英语作文:My favourite是什么意思 festival 110个字

初三作文:My favourite festival
来源:  22:26:34 【】 
As we know, there are many festival in every year. Such as Children&s Day、Mid-Autumn Day and Father&s Day. But my favourite festival is The Spring Festival .In my understend, that day is meaning happy. In that day ,we can get money from our parents and relative. At noon, we must have a delicious meal with our family. It is very fun .In the evening, we can enjoy beautiful fireworks.Then the important things is watching Spring Festival Gala with familyThe Spring Festival is a traditional festival in China. I think this day is more important than other festival.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐您当前所在位置:
初中一年级的暑假英语作文500字:My favourite festival
要写好作文并不难,只有多多积累,多多练习,大家一定会成功的。这篇初中一年级的暑假英语作文500字由精品学习网带给大家,欢迎大家阅读。
初中一年级的暑假英语作文500字:My favourite festival
我最喜欢的节日是春节。
It&s in January or February. People in China celebrate it, and there are many things to do. We often celebrate Spring Festival by having a big dinner, visiting relatives and friends, getting some red packets and letting off fireworks. We often have a big dinner from the first day of Spring Festival to the last day. We often go to our relatives& home and have a big dinner and also we have a big dinner at home. We often have many things to talk and we are very happy. After dinner, we watch the TV programs of CCTV. There are many plays, and we often laugh at them. At midnight, we don&t go to bed but wait for the new day. We always let off fireworks. It&s very exciting and interesting! At Spring Festival, we always visit our relatives and friends too. We go shopping with them, and children are very excited to visit their relatives because they can get some red packets from their relatives. There is some money in it and children can use it to buy toys, books or some snacks.
这是在一月或二月。在中国人民庆祝它,还有很多事情要做。我们经常庆祝春节通过具有大聚餐,走亲访友,得到一些红包和放烟花。我们经常从春节的第一天大快朵颐的最后一天。我们经常去我们的亲属家,并有很大的晚餐,也是我们在家里饱餐一顿。我们经常有很多事情要谈,我们感到非常高兴。晚餐后,我们看中央电视台的电视节目。有许多戏剧,我们经常嘲笑他们。午夜时分,我们不上床睡觉,而是要等待新的一天。我们总是放焰火。这是非常令人兴奋和有趣!在春节,我们总是请访问我们的亲人和朋友。我们跟他们一起去逛街,和孩子们都非常兴奋,探亲,因为他们可以从他们的亲属得到一些红包。有一些钱在里面,孩子们可以用它来买玩具,书籍或一些零食。
Spring Festival is very interesting, isn&t it?
春节是非常有趣的,不是吗?
小编为大家整理的初中一年级的暑假英语作文500字就到这里了,希望同学们认真阅读,祝大家学业有成。
本文标签:
精品作文热门推荐[][][][][][][][][][]
精品作文最新推荐
最新发布作文精选初一英语作文:My favourite festival 我最喜欢的节日
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
My favourite festival is Spring Festival.
我最喜欢的节日是春节。
It&s in January or February. People in China celebrate it and there are many things to do. We often celebrate Spring Festival by having a big dinner visiting relatives and friends getting some red packets and letting off fireworks. We often have a big dinner from the first day of Spring Festival to the last day. We often go to our relatives& home and have a big dinner and also we have a big dinner at home. We often have many things to talk and we are very happy. After dinner we watch the TV programs of CCTV. There are many plays and we often laugh at them. At midnight we don&t go to bed but wait for the new day. We always let off fireworks. It&s very exciting and interesting! At Spring Festival we always visit our relatives and friends too. We go shopping with them and children are very excited to visit their relatives because they can get some red packets from their relatives. There is some money in it and children can use it to buy toys books or some snacks.
这是在一月或二月。在中国人民庆祝它,还有很多事情要做。我们经常庆祝春节通过具有大聚餐,走亲访友,得到一些红包和放烟花。我们经常从春节的第一天大快朵颐的最后一天。我们经常去我们的亲属家,并有很大的晚餐,也是我们在家里饱餐一顿。我们经常有很多事情要谈,我们感到非常高兴。晚餐后,我们看中央电视台的电视节目。有许多戏剧,我们经常嘲笑他们。午夜时分,我们不上床睡觉,而是要等待新的一天。我们总是放焰火。这是非常令人兴奋和有趣!在春节,我们总是请访问我们的亲人和朋友。我们跟他们一起去逛街,和孩子们都非常兴奋,探亲,因为他们可以从他们的亲属得到一些红包。有一些钱在里面,孩子们可以用它来买玩具,书籍或一些零食。
Spring Festival is very interesting isn&t it?
春节是非常有趣的,不是吗?
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:My favourite festival的相关作文欢迎光临,希望您在本站找到满意的作文!热点话题: |
| 内容简介:MyfavouritefestivalisSpringFestival.ThefirstdayofthefirstlunarmonthistheSpringFestival.OntheSpringFestival,manyrelativescantalkeachother.Manyrelativesgivemearedbag.Thereissomemoneyinit关键词:My favourite festival is Spring Festival.The first day of the first lunar month is the Spring Festival.On the Spring Festival,many relatives can talk each other.Many relatives ...My favourite holiday is Spring Festival.It's a popular holiday in China.It's in January or February.People usually visit relatives and friends,and eat a lot of decious food.I ...My favourite subjects are English and Music,because they arevery interesting.Noodles are my favourite food.My favourite holiday isSpring Festival,because we can have a long ...My favourite festival is Spring Festival.It's often in Feburary.My family usually eat dinner together.My mother often buys some food and my father cooks the meal.My brother ...the spring festival,the most important festival in china.january the twenty-ninth was this year's spring featival.on ...i made dumplings.and my father cooked them.eat dumplings ...My Favourite SeasonMy favourite season is autumn.It is a harvest season.Farmers are all busy getting in the crops.There...oranges,bananas and so on.The Mid-Autumn Festival is the ...My favourite holiday is Dragon Boat Festival.It is a popular holiday in China.People usually eat race dumplings and watchdragon boat race.I like dragenboat race very munh.But I...Myfavouritefestival(我最喜爱的节日)MyfavouritefestivalisMid-Autumn.OnMid-Autumnfestival,we caneat moon-cake,and sing moon song.OnMid-Autumnfestival,the moonisverybeautiful ...but I am very strong.I’m not tall.I have a pair of glasses for two years.There are three people in my family.My father、my mother and me.My family is happy.My favourite ...grandmother and me.My father is a driver.My mother is a worker.My grandfather is a keeper.And I’m a student.I will finish primary school and go to middle school.My favourite ...Dear Sam:In china,there are a lot of festivals.But my favourite is Spring Festival because it is lively and have many activities.In Spring Festivals,I can fire firecrackers and...but I don’t do well in Chinese.I’m good at PE and run very fast than the some of the classmates in my class.I like playing the violin and taking a walk.My favourite holiday ...My brotherI have a brother.He is GuoXi.He is fourteen.He likes playing computer games and listening to music.He watched TV last weekend.His favourite holiday is Mid Autumn ...I am in class 3 Grade 4.I’am in Lin Yuan school.My favourite subject is English!My favorite festival is Chinese New Year.My favorite sport is football and swim!This is me!When is the Spring Festival?January 29.Why?What doyou want to do during the Spring Festival?Iwant to go do the restaurant and eat French fries,...But donuts are my favourite food.网友推荐的作文作文推荐榜相关作文专题推荐对这篇作文不满意?请尝试:

我要回帖

更多关于 favourite 的文章

随机推荐