两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
小学五年级英语下册期末复习提纲
上传于||暂无简介
大小:313.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢五年级英文小故事
篇一:故事 小学五年级英语故事 通过阅读英语笑话、故事等,可以激发小学生们学英语的兴趣,提高单词量,帮助他们提高成绩。最好每天背一篇,会有不错的效果的 O(∩_∩)O 寓言故事 Story 1 Three Good Friends One day, a monkey rides his bike near the river. This time he sees a lion under a tree. The lion runs at him. He is afraid and falls into the river. He can’t swim. He shouts. The rabbit hears him. He jumps into the river. The rabbit swims to the monkey, but he can’t help him. Luckily, an elephant comes along. He is very strong. He helps the rabbit and monkey. Three friends are very happy. They go to the elephant’s home. Then, three of them become good friends.
故事一三个好朋友 一天,一只猴子在河边骑车。这时他看见树下有一只狮子,狮子向他跑来。他非常的害怕,掉进河里。他不会游泳,大叫起来。兔子听见了,跳进水里,但他却没有办法救猴子。幸运的是,一只大象过来了。大象非常强壮,救出了兔子和猴子。他们来到大象的家,在那里吃了一顿大餐。从此他们成了好朋友。
Story 2A Good Boy Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. &What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?& &I gave it to a poor old woman,& he answered. &You're a good boy,& said the mother proudly. &Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?& &She is the one who sells the candy.&
好孩子 小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。 “昨天给你的钱干什么了?” “我给了一个可怜的老太婆,”他回答说。 “你真是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说。“再给你两分钱。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?”“她是个卖糖果的。”
Story 3 Spring in the Green Season Spring is coming. Spring is the first season of the year. In China, spring comes in February. It is still cold, but it is getting warmer and warmer. The days get longer and longer. The leaves on the trees begin to turn green. Then they come up green leaves in the spring wind on the ground. Spring is also sowing time season.
故事三 春天来了,春天是每年的第一个季节。在中国,春天二月来临,那时候还是很冷,但是会运来月暖和,白昼悦来越长。树上的叶子开始变绿,沐浴着大地春风长出了嫩芽。春天也播种的季节。
Look for a Friend Sam is a little fish. He lives in the sea. He is very lonely. He wants to have a friend. The friend looks like him. Sam sees an ink fish. The ink fish has eight legs. He doesn’t look like Sam. So Sam goes away. Sam meets a shark. He wants to say hello to the shark. The shark opens his big mouth. Sam runs away quickly. Sam is tired and hungry. He wants to have a rest. Then he sees a round fish. She says to him. “Hello! Would you like to be my friend?”
Sam answers: “Of course! But you are round. I am flat.” The round fish days: “But we are both fishes.” Sam thinks and says, “You are right. Let’s be friends.” They become good friends. 故事四: 找朋友 塞姆是一条小鱼,他在海里。他生在海里。他很孤独,想要找一个朋友,那个朋友看起来要想他。 塞姆看见一条墨鱼。墨鱼有8条腿,看上去不像塞姆。因此塞姆游走了。塞姆遇见一条鲨鱼。他想跟鲨鱼问好。鲨鱼张开大嘴,塞姆有迅速地逃走了。 塞姆又累又饿,他要休息一会儿。这时他看见一条圆鱼,圆鱼对他说:“你好!你愿意做我的朋友吗?” 塞姆回答:“好哇!可你是圆形的,我是扁的。”圆鱼说:“但是我们俩都是鱼啊!” 塞姆思考后说:“你讲得对,让我们做朋友吧。”他们就成为好朋友了。 Story 5 The Hippo and IA hippo lives in the zoo. I like him very much. I often go to see him. He often thinks of me, too. Today is Sunday. It is fine day. I go to see him again. After I leave the zoo, he follows me to my house. I give him lettuce, cabbages, bananas, apples and other food. He eats them up. When I sing songs, he stays in the pool. He is as quite as a rabbit.In the evening, he jumps onto my bed with me. My mum tells him to go home. He has to pack his bag and go back to the zoo. My mum lets me see him every week. 故事5 我与河马 河马住在动物园里,我很喜欢他。他经常去看它,他也经常想我。 今天是星期日,是个好天气,我又一次去看望它。在我离开动物园之后,他跟随到我的家。我给他莴苣、生菜、香蕉、苹果和其他食物。他都吃了。 当我唱歌是,它待在水池里,像兔子一样安静。 晚上,他跳到床上同我睡觉在一起睡。 妈妈要它回家。它不得不背起包回到动物园。妈妈允许我每周去看它。
Story 6 What Animals are the sea? There are all kinds of animals in the sea. Look! They are coming. This is an octopus. The octopus is spraying ink. This is a shark. The shark has sharp teeth. This is a whale. The whale shoots water into the air. This is a sea turtle. The sea turtle has a hard shell. These are starfishes. The starfishes have five legs. These are angelfishes. The angelfishes have beautiful colors. This is a lobster. The lobster has strong claws. This is a jellyfish. The jellyfish has a soft body. They are different. But all of them live in the sea.
故事6海里有什么动物 在海洋里有各种各样的动物。 看!他们过来了。 这时一条章鱼,章鱼在喷墨。 这是一条鲨鱼,鲨鱼有锐利的牙齿。这是一只鲸鱼,鲸把水喷射到空中。 这时一直海龟,海龟有坚硬的壳。 这些是海星,海星有五条腿。 这些是扁蛟鱼,扁姣鱼有美丽的花纹。 这是一只龙虾,龙虾有强壮的爪子。 这是一个水母,水母有一个柔软的身体。 他们各不相同,但他们都居住在海洋里。
naughty Monkey It’s very hot.. An old man is asleep on the chair. A fly comes and sits on the end of the man’s nose. The old man has a naughty monkey. He chases the fly. The fly comes back again and sits on the old man’s nose again. The monkey chases it away again and again. This happens five or six times. The monkey is very angry. He jumps up, runs to the garden and picks up a large stone. When the fly sits on the old man’s nose again, the monkey hits it hard with the stone. He kills the fly and breaks the old man’s nose.
调皮的猴子 天气很热。一位老人在椅子上睡着了。 一只苍蝇飞来落在老人的鼻子上。 老人有一只顽皮的猴子。猴子在追打苍蝇。 苍蝇再次飞落在老人的鼻子上,猴子一再追打苍蝇。 这样往返了五六次,猴子很生气。 他跳着跑到花园,捡起一块大石头。 当苍蝇再次落在老人的鼻子上时,猴子用石头击中老人的鼻子上的苍蝇。他砸死了苍蝇也打破了老人的鼻子。
Story 8 A Beautiful Doll Tina is a lovely girl. She has a lot of dolls. One of these dolls is very beautiful. Shehas long blond hair and wears a white dress. The little girl likes her very much. She called her “Sandy”. You would forget all the sad things and become happy when you see her. Tina tried to teach Sandy to speak, but she failed. When she is free, Tina always made clothed for her. When she is unhappy or met with some difficulties, Tina talked to her, because they are close friends. What a lovely girl she is! Do you like it, too?
故事8 漂亮的洋娃娃 缇娜是一个可爱的女孩, 她有许多洋娃娃。其中有个是很没得:她有着金色的长发,穿着一件白色的连衣裙。小女孩非常喜欢它,因此, 小女孩叫她“桑迪”。当你看到它的时候就会高兴,会忘记所有不开心的事。 缇娜试着教桑迪说话,可她失败了。 当缇娜空闲时,她时常会桑迪缝衣服。当她遇到不快乐的事或碰倒困难的时候,缇娜中哦你对它倾述,因为他们是亲密的朋友。多么可爱的一个女孩啊! 你也喜欢它吗?
Story 9It’s Good to Walk A group of penguins at a zoo in Japan take a walk to lose weight. Every day, 15 king penguins there walk 500 meters twice. “Just like human, penguins don’t exercise much during winter. They become fat easily,” says a zookeeper.
散步有益 在日本的一个动物园里一群企鹅在散步减肥。哪里的15只金企鹅媒体散步两次,每次500米。 动物园工作人员说:“和人类一样,企鹅冬天不怎么运动,容易发胖。”
Story 10 The Panda in China A panda looks like a little bear. It has black and white fur. It lives only in China, so it is called the national treasure of China and protected by the law. We all see panda on TV or in the zoo. They look stupid and walk slowly, but they are lovely and everyone likes them.篇二:五年级英语小故事 五年级英语小故事 1.To Pull up the Seedlings to Help Them Grow Once upon a time, an old farmer planted a plot of rice. Everyday he went to the field to watch the seedlings grow. He saw the young shoots break through the soil and grow taller each day. But still, he thought they were growing too slowly. He got impatient with the young plants. &How could the plants grow faster?& He tossed in bed during the night and could not sleep. Suddenly he hit upon an idea. He had an idea not wait for daybreak. He jumped out of the bed and dashed to the field. By the moonlight, he began working on the rice seedlings. One by one, he pulled up the young plants by half an inch. When he finished pulling, it was already morning. Straightening his back, he said to himself, &What a wonderful idea! Look, how much taller the plants have grown one night!& With great satisfaction, he went back home. He told his son what he had done in a triumphant tone. His son was shocked. Now the sun had risen.
The young man was heart-broken to see all the pulled-up young plants dying. People now use & Ba Miao Zhu Zhang& to describe the behavior of those who are too eager to get something done only to make it worse. The idiom is a bit like the English proverb &Haste makes waste& ------to spoil things by excessive enthusiasm.
拨苗助长 从前,有个农夫,种了稻苗后,便希望能早早收成。每天他到稻田时,发觉那些稻
苗长得非常慢。
他等得不耐烦,心想:“怎么样才能使稻苗长得高,长很快呢?
想了又想,他终了想到一个“最佳方法”,就是将稻苗拨高几分。
经过一番辛劳后,他满意地扛锄头回家休息。心想:明天稻苗长得一定更高了。 隔天早晨.一早起身,他迫不及待地起去稻田看他的“成果”。 哪知,他跑到稻田时,却看到所有的稻苗都枯萎了。
2.Sunday Seven Long ago there were two hunchbacks. One was kind but the other was mean and spiteful. The two hunchbacks cold not work in the village because everyb therefore they went into the hills to cut wood. That is, the kind one cut all the wood since the mean and spiteful one was very lazy and was always t &Ay!, how sick I am today. It is better if you go and cut the wood this week.& His partner, being kind-hearted, would go into the mountains and do all the work week after week.
One day, when the mean one had stayed at home as usual, the good woodcutter worked very hard and was very tired. Since his house was far away, he decided to camp near a small spring. About midnight, the woodcutter heard someone singing. At first he thought that somebody had camped near by but when he had listened to whatwas being sung, he realized that the voices he heard were not human.
Very cautiously he arose and silently walked to the place where the singing came from. Imagine his surprise when he saw a group of fairies singing and dancing around a blazing fire.
Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday three, Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday three.
That was all the fairies sang, they repeated the same line over and over again. It seemed that it was the only song they knew. The woodcutter then decided that he would talk to them. Naturally, as soon as he heard them singing again, he went near the fire and the fairies saw him at once.
&What do you want, oh mortal?& asked the fairies. &Why do you come to bother us?&
&Because I can help you. Listen tome and you will see that your song will sound better this way.& Then he sang: Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday three, Thursday and Friday and Saturday six.
Oh! The fairies were filled with joy. They noticed then that the good woodcutter was a hunchback. They told him to kneel down and with a magic wand touched his hump. Immediately it disappeared, leaving him strong and strong
3Magic change
Gaga is a little duck. He is small, dirty and ugly. His friends don’t like to play with him.
One day, Gaga walked behind his friends quietly(静悄悄地).But his friends did not want him. Gaga was very sad and ran to the river and cried loudly(大声地)。篇三:英文小故事 Making His Mark A man from the state of Chu was taking a boat across a river when he dropped his sword into the water carelessly. Immediately he made a mark on the side of the boat where the sword dropped, hoping to find it later. When the boat stopped moving, he went into the water to search for his sword at the place where he had marked the boat. As we know, the boat had moved but the sword had not. Isn’t this a very foolish way to look for a sword? “刻舟求剑” 楚国有个人坐船渡江时,他不小心把自己的一把宝剑掉落江中。他马上掏出一把小刀, 在宝剑落水的船舷上刻上一个记号。船靠岸后,那楚人立即从船上刻记号的地方跳下水去捞取掉落的宝剑。他怎么找得到宝剑呢?船继续行驶,而宝剑却不会再移动。像 他这样去找剑,真是太愚蠢可笑了。 The fox and the lion When the fox first saw the lion he was terribly frightened. He ran away, and hid himself in the woods.The second time, however, he came near the lion. He stopped at a safe distance, and watched him pass by.The third time they came near one another.The fox went straight up to the lion, and stayed the whole day with him. He asked the lion how his family was, and when they would meet again.
They soon became good friends. The one-eyed doeA doe had lost one of her eyes, and could not see anyone approaching her from one side. In order to avoid any danger, she always ate on a high cliff near the sea, and looked at the land with her good eye when she was eating.By this means she could see whenever the hunters approached her on land. But one hunter found out that she was blind in one eye. He rowed a boat under the cliff, and shot her from the sea. 狐狸和狮子 ●狐狸第一次见到狮子时非常害怕,赶紧藏到森林里。 ●当他第二次遇到狮子时,则站在附近看狮子经过。 ●第三次遇到狮子时,他竟有胆量,走了上去,与狮子进行十分亲切的谈话。●不久,他们变成了好朋友。 寓意: 不要害怕不了解的事物,接近它,就会觉得没什么可怕的。 The one-eyed doe A doe had lost one of her eyes, and could not see anyone approaching her from one side.In order to avoid any danger, she always ate on a high cliff near the sea, and looked at the land with her good eye when she was eating.By this means she could see whenever the hunters approached her on land. But one hunter found out that she was blind in one eye. He rowed a boat under the cliff, and shot her from the sea. 一只眼睛的母鹿 ●有头瞎了一只眼睛的母鹿,没有办法看到从瞎了的那只眼的方向靠近她的东西。 ●为了躲避危险,她总是在海边的一处高崖上吃草。在她吃东西的时候,她用那只好的眼睛注视着陆地。 ●用这种方法,她防备来自陆地上的猎人的袭击。 ●但是一个猎人发现她的一只眼睛是瞎的,就划着船从海上将她射杀了。寓意: 人们常常对容易预见的危险严加防范,却忽视自认为很安全的方面。 Belling the cat Long ago, there was a big cat in the house. He caught many mice while they were stealing food.One day the mice had a meeting to talk about the way to deal with their common enemy. Some said this, and some said that. At last a young mouse got up, and said that he had a good idea.&We could tie a bell around the neck of the cat. Then when he comes near, we can hear the sound of the bell, and run away.& Everyone approved of this proposal, but an old wise mouse got up and said, &That is very well, but who will tie the bell to the cat?& The mice looked at each other, but nobody spoke. 老鼠开会 ●从前,一所房子里面有一只大猫,他抓住了很多偷东西的老鼠。 ●一天,老鼠在一起开会商量如何对付他们共同的敌人。会上大家各有各的主张,最后,一只小老鼠站出来说他有一个好主意。 ●“我们可以在猫的脖子上绑一个铃铛,那么如果他来到附近,我们听到铃声就可以马上逃跑。” ●大家都赞同这个建议,这时一只聪明的老耗子站出来说:“这的确是个绝妙的主意,但是谁来给猫的脖子上绑铃铛呢?”老鼠们面面相觑,谁也没有说话。寓意: 有些事情说起来容易,做起来却很难。 The hare and the tortoiseThe hare was once boasting about his speed before the other animals. &I have never been beaten,& he said, &when I run at full speed, no one is faster than me.& The tortoise said quietly, &I will race with you.& &That is a good joke,& said the hare. &I could dance around you the whole way.& The race started. The hare darted almost out of sight at once. He soon stopped and lay down to have a nap. The tortoise plodded on and on. When the hare awoke from his nap, he saw the tortoise was near the finish line, and that he had lost the race. 龟兔赛跑 ●兔子向动物们夸耀他的速度,“我从来没有失败过,”他说,“当我奔跑时,没有人比我更快。” ●乌龟平静地说:“我要与你比赛。”“真是笑话,我可以边玩边和你赛跑。”兔子说。 ●比赛开始了,一眨眼工夫,兔子已经跑得不见了踪影,但是他觉得自己跑得快,对比赛掉以轻心,躺在路边睡着了。 ●乌龟慢腾腾地却持续不停地走,当兔子一觉醒来,他看到乌龟已经快到终点线了。兔子输了比赛。小学五年级英语试卷_百度知道小学五年级英语下册期末测试卷(人教版).(附答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学五年级英语下册期末测试卷(人教版).(附答案)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢小学五年级英语单词上下册_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读