时间一分一秒的过去了,我的做作业越做越少,而它的身体和生命却是越来越短。蜡烛在我们生活中虽然很平凡,但是它却为我们付出了自己的生命。现在我们的科技发达了,人们都用上了电灯。只有在停电时人们才会猛地想起它的存在。当我们在用蜡烛的时候,可能谁也没有想过蜡烛为什么要默默的燃烧呢?其实很简单,它不是为了自己,也不是为了体现自己存在的价值,而是为了我,而是为了我们人类。当你用打火机点燃它时,你只道它的痛苦吗?那是一种钻心的痛,不是平凡人能够知道的。但它为了我们人类能够在黑暗中找到光明,就牺牲自己的生命,为我们服务。蜡烛就是这样默默无闻,无私的为人民奉献。我目不转睛地注视这蜡烛,陷入了深深的深思。
你就写蜡烛就行了
以学霸为题,写一篇作文400字:
我的同桌应该就是传说中的学霸,他同时占据了天时地利人和的绝对优势,他,是我们学校同年级一个老师的孩子...
兰陵农业公园游记作文400字!求助学霸!:
先向读者交代,你去兰陵国家农业公园游玩了,再写公园的美丽景色(寓情于景),再曲折的明确表达自己的感想...
各位学霸们,求你们帮我想一篇作文,作文题目叫“二月在路上”,求各位学霸们帮个忙!谢谢!帮个忙,谢谢:
这种事还是自己做比较好!毕竟都是学生
作文400字,学霸帮忙,拜托喽!:
在成长的道路上,每个人都会经历一些大风大雨,但是只要你努力的去克服困难那么你就会成功。开始的时候都会...
学霸们帮个忙,请问善意的谎言是不是谎言,请把作文发给我不少于300子,谢谢啦:
善意的谎言本身即是谎言,这一点是无庸 质疑的。谎言,说谎是欺骗,欺骗是不道 德的,不道德的事不得人心...
川剧作文700字,我很急!!!!!不要写我的家乡是四川什么什么的ok? 谢谢学霸!:
我们四川,在天府之国,有一种绝活既神奇又好看 活脱脱一副面孔,热辣辣一丝震颤 那就是舞台上的川剧,川...
望提供一篇英语作文。谢谢!有点急需要。谢谢学霸们!!:
1.读《悲惨世界》有感 在某天午夜,我读了《悲惨世界》,这本书是法国作家维克多?雨果的又一佳作。 这...
《淮安的冬天》作文,不少于600字。帮帮我吧,学霸们!:
家乡的冬天      我的家乡是东北的一个美丽的小城,这里一年四季都充满着诗情画意,而我更喜欢家乡的...
各位学霸,帮人家看看,写一篇小学六年级上册语文园地3的作文,400字,帮帮忙了,谢谢哒!!!!!:
提起关爱,让我想起了一个故事;一位老奶奶去商店,走在她前面的一位年轻的女士推开沉重的大门一直等到她进...
你可能感兴趣的

我要回帖

更多关于 重生之学霸千金 的文章

随机推荐