以my happiest day亮为题目的作文英语作文,80词内🙏🙏

八年级上册英语作文 80字左右
枫默有爱i53
my Happiest Day Today is Friday.It is my thirteenth birthday.I got up very early in the morning and put on my new clothes happily.My parents bought me the new clothes as my birthday presents.I went to school earlier than before.I invited many of my classmates to come to my birthday party in the evening.Evening came at last.Many of my classmate came to my home.they bought me lots of beautiful presents.they all said,"Happy birthday to you!" We sang birthday songs happily.then my parents brought out a big birthday cake,saying,"We love you for ever.Happy birthday!"At the end of the party,we ate the birthday cake and some other delicious food.How happy I was!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A mother's loveMy mother is a childish.Mother loved singing, dancing, but love, since from my sister and a year later, many old mother.Since then, mother will no longer go dancing. Just...
扫描下载二维码my happiest day 英语作文 带翻译
蘑菇█紺r0
a happy day Today,I got up very early,I had a very good breakfast,then I went out to play with my friend,We had a very good time.In the afternoon,I went swimming with my father,it was very hot,but we felt very good in the water.After supper I began to do my homework,I didn't think it is difficult,so I finished it very early.Then I read some books and went to bed 翻译:一今天愉快日子,我非常早些时候起床,我饱吃早餐很好,然后我罢工和我的朋友玩,我们玩得愉快很好.在下午,我去充溢着我的父亲,它是非常激烈,但是我们在水中感觉到很好好.在晚饭以后我开始做我的我是的作业没有认为它是困难,所以我完成它非常early.Then我阅读一些书和去睡觉a happy day Today,I got up very early,I had a very good breakfast,then I went out to play with my friend,We had a very good time.In the afternoon,I went swimming with my father,it was very hot,but we felt very good in the water.After supper I began to do my homework,I didn't think it is difficult,so I finished it very early.Then I read some books and went to bed 翻译:一今天愉快日子,我非常早些时候起床,我饱吃早餐很好,然后我罢工和我的朋友玩,我们玩得愉快很好.在下午,我去充溢着我的父亲,它是非常激烈,但是我们在水中感觉到很好好.在晚饭以后我开始做我的我是的作业没有认为它是困难,所以我完成它非常early.Then我阅读一些书和去睡觉
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Yesterday was my thirteenth birthday. My parents had a birthday party for me. I invited my friends to my party. My parents bought new clothes and some books as my birthday presents. How happy I felt w...
扫描下载二维码八年级上册英语作文 80字左右
枫默有爱i53
my Happiest Day Today is Friday.It is my thirteenth birthday.I got up very early in the morning and put on my new clothes happily.My parents bought me the new clothes as my birthday presents.I went to school earlier than before.I invited many of my classmates to come to my birthday party in the evening.Evening came at last.Many of my classmate came to my home.they bought me lots of beautiful presents.they all said,"Happy birthday to you!" We sang birthday songs happily.then my parents brought out a big birthday cake,saying,"We love you for ever.Happy birthday!"At the end of the party,we ate the birthday cake and some other delicious food.How happy I was!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A mother's loveMy mother is a childish.Mother loved singing, dancing, but love, since from my sister and a year later, many old mother.Since then, mother will no longer go dancing. Just...
扫描下载二维码查看: 524|回复: 15
感谢,🙏孔方、万里行兄弟。
经验275 点
金钱105 金轮胎
在线时间8 小时
主题帖子积分
e族天使, 积分 528, 距离下一级还需 472 积分
e族天使, 积分 528, 距离下一级还需 472 积分
周六下午在永定河京良桥下水坑附近,因救援其他涉水车辆。不慎自己的蓝色车牌丢失。
周日孔方、万里行两位兄弟就捡到了车牌、物归原主,万分感谢!
[ 本帖最后由 空调 于
15:49 编辑 ]