用中文翻译you will not stop eating fish because of the fishbone官网

把这个翻译成英语吧,不需用翻译器,悬赏100分。_百度知道教父经典英文台词_百度知道【英语角】照顾村民,给了中文翻译!_杨振东吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:31,497贴子:
【英语角】照顾村民,给了中文翻译!
------------The day that you see me old-当**渐老去的时候Dear son……孩子…The day that you see me old and I am already not, have patience and try to understand me …哪天你看到**渐老去,身体也渐渐不行,请耐着性子试着了解我……If I get dirty when eating… if I cannot dress… have patience.如果我吃的脏兮兮,如果我不会穿衣服……有耐性一点……Remember the hours I spent teaching it to you.你记得我曾花多久时间教你这些事吗?If, when I speak to you, I repeat the same things thousand and onetimes… do not interrupt me… listen to me如果,当我一再重复述说同样的事情…不要打断我,听我说….When you were small, I had to read to you thousand and one times the same story until you get to sleep… When I do not want to have a shower, neither shame me nor scold me…你小时候,我必须一遍又一遍的读着同样的故事,直到你静静睡着…….当我不想洗澡,不要羞辱我也不要责骂我……Remember when I had to chase you with thousand excuses I invented, in order that you wanted to bath…When you see my on new technologies… give me the necessary time and not look at me with your mocking smile…你记得小时后我曾编出多少理由,只为了哄你洗澡….当你看到我对新科技的无知,给我一点时间,不要挂着嘲弄的微笑看着我I taught you how to do so many things… to eat well, to dress well… to confront life…我曾教了你多少事情啊….如何好好的吃,好好的穿…如何面对你的生命……When at some moment I lose the memory or the thread of our conversation… let me have the necessary time to remember… and if I cannot do it;do not become nervous… as the most important thing is not my conversation but surely to be with you and to have you listening to me…如果交谈中我忽然失忆不知所云,给我一点时间回想…如果我还是无能为力,请不要紧张….对我而言重要的不是对话,而是能跟你在一起,有你的倾听….If ever I do not want to eat, do not force me. I know well when I need to and when not.当我不想吃东西时,不要勉强我.我清楚知道该什么时候进食When my tired legs do not allow me walk… give me your hand… the same way I did when you gave your first steps.当我的腿不听使唤….扶我一把….如同我曾扶着你踏出你人生的第一步….And when someday I say to you that I do not want to live any more…that I want to die… do not get angry… some day you will understand…当哪天我告诉你不想再活下去了….请不要生气….总有一天你会了解…Try to understand that my age is not lived but survived.试着了解我已是风烛残年,来日可数.Some day you will discover that, despite my mistakes, I always wantedthe best thing for you and that I tried to prepare the way for you.有一天你会发现,即使我有许多过错,我总是尽我所能要给你最好的…当我靠近你时不要觉得感伤,生气或无奈You must not feel sad, angry or impotent for seeing me near you. You must be next to me, try to understand me and to help me as I did it when you started living. Help me to walk… help me to end my way with love and patience. I willpay you by a smile and by the immense love I have had always for you.你要紧挨着我,如同我当初帮着你展开人生一样的了解我,帮我….扶我一把,用爱跟耐心帮我走完人生…我将用微笑和我始终不变无边无际的爱来回报你I love you son…我爱你孩子Your father你的父亲------------
蜂屋英语角自今日起成立...
周三晚上下自习后9:00在...
我舍友不清楚情况,去找...
为什么要早起去英语角?...
不要问我努力是谁 上个...
#10.31哈啰喂鬼混万圣节...
师姐是外院研究生,认识...
现在人少得连一个大圈都...
我糕的十级英语并不能不...
nimenguiyangshizaishit...
这才是正宗摸金范儿!
------------Companionship of Books - 以书为伴A man may usually be known by the books he reads as well as by
for there is a companionship of boo and one should always live in the best company, whether it be of books or of men.A good book may be among the best of friends. It is the same today that it always was, and it will never change. It is the most patient and cheerful of companions. It does not turn its back upon us in times of adversity or distress. It always receives us wi amusing and instructing us in youth, and comforting and consoling us in age.Men often discover their affinity to each other by the mutual love they have for a book just as two persons sometimes discover a friend by the admiration which both entertain for a third. There is an old proverb, ‘Love me, love my dog.” But there is more wisdom in this:” Love me, love my book.” The book is a truer and higher bond of union. Men can think, feel, and sympathize with each other through their favorite author. They live in him together, and he in them.A good book is often the best urn of a life enshrining the best that
for the world of a man’s life is, for the most part, but the world of his thoughts. Thus the best books are treasuries of good words, the golden thoughts, which, remembered and cherished, become our constant companions and comforters.Books possess an essence of immortality. They are by far the most lasting products of human effort. Temples and statues decay, but books survive. Time is of no account with great thoughts, which are as fresh today as when they first passed through their author’s minds, ages ago. What was then said and thought still speaks to us as vividly as ever from the printed page. The only effect of time have been to sift
for nothing in literature can long survive e but what is really good.Books introduce us i they bring us into the presence of the greatest minds that have ever lived. We hear wh we see the as if th we sympathize with them, enjoy with them, their experience becomes ours, and we feel as if we were in a measure actors with them in the scenes which they describe.The great and good do not die, even in this world. Embalmed in books, their spirits walk abroad. The book is a living voice. It is an intellect to which on still listens.  通常看一个读些什么书就可知道他的为人,就像看他同什么人交往就可知道他的为人一样,因为有人以人为伴,也有人以书为伴。无论是书友还是朋友,我们都应该以最好的为伴。  好书就像是你最好的朋友。它始终不渝,过去如此,现在如此,将来也永远不变。它是最有耐心,最令人愉悦的伴侣。在我们穷愁潦倒,临危遭难时,它也不会抛弃我们,对我们总是一如既往地亲切。在我们年轻时,好书陶冶我们的性情,增长我们的知识;到我们年老时,它又给我们以慰藉和勉励。  人们常常因为喜欢同一本书而结为知已,就像有时两个人因为敬慕同一个人而成为朋友一样。有句古谚说道:“爱屋及屋。”其实“爱我及书”这句话蕴涵更多的哲理。书是更为真诚而高尚的情谊纽带。人们可以通过共同喜爱的作家沟通思想,交流感情,彼此息息相通,并与自己喜欢的作家思想相通,情感相融。  好书常如最精美的宝器,珍藏着人生的思想的精华,因为人生的境界主要就在于其思想的境界。因此,最好的书是金玉良言和崇高思想的宝库,这些良言和思想若铭记于心并多加珍视,就会成为我们忠实的伴侣和永恒的慰藉。  书籍具有不朽的本质,是为人类努力创造的最为持久的成果。寺庙会倒坍,神像会朽烂,而书却经久长存。对于伟大的思想来说,时间是无关紧要的。多年前初次闪现于作者脑海的伟大思想今日依然清新如故。时间惟一的作用是淘汰不好的作品,因为只有真正的佳作才能经世长存。  书籍介绍我们与最优秀的人为伍,使我们置身于历代伟人巨匠之间,如闻其声,如观其行,如见其人,同他们情感交融,悲喜与共,感同身受。我们觉得自己仿佛在作者所描绘的舞台上和他们一起粉墨登场。  即使在人世间,伟大杰出的人物也永生不来。他们的精神被载入书册,传于四海。书是人生至今仍在聆听的智慧之声,永远充满着活力。------------
------------A Goodbye Kiss-爸爸的道别之吻  The Board Meeting had come to an end. Bob starred to stand up and jostled the table, spilling his coffee over his notes.&How embarrassing. I am getting so clumsy in my old age.&  Everyone had a good laugh, and soon we were all telling stories of our most embarrassing moments. It came around to Frank who sat quietly listening to the others. Someone said,&Come on, Frank. Tell us your most embarrassing moment.&  Frank began,&I grew up in San Pedro. My Dad was a fisherman, and he loved the sea. He had his own boat, but it was hard making a living on the sea. He worked hard and would stay out until he caught enough to feed he family. Not just enough for our family, but also for his Mom and Dad and the other kids that were still and home.&He looked at us and said,&I wish you could have met my Dad. He was a big man, and he was strong from pulling the nets and fighting the seas for his catch. When you got close to him, he smelled the ocean.&  Frank's voice dropped a bit.&When the weather was bad he would drive me to school. He would pull right up in front, and it seemed like everybody would be standing around and watching. Then he would lean over and give me a big kiss on the cheek and tell me to be a good boy. It was so embarrassing for me. Here I was twelve years old, and my Dad would lean over and kiss me good-bye!&  He paused and then went on,&I remember the day I thought I was too old for a good-bye kiss. When we got the school and came to a stop, he had his usual big smile. He started to lean toward me, but I put my hand up and said,' No, Dad.' It was the first time I had ever talked to him that way, and he had this surprised looked on his face.  I said,' Dad, I'm too old for a good-bye kiss. I'm too old for any kind of kiss.' My Dad looked at me for the longest tine, and his eyes started to tear up. I had never seen him cry. He turned and looked our the windshield.' You're right,' he said.' You are a big boy…… a man. I won't kiss you anymore.'&  For the moment, Frank got a funny look on his face, and the tears began to well up in his eyes.&It wasn't long after that when my Dad went to sea and never came back.&  I looked at Frank and saw that tears were running down his cheeks. Frank spoke again.&Guys, you don't know what I woud give to have my Dad give me just one more kiss on the cheek…… to feel his rough old face…… to smell the ocean on him…… to feel his arm around my neck. I wish I had been a man then. If I had been a man, I would been a man, I would never have told my Dad I was too old for a good-bye kiss.&  董事会议结束了,鲍勃站起身时不小心撞到了桌子,把咖啡洒到了笔记本上。“真丢脸啊,这把年级了还毛毛糙糙的。”他不好意思地说。  所有人都哈哈大笑起来,然后我们都开始讲述自己经历的最尴尬的时刻。一圈过来,轮到一直默默坐在那儿听别人讲的弗兰克了。有人说:“来吧,弗兰克,给大家讲讲你最难为情的时刻。”  弗兰克开始了他的讲述。“我是在桑派德罗长大的。我爸爸是一位渔夫,他非常热爱大海。他有自己的小船,但是靠在海上捕鱼为生太艰难了。他辛勤的劳动着,一直待在海上直到捕到足以养活全家的鱼为止。他不仅要养活我们的小家,还要养活爷爷奶奶以及还未成远的弟弟妹妹,”弗兰克看着我们,继续说,“我真希望你们见过我的爸爸,他是一个身材高大的男人。因长期拉网捕鱼,与大海搏斗的缘故,他十分强壮。走进他时,你能够闻到他身上散发出来的大海的气息。”  弗兰克的声音低了一点:“天气不好的时候,爸爸会开车送我们去学校。他会把车停在学校正门口,好像每个人都能站在一旁旁观看。然后,他弯下身子在我脸上重重的亲了一口,告诉我要做一个好孩子。这让我觉得很难为情。那时我已经12岁看,而爸爸还俯身给我一个道别的亲吻。”  弗兰克停顿了一下,又继续说道:“我还记得那天。我认为自己已经长大到不再合适一个道别亲吻了。当我们到了学校停下来的时候,像往常一样爸爸露出了灿烂的笑容,他开始向我俯下身来,然后我抬手挡住了他,‘不,爸爸。’那是我第一次那样对他说话,他十分吃惊。”  “我说道:‘爸爸,我已经长大了,大到不再适合接受一个道别亲吻了。也不再适合任何的亲吻了。’爸爸盯着我看了好长时间,潸然泪下。我从来未见过他哭泣。他转过身子,透过挡风玻璃向外望去:“没错,你已经是一个大男孩儿……一个男子汉了。我以后再也不这样亲吻你了。”  讲到这儿,弗兰克脸上露出了古怪的表情,泪水还是在眼眶里打转。“从那之后没多久,爸爸出海后就再也没回来了。”  我看着弗兰克,眼泪正顺着他的脸颊流下来。弗兰克又开口了:“伙计们,你们不知道,如果我爸爸能在我脸上亲一下……让我感觉一下他那粗糙了脸……闻一闻他身上海洋的气息……享受他搂着我脖子的感觉,那么我付出什么都愿意。我真希望那时候我是一个真正的男子汉。如果我是,我绝不会告诉爸爸我已经长大到不再适合一个道别的亲吻了。”------------
------------Top 10 Things I Know for Sure-深信不疑的十大哲理1. We Are Responsible for Our Life. And nobody else. Although all success requires the assistance and cooperation of others, our success can never be left to anyone else. Luck is not a strategy.我们要对我们的人生负责。这不是别人的责任。尽管所有的成功都需要别人的帮助与合作,但我们的成功不能依赖别人来替我们取得。等待好运降临并非上策。2. Life is Short. Whether we live 20 years or 100, our lives pass quickly. All the more reason to spend our life doing what we love. Since we never know how much time we have left, we should live each day as if it is our last—for it just may be.人生短暂。不管我们活到20岁还是100岁,我们的人生都过得很快。所以我们更加要在有生之年做自己热爱的事情。既然我们还剩多少时日都是未知的,我们应该把每一天当成自己的最后一天来过——况且很有这个可能。3. You Can't Learn Less. We can only add to our knowledge. We don't have to give some of it up in exchange for new knowledge. Our ability to absorb and retain knowledge may just be unlimited.知识只会越学越多。我们只会增加我们的知识。我们不用放弃一些知识来交换新的知识。我们吸收和掌握知识的能力很可能是无限的。4. Clarity Leads to Power. When we're clear, we're more effective. Our clarity reduces our mistakes and enables us to enlist the help of others. We are more powerful when we are clear, and we are weaker when we are confused.思路清晰能够产生能量。当我们思路清晰时,我们的效率会更高。清晰的思维能够减少我们的错误,并争取到别人的帮助。当我们思路清晰时,我们就更加强大;当我们烦恼困惑时,我们则变得弱小。5. What You Sow, You Reap. This is also called The Law of the Farm or The Law of Reciprocity. In order to continue to receive, we must give.种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。这叫农场定律,也叫回报定律。如果你想继续获得,你就要学会付出。6. You Can't Un-ring a Bell. No one can change what's already happened. Whatever is done is done. It's up to us whether we use the experience to learn or allow ourselves to be run by the experience.覆水难收。事情既已发生,谁也无法改变。木已成舟,夫复奈何?我们是从事情中吸取教训,还是一直为其所困,这些都取决于我们自己。7. It Takes a Long Time to Build a Good Reputation and Only a Short While to Ruin It. Trust and credibility is built slowly but can be lost almost instantly.信誉建难毁易。信任和声誉是慢慢建立起来的,但却能毁于一旦。8. If You Don't Believe in Yourself, No One Else Will. People don't respect or follow anyone who doesn't have confidence in themselves. I think the Universe tends to trust us to the degree we trust ourselves.如果你不相信自己,没有人会相信你。人们是不会尊重或者追随那些没有自信的人的。我认为,你有多自信,世界就有多相信你。9. It Doesn't Take Guts to Quit. Anyone can quit. And most people do—on their dreams and on themselves.放弃并不需要勇气。每个都可以放弃。而且大部分也在这么做——放弃梦想和放弃自我。10. We Can Accomplish Anything We Want, Just Not EVERYTHING We Want. It's too big a world. There are too many options, too many things and only a certain amount of time.我们能够完成任何我们想做的事情,但不是所有的事情。世界这么大,有太多的选择,太多的事情,而我们只有有限的时间。------------
------------Words to Live by-生活的忠告  I'll give you some advice about life.  给你生活的忠告  E  多吃些粗粮;  Do more than others expect you t  给别人比他们期望的更多,并用心去做;  Remember  熟记生活告诉你的一切;  Don't take to heart every thing you hear. Don't spend all that you have. Don't sleep  不要轻信你听到的每件事,不要花光你的所有,不要想睡多久就睡多久;  Whenever you say&I love you&, pl  无论何时说&我爱你&,请真心实意;  Whenever you say&I'm sorry&, please look into the other person'  无论何时说&对不起&,请看对方的眼睛;  Fall in  相信一见钟情;  Don'  请不要忽视梦想;  Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to mak  深情热烈地爱,也许会受伤,但这是使人生完整的唯一方法;  Find a way to settle,  用一种明确的方法解决争议,不要冒犯;  Never judge people  永远不要以貌取人;  Speak slowly,  慢慢地说,但要迅速地想;  When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and say,&Why do you want to know?&  当别人问你不想回答的问题时,笑着说:&你为什么想知道?&  Remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and the su  记住:那些敢于承担最大风险的人才能得到最深的爱和最大的成就;  Call you mother on the phone. If you can't, you may think   给妈妈打电话,如果不行,至少在心里想着她;  When someone sneezes say,&God bless you&;  当别人打喷嚏时,说一声&上帝保佑&;  If you fail, don't forget   如果你失败了,千万别忘了汲取教训;  Remember the three&respects&.Respect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and pay attent  记住三个&尊&: 尊重你自己; 尊重别人; 保持尊严, 对自己的行为负责;  Don't let a little dispute break u  不要让小小的争端损毁了一场伟大的友谊;  Whenever you find your wrongdoing, be quick with reparation!  无论何时你发现自己做错了,竭尽所能去弥补;动作要快!  Whenever you make a phone call smile when you pick up the phone, because someone can feel it!  无论什么时候打电话,摘起话筒的时候请微笑,因为对方能感觉到!  Marry a pers because when you get old, you'll find that chatting to   找一个你爱聊的人结婚;因为年纪大了后,你会发觉喜欢聊天是一个人最大的优点;  Find time for yourself.  找点时间,单独呆会儿;  Life will change what you are  欣然接受改变,但不要摒弃你的个人理念;  Remember th  记住:沉默是金;  Read more books and w
  多看点书,少看点电视;  Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to e  过一种高尚而诚实的生活。当你年老时回想起过去,你就能再一次享受人生。  Trust God, but don't for  相信上帝,但是别忘了锁门;  The harmonizing atmosphere of   家庭的融洽氛围是难能可贵的;  Try your best to let family h  尽你的能力让家平顺和谐;  When you quarrel with a close friend, talk about the main dish, don't quibble  当你和你的亲近的少吵嘴时候,试着就事论事,不要扯出那些陈芝麻、烂谷子的事;  You cannot  不要摆脱不了昨天;  Figure out the meaning of someone'  多注意言下之意;  Share your knowledge to continue   和别人分享你的知识,那才是永恒之道;  Treat our earth in a friendly way,don't fool aroun  善待我们的地球,不要愚弄自然母亲;  Do the  做自己该做的事;  Don't trust a lover who kisses you withou  不要相信接吻时从不闭眼的伴侣;  Go to a place you've never been to every year.  每年至少去一个你从没去过的地方。  If you earn much money,the best way to spend it is on charitable deeds  如果你赚了很多钱,在活着的时候多行善事,这是你能得到的最好回报;  Remember,not all the   记住有时候,不是最好的收获也是一种好运;  Understand rules completely and ch  深刻理解所有的规则,合理地更新他们;  Remember,the best love is to love others unconditionally rather than   记住,最好的爱存在于对别人的爱胜于对别人的索求这上;  Comment on the success you have attained by looking in the past at the target you wa  回头看看你发誓取得的目标,然后评价你到底有多成功;  In love and cooking,you must give 100% effort……but expect  无论是烹饪还是爱情,都用百分之百的负责态度对待,但是不要乞求太多的回报。------------
------------Just for Today - 就为了今天  Just for today I will try to live through this day only and not tackle my whole life problem at once. I can do something for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime.  Just for today I will be happy. This assumes to be true what Abraham Lincoln said, that&Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.&  Just for today I will adjust myself to what is, and not try to adjust everything to my own desires. I will take my&luck&as it comes.  Just for today I will try to strengthen my mind. I will study. I will learn something useful. I will not be a mental loafer. I will read something that requires effort, thought and concentration.  Just for today I will exercise my soul in three ways. I will do somebody a good turn and not get found out: If anybody knows of it, it will not count. I will do at least two things I don‘t want to do—just for exercise. I will not show anyone that my feelings are hurt: they may be hurt, but today I will not show it.  Just for today I will be agreeable. I will look as well as I can, dress becomingly, talk low, act courteously, criticize not one bit, and try not to improve or regulate anybody but myself.  Just for today I will have a program, I may not follow it exactly, but I will have it. I will save myself from two pests: hurry and indecision.  Just for today I will have a quiet half hour all by myself and relax. During this half hour, sometime, I will try to get a better perspective of my life.  Just for today I will be unafraid. Especially I will not be afraid to enjoy what is beautiful, and to believe that as I give to the world, so the world will give to me.  就为了今天,我将尽力只度过今天而不立刻去解决终身的问题。对一件令我沮丧而又必须坚持一辈子的事,我只能坚持十二个小时。  就为了今天,我会很快乐。亚伯拉罕-林肯说过,“大多数人都是决定想怎么高兴就怎么高兴。”这已经被认为是真理。  就为了今天,我会做自我调整适应事物本来的面目,而不是想方设法使每一件事满足自己的欲望。当机会来临的时候我会抓住它。  就为了今天,我会尽力心强志坚。我会学习,学一些有用的东西。我不会做一个精神上的流浪汉。我会读一些需要努力、思考和注意力集中的东西。  就为了今天,我会用三种方法来磨炼我的灵魂。我会做对某人有利的事但不能被发现,若有人发现了就不算数。我将会做至少两件我不愿做的事情——只为了磨练。我不会让任何人感到我的感情受到了伤害:它们可能受到了伤害,但今天我不想表现出来。  就为了今天,我会过得很惬意。看起来我达到了最佳状态,穿着得体、讲话谦虚、行为礼貌、一点不吹毛求疵,尽量改进和调节自己而不是别人。  就为了今天,我会制定一个计划,我也许不会严格地遵守它,但我一定要有计划。我会避免两种错误:仓促行事和优柔寡断。  就为了今天,我将会独自静静地呆上半小时放松。在这半小时里,某个时刻,我会日后对我的生活有个更好的看法。  就为了今天,我将不再害怕。尤其我不会再害怕享受美丽的事物,并且相信我给予世界的,世界也会给予我。------------
------------life(生活)等-诗歌欣赏  Life  --- By Allan Houston  Life can be good,  Life can be bad,  Life is mostly cheerful,  But sometimes sad.  Life can be drea***ife c  Life can mean a person,  Sitting in court.  Life can be dirty,  Life  But life is what you make it,  So try to make it beautiful.  Dream  --- By Allan Houston  Hold fast to dreams,  For if dreams die  life is a broken-winged bird  That cannot fly.  Hold fast to dreams,  For when dreams go  life is a barren field  Forzen with snow.  生 活  ---兰斯顿·休斯  生活可能美满,  生活可能悲伤,  生活常常充满欢乐,  但有时令人沮丧。  生活可能是梦幻一场,  生活可能是智慧结晶;  生活也可能将一个人  送上被告法庭。  生活可能丑陋,  生活甚至可能痛苦;  但生活是你自己创造,  所以努力创造幸福。  梦想  ---兰斯顿·休斯  紧紧抓住梦  如果梦消亡  生活就成了一只折翅的鸟  不能飞翔.  紧紧抓住梦  当梦离开  生活就成了一块不毛之地  冰封雪盖------------
------------积极看待每一天If your life feels like it is lacking the power that you want and the motivation that you need, sometimes all you have to do is shift your point of view.如果你觉得心有余力不足,觉得缺乏前进的动力,有时候你只需要改变思维的角度。By training your thoughts to concentrate on the bright side of things, you are more likely to have the incentive to follow through on your goals. You are less likely to be held back by negative ideas that might limit your performance.试着训练自己的思想朝好的一面看,这样你就会汲取实现目标的动力,而不会因为消极沉沦停滞不前。Your life can be enhanced, and your happiness enriched, when you choose to change your perspective. Don't leave your future to chance, or wait for things to get better mysteriously on their own. You must go in the direction of your hopes and aspirations. Begin to build your confidence, and work through problems rather than avoid them. Remember that power is not necessarily control over situations, but the ability to deal with whatever comes your way.一旦变换看问题的角度,你的生活会豁然开朗,幸福快乐会接踵而来。别交出掌握命运的主动权,也别指望局面会不可思议的好转。你必须与内心希望与热情步调一致。建立自信,敢于与困难短兵相接,而非绕道而行。记住,力量不是驾驭局势的法宝,无坚不摧的能力才是最重要的。Always believe that good things are possible, and remember that mistakes can be lessons that lead to discoveries. Take your fear and tra learn to rise above anxiety and doubt. Turn your&worry hours&into&productive hours&. Take the energy that you have wasted and direct it toward every worthwhile effort that you can be involved in. You will see beautiful things happen when you allow yourself to experience the joys of life. You will find happiness when you addopt positive thinking into your daily routine and make it an important part of your world.请坚信,美好的降临并非不可能,失误也许是成功的前奏。将惶恐化作信任,学会超越担忧和疑虑。让“诚惶诚恐”的时光变得“富有成效”。不要挥霍浪费精力,将它投到有意义的事情中去。当你下意识品尝生命的欢愉时,美好就会出现。当你积极地看待生活,并以此作为你的日常准则时,你就会找到快乐的真谛。------------
百度小说人气榜
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 before eating fish 的文章

随机推荐