小学生在家表现怎么写六年级out(不在家)怎么读

当前位置: && 阅读答案搜索 && 小学六年级
小学语文课文
《小学六年级》阅读答案
一幅年画新春佳节之际,妈妈买来一幅年画。我粗粗一看,这幅画并没有特别吸引从的地方。我心想:书店里那么多色彩鲜艳的年画,妈妈为什么要买这幅画呢?我一边琢磨,一边
读 新课标在教学建议中特别指出:阅读是学生个性化的行为,不应以教师的分析来代替学生的阅读时间.在阅读目标中特别强调学生自身的个性体验,如拓展自己的视野,说出自己的
语文阅读在平时测试、期末考试中都占有很大的比重,所以,多做一些阅读练习,不仅能熟能生巧,轻松应对考试,最重要的,对于语文学习能力的...
多年父子成兄弟①这是我父亲的一句名言。②父亲是个绝顶聪明的人。他是画家,会刻图章,画写意花卉。他会摆弄各种乐器,弹琵琶,拉胡琴,笙萧管笛,无一不通。③父亲是个很
我的伯父鲁迅先生(一)你不知道,伯父摸了摸自己的鼻子,笑着说:我小的时候,鼻子跟你爸爸一样,也是又高又直的。那怎么--可是到了后来,碰了几次壁,就把鼻子碰扁了。碰
人类的老师科学家研究了蝙蝠飞行的秘密,从中得到启示,发明了雷达。可以说,蝙蝠是人类的老师。其实,自然界可以充当人类老师的生物何止蝙蝠一种?人类自古就想像鸟儿一样
最后一头战象我和波农丁悄悄地跟在嘎羧后面,想看个究(竟 竞)。嘎羧走了整整一夜,天亮时,来到打洛江畔。它站在江滩的卵石上,久久凝望着清波荡漾的江面。然后,它踩着哗
仙企鹅登陆
澳大利亚著名的菲利浦岛因为有仙企鹅登陆的奇观,成了一处游览胜地。
仙企鹅是一种稀罕的鸟。它小巧玲珑,饶有风趣,无论谁见了都觉得可爱。它退化了的短小双
穷人(一)桑娜脸色苍白,神情激动。她忐忑不安地想:他会说什么呢?这是闹着玩的吗?自己的五个孩子已经够他受的了是他来啦?不,还没来!为什么把他们抱过来啊?他会揍我
山中访友(1)啊,老桥,你如一位德高望重的老人。☆这个句子用了比喻的修辞手法,把老桥比作德高望重的老人,不但写出了桥的古老,而且也突出了它默默无闻为大众服务的品
阅读短文。 人们都说啄木鸟是勤劳的树医生。啄木鸟的嘴又尖又硬,好像一把凿子。舌头又细又长,舌尖上长着钩子。啄木鸟发现树皮下面有害虫,就先把树皮啄开,然后伸出带钩
我爱小草 我爱生机勃勃的春天,尤其喜爱春天里那绿油油的小草。我家门前有一片草坪,上面生长着小草,它们是那样富有生机,春天一到,一下子就铺开一片绿色的大地。细看它
母 鸡一向讨厌母鸡。不知怎样受了一点惊恐,听吧,它由前院嘎嘎到后院,又由后院嘎嘎到前院,没完没了,而并没有什么理由,讨厌!有的时候,它不这样乱叫,可是细声细气,小学英语六年级各个单元重点_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学英语六年级各个单元重点
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩16页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢小学六年级英语阅读试题及答案
来源:广州英语网 文章作者:广州英语网小编
摘要: 一、Read and judge阅读短文,判断下列句子正(T)误(F)。 Passage 1 Many parts of the world have four seasons. They are spring, summer, fall and winter. Spring follows winter. It becomes warmer and th
一、Read and judge阅读短文,判断下列句子正(T)误(F)。
Many parts of the world have four seasons. They are spring, summer, fall and winter. Spring follows winter. It becomes warmer and the days become longer. Plants begin to grow and many animals have babies. Summer is the hottest season. It does not get dark until late. Plants grow fast. In fall the days get shorter. The weather turns cooler. Trees may lose their leaves. Some birds fly to warmer places. Winter is the coldest season. It gets dark early in the evening. Plants stop growing and many trees are bare(光秃) 。
1. All parts of the world have four seasons.(&& )
2. Many animals have babies in spring.(&& )
3. Summer is the hottest season.(&& )
4. The day become longer in fall.(&& )
5. Winter comes. The plants stop growing.(&& )
Mary and Kate are sisters. They just had a physical examination(体检)。These are some of the results.
Weight( 体重)
long, black
short , brown
They are healthy.
1. Mary is Kate&s sister.(& &)
2. Kate is older than Mary.(& )
3. Mary has long and brown hair.(&& )
4. Mary is 10kg heavier than Kate.(&& )
5. Their eyes& colour are same.(&& )
On Sunday morning, Mr Baker takes Mike and Joan to a plane. He opens the door of the plane and lets the children in. Soon the plane begins to up. Joan looks out of the window, &Oh, we&re like birds in the sky!& She says. She looks at the houses, but they are like toy houses. Mike looks out of the window, too. He sees some buses. They look like toy buses. The people on the ground look very, very small, too. Then the plane comes down and down, and stops on the ground. Mike and Joan are very happy.
1. Mr Baker takes Mike and Joan to a plane because they&re going to school. (&& )
2. The children see some birds in the sky.(& )
3. The children can see some people on the ground.(&& )
4. Mike doesn&t look out of the window.(&& )
5. They are very happy.(&& )
Lily and Lucy are twins. They come from America. They came to China in 2004 because their parents came to China to work. Their father is an engineer, and their mother is a teacher. Lily and Lucy are 12 years old. They are in Grade 5, but they are in different classes. Lily is in Class 1 and Mary is in Class 3. They walk to school every day. They have many friends in China. The girls and their friends often play together. They like hiking with their friends in summer and making snowmen with them in winter. They enjoy their life in China.
1. Lily and Lucy are American girls. (&& )
2. Their mother is an engineer.(& )
3. Lily and Lucy are in the same class.(&& )
4. Lily and Lucy like hiking and making snowmen in winter.(&& )
5. They live in China now .(&& )
二、read and choose阅读短文,选择正确的答案。
Dear Peter,
Thank you for your letter and some wonderful stamps. I like them very much. I also collect stamps. I&m sending some Monkey King stamps to you. I thing you&ll like them.
Now I&m going to answer some of your questions. You ask me about the weather in Beijing in winter. It&s quite cold and it often snows in winter. After snowing the ground is white. And I can skate on ice. It&s very interesting to skate. I like winter best.
You ask me when is the best time to come to China. I think the best time to come to China is in spring or in fall. It&s often too hot in summer and it&s cold in winter. I have to finish this letter now. Ask your brother to come to China with you. Welcome to Beijing soon.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li Lei
(&&&& )1. What season does Li Lei like best?__________
A. Spring&& B. Summer& &C. Fall &&&&D. winter
(&&&& )2. Which country is Li Lei in?___________
A. America&&&& B. China&& C. England&&& D. Canada
(&&&& )3. What does Peter give Li Lei?______.
A. Food&&&& B. Stamps&& C. Snow&&& D. nothing
(&&&& )4. What is the best time to come to China?_________.
A. Spring&&&& B. Summer&& C. Fall&&& D. Spring and fall
(&&&& )5. What is the text(文章)about?(&& )
A.Letter&&&& B. Notice&& C. Report&& D. News
In a small village, there is a teacher, a doctor, a driver and a policeman. They are all good friends. What are their names? One is Mike, one is Jack, one is Tom and the other is John. Mike&s, Jack&s and Tom&s children are classmates. John has not any children. He teaches his friends& children at school. Mike has many hens and he gives the driver and the doctor eggs. Jack&s child goes to school to the doctor&s house. The doctor&s is behind Jack&s.
(&&&& )1. The four people live in a small__________.
A. factory&&&&&& B. school&& C. village&&&&& D. park
(&&&& )2. Are all the four people good friends?
A. Yes, they are&& B. No, they aren&t.&& C. No, two of them are.&&
D. No, three of them are
(&&&& )3. John is ____, Mike is _______, and Tom is _______.
A. a doctor, a policeman, a driver. B. a teacher, a policeman, a doctor.
C. A policeman, a teacher, a driver. D. a driver, a doctor, a teacher.
(&&&& )4. Which is right?______
A. Jack&s house is behind the doctor&s
B. Jack gives his friends eggs.
C. Some of their children are in the same class.
D. John hasn&t any children..
(&&&& )5. Jack&s child goes to school to______
A. Mike&s house.&&&& B. the teacher&s house.&& C. the doctor&s house.&&&
D. John&s house
Mr Black and Mrs. Black live at 15King Road. They have two children. One is seven and the other is nine. In the morning Mr Black goes to work and the children go to school. Their father takes them to school everyday. Mrs. Black stays at home. She does a lot of housework in the morning. And in the afternoon, sometimes she goes to see her friends, sometimes she goes shopping. They have dinner at a 6:15. After that they play games, or go for a walk, or watch TV.
(&&&& )1. There are ______ people in the Black family.
A. two&& &&&B. three&& &C. four&&&&& &D. five
(&&&& )2. Mr. Black takes his children to school every_______?
A. afternoon& &&&B. evening& &&C. day& &&&D. week
(&&&& )3. Mrs. Black sometimes_______ in the afternoon.
A. takes a walk in the park&&&& B. watches TV
C. reads a book&&&&&&&&& &&&&D. goes to see her friends
(&&&& )4. How do the children go to school?______
A. by car&& B. by bus&& C. on foot&& D.by bike.
(&&&& )5. What do they often do after dinner?
A. stay at home.&&&& B. go to school&&& C. see their friends&&& &&
D. play game or watch TV.
三、Read and arrange读句子,排序
(&&& )& Hello, Mike. I&m ZhangPeng. What are you doing?
(&&& )& Yes, it&s in front of the post office.
(&& &)& I&m watching TV. What about you?
(&&& )& How can I get to the post office?
(&&& )& You&re welcome.
(&&& )& Hello. This is Mike speaking.
(&&& )& You can go there by No.11 bus.
(&&& )& I&m listening to music. What are you going to do tomorrow?
(&&& )& Thank you.
(&&& )& I&m going to the park with my parents. But where is the park? Can you tell me?
四、Read and answer阅读短文回答问题
Mary is a worker. She works in a glass factory in London. Mary doesn&t work on Sunday. She usually gets up early. She doesn&t like staying at home. After breakfast she often drives he red car to see her friend Jane. Jane is a doctor. She lives with her parents near London. Mary drives to Jane&s house in about forty minutes. There they talk about their jobs(工作), their families and their friends. Then in the afternoon they often go shopping. They have a good time.
1. What does Mary do?
Passage 4: T F F F T
Passage 5: D B B D A
Passage 6: C A B D C
Passage 7: C C&D A D
Passage 8: 2 6 3 7 10 1 8 4 9 5&&
Passage 9: 1. Mary is a worker.
&&&&&&&&& 2. She works in a glass factory.
&&&&&&&& &3. No, she doesn&t.
&&&&&&&& &4. After breakfast.
&&&&&&&& &5. They talk about their jobs, their families and their friends.
百科词条:小学六年级下册语文书上第三单元的主要内容不满意的get out!
两小儿辩日,飞天梦圆,种瓜得豆,海水为什么是蓝的,童年的发现,我是人教版的
主要内容!
两个小孩子辩论太阳什么时候大什么时候小连孔子也无法裁决,两小儿辫日
中国人奋斗多年,终于实现了飞天的愿望,飞天梦圆
拉曼从一个小男孩的问题中得到启示研究出了海水为什么是蓝色的,并因此得了诺贝尔物理学奖
还有的你可以上网去查
是人教版!第三单元都不是这样!第三单元有十六年前的回忆、灯光、为人民服务、一夜的工作!
对不起噢我打错了我是s版的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码还没有开通你的开心账户?使用其他账号登录:
小学六年级的阅读题,自认厉害的请进
&&&&& “我能看看我的孩子吗”同天下所有的母亲一样,这个刚成为母亲的女人,急切地问道。刚刚经历的巨大阵痛已经消失得无影无踪,她一脸的阳光灿烂。于是,护士小姐把襁褓递给了这位幸福的母亲,她自己却迅速地转过身,朝窗外看去。抱着自己的小天使,母亲的心都融化了。多美啊!粉嫩的小脸、软软的头发,母亲迫不及待但又小心翼翼地解开了襁褓。一下子,她惊呆了!这么完美的小脸上居然没有耳朵!“耳朵在哪儿?我儿子的耳朵在哪儿?”她不敢相信自己的眼睛,“不会的,不会的……我儿子怎么会没有耳朵?”&&&&& 物换星移,孩子一天天长大了。幸运的是,他的听力没有任何问题;不幸的是,他永远和别人不一样,他的头部就贴着这个异样的标签。全家人对此讳莫如深,好在儿子毕竟年幼,不谙世事。但终于有一天,放学回家的儿子,泪流满面地一头扑进了母亲的怀里:“妈妈,我再也不上学了……”伤心的泪流在儿子的脸上,却流进了母亲的心里。知道这一天迟早要到,但真的到了,还是那么令人难以接受。经过询问,儿子说出了当天的事情经过。原来,有个高年级的大男孩欺负他。那个男孩毫不留情地骂道:“你滚,滚回家去。你怎么和别人不一样呢?你的耳朵呢?一个怪物……”听着儿子的号啕大哭,他*的心仿佛在流血。“孩子。我们只有接受这个现实。你要坚信,你不比别人差,你和别人一样优秀……”&&&&& 也许是对不幸的补偿,除了那一点缺陷,儿子几乎是完美无。他不仅高大英俊,而且对文学艺术有着常人难以企及的天赋。有一天,父亲终于专程去拜访了一位资深的医学专家。了解这位父亲的痛苦后,这位专家同情地说:“只要有人肯为你儿子捐献出耳朵,而且我能做到看起来天衣无缝。”但谁肯做出这么大的牺牲呢?两年过去了,终于有一天,父亲对儿子说道:“孩子,已经找到了一俱,他愿意为你捐献耳朵。只是他要我们为他保密。”&&&&& 现在,儿子已是一个成熟的男子汉了。对现在的他来说,耳朵缺失已经不再像当年那么重要,但在人生的里程中,那一段曾是怎样的痛彻心肺啊!于是,他对爸爸坚决地说道:“爸爸。我必须要知道是谁为我付出了那么多?我一定要报答他。现在我有这个能力了……”父亲说“孩子,我相信你不能。根据协议,你现在还不能知道。”&&&&& 这一天终于到。也许对儿子来说,那是最黑暗的一天!他和父亲站在母亲的梳妆台旁。父亲温柔地、体贴地揭开了母亲那红褐色、有点白花的、几乎从未理过的厚厚的头发。妈妈,妈妈没有了耳朵……问题:1. 文中"一脸的阳光灿烂"形容什么?& 形容巨大阵痛已经消失,很开心很放松2. 文中"异样的标签"形容什么?& 形容没有耳朵3. 文中对于母亲将耳朵移植给儿子有两处暗示, 请把它找出来。...... && 1' 只是他要我们为他保密; 2' 你现在还不能知道&&&&& ............你会做吗? 是否开始怀疑自己的阅读能力?想要知道答案吗? 您可以回帖,按下"Ctrl+A"查看............原文应是摘自《读者》2005年第9期另有英文版,目前能看到的最早的版本是在2002.02的天涯论坛英文版未标明原作者,但国外的最早记录似乎也是近两年的,不排除出自国人之手现将英文版及译文一并贴上,以供参考 (该文已收录进"疯狂英语故事会"等书)Who gave me the ears?"Can I see my baby?" the happy new mother asked.When the bundle was nestled in her arms and she moved the fold of cloth to look upon his tiny face, she gasped. The doctor turned quickly and looked out the tall hospital window. The baby had been born without ears.Time proved that the baby's hearing was perfect. It was only his appearance that was marred. When he rushed home from school one day and flung himself into his mother's arms, she sighed, knowing that his life was to be a succession of heartbreaks.He blurted out the tragedy. "A boy, a big boy...called me a freak."He grew up, handsome for his misfortune. A favorite with his fellow students, he might have been class president, but for that. He developed a gift, a talent for literature and music."But you might mingle with other young people," his mother reproved him, but felt a kindness in her heart.The boy's father had a session with the family physician... "Could nothing be done?""I believe I could graft on a pair of outer ears, if they could be procured," the doctor decided. Whereupon the search began for a person who would make such a sacrifice for a young man.Two years went by. One day, his father said to the son, "You're going to the hospital, son. Mother and I have someone who will donate the ears you need. But it's a secret."The operation was a brilliant success, and a new person emerged. His talents blossomed into genius, and school and college became a series of triumphs.Later he married and entered the diplomatic service. One day, he asked his father, "Who gave me the ears? Who gave me so much? I could never do enough for him or her.""I do not believe you could," said the father, "but the agreement was that you are not to know...not yet."The years kept their profound secret, but the day did come. One of the darkest days that ever pass through a son. He stood with his father over his mother's casket. Slowly, tenderly, the father stretched forth a hand and raised the thick, reddish brown hair to reveal the mother had no outer ears."Mother said she was glad she never let her hair be cut," his father whispered gently, "and nobody ever thought mother less beautiful, did they?"&&&& 一位刚生产后的母亲说道:“我能看一眼我的孩子么?”&&&& 当母亲把襁褓中的孩子依偎在怀抱中时,她把孩子包裹的的盖头掀开,想去看看小东西的脸蛋,(突然)她一边喘息一边大叫起来。(周围的)医生急忙围了过来,透过医院里那高开窗户的外面看了进来。(另人惊讶的是,)这个婴儿天生就没有耳朵。&&&& 随着孩子一天天的成长,他的听力没有表现出任何问题。只是由于天生的缺陷使他的外表有损而已。有一天,他放学后急忙冲回家里,亲自投入母亲的怀抱里面,妈妈哀叹不已,理解到儿子的人生将有一连串诸如此类的心碎事。&&&& 他突然说出了自己所受的不公遭遇。“一名男生,一个大男孩...,他管我叫怪胎。”&&&& 当儿子长大后,他的不幸逐渐被帅气的外表所掩饰。他成了同学中的开心果,要不是因为他有缺陷,也许孩子本人早会是校主席了。他锻炼了自己的才能,发扬了他文学和艺术方面的天赋。&&& “但是你应该和其他同岁的孩子们一起交流生活啊”母亲微嗔他说,但是她本人心中(对孩子的表现)多了些亲切。&&&&& 孩子的父亲和家庭医生在一次集会上讨论到...“我们不能为他再做些什么吗?”&&&& “如果有人捐献的话,我认为可以移植一双耳朵给他。”家庭医生表示了态度。于是就开始了为自愿捐献给这年轻人一双耳朵的候选人的寻找道路。&&&& 两年过去了。有一天,父亲对他说道“儿子,一会就要去医院了。你妈妈和我找到了那名愿意给你捐献的后选人了。但是这件事要对你保密的。”&&&& 手术过程很成功,儿子看起来完全变了一个人似的。他的能力全面提升,大展其才华;在职校和大学里面都一直都很成功。&&&& 后来他结婚了,去了外交部工作。有一天,他向父亲问道了那个秘密。“是谁给了我这双耳朵?是谁给了我这么多幸福?我一辈子都不可能报道完他(她)?”&&& “我认为现在还不是你报答的时候。”父亲提示他到。“我们之间的约定就是无需你知晓其中由来...现在还不是时候。”&&&& 年复一年,这个重大的秘密一直被掩盖着,直到那一天。对儿子来说,那是他所经历过的最灰暗的一天。他和父亲站在母亲的棺木前。父亲缓慢的、轻柔的向前伸出了手,上撩起母亲那浓密的、红棕色的头发,让孩子(自己)看到了母亲没有外形耳朵的摸样。&&& “你妈妈说过,她很自豪从来没有修剪过头发。”父亲温和地说道。“就算你妈妈没有耳朵,也没有人会觉得她不如以前那般美丽,难道不是么?”
本转帖分类:&&&&
&&上一帖:
下一帖:&&
共有18人发表观点
我投降,我承认我不如小学生:
10(56%)点击发表你的观点
我全做出来啦!我是大学生:
0(0%)点击发表你的观点
我没看到答案:
2(11%)点击发表你的观点
现在的小学生真是太厉害了:
1(6%)点击发表你的观点
同情现在的小学生:
2(11%)点击发表你的观点
出题的老师很BT:
1(6%)点击发表你的观点
打酱油路过...:
2(11%)点击发表你的观点
12-30 11:0412-30 11:1012-30 11:2212-30 11:2612-30 11:3012-30 11:3212-30 11:3412-30 11:3912-30 11:4412-30 11:47
热门转帖:
最新专题:
&2016 开心网

我要回帖

更多关于 美国小学在家上 的文章

随机推荐