iwilltellyoucherishyou

英文翻译中文
英文翻译中文
The first time I heard you say the words, "I love you", it was like I have been taken to Cloud 9 and I haven't gone down until now. Right after you uttered those words I asked myself, "Do I love you?", and as I look for the answer, I again asked: have you given me any reasons not to? No. I then realized that I have already fallen in love with you, and yes ... I am so in love with you, Lloyd!
In the past, I had always yearned for someone to love, to cherish and to take good care of - to whom I would share my dreams with and make them come true. I'd always walked around feeling so empty with a hole in my heart that I thought would never get filled... You filled that hole. I think back to how empty my life was without you, and I am so grateful that you are here. I have found in you what it means to "love." I tell you a million times a day, each day that I love you. Although you reciprocate these feelings, I am sure that you have no inkling of the magnitude of exactly what they mean to me. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. You may not even realize it. Each day has me falling more in love with you. I love you more and more with each passing day. And it eases me to know that as tomorrow approaches, I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than today. You are really God's gift to me ... my answered prayer that I will forever cherish in my heart.
You are the most wonderful, kind, compassionate, romantic, smart, sensible, intelligent, talented, kind-hearted, thoughtful, congenial, affectionate, appreciative, loyal, caring, loving, passionate, handsome and an incredibly sexy man with "killer abs" I have ever met and I thank God everyday that you are mine! I love you with my whole existence, my whole life and nothing in this world can take that away! I love you more than I could ever explain. More than I even understand. You touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend.
I hope today turns out to be the day I wished it to be for you. Today, I'd like to give you this little glass that holds the unrelenting memories of my past that shackles my being. I just have to give this to you and I have to do this for myself, for you, and for us. Today, I give my life to you - my heart, my mind, my body and my soul ... I belong to you now.
This may start sounding like a poem ... I don't know. I just wanted to let you know that you are my heart, my everything, and the other half of my soul, that I love you with everything I have and hold. Now, when I look towards the future, you are always pictured there. Maybe, in this lifetime, you will never know how much I love, care and cherish you. Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead. I can't wait to spend forever with you
不区分大小写匿名
我第一次听到你说的话,“我爱你”,就好像我是被带到云9,我还没有到现在了。紧接着你讲这些话我问自己,“你我爱你?”,而我的回答来看,我再次问:你给我任何理由不?不,我才发觉我已经爱上了你,是...我喜欢这样的球ü,劳埃德!在过去,我一直渴望有人爱,珍惜和爱护-我向他们将分享我的梦想,并让他们成为现实。我一直走来走去的感觉如此,在我心里,我认为不会得到填补洞空...你填补了这一漏洞。我回想起我的生活多么空虚,没有你过去是,我很感谢你是她的大肠杆菌我发现在你意味着什么“爱。”我告诉你,100万次,每天,每一天,我爱你。虽然您回报这些感受,我相信你没有数量级端倪正是他们对我意味着。你可以做丝毫的事情,它温暖了我。您可能没有意识到。每一天,我爱上了你更多。我爱你更多,日新月异的。它简化了,我知道在明天的到来,我会更喜欢比昨天,明天你会比现在更多。你真的上帝的礼物给我...我的回答祈祷,我将永远珍惜在我的心里。你是最美妙的,善良,富有同情心,浪漫,聪明,明智的,聪明,有才华,善良,周到,和谐,亲切,欣赏,忠诚,关怀,爱心,热情,英俊,并以“杀手绝对值令人难以置信的性感男子“我见过,我每天感谢上帝,你是我的!我爱我的整个存在你,我的整个生活和在这个世界上没有任何可以采取的了!我爱你比我听过解释。甚至比我更了解。你的方式感动我的心永远没有人能理解。我希望今天原来是一天,我希望它适合你。今天,我想给你这个小玻璃,我认为过去的无情的枷锁回忆我的存在。我只是给这对你,我要为我自己这一点,因为你,我们。今天,我给我的生命给你-我的心,我的心,我的身体和我的灵魂...我属于你。这可能会启动听起来像一首诗...我不知道。我只是想让你知道,你是我心,我的一切,我的灵魂的另一半,我爱我的一切按住你。现在,当我展望未来时,你总是有合照。也许,在这一生,你永远不会知道我多么爱,关心和爱护溜溜美国你的爱给我的感觉是最好的还在后面。我迫不及待地想永远陪伴你
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号Domain Names For Sale
DOMAIN NAME
weddings, engagement
4-letter domain
gambling, handicapping
sofware as a service, design/development
consulting, marketing, SEO
software as a service, SEO, combine with .NET for discount
cosprings.net
Colorado Springs, local site, SEO
multi-use domain, good as a brand
multi-use, sports-based domain
gambling, handicapping, stocks, SEO
multi-use, sports, SEO
importing, china, great for SEO, great brand
great brand name for web and mobile
ebride.org
wedding, bridal, domain protection
great brand, multi-use, domain has been owned since '99
great for SEO, blog-worthy, political search value
multi-use, blog-worthy, SEO, 5-letter domain
multi-use, blog-worthy, SEO, 5-letter domain
good brand, SEO, software as a service, mobile
good brand, SEO, search, directory, local specific
good brand, SEO, search, directory, local specific
great brand, offered many times since '99
good brand, web/mobile offering
good brand, multi-use
igreek.net
good brand, multi-use, offered many times since '99
great brand, mobile, web, software
originally acquired for wedding
good brand, seo, blog, search, business
business, seo, service, sales
4-letter domain
wedding, engagement, software as a service
great brand, search, directory, orange county
multi-use, sports, SEO
4-letter domain
good brand, software as a service
Las Vegas, real estate
design, software, good brand
good name, corporate, list management
software as a service, SEO
good brand, SEO, blog, directory
multi-use, originally acquired for ASU
directory, SEO, search, blog
software as as serivce, brand, search
tracknfield.net
great brand, blog, SEO, search
list management, vanity mail
list, directory, search, good brand
good brand, geo-domain, industry specific
good SEO value, marketing, press releases
great brand, search, SEO, directory, e-commerce
weddingwebsite.net
software as a service, search, SEO温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,cn:15};
模块内容加载中...
this.p={b:2,cv:'http://b.bst.126.net/newpage/images/album/cover75.gif'};
{if ps<0} {if ps==-1}博主相册被封禁,您无法查看!{else}博主尚未激活相册,您暂时无法查看!{/if} {elseif !ha} 目前没有相片! {elseif al.length<=0}
暂时无法加载相册数据,请稍后再试!
停止 上一个 下一个 相册列表
{if defined('al')&&al.length>0} {list al as x}
${x.name|escape} ${x.count|default:0}张相片 ${x.t|format:'MM-dd HH:mm'}
{/list} {/if}
& & & & & &
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{/list} {/list}
{if defined('wl')} {list wl as x}{/list} {/if}

我要回帖

更多关于 iwillpromiseyou 的文章