阅读短文,数学帮帮忙在线阅读填一下空。

阅读下面短文,根据所读内容,完成文章后的表格。注意:每个空格只填1个单词。 Hollywood is a shiny, bright place. It is the movie capital of the world. And it is also one of the tourist destinations (目的地) in America. In 1911 the small, peaceful village of Hollywood in California was voted to become part of Los Angeles (洛杉矶). Today, over 100 years later, this village has grown into the home of one of the most well-known industries in the world — the American film industry. With this growth came many well-known symbols. There is the famous Hollywood sign which stands above the hills of the town. The first sign was built in 1923. Then there is the Hollywood Hall of Fame (名人堂), where great actresses, actors and directors leave their footprints or handprints. Norma Talmadge was the first actress to do this in 1927. But the most famous of all is the Oscar Academy Awards. Every spring, a large number of actresses, actors and directors wait excitedly and nervously to find out if they have won an “Oscar”. This year was the 85th Oscar Academy Awards. It was held on February 25 in Los Angeles. Ang Lee, a Chinese director, won the Award for Best Director again. It was the second time he had won the Award. Nowadays it is the home of films, and thousands of hopeful young actresses, actors, writers and directors still come to “the Dream Factory” every year. But not all Hollywood dreams have been happy ones — as one actress, who later died tragically (悲惨地),? said, “Hollywood is a place where they will pay you 500 dollars for a kiss, and 50 cents for your soul (灵魂).” HollywoodA brief (简要) introduction to Hollywood※ It’s the home of the film . ※ It’s a famous tourist destination in . ※ It used to be a .of Hollywood※ The Hollywood sign that stands the hills of the town ※ The Hollywood Hall of Fame ※ The Oscar Academy Details of the Oscar Academy Awards※ Actresses, actors and directors wait excitedly and before it starts. ※ Ang Lee has won the Oscar for Best Director .The Dream Factory※ It thousands of young actresses, actors, directors and writers every year. ※ Some Hollywood dreams have been ones. One actress even died tragically.2016届江苏南京钟英中学初三上迎新年综合能力大比拼英语试卷(带解析) 答案这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~初中英语 |
阅读下面短文,将所给的五个句子填入空白处,是短文意思完整正确.(计5分)Now satellites are helping to forecast(预报) t
 试题类型:
完形填空题
 试题难度:
 试题内容:
阅读下面短文,将所给的五个句子填入空白处,是短文意思完整正确.(计5分)Now satellites are helping to forecast(预报) the weather . 小题1:______The satellites take pictures of the atmosphere(大气),because this is where the weather forms(形成). 小题2:______So the scientists there can see the weather of any part of the world and tell how the weather will change.Today, nearly five hundred weather stations in sixty countries can receive satellite pictures. When they receive the new pictures ,they compare(比较) them with the earlier ones . 小题3:_______This may mean that the weather forecast, 小题4:_______So the weather satellites are of a great help to the scientists at the station. 小题5:________Now they can make good forecasts for 3 or 5 days .Soon perhaps, be
able to forecast the weather for a week or more ahead(提前).
A.In the past they could forecast the weather for about 24 or 48 hours earlier.
B.They send these pictures to the weather station .
C.they can tell people about it .
D.They are in space , and they can reach any part of the world .
E. Perhaps they may find that the clouds have changed during the last few hours.
试题答案:
小题1:D小题2:B小题3:E小题4:C小题5:A
试题解析 :
试题分析:现在卫星正在帮助人们预测天气。卫星给大气层拍照,因为这是天气形成的地方。这样在气象站的科学家就可以看到世界任何地点的天气和告诉人们天气将如何变化。今天,在 60 个国家的近500个气象站可以接收卫星图片。当他们收到新的图片时,他们会比较之前的那些图片。这就是天气预报,现在他们能很好地预测未来 3 或 5 天的天气状况。而过去他们可以预测约 24 或 48 小时的天气。 小题1: 考查上下文的理解能力。上文的意思是:现在卫星正在帮助人们预测天气。所以这里应该说原因:他们在空中,可以到达世界上任何一个地方。故选D前后相符。小题2:考查上下文的理解能力。上文的意思是:卫星给大气层拍照,因为这是天气形成的地方。下文说:这样在那儿的科学家就可以看到世界任何地点的天气和告诉人们天气将如何变化。所以这里应该说:它们将这些照片发送到气象站。故选B前后相符。 小题3:考查上下文的理解能力。上文的意思是:当他们收到新的卫星图片时,他们会比较之前的那些图片。所以这里应该是:也许他们可能会发现在过去的几小时里云层变化了。故选E前后相符。 小题4:考查上下文的理解能力。上文的意思是:这可能就意味着天气预报,。所以这里应该是:他们可以告诉人们云层的变化。故选C前后相符。小题5:考查上下文的理解能力。最后一段的意思是第一句话:所以气象卫星对于在气象站的科学家有很大的帮助。后面说:现在他们能很好地预测未来 3 或 5 天的天气状况。所以这里说:过去他们只可以预测约 24 或 48 小时的天气。故选A前后对比。
试题分析:现在卫星正在帮助人们预测天气。卫星给大气层拍照,因为这是天气形成的地方。这样在气象站的科学家就可以看到世界任何地点的天气和告诉人们天气将如何变化。今天,在 60 个国家的近500个气象站可以接收卫星图片。当他们收到新的图片时,他们会比较之前的那些图片。这就是天气预报,现在他们能很好地预测未来 3 或 5 天的天气状况。而过去他们可以预测约 24 或 48 小时的天气。 小题1: 考查上下文的理解能力。上文的意思是:现在卫星正在帮助人们预测天气。所以这里应该说原因:他们在空中,可以到达世界上任何一个地方。故选D前后相符。小题2:考查上下文的理解能力。上文的意思是:卫星给大气层拍照,因为这是天气形成的地方。下文说:这样在那儿的科学家就可以看到世界任何地点的天气和告诉人们天气将如何变化。所以这里应该说:它们将这些照片发送到气象站。故选B前后相符。 小题3:考查上下文的理解能力。上文的意思是:当他们收到新的卫星图片时,他们会比较之前的那些图片。所以这里应该是:也许他们可能会发现在过去的几小时里云层变化了。故选E前后相符。 小题4:考查上下文的理解能力。上文的意思是:这可能就意味着天气预报,。所以这里应该是:他们可以告诉人们云层的变化。故选C前后相符。小题5:考查上下文的理解能力。最后一段的意思是第一句话:所以气象卫星对于在气象站的科学家有很大的帮助。后面说:现在他们能很好地预测未来 3 或 5 天的天气状况。所以这里说:过去他们只可以预测约 24 或 48 小时的天气。故选A前后对比。
更多与文本相关内容,请查看 【
】 栏目    
------分隔线----------------------------
------分隔线----------------------------
下一篇:没有了
相关阅读:答案:解析:
  1.time
  2.housework
  3.home/back
  4.table
  5.put
  6.cup
  7.wrong
  8.four
  9.empty
  10.surprise
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年广东省九年级模拟考试英语卷
题型:其他题
看图短文填空 (本大题共10小题,每小题1.5分,共15分)
阅读下面短文,并借助上下和插图补充所缺信息。每个空格只能填一个形式正确、与短文内容意思相符的单词。&
In Xinjiang, most
people knew the stories of Avantis (阿凡提). Avantis was a very clever man. People liked him because he not
only spoke for the 1. ________ &but also was always ready to help them.
One day Avantis 2. ________ two men arguing
with each other. A lot of peple stood around them. One of the two men was the
owner of the eating house in the town and the 3. ________ was a young man. The
young man just 4. ________ by the eating house. The owner of the eating house
told the young man to 5. ________ him money. The young man explained that he
hadn’t taken anything from the eating house., 6. ________ the owner said that
the young man had taken the 7. ________ of the nice food from the eating house,
and he must pay for it. So Avantis went up to the owner and said, “I’ll pay you
the money. ” Avantis 8. ________ out some 9. ________ from his pocket and put
them into his own bag. He shook his bag, and people heard the 10. ________ of
the coins. Then Avantis said to the owner, “I have paid you the money. ”
看图短文填空 (本大题共10小题,每小题1.5分,共15分)阅读下面短文,并借助上下和插图补充所缺信息。每个空格只能填一个形式正确、与短文内容意思相符的单词。&In Xinjiang, most people knew the stories of Avantis (阿凡提). Avantis was a very clever man. People liked him because he not only spoke for the 1. ________ &but also was always ready to help them.One day Avantis 2. ________ two men arguing with each other. A lot of peple stood around them. One of the two men was the owner of the eating house in the town and the 3. ________ was a young man. The young man just 4. ________ by the eating house. The owner of the eating house told the young man to 5. ________ him money. The young man explained that he hadn’t taken anything from the eating house., 6. ________ the owner said that the young man had taken the 7. ________ of the nice food from the eating house, and he must pay for it. So Avantis went up to the owner and said, “I’ll pay you the money. ” Avantis 8. ________ out some 9. ________ from his pocket and put them into his own bag. He shook his bag, and people heard the 10. ________ of the coins. Then Avantis said to the owner, “I have paid you the money. ”
来源:学年广东省汕头市九年级上学期第一阶段考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
看图短文填空(本题共10小题,每小题2分,共20分)
阅读下面的短文,并借助上下文和插图补充所缺信息。每个空只能填写一个意义相符、形式正确的单词。并将答案填写在答题卡相应题目的答题位置上。
I have a friend called Kate. She is 1.&&&&&&&&&&&&fourteen-year-old
girl. Her family comes from Canada. They all 2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&English.
Today Kate asked me to her birthday party. I was happy because she often helps
me 3.&&&&&&&&&&&my
English. I hope to give her a big surprise. But I didn’t know 4.&&&&&&&&to
bring for her. My mother knew Kate liked dumplings,5. &&&&&&&&&my
mother and I made some 6. &&&&&&&&&for
her. Kate’s friends were in the room when I 7.&&&&&&&&&&&there.
She told me she liked the dumplings very 8.&&&&&&&&&&.
The party started at five and we all said “Happy birthday!” to her. We played
games and danced to the music. She asked us to talk in English. Some of them
told some jokes. We had a 9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&time
and learned a lot, 10.&&&&&&&&&&.
来源:专项题
题型:填空题
看图短文填空。 &阅读下面短文,并借助上下文和插图补充所缺信息。每个空只能填写一个形式正确、意义相符的单词。&&&& Tom was a poor boy. He made a living by cleaning leather (皮革)&&&&1&& &for others in the street. Tom wasalso a&&&&2&& &boy. One day, a rich man&&&&3&& &Miser appeared in front of Tom. &&&& He watched his&&&&4&& &shoes for a while, and then, looked at Tom. Tom knew this kind of people well. They loved money but hated to spend it.&&&&& Tom said, "Let me&&&&5&& &your shoes, sir. Only two pence (便士), sir"&&&& &Miser shook his head and walked away. &&&& Tom thought for a second and then called out, "I'd like to clean it for nothing." This time Miser agreed. And soon one of his shoes was shining brightly. &&&& When the rich man put his other shoe on the stool (凳子), Tom said he wouldn't clean it for him&&&&6&& &he waspaid two pence for his work. Miser was very&&&&7&& . He refused to pay anything and went away. &&&& But to his&&&&8&&& , the well cleaned shoe was so bright that it made the other one look even dirtier. Miser looked round. People in the street were&&&&9&& &at him. &&&& Finally the rich man&&&&10&& &and gave Tom two pence. In a very short time his two shoes shone brightly. 1.____2.____3.____4_____5.____6.____7.____8.____9.____10.____
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 船底鱼阅读短文答案 的文章

随机推荐