think. something about you. about. i. that连词成句

the is music thing the about love film i that the 连词成句
I think that the film music is about love.或者I think that the music is about the love film .再或者I think that the love film is about music.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码连词成句think,is,that,I,boy,English,john
潘a多a拉0073
I think that English boy is John.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
是不是漏了一个anI think that John is an English boy.
I think that John is English boy
I think that is a English boy, John
i think john is that english boy!
扫描下载二维码补全对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成对话。 A: What are you going to do tomorrow? B: I'm going to Zhongshan Park with my friends. A:
B: Yes. I have been there twice. Oh, would you like to join us? A: Join you?
B: I find there is lots of rubbish in the park. It looks dirty.
A: Yes, I do. B:
A: Good idea! We should do something to make our city more beautiful.
B: We will go there by bike at about 8 o'clock in the morning. A: OK. I'll go and meet you at the gate of the park. A. I like collecting rubbish. B. What are you going to do there?C. You have been there before, haven't you? D. When and how will you go there? E. What's wrong with you? F. Don't you think so? G. What about collecting it?
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
补全对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成对话。 A: What are you going to do tomorrow? B: I'm going to Zhongshan Park with my friends. A:
B: We will go there by bike at about 8 o'clock in the morning. A: OK. I'll go and meet you at the gate of the park. A. I like collecting rubbish. B. What are you going to do there?C. You have been there before, haven't you? D. When and how will you go there? E. What's wrong with you? F. Don't you think so? G. What about collecting it?
补全对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成对话。 A: What are you going to do tomorrow? B: I'm going to Zhongshan Park with my friends. A:
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1-5 C B F G D知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心连词成句_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 think something adj 的文章

随机推荐