to li ta 英语律动liberry何意

Liberry碰珠,门吸商品大图
请注意:本图片来自广州精稳五金有限公司提供的Liberry碰珠,门吸产品,图片仅供参考,Liberry碰珠,门吸产品会因为批次的不同可能与本图片不一致,请以收到的实物为准。
相关商品推荐
& 10.00/个
& 0.96/个
& 46.00/箱
& 120.00/箱
& 5.00/套
& 13.90/件
& 62.00/条
& 270.00/套
& 65.00/副
门碰相关推荐
您在慧聪网上采购商品属于商业贸易行为。以上所展示的信息由卖家自行提供,内容的真实性、准确性和合法性由发布卖家负责,请意识到互联网交易中的风险是客观存在的。推荐使用,保障您的交易安全!
所在地区:广东省&广州市
咨询商家:钟培芬
查看联系方式
让慧聪网撮合专家为您解决采购难题
您采购的产品:
请输入采购产品
您的手机号码:
请输入手机号码
*采购产品:
请输入采购产品
*采购数量:
请输入采购数量
*采购截止日期:
请输入正确的手机号码
请输入验证码
*短信验证码:
<input id="valid_Code1" maxlength="6" placeholder="请输入验证码" name="VALIDCODE" class="codeInput" onkeyup="this.value=this.value.replace(/\D/g,'')" onkeypress="if(event.keyCode
57) event.returnValue =" type="text">
免费获取验证码
为了安全,请输入验证码,我们将优先处理您的需求!
请输入验证码
发送成功!
慧聪已收到您的需求,我们会尽快通知卖家联系您,同时会派出采购专员1对1为您提供服务,请您耐心等待!
电话:020- &&
联系人:钟培芬&销售部业务员
公司名称:广州精稳五金有限公司
请输入正确的手机号码
请输入验证码
*短信验证码:
免费获取验证码
为了安全,请输入验证码,我们将优先处理您的需求!
请输入验证码
材料材质:
适用范围:
优质商品推荐英文名选择
英文名读音
阿什普朗特
使用 纯洁英文名的人:
常用英文名:
[t&#601;'bai&#601;s]
['t&#601;ubin]
['t&#601;ubi]
希伯来语或英语
[t&#596;d]
[t&#596;d]
中世纪英语
[vik't&#596;:ri&#601;]维多利亚
['vi:d&#601;]维达
['vai&#601;l&#601;]维奥拉
['vai&#601;lit]瓦奥莱特
[v&#601;(:)'d&#658;inj&#601;]弗吉尼亚
['vivi&#601;n]维维恩
['w&#596;nd&#601;]旺达
['wendi]温迪
[.wil&#601;'mi:n&#601;]威廉敏娜
['wilm&#601;]威尔玛
[&#643;&#596;:n]肖恩
[si:'b&#230;stj&#601;n]塞巴斯蒂安
['sel&#601;z]塞勒斯
[se&#952;]塞思
['su:&#601;l]休厄尔
['sekst&#601;n]塞克斯顿
['si:m&#596;:]西摩尔
[&#643;ein]沙恩
['&#643;&#230;n&#601;n]香农
[&#643;&#596;:]肖
星座英文名英语美文欣赏
我的图书馆
英语美文欣赏
The New Year, new beginning
Three......Two......A..."As the Time Square countdown is getting closer and closer to 0, my heart also follow more excited. Bell is ringing, the cheers of the people was deafening, I know, the New Year, has come!Ah, New Year, I again long one year old, that means I will study harder, more sensible, more mature...In the New Year, I want to study even harder.A few years ago a learning is often absent-minded ,I often a learning is in the clouds, often absent-minded, also didn't have to learn to learn, play didn't play well, still waste the time.Lu a little bit a words: "waste of our time is tantamount to suicide, waste other people's time is tantamount to murder for money!" In the New Year, I want to make good use of time, make good use of energy, in the limited time to get more harvest!To the next level!The New Year comes, I will more reasonable.Once I am very lazy, even simple household chores are not willing to do.Now think of, is so not sensible, grandma and dad's been a long day, in order to who?Not just to me, for the sake of the family? Don't I should be for them to share some housework?Do what live, perhaps is the greatest comfort to them! In the New Year, I still have to be more mature.Previously, I will be with the grandma and dad, not obedient, I think that the more hurt their heart!Not just listen to your parents, teachers, elders is the medicine of the helped me grow up.I might not be to hear some words, but "good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth"!The old a year later, I again long one year old.I want to, I not only want to let age, let heart "grow up".Some people are not age is too small, but the mind refused to grow up.A New Year is a new beginning, a new starting point must be a new feeling.I've been standing in the new starting point, even with the suantiankula, all kinds of taste, but must be a happy ending, let us towards the end, feeling that the New Year!
“三……二……一……”随着时代广场的倒计时离0点越来越近,我的心也跟着越发激动了。钟被敲响,沸腾的欢呼声震耳欲聋,我知道,新的一年,已经来到了!
啊,新的一年来了,我又长了一岁,这说明我要更努力了,更懂事了,更成熟了……
在新的一年里,我要更加努力的学习。小时候,常常一学习就心不在焉,经常走神,弄得学也没学好,玩也没玩好,还浪费了时间。鲁迅有一句话:“浪费自己的时间就等于是自杀,浪费别人的时间就等于是图财害命!”在新的一年里,我要利用好时间,利用好精力,在有限的时间里得到更多的收获!更上一层楼!
新的一年来到,我还要更加懂事。曾经的我非常懒惰,即使是简单的家务都不愿意去做。现在想想,实在是太不懂事了,奶奶,爸爸忙了一整天,为的是谁?不就是为了我,为了这个家吗?难道我不应该为为奶奶,爸爸分担些家务吗?干些力所能及的活,也许就是对她们最大的安慰!
在这新的一年,我还有要更加成熟。以前,我还会和她们对着干,不听话,我想这该多伤她们的心啊!不单单是要听父母的话,老师的话,长辈的话,那都是帮助我成长的良药。有些话我可能不太爱听,但是“良药苦口利于病”啊!
旧的一年过去了,我又长了一岁。我想,我不仅要让年龄增长,还要让心灵“长大”。有些人不是年龄太小,而是心灵拒绝成长。新的一年就是新的起点,新的起点上一定会有新的感觉。我已经站到了这个崭新的起点上,即使有酸甜苦辣,各种滋味,但结果一定是幸福的,让我们奔向终点,感受这新的一年!
Christmas Is Coming
I like Christmas, it is just like our Spring Festival.
Maybe the Spring Festival is much more important and interesting than Christmas, but I like Christmas Day better. Because we can spend time with our friends and classmates during Christmas. When it is snowy, Christmas becomes much more lovely, just like in fairytales. I can imagine I am in a fairytale, the girl who sold the matches is my friend, the ugly duck becoming more and more beautiful and so on. What a beautiful place! So we can also call Christmas “Snowy Lovely Day.”
On Christmas Day, shops are red and green. There are so many Christmas cards, Christmas hats, Christmas dolls and many colourful things. So shops look very beautiful. We can give a card or a doll to our friends and say “Merry Christmas.” By the way, I think studying can also become much more interesting.
Christmas is coming, it also means a new year will come. Let’s study harder to welcome the new year!
我的未来计划 My Future Plan
I always dream of becoming a teacher, because teaching is the most glorious project in the world. Nothing is more important than education to a nation. I'm honored to devote myself to education.
我一直梦想成为一名教师,因为教师是世界上最光荣的职业。对于一个国家来说没有什么比教育更重要。我很荣幸能为教育献身。
As far as I know, a teacher can be described as a candle. He's very kind- He's
He's diligent and hardworking. He has the willingness to help others, so people always speak highly of teachers.
据我所知,老师被喻为蜡烛。他是非常的善良和慷慨的;他是明智和聪明的;他是勤奋和努力的。他乐于助人,所以人们都高度赞扬教师。
If I could be a teacher, I would be very honorable. After all, my major is English Education. I must take up this career. Now my dream comes true, so I will work harder and harder. I believe I can make it.
如果我能成为一名老师,我会感到很光荣。毕竟,我的专业是英语教育。我必须要从事这个职业。现在我的梦想成真了,所以我会更加努力地工作。我相信我可以做得到。
关于夏天的1:
My Lost Summer
Summer is a playful season,
Children swim in the cool lake,
Legs up and down look like flying fishes
---but I have lost it.
Summer is a free season,
Wind goes through leaves without flower,
Rainbow links the west and the east heaven
---but I have lost it.
Summer is a dreamy season,
Huge white butterfly appears in Fairland,
Dancers write mystically puzzle for ever
---but I have lost it.
Occasionally I run across the strange echo,
My adventure seems an encore for the other.
High ideal is changed to temporary chance,
The sloping needs pillar to mainstay.
Absolutely what I can do is to hope
A miracle to say good-bye to this site.
the smell of summer:
the wind flows beside my feet
and makes me yearn for the smell of summer
I love your smile seriously
the leaves are falling when autumn comes
nobody can know my sadness
without you I think there is nothing left with me
the wind goes into my clothes
my bag is filled with loneliness
I love your smell so seriously
It makes me troublesome with missing you
I thought that you have known the smell of summer
I never forget the smell
Please give me the most clearest signal
Then I will go away without disturbing you
It is more usefull of holding you
I never forget your goodness
the mat was wet with my tears and I suffered from the
loneliness of night
you are in the castle while I am living in the cachot
My mother& and fatherMy mother and father are funny. They are my dear friends. My mother is not tall, not short but slim. She has a round face, two big eyes, a small nose and small mouth.
She often wears a shirt, a coat, a pair of trousers and boots. She’s beautiful. She is forty-three years old, but she looks so young!And her finger is long and thin. She often uses finger to tooth my ears, wow! Collected
My father is strong, he is tall and handsome. He is my hero. He has a round face, big eyes, a big nose and a big mouth. He’s tummy little fat. He likes wearing a T-shirt a pair sport shoes.
I love my mother and father. I love my family!
高考英语满分作文10篇
在高考中,虽然英语作文占英语科目的总分并不是很大,但是想要取得好成绩的话,写好作文也是至关重要的。
然而想要写一篇好的作文并非易事,因此,小编给大家收集了10篇2013年高考英语满分作文,从中找出别人的优点和自己的不足,并以此提高自己的写作水平。
第一篇:2013年上海高考英语满分作文
上海博物馆拟举办一次名画展,现就展出场所(博物馆还是社区图书馆)征集公众意见,假设你是王敏,给上海博物馆写一封信表达你的想法。你的信必须满足以下要求:
1、简述你写信的目的及你对场所的选择;
2、说明你的理由(从便利性,专业性等方面对这两个场所进行对比)。
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I've just learned that Shanghai Museum will hold a famous painting exhibition and you're responsible for collecting public suggestions about the best location to hold it. I'm writing this letter to share with you my opinions. As far as I'm concerned, it is more reasonable to hold thepainting exhibition in Shanghai Museum than in community libraries. My reasons are as follows.
On the one hand, it is more convenient for people to reach Shanghai Museum, located in the center of the city. Visitors can go there by subway,by bus and so on. What's more, Shanghai Museum is much more extensive than community libraries, providing visitors with a more comfortable environmentto appreciate the famous paintings.
On the other hand, Shanghai Museum, a well-known and distinguished museum both at home and abroad, is more professional in holding paintingexhibitions. What's of great significance is that not only does it provide advanced facilities and high-tech monitors but also offers professional security guards to protect those famous paintings from being damaged or stolen in the process of exhibition.
Consequently, I strongly propose that the painting exhibition is to be held in the Shanghai Museum.
Yours,Wang Min
第二篇:2013年山东高考英语满分作文
假设你是新华中学的学生李华,你的美国朋友Tom一周前给你发电子邮件,询问你暑假里的打算,但你因准备期末考试未能及时回复。请根据以下要点给他回邮件:
1、未及时回复的原因;
2、你假期的打算(如做兼职、旅行、做志愿者等)。
注意:1、次数:120~150;
2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
How are you doing? You asked me in your last letter about my plan for the coming summer vacation. I am sorry that I didn't reply without delay.
How I wish I would read and reply your email as soon as I received it. However, I was busy preparing for my final exam at that time, which is vital for me. As a result, I had no choice but to completely focus on my study. I believe that if you were me, you would make the same choice.
By the way, I have a busy schedule for my summer vacation. First and foremost, I would do a part time job, so that my interpersonal skills would be improved. Additionally, I will take a short trip to Beijing to take a summer course in the New Oriental School. Last but not least, maybe I will work as a volunteer for the school as a teaching assistant.
These are my plan for the summer vacation. What's yours? I am looking forward to your earliest reply.
第三篇:2013年辽宁省高考英语满分作文
—个英文网站面向中学生征稿请你写一篇英语稿件,介绍“中秋节”及这个节日里的主要活动。
1、写作要点:它是中国的传统节日之一;
2、家人团聚;
3、赏月、吃月饼;
4、还有旅游、访友等其他活动。
注意:1、词数100左右;
2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
3、开头语已为你写好,不计人总词数。
参考词汇:中秋节the Mid-Autumn Festival农历lunar calendar
赏月enjoy the fullmoon月饼moon cake
The Mid-Autumn Festival
The Mid-Autumn Festival falls on the 15th of the eighth month of our Chinese lunar calendar. As one of the traditional Chinese festivals, it has been enjoying great popularity in our country. Usually, no matter how far away or how busy we are, we will try to come home for the celebration. The moon that night looks the brightest in the whole lunar month. What we love most is the time we enjoy the full moon together. With the beautiful moon up in the sky, we sit together and eat moon cakes and fruit, sharing our stories. In addition to these traditional activities, we have a wider range of choices such as travelling and visiting our relatives or friends.
第四篇:2013年四川省高考英语满分作文
某中学生英文报近期开辟专栏,讨论学习习惯问题,请你结合自身学习实际,按一下提示,用英文为该专栏写一篇稿件。
1、说明学习习惯与学习效果之间的关系;
2、介绍一种好的学习习惯并提出养成该习惯的建议;
3、描述自己在学习习惯方面存在的某个问题并给出改进措施
1、词数120左右,开头语已为你写好
2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯
3、文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称
It's useful and necessary to discuss learning habits.
It's useful and necessary to discuss learning habits. As we all know, good learning habits can make your study go to succeed. As a student, we should pay more attentions to our habits which we develop in our study.
I'm sure “repeat” is a best habit. Do you develop the habit? If we want to improve our study, we should repeat what the teachers taught us again and again, and then we can understand or remember the knowledge which the teachers demand us to master. How to develop the habit? the first step, set a timetable, and stick to carry out the plan, don't stop.
When I do my homework, I often make mistakes with carelessness, how to overcome the shortage? I think I should think about it over and over as long as I do my homework. And then I do it little by little. Maybe in this way I can correct my mistakes.
第五篇:2013年安徽省高考英语满分作文
假设你校英语社团举办以“讲求文明,从我做起”为主题的征文活动,请你以“On the Way to School”为题,写一篇英语。
内容主要包括:1、遵守交通法规;2、注意举止文明。
注意:1、词数120左右;
2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
3、短文中不能出现与本人相关的信息;
4、短文的题目已为你拟好,不计入总词数。
These days, breaking traffic rules and littering are not uncommon, causing serious harm to life and the environment. Changing this situation requires considerable effort on the part of everyone. As for me, it should start on the way to school.(&)
I will keep traffic rules in mind all the way. If I ride a bicycle, I'll always keep to the right and never cross a road until the traffic light turns green. If I walk, I'll never forget to use the pedestrian crossing. Meanwhile, I'll regard it as my duty to help keep our environment clean and healthy. Not only will I keep from littering and spitting anywhere, I will also help clean up the roadside litter whenever possible. I hope my behavior will make a difference.
第六篇:2013年湖南省高考英语满分作文
通过英语作文讲述一次关于他人或者是自己的经历,主要是需要考生把给出的关键词,镶嵌进去,match winner loser result。
Last week, a football match was held between we Class One and Class Two.
The players from both sides are all excellent basketball players, so the match went on fiercely at first. At last the result is: the winner is Cass Two, and we were the loser.
We didn't win the match, but we didn't lose heart. One the one hand, we think that friendship comes first, and match comes second. On the other hand, since we all tried our best, we had no regret. In our life we may meet many failures, as long as we try our best, there's no need feeling regret for these failures. What' more, we should analyze the reasons of failure to get success for the next time.
In a word, success is important, so is failure, because it's the mother of success.
第七篇:2013年福建省高考英语满分作文
如今孩子的成长以及教育问题是社会议论纷纷的话题,2013福建高考英语作文题目就以这个话题,配有一副漫画图。对父母包揽一切,孩子过度依赖父母的现象进行评析。看到了这样的漫画,你想到的什么呢?为同学们提供一篇范文,看看都是从哪几方面谈论,有什么地方是值得我们学习的呢?
内容要求:1、描述漫画内容;2、分析漫画所揭示的问题;3、提出你的看法。
注意:1、短文开头已给出,不计入总词数;
2、词数120左右;
3、考生可适当发挥,使内容充实、连贯;
4、文中不能出现考生的具体信息。参考词汇:pave the way
From the picture, we can see a family of three walking on a long red carpet. One possible version:
From the picture we can see a family of three walking on a long red carpet.The son , well dressed, waves proudly in the middle while the father behind bends forward to hold the jacket and the mother in front rolls out the carpet, sweating.
It shows a common phenomenon nowadays that children are the focus of families, shouldering the hope of their parents. Parents arrange everything for their children and spare no effort to pave the way for their success. As a consequence, children become so reliant on their parents that they have no independent thought or creative ideas.
Such a situation is of great concern. In my opinion, overprotection and too much care are extremely bad for children's development. Instead of doing everything for them, parents should encourage their children to overcome difficulties and inspire them to develop by themselves. Only in this way can they grow up to be independent and become truly successful.
第八篇:2013年浙江省高考英语满分作文
命题作文:One Thing I'm Proud of。通过对这件事情的阐述,谈谈自己的引以为自豪的原因以及从中得到了怎样的启示。
One Thing I'm Proud of I still remember how I became a good table tennis player.
The first day I went to high school, I saw some of my classmates playing table tennis. Amazed at how skillful they were, I was determined to be just as good. Later on, I often watched them carefully to learn their techniques. Then I kept practicing until I became confident enough to challenge the good players. At the end of the term I became one of the best players in my class.
I am really proud of this experience, because it helps me realize that we all can fulfill our potential and achieve our goals through hard work. It also helps me better understand the proverb “Practice makes perfect.”
第九篇:2013年陕西省高考英语满分作文
假定你是李华。请根据写作要点用英语写一篇周记,记述你周末帮助家人做家务的一次经历。写作要点:1、做家务的理由;2、做家务的过程;3、你的感受。
注意:1、短文词数不少于100;
2、开头部分已写好,不计入总词数;
3、不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。
I'm an 18-year old middle school student. I have been busy with my study and seldom helped my parents with the housework. Feeling quite sorry for that, I begin to think about what to do to help.
Last Sunday, when my parents went out shopping, I suddenly got an idea: why not give the rooms a thorough cleaning? Firstly I collected all the books, newspapers and other things scattered in the rooms and put them in place. Then I wiped the dust off all the furniture. After that, I swept and mopped the floors.
At this very moment, my parents came back and were quite surprised to see all the rooms tidy and floors shining. My mother gave me a hug and I could see satisfaction in her eyes. Tired as I was, I never felt so happy.
第十篇:2013年海南省高考英语满分作文
假定你是李华,自制一些中国结(Chinese knot)。给开网店的美国朋友Tom写封信,请他代卖,要点包括:
1、外观(尺寸、颜色、材料)
2、象征意义
注意:1、词数100左右;
2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯
3、开头语已为你写好。
How are you? I wonder if you could sell some Chinese knots for me. I made them myself with red silk threads, cloth and other materials. They look really beautiful in the shape of a diamond, about 5 inches long and 4 inches wide. In china, these knots stand for friendship, love and good luck. People can either give them as gifts to friends or hang them in their houses. They are only 12.99 US dollars each. If anyone wants to know more about the knots, let them write to me. Also, do let me know if you need further information. Thank you!
任何一个人,在成长的道路上都将会遇到困难,而如何去面对这些困难,成为了一个很严峻的问题。
克服困难的英语作文,让我们在困难中得到成长,在困难中坚强起来。其实,进步正需要困难!
1、《克服困难》的英语作文——100字
evreyone both have problems,but the most important is how to deal it,because you can find a lot of happniess in the process. i always remenber that when i was young,i hated math very much,even i didn't want to listen any math class.but one day,my teacher said to me that i have to stady it,not only it's important,but also useful in daily life,and maybe the porcess is difficult but bitter pills may have wholesome,after that he believe that i can sucsussful! so,i hard working everyday,and listen every class carefully,if some exercises i don't konw how to work it out,i always asking teacher or each other.so now my math is good,and i also think that everytime i hard working to do these exercises,i'm happy!
2、《克服困难》的英语作文——150字
Some people say the key to success is the luck,while others claim it is hard work.As far as I am concerned,there are many factors contributing to success and the three fundamental ones are diligence,devotion and perseverance.
Diligence is the first key factor to success.Diligence helps us remove ignorance,overcome difficulties,and enlighten our minds.It makes a fool wise,and a poor man rich.Devotion is another factor to success.Whatever we do,we must love it and do it whole-heartedly.Only when we set our minds on the job,can we do it well.Furthermore,perseverance,or a strong will,is the last key to success.Without a strong will,we are likely to give up when we meet some difficulties,let alone perform wonderful deeds.
To conclude,all great men achieve success through diligence,devotion and perseveranceJust as the famous saying goes,“No pains,no gains”,“Where there is a will,there is a way.”
3、《克服困难》的英语作文——150字
Life is not always full of smiles and flowers. Every person has his own difficulties no matter how high his position or how great his achievement is. So it is of vital importance to have a correct attitude to face up to difficulties.
Some people feel so dejected about their difficulties that they others resort to putting the blame on others, the soc still others are frightened by difficulties and give up halfway. All these people don't use their abilities to overcome difficulties. So their attitudes are negative.
The positive method is to utilize your ability to clear away your difficulties that appear in your way of life rather than run away from them. Confront difficulties with joyful energy and enthusiasm , and you will find the difficulties are really not so hard as they appear and they will disappear in due course.
4、《克服困难》的英语作文——150字
No matter who you are,you must hano matter where you are,you must face with some problems.That's our life.The most important thing is how to overcome the difficulties in front of us.Therefore,we have to learn and we have to practise ourselves facing with problems.We should not only learn the knowledge but also cultivate the ability to deal with difficulties in school.When we are in the childhood,we learn how to climb to a higher place.That is a kind of basic learning on the ability to solve the problem.With our growth,we should continue learning.
I remembered I had some problems in math homework in one of the summer vacation.I was so worried,because the vacation was coming to its end and I had no way out .I decided to ask my math teacher for help.So,I made up my mind and encouraged myself to call my math teacher.And she was so patient that I understood more besides my homework.See,that's the way and the ability to overcome the difficulty.
5、《克服困难》的英语作文——200字
I have had many difficulties since I started to learn English. Since I come from the south of China, I can not distinguish nasal sounds from non-nasals: they sound exactly the same in my dialect. Thus, I had a hard time telling “night” from “light” at the very beginning. My poor memory also added to the difficulties when I decided to enlarge my vocabulary. English words were so elusive that I could only remember them for a while.
I have spared no efforts to overcome the difficulties and finally succeeded. In order to tell the slight difference between nasal sounds and non-nasals, I forced myself to speak mandarin everyday. Whenever I started to speak English, I reminded myself the difference between “night” and “light”。 At first I felt it rather unnatural, but as I went on I was gradually accustomed to speaking in this way. As for my wretched memory, I gave up mechanical memorization and tried many other new ways. At last I found a most efficient way for me: memorizing English words by their stems and affixes. This is how I have overcome some difficulties in learning English.
6、《克服困难》的英语作文——200字
We can't have good luck forever,so learning how to face difficulities is important.
Some people feel upset when they meet difficulities,and they don't want to try to let their dreams come ture anymore.
They just want to find a place and stay at there for a long time.
So they won't have a great success in the end.
But others are different,some people don't think difficulities are troubles,they believe “ Difficulities is the mother of the success'' and ”Believe in myself and I will win '',they are confident and brave,and they choose to face the difficulities with a smile.
They try their best to solve their problems and if they don't feel well,they'll talk to their friends or family members,so that they can be happier and more confident.And they don't mind what others say about them,they can always find a good way for themselves to relax.
I think if you can have a good psychology when you meet difficulities in your life,and be more confident and brave, try to find a good way to relax,maybe talk to others or have a rest,and then think it over,make a plan to solve your problems.If you do so, you'll find that your difficulities are not as difficult as you think before!
篇一、《英文感谢信》
I am writ ting this letter for expressing my gratitude to you.I had recieved a Christmas presents from you last week, I like it very much .How kind you are!
You can't think how glad I am to see the present,this is my first gift I have reached this Christmas day.
I realize it represent our friendship,so I will treasure the present for ever
篇二、《英文感谢信》
Thank You For Interview I
Dear (Boss Name)
I appreciated the opportunity to meet with you yesterday about the position of (job title) with (Company Name)。
I really enjoyed meeting with members of the office and learning about the job. The entire team certainly seem to be highly skilled and motivated and the work itself seems as rewarding as it is challenging. From our discussion,I gained a strong sense of (Company Name)s commitment to their clients and their employees. I also enjoyed our discussion of my opportunities and future within the firm.
I feel strongly that I possess the qualities required as a (job title)。 I believe my education and experiences have prepared me well for a future with you. I eagerly anticipate our next meeting. Thank you for considering me for this opportunity.
篇三、《英文感谢信》
Thank You For Interview II
Dear (Boss Name),
Thank you so much for seeing me yesterday. The interview confirmed what others have told me - that (Company Name) would be a terrific place for someone with my skills and interests.
I am convinced that I could make an impact and add value as a (job title) in your department. As we reviewed my background, I hope that you came to a similar conclusion. It was indeed a pleasure to discuss the opportunities with you. I thank you again for the opportunity and look forward to our next interaction.
Again, you can reach me (when) (Call time) at (telephone), or you may leave a message on my answering machine, and I will return your call promptly.
篇四、《英文感谢信》
Dear ms. Grass:
thank you for interviewing me at credit technologies. i was impressed with the company and the type of banking services the corporation provides.
your comments gave me a good understanding of the business and your expectations for the attorney you are seeking. i am confident that my background and experience in banking law and my ability to analyze statutes and regulations in detail could be useful to credit technologies.
if you were to offer me this position, i believe that i could provide services that would meet the high standards of your corporation.
i look forward to talking again with you soon.
篇五、《英文感谢信》
Dear Prof. Herthwell,
Many thanks for your kind hospitality and the honor you showed me during our delegation's recent visit to your university. It was nice of you to introduce me to so many of your famous professors and celebrated scholars at your university. We had a safe and sound trip home. Now we have resumed our work.
Meanwhile, I hope you will someday pay a short visit to our university and give us some lectures on “Modern Western Economics”。
Please have no hesitation in writing to me if you want me to do something for you in China.
With best wishes.
篇六、《英文感谢信》
Dear Mr Li,
I'm very excited to write to express my thanks to you. I am now a freshman of Wuhan University, which I have been dreaming about. Mr Li,I still remember the days when you taught me English.
My English has been improved greatly because of your creative work. However,at one time, the pressure of examinations too much homework and the high expectations made me depressed.
I was tired of the warning that if I didn't do my best,I wouldn't have the chance to go to college. Thanks for your encouragement;if not,I wouldn't have realized my dream. And now I really understand you.
I wish more and more of your students could go to their ideal colleges. Are you still so busy? How I miss you!
Hoping to hear from you soon.
篇七、《英文感谢信》
Dear Minister,
I am writing this letter to thank you for you warm hospitality accorded to me and my delegation during our recent visit to your beautiful country. I would also like to thank you for your interesting discussion with me which I have found very informative and useful.
During the entire visit, my delegation and I were overwhelmed by the enthusiasm expressed by your bu sine representatives on cooperation with China. I sincerely hope we could have more exchanges like this one when we would be able to continue our interesting discussion on possible ways to expand our bilateral ecomomic and trade relations and bring our bu sine people together.
I am looking forward to your early visit to China when I will be able to pay back some of the hospitality I received during my memorable stay in yur beautiful country. With kind personal regards。
篇八、《英文感谢信》
First of all, I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to my academic supervisor,Professor Rao Zhenhui, for his valuable advice, guidance and constructive comments throughout the development of this thesis and for making available to me the relevant  books and materials. His religious devotion to study and research has greatly impressed me and will definitely have a permanent effect on my future life and study.
I would like to take this opportunity to express heartfelt gratitude to all the teachers who have taught me and helped me during the years of my study in Jiangxi Normal University. They are Prof. Li Yongzhong, Prof. Mu Shixiong, Prof. Yu Fubing,Prof. Lin Yuewu, Prof. Liu Chunyan, Prof. Xiao Huafeng, Prof. Hu Zhuqing, Prof Dai Haiqi, Prof. He Qizong, etc. for their inspiring lectures during my stay in Foreign Languages College, Jiangxi Normal University. It was their great lectures that gave me enlightenment and provided me with a new perspective from which I could do this research.
I'm very grateful to Miss Fu Xiaofang, who contributed a lot to the data collection. Sincere thanks should also be extended to all those EFL instructors and students in Nanchang No. 1 High School, who participated in the research and offered me their kind cooperation in my investigation.
Thanks also go to Miss Huang Yan for her assistance with statistical analysis of the data, and for her excellent and knowledgeable work in the cooperation of there search project “A Study Report of Vocabulary Learning Strategies in a Vocational College”.
Thanks are also given to all my classmates who helped me with the preparations of my thesis in one way and another.Special thanks should be extended to my wife and my daughter, whose continuous encouragement and support made it possible for me to complete this thesis.I'm also grateful to them for their care and attendance for my daily life.
Finally, I'd like to express my sincere thanks in advance to all the professors and experts of the oral defense committee, whose enlightening questions will definitely be of great help for me to go on with further studies on language leaning strategies used in high schools.
·····
相关子栏目
·经典·精美
2014优美的英语经典句子
1、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
任何值得做的,就把它做好。
2、Happiness is a way station between too much and too little.
幸福是太多和太少之间的一站。
3、In love folly is always sweet.
恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。
4、The hard part isn’t making the decision. It’s living with it.
做出决定并不困难,困难的是接受决定。
5、Your happy passer-by all knows, my distressed there is no place hides.
你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狈无处遁形。
6、You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind.
你也许已走出我的视线,但从未走出我的思念。
7、Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone.
爱不是什么可能、大概、也许,一旦爱上了,自己是十分清楚的。
8、In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
到头来,你活了多少岁不算什么,重要的是,你是如何度过这些岁月的。
9、When the whole world is about to rain, let’s make it clear in our heart together.
当全世界约好一起下雨,让我们约好一起在心里放晴。
10、It’s better to be alone than to be with someone you’re not happy to be with.
宁愿一个人呆着,(经典语句 )也不要跟不合拍的人呆一块。
11、Life is a journey, not the destination, but the scenery along the should be and the mood at the view.
人生就是一场旅行,不在乎目的地,在乎的应该是沿途的风景以及看风景的心情。
12、Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.
时间在流逝,生命中人来人往。不要错失机会,告诉他们在你生命中的意义。
13、I lied when I said I didn’t like you. I lied when I said I didn’t care. I lie every time I try to tell myself I will never fall for you.
我说不爱你,那是假话;我说不在乎,那是假话;我告诉自己对你再不会有感觉了,那也是假话。
14、One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to do, some one to love, some thing to hope for.
要得到真正的快乐,我们只需拥有三样东西:有想做的事,有值得爱的人,有美丽的梦。
15、No matter how bad your heart has been broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief. The sun comes right back up the next day.
不管你有多痛苦,这个世界都不会为你停止转动。太阳依旧照样升起。
16、Accept what was and what is, and you’ll have more positive energy to pursue what will be.
接受过去和现在的模样,才会有能量去追寻自己的未来。
17、Until you make peace with who you are, you’ll never be content with what you have.
除非你能和真实的自己和平相处,否则你永远不会对已拥有的东西感到满足。
18、If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it. Every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
要想射中靶,必须瞄准比靶略为高些,因为脱弦之箭都受到地心引力的影响。
19、If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend, experience as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry.
如果你希望成功,当以恒心为良友、以经验为参谋、以谨慎为兄弟、以希望为哨兵。
20、I’ll think of you every step of the way.
我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。
优美的英语经典句子:I’ll think of you every step of the way.
1200字高二优秀英语作文:My Sister
I have a sister. Her name is Alice . She is one year old. She has short hair. She has a fat face. It looks like a big red apple. She has big eyes and a small mouth. She has only one tooth, but she can eat cookies. Her arms and legs are fat, too. But she can crawl very fast on the floor.
My sister is very naughty. She doesn’t sleep at night but sleeps at daytime. So my mother is tired to take care of her. She always crawls here and there, sofa, bed, chair, everywhere she likes to go. She likes to play with the toys. Bricks are her favourite. She likes to make different shapes with the bricks. Sometime it’s a house, sometimes it’s a bus. I think she is a smart girl. She likes to play with me. She likes my story-telling. She always asks me to tell stories for her.
There is a cartoon “Present Sheep and Mr. Wolf” on TV. My sister likes it so much. Every time when I turn on the TV, she always says “present sheep” to me, asks me to watch the cartoon. And every time she hears the theme song of the cartoon, she will sing and dance on the floor. Actually she can not sing and dance, she just shakes her little body to show us she likes it very much. She is so cute.
My sister is smooth-tongued. She likes to call me “sister”, call my dad “daddy”, call my mom “mummy”. She often call us many times a day.
In my eyes, my sister is naughty, lovely and smart. I like her.
The wind gently murmured,puffed and sometimes sighed like a summer breeze lifting the leaves along the livelong night.The cat was curling up quiet in her bed.The mouse was sleeping carefree in his gallery.The dog was lying swwet on the sofa.Even the earth itself was sleeping in tranquility,exept that some house door faintly creaked upon its hinge,telling us a remote inward warmth.Nature was at her midnight work with feathery flakes whirling down in the wind,as if she was showering her silvery seeds over the fields.
Finally I woke up.The floor creaked under my feet as I moved towards the window.The snow as warm as cotton was lying calmly upon the window sill and the stillness of the morning was extremely impressive.
The roofs were standing under their snow caps,while the eaves were wearing their glittering ornaments.The trees raised white arms to the sky on every side,and where there was a wall,there were some fantastic forms of snow stretching exhilarated in the dim landscape,as if Nature had carved her fresh desighs by night as models for man's art.
Silently,I opened the door and stepped outside to face the cutting air.The moon had already lost some of its glow and the land was bathed in a dull mist.A lurid light in the east proclaimed the approach of day while the weatern landscape was bleak with some spooky stillness like a wizard kingdom.What you could only hear was the creepy sounds,seemingly out of the hell----the barking of dogs,the hammering of blacksmith,the lowing of cows and the crying of pigs under the butcher's knife.
Gradually,the lurid light darkened and spread across the west.Every flower,every tree and
every weed were bathed in the sunshine.Suddenly,it turned out that all the sounds were not for any melancholy they suggested,but for their twilight bustle which was too solemn and mysterious for me.
I moved om,treading briskly along the road,the dry and crisped snow crunching under my feet.
=英语智力题及答案&src=recom-nlp-formal&from=recom-nlp-formal&resultFrom=recom-nlp
怎样提高自己的写作能力一直是大家所烦恼的一个问题,只有不断练习才会有进步。精品学习网为大家整理了高三年级的英语作文,希望大家阅读愉快。
高三年级的英语作文精选
It is a celebrating day. I got in touch with Michael whom I have been losing contact for one year.
It is really magic. I was searching online aimlessly yesterday when an idea struck me suddenly: since Ben can find out my secret by keying in my name in the search engines, why can’t I do so, either?
I intended to find out something about Ben in revenge in the first place, but soon extend my name list to a wider category. It was then that I recalled Michael suddenly.
We have lost contact since our last correspondence in my senior 3. He mentioned to me in his last letter that he was preparing for going to UK to further his education. I, shamefully, was too busy to reply his mail then. When I was recommended to ZJU and won the final freedom, I thought he had already been in UK so I had no idea where to write him.
I used to think that we would never meet again. However, when I browsed the entries about him, I found out excitedly that he is still in P.R.C.!!
Without a moment hesitation, I ran upstairs to my dorm and found out my old address book. Thank goodness, his home no was still there.
After 3 times calling with no answer replies, I eventually got him on the phone. He was more surprised than I could imagine that when I asked for his hp no he was too nervous to remember it. :P Hehe.
Life is enjoyable in moments such like this. Old friends meet again surprisingly, on a road of their own ways to their dreams. they look at the face of each other, and recognize the old pal. It is such moment that makes me feel grateful to life: whenever I set off for a new destination, I see I have friends in the same direction, with whom I won’t feel alone any more
一人说几条 你让谁看也不会写一千条的
有被人耍的感觉A yong girl with eyes like the desert
.It all seems esteyday not far away.那个有沙漠般深邃眼睛的女孩,一切就像昨天发生还未走远。tropical the island breeze(热带的微风啊)warm wind carried on the sea, he called to me(海上吹来和煦的风,他呼唤着我) i prayed that the days would last They went so fast(我祈祷时光永驻,时光却飞逝而去)A version of my ghetto where life felt for real   (我所知道的,在那里,生活是很真实的)   Some would call it hell but to me it was heaven   (有人会说它是地狱,但对我来说,它是天堂)How would you feel if you had to catch your meal?   (你将有什么感觉?如果你整日奔波劳苦只为能有口饭吃) Everyone helpin'each other whenever they can   (只要有能力,人们就会互相帮助)No risk,no reward
We come nearest to the great when we are great in unmility.我们最谦卑时才最接近伟大Set the bird's wings with gold and it will never again soar in the sky.把黄金系在鸟的翅膀上,鸟儿将永远不能翱翔于天际Love is life in its fullness like the cup with its wine.爱就是充实的生命,一如盛满了酒的杯盏If you shut your door to all errors,truth will be shut out.如果你把所有的错误拒之门外,那么真理也会被关在外面
1. Time flies.
时光易逝。
2. Time is money.
一寸光阴一寸金。
3. Time and tide wait for no man.
岁月无情;岁月易逝;岁月不待人。
4. Time tries all.
时间检验一切。
5. Time tries truth.
时间检验真理。
6. Time past cannot be called back again.
光阴一去不复返。
7. All time is no time when it is past.
光阴一去不复返。
8. No one canYesterday will not be called again.
昨日不复来。
9. Tomorrow comes never.
切莫依赖明天。
10.One today is worth two tomorrows.
一个今天胜似两个明天。
11.The morning sun never lasts a day.
好景不常;朝阳不能光照全日。
12.Christmas comes but once a year.
圣诞一年只一度。
13.Pleasant hours fly past.
快乐时光去如飞。
14.Happiness takes no account of time.
欢娱不惜时光逝。
15.Time tames the strongest grief.
时间能缓和极度的悲痛。
16.The day is short but the work is much.
工作多,光阴迫。
17.Never deter till tomorrow that which you can do today.
今日事须今日毕,切勿拖延到明天。
18.Have you somewhat to do tomorrow,do it today.
明天如有事,今天就去做。
19.To him that does everything in its proper time,one day is worth three.
事事及时做,一日胜三日。
20.To save time is to lengthen life.
节省时间就是延长生命。
21.Everything has its time and that time must be watched.
万物皆有时,时来不可失。
22.Take time when time cometh,lest time steal away.
时来必须要趁时,不然时去无声息。
23.When an opportunity is neglected,it never comes back to you.
机不可失,时不再来;机会一过,永不再来。
24.Make hay while the sun shines.
晒草要趁太阳好。
25.Strike while the iron is hot.
趁热打铁。
26.Work today,for you know not how much you may be hindered tomrrow.
今朝有事今朝做,明朝可能阻碍多。
27.Punctuality is the soul of business.
守时为立业之要素。
28.Procrastination is the thief of time.
因循拖延是时间的大敌;拖延就是浪费时间。
29.Every tide hath ist ebb.
潮涨必有潮落时。
30.Knowledge is power.
知识就是力量。
31.Wisdom is more to be envied than riches.
知识可羡,胜于财富。
32.Wisdom is better than gold or silver.
知识胜过金银,
33.Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
胸中有知识,胜于手中有钱。
34.Wisdom is a good purchase though we pay dear for it.
为了求知识,代价虽高也值得。
35.Doubt is the key of knowledge.
怀疑是知识之钥。
36.If you want knowledge,you must toil for it.
若要求知识,须从勤苦得。
37.A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
浅学误人。
38.A handful of common sense is worth a bushel of learning.
少量的常识,当得大量的学问。
39.Knowledge advances by steps and not by leaps.
知识只能循序渐进,不能跃进。
40.Learn wisdom by the follies of others.
从旁人的愚行中学到聪明。
41.It is good to learn at another man’s cost.
前车可鉴。
42.Wisdom is to the mind what health is to the body.
知识之于精神,一如健康之于肉体。
43.Experience is the best teacher.
经验是最好的教师。
44.Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother.
经验是知识之父,记忆是知识之母。
45.Dexterity comes by experience.
熟练来自经验。
46.Practice makes perfect.
熟能生巧。
47.Experience keeps a dear school,but fools learn in no other.
经验学校学费高,愚人旁处学不到。
48. Experience without learning is better than learning without experience.
有经验而无学问,胜于有学问而无经验。
49.Wit once bought is worth twice taught.
由经验而得的智慧,胜于学习而得的智慧;一次亲
身的体会,胜过两次的教师教导。
50.Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
51.Business is the salt of life.
事业是生命之盐。
52.Business before pleasure.
事业在先,享乐在后。
53.Business makes a man as well as tries him.
事业可以考验人,也可以造就人。
54.Business neglected is business lost.
忽视职业便是放弃职业。
55.Never think yourself above business.
勿自视过高;不要眼高手低;永远不要认为自己是大
A bad beginning makes a ing. 不善始者不善终As a man sows, so he shall reap. 。Children are what the s are. ,身教言传。A close mouth catches no flies. 病从口入。 All that glitters is not gold. 闪光的不一定都是金子。Where there is life, there is hope. 有生命必有希望。A good medicine tastes bitter.
A miss is as good as a mile. ,差之千里Constant dripping wears away a stone. ,。 Don't put off till tomorrow what should be done today. 今日事,今日毕A bad beginning makes a ing.不善始者不善终。 A bad thing never dies.。 A bad workman always blames his tools.不会撑船怪河弯。 A bird in the hand is worth than two in the bush.胜过双鸟在林。 A boaster and a liar are cousins-german.吹牛与说谎本是同宗。 A bully is always a coward.。 A burden of one's choice is not felt.爱挑的担子不嫌重。 A candle lights others and consumes itself.蜡烛照亮别人,却毁灭了自己。 A cat has 9 lives.猫有。 A cat may look at a king.人人平等。 A close mouth catches no flies.病从口入。 A constant guest is never welcome.常客令人厌。 Actions speak louder than words.。 Adversity leads to prosperity.。 Adversity makes a man wise, not rich.逆境出人才。 A fair death honors the whole life.,。 A faithful friend is hard to find.。 A fall into a pit, a gain in your wit.。 A fox may grow gray, but never good.。 A friend in need is a friend indeed.。 A friend is easier lost than found.得朋友难,失朋友易。 A friend is never known till a man has need.需要之时方知友。 A friend without faults will never be found.没有十全十美的朋友。 'After you' is good manners.“您先请”是礼貌。 A good beginning is half done.良好的开端是成功的一半。 A good beginning makes a ing.善始者善终。 A good book is a good friend.好书如。 A good book is the best of , the same today and forever.一本好书,相伴一生。 A good conscience is a soft pillow.不做亏心事,不怕鬼叫门。 A good fame is better than a good face.胜过美貌。 A good husband makes a good wife.夫善则妻贤。 A good medicine tastes bitter.。 A good wife health is a man's best wealth.妻贤身体好是男人最大的财富。 A great talker is a great liar.说大话者多谎言。 A hedge between keeps hip green.。 A joke never gains an enemy but loses a friend.戏谑不能化敌为友,只能使人失去朋友。 A
cannot change its spots.积习难改。 A liar is not believed when he speaks the truth.即使讲真话也没人相信。 A light heart lives long.。 A little body often harbors a great soul.浓缩的都是精品。 A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.,。 A little pot is soon hot.狗肚子盛不得四两油。 All are brave when the enemy flies.敌人逃窜时,人人都成了勇士。 All good things come to an end.。 All rivers run into sea.。 All roads lead to Rome.。 All that ends well is well.结果好,就一切都好。 All that glitters is not gold.闪光的不一定都是金子。 All things are difficult before they are easy.凡事总是由难而易。 All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.只会用功不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻。 A man becomes learned by asking questions.才能有学问。 A man can do no more than he can.凡事都应量力而行。 A man cannot spin and reel at the same time.一心不能二用。 A man is known by his .什么人交什么朋友。 A man of words and not of deeds is like a garden full of weeds.光说空话不做事,犹如花园光长刺。 A man without money is no man at all.一分钱难倒英雄汉。 A merry heart goes all the way.心旷神怡,事事顺利。 A miss is as good as a mile.,差之千里。 A 's love never changes.母爱永恒。 An
a day keeps the doctor away.一天一苹果,不用请医生。 A new broom sweeps clean.。 An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.,。 An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening.一日之计在于晨。 An old dog cannot learn new tricks.老狗学不出新把戏。 An ounce of luck is better than a pound of wisdom.聪明才智,不如运气。 An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.预防为主,治疗为辅。 A rolling stone gathers no moss.不生苔,转业不聚财。 As a man sows, so he shall reap.。 A single
does not make a .,春满园。 A snow year, a rich year.。 A sound mind in a sound body.健全的精神寓于健康的身体。 A still tongue makes a wise head.寡言者智。 A
saves nine.小洞不补,大洞吃苦。
Inspirational New Year Quotes 更多信息请访问:The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. G. K. Chesterton
Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. Benjamin Franklin
Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Hal Borland
The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! Edward Payson Powell
Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right. Oprah Winfrey
Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, Ring out the false, ring in the true. Alfred, Lord Tennyson, 1850
For last year's words belong to last year's languageAnd next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning. T.S. Eliot, "Little Gidding"
We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. Edith Lovejoy Pierce
Glory to God in highest heaven, Who unto man His S While angels sing with tender mirth, A glad new year to all the earth. Martin Luther
A happy New Year! Grant that IMay bring no tear to any eyeWhen this New Year in time shall endLet it be said I've played the friend, Have lived and loved and labored here, And made of it a happy year. Edgar Guest
We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential. Ellen Goodman
The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year resolutions, he would make no resolutions. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective. G.K. Chesterton
New Year Resolutions QuotesMany people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits. Author Unknown
A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other. Author Unknown
Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it's twice as onerous a duty. John Selden
The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows. George William Curtis
New Year's Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. Mark Twain
Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.Oscar Wilde
But can one still make resolutions when one is over forty? I live according to twenty-year-old habits. Andre Gide
One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things. John Burroughs
May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions. Joey Adams
He who breaks a reso He who makes one is a fool. F.M. Knowles
I think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the year's. Henry Moore
New Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time. James Agate
New year, same goal. Joe King
Selected New Year Quotations New Year's Day is every man's birthday. Charles Lamb
The merry year is bornLike the bright berry from the naked thorn. Hartley Coleridge
For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning. T. S. Eliot
Each age has deemed the new born yearThe fittest time for festal cheerWalter Scott
Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to. Bill Vaughnv
An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. Bill Vaughan
No one ever regarded the First of January with indifference. It is that from which all date their time, and count upon what is left. It is the nativity of our common Adam. Charles Lamb
The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year's Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you're married to.P.J. O'Rourke
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown
Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go. Brooks Atkinson
We meet todayTo thank Thee for the era done, And Thee for the opening one. John Greenleaf Whittier
Of all sound of all bells... most solemn and touching is the peal which rings out the Old Year. Charles Lamb
It wouldn't be New Year's if I didn't have regrets. William Thomas
Time has no divisions to mark its passage, there is never a thunder-storm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year. Even when a new century begins it is only we mortals who ring bells and fire off pistols. Thomas Mann
New Year's is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions. Mark Twain
Every man regards his own life as the New Year's Eve of time. Jean Paul Richter
The only way to spend New Year's Eve is either quietly with friends or in a brothel. Otherwise when the evening ends and people pair off, someone is bound to be left in tears.W.H. Auden
英语好词好句好段摘抄大全
1、A contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world.
知足是人生在世最大的幸事。
——Joseph Addison(美国作家艾迪生)
2、If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some.
要想知道钱的价值,就想办法去借钱试试。
——Benjamin Franklin(美国总统富兰克林)
3、If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend,
experience as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry.
如果你希望成功,当以恒心为良友,以经验为参谋,以谨慎为兄弟,以希望为哨兵。
——Thomas Edison(美国发明家爱迪生)
4、Health is certainly more valuable than money,
because it is by health that money is procured.
健康当然比金钱更为重要,因为我们所赖以获得金钱的就是健康。
——Samuel Johnson(英国作家约翰逊)
5、That man is the richest whose pleasure are the cheapest.
能处处寻求快乐的人才是最富有的人。
——Henry David Thoreau(美国作家梭罗)
6、Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.
有时候一个人为不花钱得到的东西付出的代价最高。
——Albert Einstein(美国科学家爱因斯坦)
7、Will, work and wait are the pyramidal cornerstones for success.
意志、工作和等待是成功的金字塔的基石。
——Louis Pasteur(法国化学家巴斯勒)
8、All the splendor in the world is not worth a good friend.
人世间所有的荣华富贵不如一个好朋友。
——Voltaire(法国思想家伏尔泰)
9、There is a great different between exposure of
the mind and that of the body.
表露思想和展露身体之间存在极大的不同。
——William Hazlitt(英国批评家散文家哈滋里特)
10、To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive,
and the true success is to labor.
怀着希望去旅行比抵达目的地更愉快;而真正的成功在于工作。
——Robert Louis Stevenson(英国作家史蒂文森)
11、The greater a man is, the more distasteful is praise and flattery to him.
一个人越伟大,对表扬和奉承就越反感。
——John Burroughs(美国博物学家巴勒斯)
12、I might say that success is won by three things:
first, second, third, still more effort.
可以说成功要靠三件事才能赢得:努力,努力,再努力。
——Thomas Hardy(英国诗人小说家哈代)
13、Success often depends upon knowing how long it will take to succeed.
成功常常取决于知道需要多久才能成功。
——Charles Montesquieu(法国思想家孟德斯鸠)
14、Only those who have the patience to do simple things
perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.
只有有耐心圆满完成简单工作的人,才能够轻而易举的完成困难的事。
——Friedrich Schiller(德国剧作家诗人席勒)
15、You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success.
你必须相信自己,这是成功的关键。
——Charles Chaplin(美国演员卓别林)
16、A man can succeed at almost anything for which
he has unlimited enthusiasm.
无论何事,只要对它有无限的热情你就能取得成功。
——C. M. Schwab(美国实业家施瓦布)
17、The man who has made up his mind to win will never say “impossible”.
凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说“不可能的”。
——Bonapart Napoleon(法国皇帝拿破仑)
18、Progress is the activity of today and the assurance of tomorrow.
进步是今天的活动,明天的保证。
——Emerson(美国思想家爱默生)
20、Our destiny offers not the cup of despair,
but the chalice of opportunity.
命运给予我们的不是失望之酒,而是机会之杯。
——Richard Nixon(美国总统尼克松)
21、Miracles sometimes occur, but one has to work terribly for them.
奇迹有时候是会发生的,但是你得为之拼命的努力。
——C. Weizmann(爱尔兰总统魏茨曼)
22、It never will rain roses.
When we want to have more roses we must plant trees.
天上不会掉下玫瑰来,如果想要更多的玫瑰,必须自己种植。
——G. Eliot(英国小说家艾略特)
23、If you have great talents, indust
if you have but moderate abilities, industry will supply their deficiency.
如果你很有天赋,勤勉会使其更加完善;如果你能力一般,勤勉会补足其缺陷。
——Joshuas Reynolds(美国散文家雷诺兹)
24、Great works are performed not by strength , but by perseverance.
完成伟大的事业不在于体力,而在于坚韧不拔的毅力。
——Samuel Johnson(英国作家和评论家约翰逊)
25、Genius only means hard-working all one's life.
天才只意味着终身不懈的努力。
——Mendeleyev(俄国化学家门捷列耶夫)
26、Few things are impo and it is often for want of will ,
rather than of means, that man fails to succeed.
事情很少又根本做不成的;其所以做不成,与其说是条件不够,不如说是由于决心不够。
——(La Racheforcauld(法国作家罗切福考尔德)
27、Dare and the world always yields.
If it beats you sometimes, dare it again and again and it will succumb.
大胆挑战,世界总会让步。如果有时候你被它打败了,不断地挑战,它总会屈服地。
——W.M Thackeray(英国小说家萨克雷)
28、All that you do, t
hings done by halves are never done right.
做一切事情都应尽力而为,半途而废永远不行。
——R.H. Stoddard(美国诗人斯托达德)
29、A man can fail many times,
but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.
一个人可以失败多次,但是只要他没有开始责怪旁人,他还不是一个失败者。
——J.Burroughs(美国博物学家巴勒斯)
30、You can tell the ideals of a nation by its advertisements.
从一个国家的广告可以看出这个国家的理想。
——Norman Douglas(英国作家道格拉斯)
31、The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
实现明天理想的唯一障碍是今天的疑虑。
——Franklin Roosevelt(美国总统罗斯福)
32、The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds.
具有新想法的人在其想法实现之前是个怪人。
——Mark Twain(美国作家马克?吐温)
33、The important thing in life is to have a great aim,
and the determination to attain it.
人生重要的事情是确定一个伟大的目标,并决心实现它。
——Johann Wolfgang von Goethe(德国诗人、剧作家歌德)
34、Most of the trouble in the world is caused by people wanting to be important.
人世间的大多数烦恼都是由那些想成为重要人物的人惹出来的。
——George Eliot(英国小说家艾略特)
35、If you doubt yourself,
then indeed you stand on shaky ground.
如果你怀疑自己,那么你的立足点确实不稳固了。
——Ibsen(挪威剧作家易卜生)
36、Ideal is the beacon. Without ideal,
there is without direction ,there is no life.
理想是指路明灯。没有理想,就没有坚定的方向;
没有方向,就没有生活。 ——Leo Tolstory(俄国作家托尔斯泰)
37、Ideal are like the stars ——- we never reach them ,
but like mariners , we chart our course by them.
理想犹如天上的星星,我们犹如水手,虽不能达到天上,
但是我们的航程可凭借它指引。
——Carl Schurz(美国政治家舒尔茨)
38、Have an aim in life, or your energies will all be wasted.
人生应该树立目标,否则你的精神会白白浪费。
——R. Peters(美国法学家彼得斯)
39、Don't part with yourxxxs, When they are gone you may still exist,
but you have ceased to live.
不要放弃你的幻想。当幻想没有了以后,你还可以生存,但是你虽生犹死。
——Mark Twain(马克 吐温)
40、Do not, for one repulse,
give up the purpose that you resolved to effect.
不要只因一次失败,就放弃你原来决心想要达到的目的。
——Willian Shakespeare(莎士比亚)
41、Between the ideal and the reality,
Between the motion and the act, Fall the shadow.
理想与现实之间,动机与行为之间,总有一道阴影。
——Thomas Stearns Eliot(T.S.爱略特)
42、A man is not old as long as he is seeking something.
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
只要有一个人还有所追求,他就没有老。直到后悔取代了梦想,一个人才算老。
——J. Barrymore(巴里穆尔)
43、Change as change is it insults intelligence. Genuinely to know is to grasp a permanent end that realises itself through changes.
如果仅仅就变化论变化,则只是变动不羁,倏忽即逝;这是低能的表现,真正了解变化在于把握住在变化中完成自身的永恒目标。
——John Dewey 约翰·杜威
44、Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future.
变化是生活的法则。只盯着过去或眼前的人注定失去未来。
——John F.Kennedy 约翰·弗·肯尼迪
45、Genius is formed in quiet, character in the stream of human life.
天才悄无声息地诞生,性情却在生命之河里逐渐形成。
——Goethe 歌德
46、With a character both proud and timid, one never amounts to anything.
一个人既自傲又胆怯,将永远一事无成。
——Joseph Roux 约瑟夫·鲁
47、If there is anything that we wish to change the child, we should first examine it and see whether it is not something that could better be changed in ourselves.
假如我们想让孩子在某个方面有所改变,我们应首先检验一下,看看我们自己是否最好在这一方面变一变。
——Jung 荣格
48、The finest inheritance you can give to a child is to allow it to make its own way, completely on its own feet.
你能留给孩子的最好财产莫过于允许他完全独立自主地摸索自己的道路。
——Isadora Duncan 伊莎多拉·邓肯
49、Man's highest merit always is, as much as possible, to rule external circumstances and as little as possible to let himself be ruled by them.
人最大的优点是尽可能多地驾驭外部环境,尽可能少地让环境约束自己。
——Goethe 歌德
50、Don't wait for ideal circumstances, they will never come, nor for the best opportunities.
不要等候最好的条件或者最佳时机,它们永远不会降临。
——Janet Erskine Stuart 珍尼特·厄斯金·斯图亚特
51、Some people will never learn anything for this reason, because they understand everything too soon.
有些人永远学不到什么东西,原因在于他们什么都理解得太快。
——Alexander Pope 亚历山大·蒲柏
52、To think justly,

我要回帖

更多关于 mi mr li英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐