我将坐出租车去滑滑旱冰用英语怎么说说(用going)

汉译英乘地铁_____乘公共汽车_______乘火车________骑自行车______乘出租车_______到达_______句型转换She takes a bus to school(改为同义句)She goes to school_____ _____.Mary is going to the village _by boat_(对划线部分提问)_______ _____Mary_______to the village?He walks to school every day.(改为同义句)He goes to school______ ______every day.根据句意及首字母或汉语提示补全所缺单词It's convenient to travel in Hong Kong .You can travel by bus,by taxi or by s________H_______ do you usually go to work,by bike or by bus?I w________ to school every day because it's near our house.A_______(火车)travels faster than a bus.You can get there easily in a_______(出租车)看图完成句子,每空一次图:自行车I often_______ ______ ______to school图:飞机She left for New York_______ ______图:公共汽车They went to Mount Tai_______ ______图:火车Are you_______ ______ ______to London?图:走路Do you often_______ to the farm?单项选择( )—_______ do you usually go to school?—_______do you walk to school.A.HowB.WhenC.WhatD.Where( )My father goes to work_______his bike,while my mother goes_______bus.A.onB.byC.byD.on( )Bob_______school early every morning.A.getsB.gets toC.arrivesD.arrives in( )________!There comes the bus!A.LookB.Look atC.SeeD.Look for giLN15NB55 汉译英乘地铁__take a subway___乘公共汽车___take a bus____乘火车____take a train____骑自行车___take a bike___乘出租车___take a taxi____到达____arrive/reach/get to___句型转换She takes a bus to school(改为同义句)She goes to school___by__ __bus___.Mary is going to the village _by boat_(对划线部分提问)____How___ __is___Mary___going____to the village?He walks to school every day.(改为同义句)He goes to school___on___ __foot____every day.根据句意及首字母或汉语提示补全所缺单词It's convenient to travel in Hong Kong .You can travel by bus,by taxi or by subway________H____ow___ do you usually go to work,by bike or by bus?I w___alk_____ to school every day because it's near our house.A____train___(火车)travels faster than a bus.You can get there easily in a__taxi_____(出租车)看图完成句子,每空一次图:自行车I often___take____ __a____ __ride____to school图:飞机She left for New York___by____ __plane____图:公共汽车They went to Mount Tai___by____ __bus____图:火车Are you____taking___ ___a___ ___train___to London?图:走路Do you often___walk____ to the farm?单项选择( A )—_______ do you usually go to school?—_______do you walk to school.A.HowB.WhenC.WhatD.Where( C )My father goes to work_______his bike,while my mother goes_______bus.A.onB.byC.byD.on( B )Bob_______school early every morning.A.getsB.gets toC.arrivesD.arrives in( A )________!There comes the bus!A.LookB.Look atC.SeeD.Look for 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 by undergroundby busby trainby biketake a taxiarrive at/inby busHow will goon footshipHowwalktraintaxiride a bikeby planeby bustaking a trainwalkACBA 1.take a subway take a bus take a train ride a bicycle(bike) take a taxi arrive at/in2.by busHow is goingon foot3.subwayHowwalktraintaxi4.ride a bicycle(bike)by planeby bustake a trainwalk5.ACDA加油哦! 楼主英语作业没写完?。。。。 都可以用TAKE +the+交通工具工具(subway \bus\train\bike\taxi)或是by+交通工具arrive at\in或是get to\reachby bushow is ...going on footsubwayHowwalktraintaxitake a bikeby planeby buswalkACBA 1.take a subway take a bus take a train ride a bicycle(bike) take a taxi arrive at/in2.by busHow is goingon foot3.subwayHowwalk

我要回帖

更多关于 滑冰用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐