西营城中心学校同步作文四年级上册册英语书25页作文

小学四年级英语作文大全
神天卫2牫醂
I love my bedroomI have a bedroom .It is not big ,but it is nice .There is a bed in my bedroom .A yellow dog is on the bed .Every night,I sleep with it .Next to the bed,there is a desk.A bear lamp is on the desk .I like the bear lamp.It's cute.I like to do homework under the lamp every evening.I have a new computer in my bedroom .It is my best friend .Because I study at it,play at it .There are also several beautiful pictures on the wall.I like my bedroom.Do you like it?Today is Children‘s Day)Today is Children‘s Day.My father takes me to the zoo.There are many kinds of animals,the tigers,the pandas,the lions,the elephants,the giraffes and the bears.They are different from each other ,some are shy,some are beautiful,some are interesting ,some are friendly,some are so cute.But i think these animals are unhappy,they should live in the forest,because the life in the zoo are different from that in the forest.I had a long holiday for May Day .I was very happy,because I could do anything I want.During those days.I enjoyed myself.At first,I went to the zoo to see lovely animals.And then.I went to the sea world to see beautiful fishes.That was very interesting.Secondly I went for a trip with my parents,we went to Linxia to visit my grandparents and to eat minority’s foods.We rode horse on the grassland and had a fun with local children.It was very exciting.After that,I held a party and invited some of my best friends to visit my house.My mother bought a lot of tasty foods for us,we also took many photos on the party.SnowIt was snow just now,there are lots of snow in the sky.The rivers are stopping flowing.The ground is covered with a layer of snow.The snow looks like smoke,it’s white.It likes a piece of paper.The snow fall from the sky.It kisses the ground.How white the snow is!How beautiful the snow is!I like snow!I like winter!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A4白纸,作文最好有翻译。不需要很精彩。 Septemper 14th 2008 cloudy Today is the Mid-autumn festival , I feel very happy . Many of my
I went to the supermarket the other day with 10 yuan. I was a bit hungry, so I decided to buy a small pack of cookies which cost me 4 yuan. After I ate them, I was still hungry, so I decided to buy a ...
【小学四年级英语作文大全】这里没有大全,大全在新华书店里有卖的,请到新华书店去购买,如果当地书店没有可以在网络书店购买。
gjhgutuywuy kjjhyekjsd 1235145j;
自己写,动动脑,希望你能做出来!
(母马来自孩子来说
PEP小学英语单词总汇 PEP英语三年级(上册)三会单词Unit 1pen 钢笔 pencil 铅笔 pencil-case 铅笔盒 ruler 尺子 eraser 橡皮 crayon
蜡笔book 书 bag 书包 sharpener 卷笔刀 school 学校Unit 2head
头face 脸nose
鼻子mouth 嘴eye 眼睛ea...
hjgjgvutfgjhfg yfgugjfkuydfgfut uyfufkuyfkjhfk uyfjhfguyf
扫描下载二维码四年级上册作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
四年级上册作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历