英语请帮忙报价 英语第一大题B部分

英语帮忙,第五大题B_百度知道10道英语选择题100积分 正确率要高,捣乱的不要来!第一大题:Use of English(5道小题,1、A:Would you come to our party,please?B:_________________________A、I’m afraid I can.B、I’d like to,but I’ve already had plans for tonight.C、Thank you for asking me,but I will come.D、I wish I could,but I’ve brought you a lot of trouble.2、A:Could you please turn down the music?Iˊm preparing for tomorrowˊs exam.B:________ A、Itˊs none of your business.B、What are you doing?C、Sure.Sorry to disturb you.D、No,I donˊt think so.3、A:Is ________ here?B:No,Bob is absent.(3分)A、anybodyB、somebodyC、everybodyD、nobody 4、A:I suggest you work harder on English.B:_____________A、You are clever.B、It’s easier said than done.C、I’m afraid not.D、I don’t agree with you.5、A:Sorry,I have kept you waiting.B:________________.A、I donˊt careB、Iˊm sad C、No,not at allD、Thatˊs all right 第二大题:Vocabulary and Structure(5道小题,1、The red rose is her ________.(3分)A、favor B、favorite C、like D、best2、The little girl was so frightened that she just wouldn’t ________ her grip on my arm.(3分)A、loosen B、remove C、relieve D、dismiss3、If the whole program ____ beforehand,a great deal of time and money would have been lost.(3分)A、was not planned B、were not plannedC、would not be planned D、had not been planned4、Mary wanted to avoid running down a dog but ran ______ a big tree by the roadside.(3分)A、intoB、onC、overD、up5、We will leave very early for the airport tomorrow morning,so you had better _______ and arrange a taxi.(3分)A、call forB、call inC、call upD、call on 瞎回复的滚!....
挖坟TA0180
bccbdbabac说实话,第一大题的4与第二大题的5,不是很确定.一4中,A说“我建议你在英语上多下功夫”,B,我选的回答是说总比做容易.二5中,我们明天很早出发去机场,所以你最好打电话预定出租车.希望对你有帮助.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
第一大题:Use of English(5道小题,共15分)1、A: Would you come to our party, please?B:_________________________A、I’m afraid I can.B、I’d like to, but I’ve already had plans for tonight.C、Thank y...
扫描下载二维码七年级英语第一学期期末试题(含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级英语第一学期期末试题(含答案)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢