他学习不好,因此他不得不努力学习翻译为英文

因为来自父母和老师的压力,他们不得不更努力学习 用英文翻译!
They have to study hard, because of the pressure from parents and teachers.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:他学习比我认真,但他并不是我们班上学习最认真的是什么意思?
他学习比我认真,但他并不是我们班上学习最认真的
问题补充:
江苏徐州访客
He studies more carefully than I do,but he isn\'t the most carefully in our class.
He studied seriously than I do, but he is not in our class to learn the most serious of
He was learning more than I do seriously, but he is not our class learning the most serious
正在翻译,请等待...
He studies harder than me in a serious, but he is not studying in the class of the most serious
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!他学习比班上任何一个其他的学生都认真 的翻译是:He studies harder than any other student in the class took seriously 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
他学习比班上任何一个其他的学生都认真
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
He studied more than any other class of students seriously
正在翻译,请等待...
He studies harder than any other student in the class took seriously
正在翻译,请等待...
He studies the class in any other students is all more earnest than
相关内容&awhat do
you working on 什么做您运作的在 & ahey, I'm going to sleep for tonight. talk to you and 嘿,我去为今晚睡。 谈话对您和 & aThe contribution of the manufacturing and use phases to the environmental impacts of the substation varies 制造业和用途阶段的贡献到分站的环境影响变化 & aROYALE DISTRIBUTION SARL ROYAL DISTRIBUTION LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY & areturn notice 回归通知 & a请给我倒一杯水 Please give me to pour a water & a经济管理系 Economical management department & athe CCD camera after calibration is under about 0.1 5 Bm CCD照相机在定标以后在大约0.1 5 Bm之下 & a我打不开那个网页 I cannot open that homepage & abe characterised 被描绘 & ado you miss china? 您是否错过瓷? & ado his homework 做他的家庭作业 & a不要只是嘴上说说而已 Only do not be pays lip service & aDisplay Google tips and messages in:
& aHe hid behind a big gas tank. 正在翻译,请等待... & a玻璃门 Glass door & a此票实际货物为废电线 This ticket actual cargo is the waste electric wire & aFINANCIAL PROVISIONS FINANCIAL PROVISIONS & aTest Funz. E Materiali 测试Funz。 E Materiali & a每个人都应该是为这个工程的竣工作贡献 正在翻译,请等待... & a你现在有没有男朋友 Do you have the boyfriend now & a尋找緈諨 Seeks 緈 諨 & a我能和你聊聊吗? 正在翻译,请等待... & aLa babbuina #1967#
& astorying storying & a做这些都值得 Makes these all to be worth & aSolid State Phenomena 固体现象 & a新产品销售会议 New product sale conference & ai will check ms. hui and mr. chan i will check ms. hui and mr. chan & aI can also climb the mountain.What a nice view!What a beautiful place!I am glad to visit there,not only for the environment,but also for my grandmother. I can also climb the mountain. What a nice view! What a beautiful place! I am glad to visit there, not only for the environment, but also for my grandmother. & ait serves you right! 它服务您正确! & a只要向着有阳光的地方,我就会努力生长 So long as turns towards has the sunlight place, I can grow diligently & aI'm smart and strong^^; 正在翻译,请等待... & alast 为时 & a我总是一个人在练习一个人 An my person is always practicing a person & a洗手台 Washes the hands Taiwan & ai ever have,more palatable 我有,更加美味 & a我的老师不但会英语还会说法语 Not only my teacher speaks English also to be able to speak French & aYou should give just as lost as you're holding that someone 您应该给正失去,象您保持某人 & a通过网络教育的方式来学习更加的优秀 Studies even more outstanding through the network education way & aknown to be certain 知道肯定 & a相信许多人看过它 正在翻译,请等待... & aDream may be more important than sleep,we all need to dream."some scientists say.
& a5. Do not provide after dinner dessert, fruit
& a土豆片烧肉 Potato chip grilled meat & a七分之六 正在翻译,请等待... & aho yes be careful ho是小心 & ahigh school 高中 & aavoiding the roof area, massage serum into fragile area of hair,particularly the ends 避免屋顶区域,按摩清液入头发,特殊末端易碎的区域 & a女孩比较心灵手巧 The girl quite is clever and deft & a有许多花 Some many flowers & asailormoon sailormoon & a| Revolutionary S-OFF & Recovery Tool 0.4pre4 | / 革命S-OFF &补救工具0.4pre4 / & a当我很年轻的时候 When I very young time & aAs much as possible, evidence will be substituted for emotion – emotion has tended to enter into much of the dialogue between the separate parties involved in the communication process. 尽量,证据用情感将被替代-情感倾向于加入许多对话在通信过程介入的分开的党之间。 & ai love someone else 我爱别人 & a他学习比班上任何一个其他的学生都认真 He studies the class in any other students is all more earnest than &初二下册英语(人教版)第66页短文翻译_百度知道求翻译为英文:他正在为考试而学习.
He is revising for his test.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

随机推荐