九年级英语作文640
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐英语作文 I like the Internet/The best way to travel / living in the future初中水平 越长,越长,越好
小敏矡釉綅
《I like the Internet》
Generally speaking, students will benefit a lot from Internet. People can get lots of useful information through the Internet quickly ,no matter it is national or throughout the world. We can also listen to the music and chat with the friends far away.The most important of all is that we can search many foreigners who speak English as their native languge, which can help us improve our Enlish rapidly.We can send Email to our good friends in a few seconds---with the internet your friend don't need to wait for so long time as receiving a letter as before. But it also can spread many side effects.for example ,there are some sexy news and pictures on web which will not do good to teenagers. And there are some games that can easily attract the students and even make you addict to the games so you can waste a lot of valuable time. On the whole it will give you both good and bad things, the thing matters much is how do you make use of it.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文living_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文living
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖