写一篇关于为即将到来的举行教师节庆祝活动举行文艺演出的英语作文

欢迎你,    
2015高考英语:关于教师节的英语小短文800字
11:23:47 来源:新东方在线
  2015年高考正在紧张的备考阶段,的学习依然至关重要,不仅靠知识的积累和运用,同时也需要学习的方法和做题的技巧,为了帮助广大考生攻克高考英语的学习,新东方在线为大家整理了高考英语复习资料和解题技巧,以下是《英语:关于教师节的英语小短文800字》,供考生们参考学习。  We wish to show our gratitude and thanks with a small gift. Happy Teacher's
Day!我们送您一件小礼物,以表我们对您的感激之情。教师节愉快!  You are like a third parent. We all love you and respect you.
您就象我们的家长,我们都敬爱您。  The primary purpose of education is not to teach you to earn your bread,
but to make every mouthful sweet.——James Angel
教育最主要的目的,不是教你懂得如何谋生,而是使每个人生活得更香甜。——安吉儿  We all like having you as our teacher. You have our respect and
gratefulness. 我们喜欢您做我们的老师,我们尊敬您、感激您。  This is Teachers' Day and a time to be grateful to all teachers. This
profession deserves the special recognition and respect. There is no more
appropriate time than this to honour you and others in your chosen field. You
have my eternal gratefulness. Have a happy Teachers' Day.
时逢教师节,是向所有教师表达谢意的日子。这个职业值得受到特别的重视和尊重。此刻是向您及您的同行们致敬的最佳时机。我永远感激您。祝节日快乐!  We are more thankful than we can express. 对您的谢意,我们无法用语言来表达。  You have been a qualified teachers and even better friend. Thank you for
all that you have done. 您不仅是一位合格的教师,更是一位好朋友,谢谢您所做的一切。  Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
教育不是灌满一桶水,而是点燃一团生命的火焰。  The man who can make hard things easy is the educator.
能使艰难之事变得容易的人是教育者。  Send you our everlasting feeling of gratefulness and thankfulness on this
special day. 在这特别的日子谨向您致以我们永恒的感激之情。  A teac he can never tell where his influence
stops.——Henry Adams 一个教师对人的影响是永恒的。——亚当斯  It is the most appropriate time to show you our thanks.
现在是向您表达感激之情最为恰当的时刻。  This small gift is only a tiny token of our gratefulness. We all want to
thank you. 这件小小的礼物略表我们的感激之情。我们大家都很感谢您。  I am truly grateful to you for what you have done. 我深深地感激您所做的一切。  Dear teacher, thank you for illuminating my voyage of life with your own
light of life. My grateful sentiments come from the bottom of my heart.
老师,感谢您用自己的生命之光,照亮了我人生的旅途,对您我满怀感谢之情。  We wish to show our gratitude and thanks with a small gift. Happy Teacher's
Day!我们送您一件小礼物,以表我们对您的感激之情。教师节愉快!  You are like a third parent. We all love you and respect you.
您就象我们的家长,我们都敬爱您。  The primary purpose of education is not to teach you to earn your bread,
but to make every mouthful sweet.——James Angel
教育最主要的目的,不是教你懂得如何谋生,而是使每个人生活得更香甜。——安吉儿  We all like having you as our teacher. You have our respect and
gratefulness. 我们喜欢您做我们的老师,我们尊敬您、感激您。  This is Teachers' Day and a time to be grateful to all teachers. This
profession deserves the special recognition and respect. There is no more
appropriate time than this to honour you and others in your chosen field. You
have my eternal gratefulness. Have a happy Teachers' Day.
时逢教师节,是向所有教师表达谢意的日子。这个职业值得受到特别的重视和尊重。此刻是向您及您的同行们致敬的最佳时机。我永远感激您。祝节日快乐!  We are more thankful than we can express. 对您的谢意,我们无法用语言来表达。  You have been a qualified teachers and even better friend. Thank you for
all that you have done. 您不仅是一位合格的教师,更是一位好朋友,谢谢您所做的一切。  Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
教育不是灌满一桶水,而是点燃一团生命的火焰。  The man who can make hard things easy is the educator.
能使艰难之事变得容易的人是教育者。  Send you our everlasting feeling of gratefulness and thankfulness on this
special day. 在这特别的日子谨向您致以我们永恒的感激之情。  A teac he can never tell where his influence
stops.——Henry Adams 一个教师对人的影响是永恒的。——亚当斯  It is the most appropriate time to show you our thanks.
现在是向您表达感激之情最为恰当的时刻。  This small gift is only a tiny token of our gratefulness. We all want to
thank you. 这件小小的礼物略表我们的感激之情。我们大家都很感谢您。  I am truly grateful to you for what you have done. 我深深地感激您所做的一切。  Dear teacher, thank you for illuminating my voyage of life with your own
light of life. My grateful sentiments come from the bottom of my heart.
老师,感谢您用自己的生命之光,照亮了我人生的旅途,对您我满怀感谢之情。  The whole secret of the teacher's force lies in the conviction that men are
convertible. 教师力量的全部秘密,就在于深信人是可以改变的。  No one deserves a bigger thank you than you. One day is hardly enough to
show our gratitude.没有人比您更值得如此深厚的谢意。仅这一天远不足以表达我们对您的感激之情。  Thank you for making learning not a dull thing but a great joy.
感谢您使我们把枯燥的学习变成了巨大的乐趣.  We all pitched to buy this gift. We are all grateful to you. Without your
unselfish dedication could we achieve no success today.
这是我们买给您的礼物,谢谢您,老师。没有您无私的奉献,就不会有我们今天的成功。  Our beloved teacher, you are the spring shower that moistens our hearts.
The love and care you have given us will encourage us to go through a long and
arduous journey.亲爱的老师,您就象那春天的细雨,滋润着我们的心田。您给予我们的爱和关怀将鼓舞着我们走过艰难困苦.  You are not only a good teacher but our close friend. Thank you for helping
us make something of our lives. 您不仅是一位好老师,也是我们亲密的朋友,谢谢您帮助我们奋发有为。  My heartfelt thanks to you, dear teacher. On the voyage of life, you have
kindled the light of hope for me. What you have done enriches my mind and
broadens my view. On this day I honour you sincerely.
亲爱的老师,向您表达我最衷心的感谢。在人生旅途上,您为我点燃了希望之光,您所做的一切润泽了我的心灵,开阔了我的视野。今天我向您致以崇高的敬意。  I wish to express my thanks to you for instructing my child.
谢谢您对我孩子的教诲.  My sincere thanks to you for being my child's teacher. 衷心感谢您,我孩子的恩师。  My child speaks highly of you. Thank you very much. 我的孩子很崇敬您。谢谢。  As parents we recognize the value of you in our child's development. Thank
you for what you have done. 作为父母,我们深知您在我们孩子成长道路中的重要。谢谢您所做的一切。  One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a
solid citizen. 一个好教师具有化腐朽为神奇的力量。  Teacher, who educate children, deserve more honor than parents, who merely
for the latter provided more life, while the former ensure a
good life. 教育儿童的教师应当享有比父母更多的荣誉,父母只给孩子生命,而教师则创造了一个完善的生命。  What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the soul.——Joseph
Addison 教育之于灵魂,犹如雕刻之于大理石。——爱迪生  Planting knowledge is planting hope, planting happiness. Dear teacher,you
are the planter of hope and happiness!  Our class gets a little out of hand at times ,but we do respect you!  I am too pious to dare to find out good words for our teacher, because
teacher is the most respectful word in the world.  When I first entered the classroom and called you Teacher,it means I
will  本文选自新东方在线论坛  更多、、、、的复习方法,请关注新东方在线高考网,我们将在第一时间发布2015年最新信息以及2015年的最新动向!
本文关键字:
2016高考答案
2016高考解析
高考分数线
高中网络课堂
全程特惠班
【文科全科】
【理科全科】
【文科综合】
【理科综合】
提分特训营
2017高考一轮复习
新高三【语文】暑假班
¥660.013556试听
新高三【化学】暑假班
¥660.013556试听
新高三【语数英】暑假班
¥1660.013556试听
新东方在线英语主讲教师,新东方教育科技集团培训师。毕业于悉尼大学,获得媒体实务硕士。曾获21世纪杯...
新高三【语数...
新高三【语数英物化】暑假班
¥2330.013556试听
小飞老师(李鹏),新东方在线精英教师,新东方旗下优答APP主讲。盘踞教育辅导业十余年。精研教学考试规...
新高三【语数...
新高三【数物化】暑假班
¥1660.013556试听
新高三【数物...
新高三【数学】暑假班
¥660.013556试听
新高三【数学...
新高三【物理】暑假班
¥660.013556试听
杨帆:新东方在线物理名师,物理学师范专业,教育硕士。高中一线教学经验近10年,曾任教于海淀区重点学校...
新高三【物理...
新高三【英语】暑假班
¥660.013556试听
新高三【英语...
高一【数物化】秋季班
¥1660.013552试听
高一【数物化...
高一【语数英物化】寒假班
¥2330.013554试听
高一【语数英...
高一【语数英】寒假班
¥1660.013554试听
高一【语数英...
高一【数物化】寒假班
¥1660.013553试听
高一【数物化...
高一【语数英物化】秋季班
¥2330.013553试听
新东方教育科技集团首席集团教学培训师,沈阳新东方英语教学教研主管兼产品项目经理,沈阳市第一中学、...
高一【语数英...
高一【语数英】秋季班
¥1660.013553试听
毕业于中国青年政治学院中国语言文学系,高考语文成绩出众,经过专业学习,成为新东方语文组一名优秀教...
高一【语数英...
高一【语数英物化】秋寒春暑全年班
¥5600.013561试听
新东方高中语文优秀教师,高考语文名师,超4000小时授课达人历任新东方高中语文教材编写负责人新东方高...
高一【语数英...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
高考网络课堂
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
高考课程排行榜
高考公开课
新东方在线高考微博关于教师节的英语作文_百度知道位置: & && 关于教师节英语作文关于教师节英语作文关于英语Teachers'DaycomesonSeptember10theveryyear.Onthedayweusuallygiveourteacherscardstoshowourthanks.IthankthemforhelpingmewhenIamintrouble,andIthankthemforteachingmehowtobearealman.
Ofcoursetheyareveryfriendlytoeveryone.Theyalwaysgetonverywellwiththeirstudents.Theyarenotonlyourteachersbutalsoourfriends.Theyloveusverymuchandwelovethem,too.
APresentforTeachers'Day
TodayisSeptember10.ItisTeachers'Day.XiaoHuahasbeenillinbedformorethanaweek.Herteachercomestoherhometogiveherlessonsafterschooleveryday.Inordertoshowtheirrespect,XiaoHuaandhermotherdecidetogivetheteacherapresent.Theymakeabigredflower.Whentheteacherarrives,XiaoHuapresentstheflowertotheteacher.Shefastensittothebreastofherteacher'sjacket,andsays"HappyTeachers'Day"toher.Theteacherexpressesherthanksandsetsdowntogiveherlessons.XiaoHua'smotherpoursaglassofwaterfortheteacherandputsalamponthetable.
MyfavouriteteacherismyEnglishteacherMsCai.HerEnglishnameisMae.Sheisabeautifullady.Sheisveryhumorous.Butsometimessheisverystrictwithus.Butallclassmatesloveandrespectherverymuch.Afterclasssheoftenhelpsuslearnpatiently.IlikemyEnglishteacher,becauseIthinksheisthebestteacherintheworld.
教师节英语作文:HowWeSpentTeachers'Day
YesterdaywasTeachers'Day.Itwasagreatdaleforalltheteachersandalsoahappytimeforusstudents.Inthemorning,wewenttoschoolearlyandputabunchofflowersonourclassmaster'sdesktogivehimabigsurprise.Someofusstoodattheschoolgatetosayhellotoeveryteacherwhentheyenteredtheschool.Intheafternoon,weheldaparty.Wesanganddancedwiththeteachers.Theysaidthebestrewardfortheteacherswastoseethatweweremakingprogress.随即推荐的专题你可能也喜欢这些文章最新发布的专题 & sanwen.net谁能帮忙写一篇关于教师节的英语作文?别全是华丽丽的形容词
How to solve the problemsThe only problem is your own self.You feel being troubled because you bring yourself tangled in the web of troubles. And they just spin you around.And the more you try to struggle, the messier you get yourself into.So the only way to get rid of it is that blanking yourself out of it.And try to imagine yourself from the outer side of you. Then you will see the whole thing and suddenly understand everything going on around you.Just pace one step behind to see what is really going on.And soon you will somehow find out what 'a life without me' truly means.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2016年教师节英语作文大全:Teachers’Day
来源:  【】 
it is teachers‘ day on september 10th every year. Teachers are the greatest people in the world, I think, because they teach us how to write and read. The most important is that they teach us how to be a real man. They are also kind to everybody and they don‘t want anyone to fall behind others. They always get on very well with their students, and they are our best friends. When students are in trouble, they can help them in time.‘ I will be a teacher when I grow up.  九月十日是教师节。我认为教师是世界上最伟大的人,因为他们教会我们读书写字,更重要的是他们教会我们如何做人。他们对每个学生都很好,不想让任何一个人掉队。他们和学生们关系融洽。他们是我们的好朋友。当学生有困难时,他们会及时帮助学生。等我长大了,我也要当一名教师。  teachers‘ day comes on september 10th every year. On the day we usually give our teachers cards to show our thanks. I thank them for helping me when I am in trouble, and I thank them for teaching me how to be a real man.  of course they are very friendly to everyone. They always get on very well with their students. They are not only our teachers but also our friends. They love us very much and we love them,too.  每年的九月十日是教师节。在那天,我们通常送卡片采表示我们对老师的谢意。我感谢他们在我困难的时候帮助我,我感谢他们教会我怎样做人。  当然他们对所有的学生都很关心,他们与学生的关系非常融洽。他们不仅是我们的老师,而且还是我们的朋友。他们十分爱我们,而我们也非常敬爱他们。    每年教师节到来的时候,我的心中总会荡漾起澎湃的诗情―――有对“传道、授业、解惑”的老师们的尊敬,更有对“默默无闻、周而复始、桃李满天下”的园丁们的感激。…  老师,节日快乐今天是九月十日教师节,我祝我的老师节日快乐!教我的杨老师是我的班主任,还有夏老师等。杨老师不畏辛苦,孜孜不倦地教导我们。有一次,有一篇难读的课文,杨老师就一遍一遍的带读直到我们可以很流利的读出来为止。  没有丰富华丽的辞藻,没有飘逸飞扬的文采,也没有磅礴震撼的气势……我竟然企图用最简单的文字来称颂你的伟大!很苍白,很无力,也很不自量力!  远方传来一种美妙的歌声。认真听吧这是学生从心底里发出的感叹!“静静的深夜夜光在闪耀老师的窗前灯火明亮。每当我轻轻走过你窗前明亮的灯光照耀我心里啊……” 这是赞歌这是赞颂老师的歌这是赞颂老师兢兢业业为国家辛苦培育栋梁而操劳的…  我的老师,瓜子脸;一双水汪汪的大眼睛;尖尖的鼻子下长着一张能说会道的嘴。身穿休闲装,黑色的皮鞋擦的能照见人影。高老师写得字很漂亮,我很羡慕高老师能写出一手好字,同时我也在心里默默地想:高老师写的字这么好看,我也要跟着他好好练…  加减乘除,算不尽您作出的奉献!诗歌歌赋,颂不完对您的崇敬!您用知识甘露,浇开我们理想的花朵;您用心灵的清泉,润育我们情操的美果。在这不寻常的节日里,献上我们深深的祝福!每年,我把第一缕春光和贺卡一起寄给您,我亲爱的老师,愿春…  每当想起教师这个伟大的名字时,我心里不禁油然而生的想起我的语文老师蔡梓楠,他是我心目中最理想的老师。他从不严厉指责和训斥犯错的同学,他总是循循善诱地做好思想工作,使同学们自觉的认识错误。  新竹高于旧竹枝,全凭老干为扶持。明年再有新生者,十万龙孙绕凤池。题记有人会问:你觉得这世界上最伟大的人除了父母以外1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。