英语面试问题和回答回答问题,文章待发

看文章回答问题 英语 Edison had a quick mind about inventions,but not always about other things.One day he received a notice.It said that he must pay some money to the government(政府) by the next day.If he was late,he would have to pay still more money.Edison went to the city office,many people were waiting there in line to pay.While he was waiting,his mind was busy with ideas about a new invention.When he arrived at the little window,the man in it said to Edison,“ Young man,what’s your name?”Edison looked at the man,surprised.“ I…I…I don’t know,” he said.“ Then I can’t help you,” the man said,and told him to leave.Other people paid the man.Edison stood there and tried to remember his name.The day ended ,and he knew he would have to pay more money.In the street,he met a friend.He had to ask the friend what his name was.1.What did Edison do while he was waiting?2.What happened to him when he arrived at the little window?
1,He was still thinking about the new invention.2,He forgot his name,so he wasn't able to pay.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1While he was waiting, his mind was busy with ideas about a new invention. 2 a man in it said to Edison and told him to leave.
扫描下载二维码八下书面表达2
答案待发_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
八下书面表达2
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢关注今日:8 | 主题:514799
微信扫一扫
扫一扫,下载丁香园 App
即送15丁当
【求助】英文文章待评估润色发表
页码直达:
目前手头第一篇基本完成的英文文章(关于动脉粥样硬化),想发表2分以内的期刊,有何推荐?如想评估发表,不知哪家公司靠谱?希望各位大神赐教,谢谢!
不知道邀请谁?试试他们
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
丁香园准中级站友
yatsenbear2004 目前手头第一篇基本完成的英文文章(关于动脉粥样硬化),想发表2分以内的期刊,有何推荐?如想评估发表, ...推荐
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
沭阳检验医师 edited on
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
有兴趣,私信
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
yatsenbear2004 目前手头第一篇基本完成的英文文章(关于动脉粥样硬化),想发表2分以内的期刊,有何推荐?如想评估发表,不知哪家公司靠谱?希望各位大神赐教,谢谢! 个人认为 美捷登 不错
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
yatsenbear2004 目前手头第一篇基本完成的英文文章(关于动脉粥样硬化),想发表2分以内的期刊,有何推荐?如想评估发表,不知哪家公司靠谱?希望各位大神赐教,谢谢!推荐自己多改几遍,同时拿给老板或者相关的老师修改!
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
关于丁香园英语论文常用词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语论文常用词
上传于||暂无简介
你可能喜欢初二英语文章快速求解 !题目待会发不在一面&