she ()from london last the sun 日文歌sundag

114网址导航from什么意思_百度知道3改成一般疑问句并做肯定回答,5改为否定句1】I send a present to my friend on his birthday last Sundag.2】My father found a job when he was 20 years old.3】I plsyed basketball with my brother yesterday.4】We had dumplings for breakfast this morning.5】We listened to the radio last night,6】你冬天出去旅行了吗?[go away](翻译句子)
1.Did you send a present to your friend on his birthday last Sunday?----Yes,I did.2.Did your father find a job when he was 20 years old?----Yes,he did.3.Did you play basketball with your brother yesterday?----Yes,I did.4.We didn't have dumplings for breakfast this morning.5.We didn't listen to the radio last night,6.Did you go away for travelling in winter?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码she( )from london last sunday在括号里填
she ( came ) from london last sunday
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码首字母填空!求大大解答啦@@Last Tuesday Lisa ________ (fly) from London to Madrid.She _______(wake) up at six o’clock in the morning and _______(have) a cup of coffee.At 6:30 she _______ (leave)home and ________(drive) to the airport.When she ________ (arrive),she ________( park) the car and then _________ ( go ) to the airport café where she ________ (eat) her breakfast.Then she ________(walk ) through Passport Control and _________(wait) for her flight.The plane ______(take) off on time and _______(reach) Mardid two hours later.Finally,she ______(call) a taxi from the airport and ________(get) to her hotel in the center of Madrid safely.
had left drove
parked went
ate walked waited took
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 london 的文章

随机推荐