you unit1look it up教案up it by yourself

英语题目you should be very proup of yourself ____ time you learn a new word_百度知道求歌曲名!一首英文R&B歌曲!_百度知道请懂英语高手翻译下文_百度知道8A Unit 4 Do it yourself_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
8A Unit 4 Do it yourself
上传于||文档简介
&&牛​津​英​语​八​A​教​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Yeah...It's my life...My own words I guess...[Verse 1]Have you ever loved someone so much,you'd give an arm for?Not the expression,no,literally give an arm for?When they know they're your heartAnd you know you were their armourAnd you will destroy anyone who would try to harm 'emBut what happens when karma,turns right around and bites you?And everything you stand for,turns on you,despite you?What happens when you become the main source of a pain?"Daddy look what I made",Dad's gotta go catch a plane"Daddy where's Mommy?I can't find Mommy where is she?"I don't know go play Hailie,baby,your Daddy's busyDaddy's writing this song,this song ain't gonna write itselfI'll give you one underdog then you gotta swing by yourselfThen turn right around on that song and tell her you love herAnd put hands on her mother,who's a spitting image of herThat's Slim Shady,yeah baby,Slim Shady's crazyShady made me,but tonight Shady's rocka-by-baby...[Chorus]And when I'm gone,just carry on,don't mournRejoice every time you hear the sound of my voiceJust know that I'm looking down on you smilingAnd I didn't feel a thing,So baby don't feel no painJust smile backAnd when I'm gone,just carry on,don't mournRejoice every time you hear the sound of my voiceJust know that I'm looking down on you smilingAnd I didn't feel a thing,So baby don't feel no painJust smile back...[Verse 2]I keep having this dream,I'm pushin' Hailie on the swingShe keeps screaming,she don't want me to sing"You're making Mommy cry,why?Why is Mommy crying?"Baby,Daddy ain't leaving no more,"Daddy you're lying"You always say that,you always say this is the last time"But you ain't leaving no more,Daddy you're mine"She's piling boxes in front of the door trying to block it"Daddy please,Daddy don't leave,Daddy - no stop it!"Goes in her pocket,pulls out a tiny necklace locketIt's got a picture,"this'll keep you safe Daddy,take it withcha'"I look up,it's just me standing in the mirrorThese stinkin' walls must be talking,cuz man I can hear 'emThey're saying "You've got one more chance to do right" - and it's tonightNow go out there and show that you love 'em before it's too lateAnd just as I go to walk out of my bedroom doorIt's turns to a stage,they're gone,and this spotlight is onAnd I'm singing...
dudayixiu1120
嗯... 这是我的生命... 我自己的话来说我猜... [诗1 ] 你曾经喜欢有人这么多,您要举一个手臂呢? 不会表达,没有,从字面上来看,让手臂呢? 当他们知道了您的心和你知道你被他们的盔甲你会摧毁谁的人会尝试损害骰子但时会发生什么因果报应,向右转,和周围的叮咬,你呢? 和一切你的立场,轮流对你,尽管你呢? 发生什么事,当你成为主要来源,疼痛呢? “爸爸看看我” ,爸爸的宝贝,去赶上飞机“爸爸在哪里妈妈呢?我无法找到妈妈在哪里,她” ? 我不知道去发挥女儿海莉,婴儿,你爸爸的忙爸爸的写作这首歌,这首歌是在哪里也不会写自己我给你一underdog那么你的宝贝,摆动自己然后右转左右,就这首歌,并告诉她你爱她把手中的对她的母亲,谁是一个随地吐痰的形象,她的这是渺茫阴凉,嗯婴儿,渺茫阴凉的疯狂黑幕,令我,但今晚阴凉的rocka由婴儿... [合唱团] 当我走了,刚才就进行,不要悼念庆幸每一次听到你的声音我的声音刚才知道,我往下看你的微笑我并不觉得一件事情,因此婴儿并不觉得没有疼痛只是微笑回当我走了,刚才就进行,不要悼念庆幸每一次听到你的声音我的声音刚才知道,我往下看你的微笑我并不觉得一件事情,因此婴儿并不觉得没有疼痛只是微笑回... [诗2 ] 我一直有这个梦想,我pushin '女儿海莉就摆动她不断尖叫,她不希望我唱“您使妈妈哭的,为什么呢?为什么是妈妈哭” ? 宝宝,爸爸是不会留下任何更多的, “爸爸你说谎“你总是说,你总是说,这是最后一次“但你是不会留下任何更多的,爸爸您地雷” 她的打桩盒在门前试图阻止它“爸爸,请爸爸不离开,爸爸-没有阻止它” ! 云在她的口袋,撤出一小项链locket 它有一个图片, “这可保证您的安全,爸爸,是否可以withcha ” 我期待了,这只是我站立在镜子里这些stinkin '墙必须谈, cuz男子,我可以听到骰子他们是怎么说的“你已经得到多一次机会,这样做的权利” -这是今晚现在走出去,并且表明你爱'在面前的为时已晚正如我去走出我的卧室门它的交替阶段,他们走了,聚光灯下,这是对我歌唱...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 unit1look it up教案 的文章

随机推荐