初三英语教学视频。

当前位置: >>
专稿! How are you?Now i am faced to some problems and I think your advice is wort...
专稿! Hi! &I &am &Li &Zi &,I & &get &up &...
专稿! Because of the weather , there was a great tarthquake in Guangxi . Many peo...
专稿! My neighbourname's Jane. &She is a beautiful girl. &She is tall a...
专稿! I &have &a &best &friend &,she &is &Li &...
专稿! I am a junior high school student . My&favorite&thing&from&n...
专稿! I& have a brother named& ZhangHua. He is 15 years old. Now he&nbs...
专稿! I am going back to my hometown this summer.I will take a good rest when I g...
专稿! My holiday life was busy but wonderful.I got up at 7:00 every day.I did my ...
专稿! My holiday life will be busy but interesting.I am going to do my homework e...
专稿! Hello , everyone ! My name is Bei Wang.I'm a student in class one , Grade E...
专稿! I often help my parents do some housework & on weekends. & my par...
专稿! &&my name is Zhang Qiang.I think friends are like book–you don't ...
专稿! & & I am a school student. &I am going to a school in the po...
专稿! Dear Frank In my opinion,I think I will very happy if I have a brother or s...
专稿! Today,I get up earlier than usual.To the canteen to eat breakfast.Following...
专稿! My mothet is thirty-four years old and 1 metets high 65 meters.She has big ...
专稿! During my holiday, I experienced something interesting that I am going to t...
专稿! Dear Jack, I'm glad to receive your letter in which you asked me for what I...
专稿! As a human being,one can hardly do anything without a friend.Helping one ou...
专稿! The mid-term exam so I can hardly be ashamed. Meditation and reflection, be...
专稿! I read a famous book today,the name is who moved my cheese?there are two mi...
专稿! I had a happy time on my holiday.I went to Qingdao with my mother.The weath...
专稿! In July, our whole family to go to Hong Kong and Macao to play for four day...
专稿! This is my new school. Its name is svqian Campus. We have a school hall. We...
专稿! Hi, I'm Nick. I'm 14, and I live in Chongqing. It's a fantastic city. I hav...
专稿! Holle,everyone,my name is Amy.I'm glad to introduce you to my family. My fa...
专稿! My mother is a teacher in No.4 Middle school.she is a Math teacher.She is n...
专稿! Carbon dioxide is one of the most important atmospheric heat-trapping gases...
专稿! Since I went to the middle school, careless has always been my weak point. ...
热门作文推荐
最新作文推荐
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师报班咨询:400-888-3456
初三英语知识点
初三英语知识点
中考网初三英语知识点栏目提供最新最全的初三英语上册知识点与初三英语下册知识点等九年级英语知识点内容,更多关于初三英语资料请访问巨人中考网.
条记录,分
中考压轴题:
中考模拟题:
十一月份,初三的同学们陆续迎来本学年第一学期的期中考试。这次考试之所以受到学校、学生和家长…
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号初三英语_2016中考英语试题_初三英语作文_阅读理解_初三英语语法_中考网
全国各地重点高中:
全国各地杯赛:
一、表 必须 。
You must talk to them about their study.你必须同他们谈谈关于他们学习的事。 二.在否定结构中表不许。 You mustn t leave
初中英语学习最难的是语法,因为英语的语法跟汉语的语法有很大的不同。其中被动语态是初中英语学习的重点和难点。下面为大家讲解一下初中英语被动语
一名词性从句: 1.主要包括主语从句,宾语从句,表语从句和同位语从句.一般由that引起,也可由who,what,when,why,which,whom,whether,how引起. 2.主语从
1、投资我们的时间和心智。 我们并不傻,有足够的智慧和大脑空间来消化储存那些ABCD。别人能学会,我们也能学会,只要我们善于投资自己的时间。上帝
完形填空题以其内容广泛和知识、能力有机结合而备受命题者的青睐,它也是各类英语测试和竞赛中的重点题。且多数同学认为完形填空题是较难的题型之一
名词所有格用法 【速记口诀】 名词所有格,表物是 谁的 , 若为生命词,加 s 即可行, 词尾有s,仅把逗号择; 并列名词后,各自和共有, 前者分别加,
单词记忆及默写 Glint 闪烁、闪光 Pasture 牧尝牧草地、放牧 Idyllic 田园诗的、牧歌的、平和欢畅的 Virtually 实际上、实质上 Dubious 可凝的、含糊
1、语音记忆法 熟悉辅音字母、元音字母以及字母组合的发音,并根据这些规则去记忆单词。如元音字母e在重读闭音节中发短元音/e/根据/bed/这个音可以推
各位热爱英语的同学们,今天朽给大家分享的是英语名词知识点-名词所有格用法,同学们认真浏览,详细笔记。 以-s结尾的单数名词加 或 s 构成所有格;以
Recently _______,what amazes us most is______________, it is true that__________. There are many
_______as is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage inthetable(graph/picture/pie/ch
这种题型往往要求先说明一下现状,再对比事物本身的利弊,有时也会单从一个角度(利或弊)出发,最后往往要求考生表明自己的态度(或对事物前景提
中考英语作文
2016年广东河源中考英语作文题目:中学生如何管理时间
2016年广东东莞中考英语作文题目:中学生如何管理时间
2016年广东汕尾中考英语作文题目:中学生如何管理时间
中考网版权所有Copyright© . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语单词表人教版 的文章

随机推荐