初二英语作文,以My sammer racation为题,不用多少字,还有以希望为题的作文简单的,毕竟老师不信

初二英语作文,以My sammer racation为题,不用多少字,还有希望简单的,毕竟老师不信_百度知道帮我写一篇英语作文 求你了 迅速啊 急 题目例文都有my summer racation 例题是1.Where did you go?2.Who did you go with?3.How did you go there?4.Where did you visit?5.What did you eat 6.What did you do you do there 7.How did you feel?例文是:I went to Malaysia in July.I went there with my friends.I went there by plane.I visited many beautiful places there.And I ate lots of delicious food.Yummy!I went swimming in the sea there.And I saw lots of small fish in the sea.I felt very happy.答的好另有奖励、、希望能认真弄.
大爱猫7m▲2DI
This summer.I went to hawaii in July .And I went there with my parents.I went there by plane.I heard that the scenery here is very beautiful,So I visited many islands there.I ate a lot of seafood.They are very delicious.Then I came to the sea.There I saw many seas.They are very great.I felt very happy.I want to go again.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码问题补充&&
本页链接:
是summer吧,暑假——————————————————————————————————————锻炼锻炼自己写吧小朋花储羔肥薏堵割瑟公鸡友
娜娜一生推&9-01 21:53
猜你感兴趣my favorite racation plan的英语作文急a
奥尼尔1875
My winter vacation is coming,so I have a plan for that.First I want to go skiing in the snow ,the white and beautiful snow,because I like snow and winter very much.Second I must finish my homework as soon as possible.Third of course the Spring Festival is my favourite holiday,on that day we will play together and get some money from our parents and relatives.I cannot wait any more.I think I will have a wonderful winter vacation and I will enjoy myself during that.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文my racation_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 pretty cation 的文章

随机推荐