he asked histhe doctor asked meto tell him whether his operation had been successful 可不可以这么改

八年级第二学期英语期末试卷-五星文库
免费文档下载
八年级第二学期英语期末试卷
导读:听第二段独白,八年级英语参考答案及评分标准,第二档:(3-4分)未完成试题规定的全部任务:1)漏掉或未写一些主要内容,包括抄袭本试卷或其他资料中的短文、片段,DearHarry,Thankyouforlisteningtomyproblems.MybiggestproblemisthatI’mtoobusy.WhenIwasyoung,Iusedtohavesomuchtime,butthes
Dear Harry,
Thank you for listening to my problems. My biggest problem is that I’m too busy. When I was young, I used to have so much time, but these days I get up early and stay at school all day. Before I started high school, I used to spend a lot of time playing games with my friends, but now I don’t have time any more. In the evening, I used to watch TV or chat with my grandmother, but now I spend most of the time doing my homework. I love music, and my father used to take me to concerts. But now I nearly have no time for my hobbies. I really miss the old days.
听第二段独白,回答第16至20小题。
While John Gilbert was in hospital, he asked his doctor to tell him whether his operation had been successful, but the doctor refused to do so. The following day, the patient asked for a bedside telephone. When he was alone, he telephoned the hospital exchange and asked for Doctor Millington. When the doctor answered the phone, Mr. Gilbert said he was inquiring about a certain patient, a Mr. John Gilbert. He asked if Mr. Gilbert’s operation had been successful and the doctor told him that it had been. He then asked when Mr. Gilbert would be allowed to go home and the doctor told him that he would have to stay in hospital for another two weeks. Then Dr. Milling asked the caller if he was a relative of the patient. “No,” the patient answered, “I am Mr. John Gilbert.”
八年级英语参考答案及评分标准
第Ⅰ卷(选择题部分
一、听力部分 1-5 BABAB
二、单项选择21-25 BDDDC
三、完形填空31-35 BDBCA
四、阅读理解41-45 BADCB
6-10 CCBAB
26-30 ABBAC 36-40 CBCAC 46-50 ACADB 51-55 BCCCA 11-15ACBBC
16-20 BBBAA
第Ⅱ卷 (非选择题部分 共45分)
A. 56. Island
B. 61. business
58. abroad
59. afford
60. depend 65. fourth
70. won’t leave 62. blindness
63. southern
68. refused
C. 66. have watched
67.was having
69. am waiting
说明:词汇和时态填空如出现拼写错误、单复数形式、主谓一致等任何形式的错误均不给分。
六、句型转换
71. been over
74. how to
75. were cut 说明:按每空0.5分给分,错一空扣0.5分。任何形式的错误均需扣分(包括大小写)。
七、短文填空
76. small/ simple
79. changes
80. difference 说明:单词拼写、单复数、动词时态、大小写错误等均不得分。
八、阅读与回答问题
81. By using stories. /Writers use stories to share their life experiences.
82. It shows changes exist in our life.
83. seasons/ nature
84. We must change ourselves to face the changing environment. /We should keep changing ourselves to keep up with the changes in our life. /We should change ourselves when life changes.
85. It’s good for me because I know there are more to learn. 与短文话题一致、言之有理即可。 说明:1) 81-82题所回答问题符合问题要求,简单回答或完整回答,均给分。
2) 84-85题与短文话题一致、言之有理即可。
3) 问题回答中出现拼写、单复数、大小写等形式错误(小错),一处不扣分,两处扣0.5分。出现
语法、句子结构等形式错误(大错)一处扣0.5分,两处扣1分。以此类推。
4)在每个问题的答案中,如出现与该问题无关的信息超过一点(含一点)的,扣0.5分。以此类推。
九、句子翻译
1. It has become impossible for us to see each other as often as before.
2. I tried to pull one hand free and finally managed to break the ropes.
3. It’s impolite to make too much noise while eating or drinking.
4. I’m proud to help people see again and improve their lives.
5. We should turn off the power when our TV or computer is not in use.
说明: 1) 每个单词0.25分,扣完为止,即每句最多扣1分,每题扣分不带入下一小题。
十、书面表达 (共10分)
A Story of Daniel
Daniel, the Most Beautiful Young Volunteer, was born in Rugao. He likes reading. When he was young, he read the four great classical Chinese novels. And he likes travelling, too. He has visited many places in the west of our country. This helped him learn more about the country.
Daniel organized several activities to raise money for a boy from a poor family. The boy got a serious disease. With Daniel’s support, the boy was cured after the operation. Last year, he found a girl had to leave school, he wrote to the local government and helped the girl return to school.
This summer, he decides to tell people to protect the environment because he finds the environment is changing for the worse. If possible, he may take part in some charities to work for more people.
He says he doesn’t have as much spare time as before, but his life is more meaningful.
(一)评分说明:
(1)本题满分为10分,按5个档次给分。
(2)评分时,先根据文章的内容要点和语言表达水平初步确定所属档次,然后按该档次要
求作调整,最后给出得分。词数少于70或多于110的,扣1分。
(3)内容要点可用不同方式表达。要点中1-10项每遗漏一项扣1分。
(4)通篇动词时态或人称用错,扣2分;动词错误一处扣0.5分;单词拼写、大小写、标点符号错误,每两处扣0.5分。
(5)不分段扣1分。
(6)书写潦草、涂改不清、难以辨认,酌情扣1-2分。 2) 无论哪种结构或表达,只要句子表达正确均得分。
(二)内容要点
(三)各档次的给分范围和要求:
第五档:(9-10分)完成了试题规定的全部任务:1)覆盖所有要点内容;2)语言形式多样,词汇丰富;
允许有3处以下小错;3)有效地使用连接成分,使全文结构紧凑,过渡自然。
第四档:(7-8分)完成了试题规定的任务:1)虽漏掉1、2各次重点,但覆盖所有主要内容;2)语法结
构和词汇运用基本正确,有少数错误; 3)能运用连接成分,使全文结构紧凑,过渡自然。
第三档:(5-6分)基本完成了试题规定的任务:1)虽漏掉少数重点,但基本覆盖主要内容;2)语法结构
和词汇运用基本正确,虽有一些个别错误,但不影响表达;3)尚能注意语句额连接,使内容连贯。
第二档:(3-4分)未完成试题规定的全部任务:1)漏掉或未写一些主要内容,或写了一些无关内容;
语法结构简单,单词错误较多,影响表达;3)只能写出几个相关短语。
第一档:(1-2分)未完成试题规定的基本任务:1)漏掉或未能表达要点内容,或写了一些无关内容;2)
错误太多,严重影响表达;3)只能写出几个相关单词。
以下情况不得分:(0分)未能表达与本试题相关的任何信息,包括抄袭本试卷或其他资料中的短文、片段。
包含总结汇报、外语学习、IT计算机、党团工作、文档下载、办公文档、教程攻略、考试资料、旅游景点、资格考试以及八年级第二学期英语期末试卷等内容。本文共5页
相关内容搜索是不是读英文名时都要停顿一下?在学新楖念英语,学的过程中发现,英语人名在读的音候都有一个停顿,比如While John Gilbert was in hospital,he asked his doctor to tell him whether his operation had been successful.在读john gibert后就停顿了一下.这是普遍现象么?
最好要,因为英文的姓有时候就是人名.要是你连在一起读的话,可能会让人觉得是一个人名.不过要是连读几个人名的话例如:Vikcy Jessica Tiffany.后面通常会加个逗号就像:Vicky,Jessica and Tiffany.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不是非要停顿,有兴趣的话去听听CNN,VOA,有时会让你把人名误当成一个有意义的单词。总之不是必须停顿。
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:doctor to tell him whether his operation had been successful but the doctor refused to do so是什么意思?
doctor to tell him whether his operation had been successful but the doctor refused to do so
问题补充:
医生告诉他,他的手术是否成功,但医生拒绝这样做
医生告诉他的他的操作是否是成功的,但是医生拒绝如此做
医生告诉他的他的操作是否是成功的,但是医生拒绝如此做
医生告诉他他的操作是否已成功,但医生拒绝这么做
告诉他的医生是否他的操作是成功的但是医生拒绝这样做
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!he asked his doctor to tell him whether his operation had been successful把这句话改成直接引语的正确改法
He asked his doctor," Has my operation been successful?"
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
he asked his doctor 'could you tell me whether my operation is successful'?
扫描下载二维码新概念英语第二册lesson 39
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
新概念英语第二册lesson&39
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
【字体: 】
新概念英语第二册lesson&39
作者:佚名&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:543&&&&更新时间:&&&&
Lesson 39:Am I all right?&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我是否痊愈?
&&& First listen and then answer the question.&&& 听录音,然后回答以下问题。&&& Why did Mr. Gilbert telephone Dr. Millington?
&&& While John Gilbert was in hospital, he asked his doctor to tell him whether his operation had been successful, but the doctor refused to do so. The following day, the patient asked for a bedside telephone. When he was alone, he telephoned the hospital exchange and asked for Doctor Millington. When the doctor answered the phone, Mr. Gilbert said he was inquiring about a certain patient, a Mr. John Gilbert. He asked if Mr. Gilbert's operation had been successful and the doctor told him that it had been. He then asked when Mr. Gilbert would be allowed to go home and the doctor told him that he would have to stay in hosptial for another two weeks. Then Dr. Millington asked the caller if he was a relative of the patient. 'No,' the patient answered, 'I am Mr. John Gilbert.'
New words and expressions 生词和短语
operation& n. 手术successful& adj. 成功的following& adj. 下一个patient& n. 病人alone& adj. 独自的exchange& n. (电话的)交换台inquire& v. 询问,打听certain& adj. 某个caller& n. 打电话的人relative& n. 亲戚
&&& 当约翰.吉尔伯特住院的时候,他问医生他的手术是否成功,但医生拒绝告诉他。第二天,这位病人要了一部床头电话。当房里只剩他一个人时,他挂通了医院的交换台,要求与米灵顿医生讲话。当这位医生接过电话时,吉尔伯特先生说他想询问一个病人的情况,是一位名叫约翰.吉尔伯特的先生。他问吉尔伯特先生的手术中否成功,医生告诉他手术很成功。然后他又问吉尔伯特先生什么时候可以回家,医生说他在医院还必须再住上两个星期。之后,米灵顿医生问打电话的人是否是病人的亲属。“不是,”病人回答说,“我就是约翰.吉尔伯特先生。”
文章录入:陈锦秀&&&&责任编辑:天使&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 tom asked whether 的文章

随机推荐