用介绍,鼓励自己坚强的句子,懊悔造英文句子

鼓舞人的句子 英文
您当前位置: >
鼓舞人的句子 英文
Cheer up! Our troubles will soon be over.
(振作起来!我们的困难很快就会过去。)
Don’t let one failure discourage you, try again.
(不要因为一次失败就气馁,再试一试看。)
You need to take the bull by the horns.
(你需要勇敢地面对困难。)
Don’t look so blue and cheer up.
(别那么垂头丧气,振作起来.)
I must face the music and accept responsibility.
(我必须勇于面对困难,承担责任。)
Don’t lose heart, whatever happens.
(不管发生什么都不要气馁。)
No matter what happens, don’t be discouraged.
(无论发生什么事,都不要气馁。)
I must try and face problems properly C I am not scared of it.
(我必须尝试着勇于面对困难―我并不害怕。)
Try to cheer up. We all support you the same.
(试着振作起来。我们还是一样支持你。)
I am always here to support and encourage you along the way.
(我会一直在这里支持你、鼓励你。)
1. Nothing in the world is accomplished without passion.
没有热情,无法成就任何事.
2. You’ll never know what you can do until you try
不试试,你永远不知自己到底有多少实力.
3. Haste doesn’t bring success.
犹豫不会带来成功.
4. You will make a sudden rise in life.
你将一炮而红.
5. Grasp opportunity to creat the future.
抓紧机会, 创造未来.
6. The road to knowledge begins with the turn of the page.
知识之路从阅读开始.
7. A single kind word will keep one warm for years.
一句友善的话,让人长年暖心窝.
8. Through greater effort and hard work a precious dream comes true.
尽心努力,美梦终能成真.
9. Someone is speaking well of you.
有人在讲你的好话.
10.You find beauty in ordinary things. Do not lose this ability.
你会在平常事物中发现美,别丧失这个能力
11.Ide there are none so wonderful as your own.
点子像孩子,自己的最好.
12.Your mind is filled with new ideas.Make use of them.
你满脑子新点子,发挥出来!
13.Many a false step is made by standing still.
停顿就是造成错误的第一步.
14.A light heart carries you through all the hard times very quickly.
轻松的心会带你很快度过难关.
15.If winter comes, can spring be far behind?
冬天来了,春天还会远吗?
16.Smiling often can make you look and feel younger.
微笑让人看起来更年轻.
17.Including others in your life will bring you great happiness.
在人生中, 包容别人, 会带给你极大的幸福.
18.With a little hard work, your creativity takes you to great heights.
努力一点,你的创造力将带你登上高峰.
use it proudly, don’t debate.
你的个性很棒,大方地展现,不用怀疑.
20.If you continually give, you will continually have.
付出愈多, 拥有愈多
上一篇: &下一篇:
《鼓舞人的句子 英文》一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归作者所有,如果侵犯了您的权益,请及时与我们联系,我们会立即删除!
原文链接:
长大导航()旗下|陕ICP备号 站长邮箱:|
《鼓舞人的句子 英文》|友情链接:一些激励学生学英语的句子_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
一些激励学生学英语的句子
上传于||文档简介
&&能​很​好​地​激​励​学​生​去​提​升​自​己​的​思​维​能​力​和​树​立​正​确​的​人​生​观​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢自己的选择不允许自己后悔的英文句_百度知道你是一个好学生吗?如果是的话,在平时的学习中你是按部就班、点到为止,还是会深入探索、迎难而上?除了老师要求做的作业之外,除了考试、升学所必须学习的知识之外,你还会为了充实自己、拓宽眼界而去接触新知、挑战自我吗?此时此刻,扪心自问:自己究竟从这多年的学习中学到了什么?In my high school, as in most schools of upper-middle-class overachievers1) across the country, there were the students who strived and stressed out, the students who knew just what it took to get the job done, and then that one kid who unnervingly2) surpassed us all even though he showed up in class stoned3) every day.
I was one of the middling sort, endowed with a reasonable amount of natural ability. But, I figured if all went according to my plan, I could graduate with all my "to do" boxes neatly checked off, my teachers impressed if not wowed4), and the ultimate achievement: an acceptance letter from the Ivy League college of my choice. It all went as planned. I didn't learn much of anything.
However, I'd like to share a lesson I learned only years later: the obviously-accomplished child is often the less educated one. To be clear, what I call the accomplished child is a very different creature from the born or cultivated genius, and equally different from the ambitious superstar. With neither the superlative5) skill of the former nor the extraordinary efforts of the latter, the accomplished child does exactly what is expected of him. And nothing more.
In my case, having pored6) over my Fiske Guide and The Insider's Guide to the Colleges and estimated the precise mix of quirkiness7) and well-roundedness desired by my chosen Ivy, I did what I needed to do to approximate the right ratio. Sure, I studied for my standardized tests, but I also avoided taking any A.P. science (no guaranteed "A" there). Pre-TiVo, I scheduled my senior year classes around "Santa Barbara" and an after-school job so I could leave school by 1 p.m. every day.
This approach held when I got to Brown, a college that, given its lack of core curriculum, was exquisitely8) structured for my minimal-work ethic. Didn't want to take science? Didn't have to. You can forget about math. A dabbler9) and a dilettante10), I coasted along11) in the classes that interested me and I would do well in.
As an atheist12) who couldn't sing, I signed up for the gospel choir. I joined the women's rugby team, even though I was terrified of getting the ball and, heaven forbid13), getting tackled14). But I wouldn't have taken those kinds of chances with any decision that "mattered", like my academic record and the path it would set me on after graduation.
If you want success and know how to get it, why take unnecessary chances? Why risk failure?
Because, as research shows, actual learning comes by making mistakes and figuring out what went wrong and how to make it right. In a world of high-achieving but vaguely lost new graduates, the importance of not always doing well or being told you are doing well is gaining currency15). Recently, David McCullough Jr., a high school English teacher and son of the historian David McCullough, signed a book deal based on his popular commencement speech, "You Are Not Special". What young graduates want today, Mr. McCullough said in his speech, is the accumulation of accolades16) rather than genuine intellectual reward: "It's, what does this get me?" The book, according to a publicity statement, will argue that "life is a great adventure to swallow whole rather than a checklist to complete".
Though I alone was responsible for separating myself from challenge and failure and meaningful reward, an entire system buffers17) today's children from such possibilities. Overprotective parents, schools dedicated to acing18) exams, a college preparatory system that offers zero capacity for error—all of these elements make it hard for the ambitious child to risk a misstep. There is no room for failure, let alone soap opera afternoons.
A novelist I know who teaches personal writing, typically to older students and recent immigrants in continuing ed programs, related a telling account of a class she taught to today's superstars at Wesleyan. In all her classes, she starts her first seminar with an exercise. Students ask one another five personal questions, then they get to ask the same of their teacher. The exchange helps create the kind of intimacy conducive19) to a writing workshop. But at Wesleyan, the first student who raised her hand asked, "What do you expect from us in this class?"
In the high-stakes world of accomplished children, a B+ is similar to failure and failure is not allowed. Is it any wonder that a generation of accomplished students increasingly resorts to dishonesty on papers and exams? Large-scale cheating schemes at the elite Stuyvesant High School in New York City and at Harvard University reveal a growing willingness to compromise standards to maintain the facade20). Meanwhile, the lessons taught are lost on their intended recipients—or a very different lesson is learned.
My own epiphany 21)—more like a break, really—occurred senior year of college. I was mid job interview with Quaker Oats, explaining why I wanted to work there. Suddenly, I saw myself from a distance. Is this what I'd gone to four years of college for? What happened to my dreams of writing, of public service? I ended up interrupting myself by saying, "I'm sorry, I've made a mistake—I actually don't want to work here." Then I walked out.
At that moment, I knew I needed to do something completely different, something I had no idea I wanted to do—no, something I actually didn't want to do. I needed to get off track, to completely challenge every assumption I'd ever made about who I was and what I wanted. I had to do something that would quite possibly make me miserable. It could end up being a terrible mistake.
On the spot22), I decided to pick a country off the map that I had zero interest in, one with a different religion, a different ethnicity, an unknown language. A place where I knew not a soul. Somewhere I couldn't go about my usual routine, diligently checking off boxes.
Within a week, I'd bought a one-way ticket to a small city in northern Thailand.  And only then did I finally learn something.1. overachiever [???v?r?'t?i:v?(r)] n. 超级优等生2. unnervingly [??n'n?:v??li] adv. 令人失去自信地3. stoned [st??nd] adj. 神思恍惚的4. wow [wa?] vt. 使叫绝;博取……的称赞5. superlative [su'p?:l?t?v] adj. 最高的;最好的6. pore [p?:(r)] vi. 专心阅读;钻研(over)7. quirkiness [kw?:kin?s] n. 怪癖;癖好8. exquisitely [?k'skw?z?tli] adv. 精心想出地;精选地9. dabbler ['daebl?(r)] n. 涉猎者,浅尝者10. dilettante [?d?l?'taenti] n. (艺术、科学等方面的)半吊子,浅薄的涉猎者11. coast along: 不费力地做12. atheist ['e?θi?st] n. 无神论者13. heaven forbid: 但愿不要发生14. tackle ['taekl] vt. 【橄】(阻截时)擒抱并摔倒(对方持球队员)15. gain currency: 变得流行16. accolade ['aek?le?d] n. 荣誉17. buffer ['b?f?(r)] vt. 缓冲,减轻18. ace [e?s] vt. 在……中取得好成绩19. conducive [k?n'dju:s?v] adj. 有助的,有益的(to)20. facade [f?'sɑ:d] n. (尤指给人以假象的)表面,外观21. epiphany [?'p?f?ni] n. 对事物真谛的顿悟22. on the spot: 立刻在我就读的高中,就像国内大多数云集了出身中上阶层的高材生的学校一样,有些学生埋头苦读、压力山大,有些学生善于学习、不做无用功。然后班上还会有这样一个学生,虽然他每天上学时都是一副神思恍惚的模样,但成绩却遥遥领先,令人自叹弗如。我属于那种成绩中等、资质还行的学生。不过我思量着,如果一切按照我的计划进行,我就能在毕业时把我罗列的所有“该做的事”很好地全部完成(即使不能令老师们赞叹不已,也会给他们留下不错的印象),并且达成我的最终目标:收到我心仪的那所常春藤大学的录取通知书。计划进行得一帆风顺,而我也没有学到什么东西。不过,我想和大家分享一个我在多年以后才获得的教训:表面上学习好的学生学到的东西常常要比别人少。更明确地说,我所说的好学生与那些天赋异禀或后天培养出来的天才完全不同,和那些满怀雄心壮志的尖子生也不是一类人。他们既没有前者的不凡才能,也没有像后者那样付出极大的努力,这些好学生只是不多不少地完成了别人期望他能做到的那些事。仅此而已。以我为例,我认真钻研了《费思克选校指南》和《学长告诉你——大学指南》,并按照我选中的常春藤大学的要求,估算了学生的特长和全面发展所需达到的精确比例,然后做了所有需要做的事情,以接近这一比例要求。理所当然,我为了通过标准化测试而学习,但我同时也规避了所有大学理科预修课程(因为没把握得“A”)。在那个数字电视录像机还没有出现的年代,我根据电视剧《圣巴巴拉》的播出时间和放学打工的时间安排好高三的课程,以确保每天下午1点就能离开学校。上了布朗大学之后,我依然沿用这个方法。由于这所大学没有基础课程,其精心设计的课程结构非常符合我最少付出的原则。不想学理科?那就不用学。你可以把数学置于脑后。作为一个浅尝辄止、不求甚解的半吊子学生,我轻松自如地游走于那些我感兴趣并且能取得好成绩的课程之间。虽然我既不信教又没有好的歌喉,我却报名参加了唱诗班。我还加入了女子橄榄球队,尽管我根本就不敢接球,更害怕被人抱住摔倒(但愿不会如此)。不过,我可不会抱着这种冒险心理对待任何一个“重要的”决定,比如我的学习成绩和毕业之后的发展轨迹。如果你想成功并知道如何成功,为什么还要去进行不必要的冒险?为什么要冒失败的风险呢?因为研究表明,只有通过犯错并弄清哪里出错以及如何改正才能真正学有所得。在成绩优秀却颇感迷茫的刚毕业的学生中,越来越多的人开始意识到,并不总是表现出色或是并不总是获得别人赞许也很重要。最近(编注:本文写于日),历史学家戴维·麦卡洛的儿子、中学英语教师小戴维·麦卡洛签下了一份出书合约,以其在毕业典礼上发表的一篇脍炙人口的演讲《你并不特别》(编注:该演讲请参见本刊2012年11月号《你并不特别》一文)为基础来写一本书。麦卡洛在那篇演讲中说,比起学到真正的知识,现在的年轻毕业生更想要的是积累各种荣誉,“他们关心的是这能为我带来什么好处?”根据宣传资料所言,这本书将就“生命是一场需要你照单全收的冒险,而不是一张告诉你该做什么的清单”进行讨论。尽管我要为自己逃避挑战和失败并因此未能收获有意义的教益的行为负全部责任,但整个大环境阻碍了如今的孩子们获得这种成长的机会。过度保护的家长们,一味追求考试分数的一所所学校,还有不容许有半点错误的大学预科体系,所有这些因素都让那些充满雄心壮志的孩子们不敢冒险犯错。连失败都不被允许,更别提下午看看肥皂剧了。我认识一位教授个人写作的小说家,她的学生主要是修读继续教育课程的成年学生和新移民。她讲述的给卫斯理大学的尖子生上课的一次经历就能说明一些问题。她在她带的所有班上都会用一个小活动来开始第一堂课。学生们互相问五个私人问题,然后再向老师提出同样的问题。这样的交换问答活动有助于营造出对写作研习班有益的融洽氛围。可是在卫斯理大学,第一个学生举手问道:“您对我们上您的这门课有何期望?”在好学生竞争激烈的环境中,“B+”几乎等同于不及格,而不及格是不能容忍的。在这种情况下,你还会觉得这一代的好学生在论文和考试中作弊越来越多奇怪吗?在纽约的名校史岱文森高中和哈佛大学发生的大规模作弊事件表明,越来越多的学生宁愿为了装点门面而放松对自己的道德要求。同时,学校教授的课程并不能有效地传达给学生,或者在传达给学生的时候已经变了味儿。我自己的顿悟——实际上那更像是一次与过去的告别——发生在我大四那年。当时我正在桂格麦片公司面试,解释自己的求职理由。忽然之间,我重新审视自己。难道我读了四年大学就是为了这个吗?我从事写作和公共事业的梦想去哪里了?我最终打断了自己的陈述,说:“抱歉,我搞错了,我实际上并不想在贵公司工作。”然后我走了出去。在那一刻,我知道自己需要做些和过去完全不同的事,一些我没想过会去做的事——不,实际上是一些我根本不想去做的事。我需要脱离原来的人生轨道,彻底推翻过去对自己作的所有界定,重新定位自己是谁,自己究竟想要什么。我必须做点儿什么,而我要做的事很可能会让我很惨,最后还可能成为一个可怕的错误。我当即决定从地图上选出一个国家,一个我毫不感兴趣的国家,一个有着不同的宗教、不同的种族和未知语言的国家,一个我人生地不熟的地方,一个我无法再按部就班地努力完成各项计划的地方。
不到一周,我就买了一张去泰国北部某个小城的单程票。
在那之后,我最终才真正学到了一些东西。By Pamela Paul,译 / 宋怡秋。本文选自《新东方英语·中学生》2013年12月号。购新刊,请点击下方“阅读原文”。
购买本刊Kindle版,请点击这里或下方封面,仅售2.99元/每期
本文来自微信公众账号提交,由微信啦收录,转载请注明出处。
微信扫码 分享文章鼓励的英文句子_经典语句大全
& 鼓励的英文句子
鼓励的英文句子
pain past is pleasure.无论多么艰难一定要咬牙冲过去,将来回忆起来一定甜蜜无比 &all things are difficult before they are easy.(凡事必先难后易。)[放弃投机取巧的幻想。] &cheer up! our troubles will soon be over. (振作起来!我们的困难很快就会过去。) &come on,be a man!来吧,像个男子汉! &don’t let one failure discourage you, try again. (不要因为一次失败就气馁,再试一试看。) &don’t look so blue and cheer up. (别那么垂头丧气,振作起来.) &don’t lose heart, whatever happens. (不管发生什么都不要气馁。) &no matter what happens, don’t be discouraged. (无论发生什么事,都不要气馁。) &four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more.(四个简短的词汇概括了成功的秘诀:多一点点!)[比别人多一点努力、多一点自律、多一点决心、多一点反省、多一点学习、多一点实践、多一点疯狂,多一点点就能创造奇迹!] &god helps those who help themselves.(天助自助者。)
great hopes make great man. (伟大的理想造就伟大的人。) &i believe you can improve it. 我相信你能做得更好。 &i must face the music and accept responsibility. (我必须勇于面对困难,承担责任。) &i must try and face problems properly C i am not scared of it. (我必须尝试着勇于面对困难―我并不害怕。) &i think you should go ahead. 我认为你应该继续干下去。 &if at first you dontt succeed,try,try,and try again. 如果一开始你没成功,尝试,尝试,再尝试!&nothing is impossible for a willing heart.(心之所愿,无所不成。)[坚持一个简单的信念就一定会成功。] &storms make trees take deeper roots.(风暴使树木深深扎根。)[感激敌人,感激挫折!] &thats better than i can do. 你比我做得好多了。 &the shortest answer is doing.(最简单的回答就是干。) &there is no reason to feel discouraged. 没有必要感到灰心。 &while there is life, there is hope.生命与希望随行 &you have my whole-hearted support. 我全心全意支持你。 &you need to take the bull by the horns. (你需要勇敢地面对困难。)
鼓励的英文句子 相关内容:
《和平年代》里的话:当幻想和现实面对时,总是很痛苦的。要么你被痛苦击倒,要么你把痛苦踩在脚下。 百万富翁削尖了脑袋想要挤进千万富翁那个圈子,千万富翁想着百尺竿头更进一步去和亿万富翁杯觥交错,亿万富翁想要和执掌生杀大权的政要...
聪明出于勤奋,天才在于积累--华罗庚 当你尽了自己的最大努力时,失败也是伟大的。 广交良友,增长知识。 好学而不勤问非真好学者。 驾驭命运的舵是奋斗。不抱有一丝幻想,不放弃一点机会,不停止一日努力。
“我,已经是埃及的法老,我可以给你想要的一切。如果是合理的,那么你要一,我给你二。即使是不合理的,我一样可以做一个不明事理的君主,满足你。” 别人装处,我只好装经验丰富。
a joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love.内心只要有爱在燃烧,就不然有快乐。 all things are difficult before they are easy.凡事必先难后易。
白刃相接 百十个腰鼓发出的沉重响声,碰撞在四野长着酸枣树的山崖上,山崖蓦然变成牛皮鼓面了,只听见隆隆,隆隆,隆隆。 除了黄土高原,哪里再有这么厚这么厚的土层啊! 短兵相接 多水的江南是易碎的玻璃,在那儿,打不得这样的腰鼓。
被人忽视?受人欺负?没人爱你?不要紧!就算这世上没人爱你、理你、重视你!我的大门依然为你敞开!成都市精神病院,给你一个五星级的家! 翠儿是这里远近山区里出名的俊女孩,成日价雨淋日晒,就是淋不萎,晒不黑,脸盘白白净净,眉眼清...
每个人都有潜在的能量,只是很容易:被习惯所掩盖,被时间所迷离,被惰性所消磨. 每一个人要有做一代豪杰的雄心斗志!应当做个开创一代的人。
不登高山,不知天之大;不临深谷,不知地之厚也。荀况 不是每个人都可以兴风作浪 朝为田舍郎,暮登天子堂。将相本无种,男儿当自强。《神童诗》 成长的日子撕了皮连着肉 传说人在最初是一个完整的圆因为触怒了神被分成两半于是我们穷其一...
查看更多>>

我要回帖

更多关于 鼓励让人开心的句子 的文章

随机推荐