如果你是一本学生,你高二学生那是是怎么做的

我是一名高二理科学生,马上高三了,分数差不多470,请问怎样在高三一年中突破一本线_百度知道你好 我是高二学生 平时成绩稳定在2本线 之类 只是差一本20分左右 这钟成绩能上_百度知道您好,我是一名高二学生,最近才开始学书法专业,想问一下最近两年学书法专业要考一本的话分数大概要在什_百度知道我是一名高二的学生!还有一年多快高考喽!希望能有一本复习资料【理科】能提前做准备&
12-03-22 &Dear Cheng Wei,
I’m very glad to know that you will get a chance to study in London for a year. I’d like to tell you something about London so that you can have some ideas about it before you come.
London is certainly one of the most famous cities in the world and the school which you are to attend is also well known. I am sure that you will improve your English quickly here by communicating with teachers and students here.
After you come to London, you will live with a host family, which is a good way to help you learn more about the local customs and the English people’s way of life. During your spare time, you can go to visit the places of interest in London, such as Big Ben, the River Thames and the London Eye.
Of course, there are some disadvantages living in London, for example, traveling, at times, can be difficult, particularly by car. Despite these things, I am sure you will have a good time staying and studying in London.
Looking forward to your coming.

Yours,
                              Jack
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:宁夏银川一中2012届高三第三次模拟考试英语试题
书面表达,假如你是学生会主席张凡,学校安排你给即将到你校任教的外籍教师Snow推荐一名学生帮手(assistant)。请根据以下要点给他写封推荐信。
1.欢迎Snow的到来
2.推荐李华为学生帮手(高二年级学生,17岁,)
3.介绍李华当帮手的优势(电脑,沟通能力,英语水平)
1.词数100左右;
2.不要逐句翻译,可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
3.信件开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。
Dear Snow,
  I'm Zhang Fan, chairman of the Students’ Union.________________
Yours sincerely,
科目:高中英语
来源:陕西省宝鸡市2009届高三教学质量检测(一)英语试题
2012年伦敦奥运会已进入筹备工作,伦敦奥组委现向世界各地招募志愿者,招募具体情况见海报。
假如你是李华,16岁,现是北京第一中学高二年级的一名学生,请根据上面海报中自己感兴趣的一个志愿者工作给伦敦奥组委写回信,应征其中的一项志愿者工作。回信中要求包括如下内容:
1.个人信息,名字(Li Hua),年龄(16),身份(学生);
2.你的性格特点;
3.你的兴趣、爱好、特长;
4.你的相关经历。
注意:信的开头、结尾已经给出(不计入词数)。
Dear 2012 Olympic Committee,
  I am writing to apply for a position at your Volunteer Post.I would be interested in the work as

我要回帖

更多关于 高二学生早恋怎么办 的文章

随机推荐