whet shopping的中文网页翻译成中文

当前位置: &
e-shopping是什么意思
中文翻译网上购物易购:&&&& E,e (pl. E's, e's ) 1. ...:&&&&n. 买东西。 do one's shopping 买东 ...:&&&&商场:&&&&购物车,购物篮:&&&&购物中心:&&&&大买特买:&&&&购物之行:&&&&购物大街
例句与用法Do choose e - shopping sites of providing well - known or trusted services应选择所提供服务属众所周知或值得信赖的购物网站。 And its own online payment gateway , it provides users with a great variety of infotainment and e - shopping servicesIcare . com . hk ,为用户提供丰富的资讯娱乐及网上购物服务。 Online shopping platform esdsl launched the e - shop initiative in 2002 and now offers a wide variety of products and services的网上商店于年正式推出,提供多元化的产品及服务。 Do check the terms and disclaimers of an e - shopping site before acquiring its service , e . g . check statements for personal privacy在使用购物网站的服务前,应先查阅所列出的条款和卸责声明,例如查阅有关个人私隐的声明。 Which contains specific tips on how to handle e - mails and passwords , use software , surf the net and conduct e - shopping , etc,方便市民获取资讯保安的资讯和最新资料,网站内有处理电邮和密码、使用软件、浏览网站和网上购物等指引。 With the right equipment , dtt can also offer interactive services such as home - banking , e - shopping , internet access and electronic mail若配合适当的仪器,数码地面电视还可提供互动服务,例如家居银行电子购物接驳互联网和收发电子邮件等。 S online shopping business . the remarkable growth in e - shop transactions since its launch demonstrates that users of government services are eager to shop online网上商店自推出以来,交易量录得显著的增长,反映了政府服务的用户对网上购物服务热切的需求。 Such deception cases involved fraudsters using other persons personal details to obtain goods or services via the internet e . g . e - shopping , e - auction , etc这些案件是涉及骗徒利用他人的个人资料作电子贸易活动以骗取财物或服务,例如网上购物、网上拍卖等。 Subscribers in qingdao will be able to enjoy the convenience of connecting their homes to government notices , market information , tariff payment , e - banking and e - shopping services如青岛的有线电视用户,他们便可以得到政府的各项讯息,了解市场上的最新物价,甚至可以缴交水电费用使用电子银行和通行电子购物。 Subscribers in qingdao will be able to enjoy the convenience of connecting their homes to government notices , market information , tariff payment , e - banking and e - shopping services如青岛的有线电视用户,他们便可以得到政府的各项讯息,了解市场上的最新物价,甚至可以缴交水电费用、使用电子银行和通行电子购物。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
e-shopping的中文翻译,e-shopping是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译e-shopping,e-shopping的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedwhet的解释_whet是什么意思_whet在线翻译_在线背单词whet_whet的读音_whet的例句_在线背英语单词_小精灵儿童网站
whet&[(h)wet] vt.磨, 磨快, 使兴奋
 今日热词: - 与, 以, 由于 |
单词搜索:
背单词 whet
单词认知/跟读练习/词义回想/单词回想/字母填空/听写练习/选择练习/默写练习/单词测试(初中高)
单词 whet 网络释义
及物动词 vt.
He whetted his knife on the stone.
他在石上磨刀。
2.刺激,促进;增强(食欲、欲望等)
名词 n. [C]
2.开胃物(如酒等);刺激物单词 whet 其它相关单词解释
n. 磨,磨利之物,开胃物
vt. 磨,磨快,刺激,促进
v. 1> to sharpen by rubbing
  2> to make keen
  3> to excite
The frying bacon whetted my appetite.
  煎咸肉增强了我的食欲。
That first visit to China just whetted her appetite.
  第一次去中国旅游后,她更想去了。
It will whet the appetite.
  这会增强胃口。
whet a knife 磨一把小刀
时态: whetting
同义词:grind, intensify, inspiration, stimulate, edge, abrade, hone, strop, sharpen
反义词:dull, blunt.
单词 whet 其它例句
- The pot sticker whet my appetite.
  锅贴增强了我的食欲。
- whet your appetite/interest
  /增强胃口/兴趣的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:我去购物了 的翻译是:Me shopping 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我去购物了
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I went shopping
I went shopping
Me shopping
I went shopping for a
I went to the shopping
相关内容&aGiving and taking is a shared activity. One or the other should not give or take more than the other, this helps to build trust and good will towards each other. 给和采取是共有的活动。 你或其他不应该给或采取更多比其他,这帮助建立信任和信誉往彼此。 & a卧室是私人空间,卧室的色彩既要符合个人喜好,还要与自己的“幸运色”相一致。每个人都有自己的“幸运色”,所谓“幸运色”,就是以人的出生年月日时推算出来的“用神”(人体最需要的五行)所代表的颜色。如“用神”属木,就应以青色、绿色、翠色为主色调;如“用神”属土,就应以黄色、橙色、咖啡色等为主色调。 The bedroom is the private, the bedroom color already must tally likes personally, but also must with own “the lucky color” consistent.Each people all have own “the lucky color”, so-called “lucky color”, is by when human's date of birth calculated the color which “thinks” (which human body most to n & a利用网络,我们可以快速知道世界各地的新闻 Using the network, we may know world each place fast the news & aInput in heart 输入在心脏 & aThe thief put some cotton in his ears so as not to hear anything. 窃贼在他的耳朵投入了一些棉花至于没听见任何事。 & apress any key to start the script 按所有键开始剧本 & acould you discuss with me 可能您与我谈论 & a朋友和亲爱的 Friend and dear & apeople usually like art and music 人们通常喜欢艺术和音乐 & a你们认识多长时间了? You knew the long time? & agood bye 再见 & a我的家乡是江苏如东,是一个非常美丽的小镇,有美丽的风景和好吃的海鲜,这儿的空气污染很少。我和家人住在一个公寓里,镇上有电影院、青少年活动中心,还有一个美丽的公园。早晨人们喜欢在公园里锻炼身体;我最喜欢的地方是青少年活动中心,因为在那里可以碰到很多朋友。我非常喜欢我的家乡。 My hometown is the Jiangsu Rudong, is an extremely beautiful small town, has the beautiful scenery and the delicious seafood, here air pollution are very few.I and the family member live in an apartment, in the town has the movie theater, the young people activity center, but also some beautiful par & aIn traditional Chinese folk customs, various ornaments bearing kylin images are made and given to children as a talisman that could bring luck and protection. 在繁体中文民间风俗,带有kylin图象的各种各样的装饰品被做并且被给孩子作为可能带来运气和保护的护符。 & a确定泡沫剂加入量,使砌块的容重和抗压强度相协调。 The definite air-foam joins the quantity, causes the artificial brick the bulk specific gravity and the compressive strength coordinates. & a这些药每天两次 These medicines pay two times every day & ahe didn't know what was wrong with his car then ,did he ? 他不知道什么用他的汽车然后是错误的,是? & a你是我不能忘却的梦。 You are the dream which I cannot put behind. & aPanelText PanelText & a再一次鼓励了我,同时我也很感谢她 Again has encouraged me, simultaneously I also very much thank her & a我也不会玩。 I cannot play. & a我也很高兴见到你 I very am also happy see you & aYou are my everlasting promise You are my everlasting promise & a赛琳娜 Match Lin is elegant & a我们已经把教室打扫干净。教室到处都很干净。整齐 We already cleaned the classroom cleanly.The classroom all very is everywhere clean.Neat & aMy this love will not let your wounded 我的这爱不会让您受伤 & aMicke love Micke爱 & a鉴晟 Reflects Sheng & a你没有浪费我的时间,真的,我知道你一直都在努力把我们的生意给做起来,我一直很内疚我能为你做些什么的 You have not wasted my time, really, I knew you continuously all in diligently for are ours business, my continuously very compunction I can make any for you & arelation for love 联系为爱 & aWang. Max 21220
night shift Wang。 最大21220 夜班 & a我不喜欢跟屁虫,什么都学我 I do not like with the fart insect, anything studies me & a你能给我她的QQ吗? You can give me her QQ? & a语文第2 Language 2nd & aThey'er used for seing in the dark 为seing使用的They'er在黑暗 & a一个女人喜欢你的话,她不管父母怎么样,她都会主动找你,支持你,而不是沉默 A woman likes your speech, no matter she the parents how, she can look for you on own initiative, supports you, but is not the silence & a请确认一下你明天晚上的预定有变化吗? Please confirm you evening predetermined will have the change tomorrow? & a我们每天通常从早饭开始。 We every day usually from breakfast start. & a有名的古筝名曲 Famous zheng classic & ahow about excel 怎么样擅长 & ai begin to
studied 当我学习了,我开始学会英语 & aAramid fiber Aramid纤维 & a我应经习惯我的变化 I should pass through am familiar with my change & a三十九 39 & a我打算好下个暑假要去学习计算机 I planned under a summer vacation needs to study the computer & a美国男孩 American boys & a乐行者 Happy traveler & a我一直在你身边 I continuously side you & aThe school year is divided into two semesters,the first or which is September through December,and the second January through May. We have a LONG summer vacation! We start school at 7:50 am and we finish at 3 pm 学年被划分成二个学期,或是9月通过12月和1月二日通过5月的一个。 我们有一次长的暑假! 我们建立学校在7:50上午,并且我们完成下午3点 & a我通常一周看两次英语书。 My usual week reads two English books. & a我在操作 I am operating & ascoop with sand on the fire 瓢与沙子在火 & aYour kiss mark has disappeared? 您的亲吻标记消失了? & athere is a lot of laundry to do 有要做的很多洗衣店 & a我去购物了 I went to the shopping &shopping mall的中文意思
沪江词库精选shopping mall是什么意思、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义:名词大型购物中心;商品步行街
同义词:,,,,。
The shopping mall, prosperous in business and convenient for shopping
商业步行街,市面繁荣,购买方便。
Ppedestrian precinct(或street);pedestrian zed(或vehicle-free)street
The back-up facilities of Popular Science Shopping Mall, adhoc exhibition hall, multi-functional hall and bank, etc.
科普商场,临展馆,多功能厅等配套设施。
Is there a shopping mall in the vicinity?
这附近有没有购物中心?
The shopping mall, prosperous in business and convenient for shopping.
商业步行街,市面繁荣,购买方便。
Scores of shoppers entered the shopping mall.
几十个购物者进入购物中心。
shopping mall area, closed to traffic and usu covered,where there are many shops
(禁行车辆的)商业网点(通常有篷顶).
Two major stores anchor each end of the shopping mall.
两个主要商场位于商城两端
It's less than five minutes' walk to a shopping mall.
走路不到五分钟就有成片的商店。
The malls of the future will be like small cities where you can shop ,eat , see a film and even dance
未来的购物中心就像一个个小商城,你可以在其中采购、就餐、看电影甚至跳舞。
mercantile establishment consisting of a carefully landscaped complex of shops representing l usually includes restaurants and a con a modern version of the traditional marketplace
冰川碎石带,污积带
狄利克雷变换
2016shopping mall是什么意思由沪江网提供。

我要回帖

更多关于 whet appetite 的文章

随机推荐