hellobabyboy!iamchineseboy短文

小学四年级英语小短文
我的图书馆
小学四年级英语小短文
小学四年级英语小短文
& John is my good friend. He is from England(英国). We are of the same age(相同年龄). But we are mot in the same class(班级). He’s in Class 6. I’m in Class 1. John’s sister is not a student. She is five. She’s a nice girl. I like her very much. John’s mother is a nurse. His father is a teacher.
※ same [seim] 相同&&&
※ age&[ed?]& 年龄& &&
※ class [klɑ:s] 班级
Alice: Hello, I’m Alice. I’m a new student.
Amy: &&Hello, my name is Amy. Welcome to our
Alice: Thank you. I like my new school very
Amy:&& Me too. Let’s go to our class, OK?
Alice: OK. Let’s go. Who’s that man? Is he our
Chinese(汉语) teacher?
Amy: &&No, he’s our English teacher, Mr Zhang.
Alice: I see. Who’s that girl?
Amy: &&She’s Helen. She’s a new student, too.
★ 春节(the Spring Festival)
※ festival ['fest?v?l] 节日
Tom: Hello, Ben.
Ben: Hi, Tom, Welcome to my home! Come in,
Tom: Thank you, Ben, is this your family photo?
Ben: Yes, it’s my new photo.
Tom: Who’s this man with brown hair? Is he your
Ben: No, he isn’t. He is my uncle. He is a
Chinese teacher.
Tom: Who is the woman in the blue dress?
Ben: She is my mother. She is a good doctor.
Tom: Really? My father is a doctor, too. The
girl with big eyes is so lovely!
Ben: Yes, she is. She is my young sister. She
is only(只有) five.
※ only &['?unli] 只有
Hello, I’m Wang Bing. Welcome to my birthday party(生日聚会). Can you see the girl with long hair? She’s my sister. Her name is Wang Ling. She’s seven. She’s a student. She likes drawing pictures. The woman in the red dress is my aunt. The woman beside(在……旁边) her is my mother. She is in a yellow blouse and a blue skirt. Look, the man with a big nose is my uncle. Where’s my father? He’s sitting on the sofa, the one in the orange shirt.
★ 复活节(Easter) 3月21日(March 21 st)或春分月圆后的第一个星期日
※ Easter ['i:st?] 复活节
※ March [mɑ:t?] 三月
& Susan is my good friend. She’s a Chinese girl. She’s eleven. She has long hair and a small mouth. Her brother, Jim, is twelve. He has two big eyes and he’s not tall. They like storybooks and puzzles very much.
&& Every morning, they have breakfast together. Susan likes a carton of milk and some biscuits for breakfast. But Jim likes eggs and some orange juice in the morning. Today Susan can’t find her milk. Look! Their cat, Mimi, is drinking it near the table. Perhaps she wants to have a nice breakfast, too!
※ puzzle& ['p?zl] 猜谜,智力游戏
※ biscuit& ['biskit] 饼干
&& This is a picture of Tina’s family. Tina is a student. She is in a red dress today. Her coat is blue. The man in a brown shirt is Tina’s father, Mr Black. He’s a policeman. The woman is Tina’s mother, Mrs Black. She is in a red hat. She is a nurse. The boy is Tina’s brother, Jim. He is in a black jacket and green trousers. He is a student, too.
& Hello, everyone. My name is Yang Ling. I’m new here. I’m a Chinese girl. I’m ten. I’m a student. My father is thirty-eight. He’s a policeman. He is very brave(勇敢的). My mother is thirty-five. She is a good nurse. I love my father and mother.
★ 愚人节(April Fool’s Day)& 4月1日(April 1st)
※ brave& [breiv] 勇敢的& April ['eipr?l] 四月
※ fool [fu:l] 傻瓜,白痴
& Hello, welcome to our school. I’m Sally. I’m a student. I’m an English girl. I’m nine years old. I have a brother. His name is Mike. He is a student, too. Mike and I like fruit very much. But we like different(不同的)fruit. I like pears but he likes bananas. I like peaches but he likes pineapples. I like green apples but he likes red ones.
& Look! There are so many fruits: apples, mangoes, bananas, coconuts(椰子), cherries(樱桃), oranges, watermelons and so on(等等). There are red apples and green apples. The oranges and bananas are yellow. They’re so nice. Look at the watermelons. They are so big. Who’s the man in the blue shirt? Oh, he is Mr Li. He is buying fruit. He buys some red apples and mangoes. They’re nice.
※ different ['dif?r?nt] 不同的
※ coconut ['k?uk?n?t] 椰子 cherry['t?eri] 樱桃
A: Good afternoon.
B: Good afternoon, Mike. Can I help you?
A: I’d like some peaches. Where are the
B: Look, they are in the baskets(篮子) on that shelf(架子). How many kilos do you want?
A: I’d like three kilos.
B: By the way, here are some fresh(新鲜的)
grapes. They are very sweet. Would you like
A: That’s very nice, but I don’t like grapes. I just want three kilons of peaches.
B: OK. Here you are.
A: How much are they?
B: Twenty-one yuan, please.
A: Here you are.
B: Thank you. Goodbye!
A: Goodbye!
★劳动节(Labour Day) 5月1日(May 1st)
※ basket ['bɑ:skit] 篮子& shelf [?elf] 架子
※ fresh [fre?] &新鲜&&&&&&& Labour ['leib?] 劳动
Gao Shan: &Hello, Wang Bing!
Wang Bing: Hello, Gao Shan, Welcome to my
birthday party!
Gao Shan: &Thank you. Who’s the girl with long
Wang Bing: She’s my sister.
Gao Shan: &Is that your mother?
Wang Bing: Which one?
Gao Shan: &The one in the red dress.
Wang Bing: &No, she’s my aunt. Look, that’s my
&mother. The one in the blue skirt.
Gao Shan:& &Oh, I see. Who’s the man with a big
Wang Bing: He’s my uncle. He’s a doctor.
Gao Shan: &And where’s your father?
Wang Bing: He’s over there, the one in the
brown jacket.
& Hello, I’m Jack, I’m an English(英国的) boy. I’m twelve. This is a picture of my family. This is my father, Mr Black. The woman is my mother, Mrs Black. This is my sister, Jane. Can you see the boy? It’s me. Jane and I are students in No.3 Primary School(小学). My father and my mother are English teachers of our school. We are all fine in China.
& I have a good friend. It has a round face. On its face, it has three hands. One is short, the other two(另外两个) are long. It has no arms, but its hands turn round and round. It has no feet or legs, but it can go all day and night(整日整夜). It has no mouth, but it can talk. It has no eyes and no ears.
★ 母亲节(Mother’s Day) 5月的第二个星期日(the second Sunday in May)
※ primary['praim?ri] 最初的 other['?e?]另外的
TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&发表日期:
Since I went to middle school, I left my hometown and moved to the city to live with my parents. I missed the time when I stayed at my hometown. ...
发表日期:
When people see the disabled man, they will feel pity and treat them as the incapable person. It is often believed that a healthy man is physically healthy, but the fact is not true....
发表日期:
One day, when I was watching TV, I heard the song Yellow. The rhythm was so beautiful and I listened to the song with all my heart....
发表日期:
Last year, I went to Guilin for travel. It was a nice trip. I not only saw the beautiful scenery, but also made a good friend. She was from England and she was also a middle school student. ...
发表日期:
It is the good news that our school had hired a foreign teach to give us
English class once a week. We were so curious about him. ...
发表日期:
English has been the main subject for Chinese students. They have to learn it since primary school. But most parents have let their children learn English when they start to learn talking. ...
发表日期:
I always want to grow up soon, so that I can leave my parents and to be free all the time. But last night, I saw a movie about a child who got the magic and then he became an adult....
发表日期:
There is an old Chinese saying that the moon in the hometown is full. Everytime when I go back to my hometown, I will think of this saying. ...
发表日期:
When I finished my study from primary school, I had to face the hard choices. One was to stay at my hometown and went to the nearest middle school, the other was to move to the city with my parents....
发表日期:
Some classic articles in the textbook will be kicked out and the new articles will be brought in. When people heard the news, they felt pity about it, because the articles from Lu Xun were so humorous and profound....
发表日期:
The American popular female singer Lady Gaga is famous for creating the fashion. Of course, the fashion she created is not accepted by the old generation but is admired by the young people....
发表日期:
Today, I saw an very interesting movie. The story was about a boy met a girl who lived next to him since he was very small. The girl was so active and the boy was very shy....
发表日期:
Last year, I went to Guilin for travel. On the train, I felt so bored. A girl who sat next to me was reading a book, which caught my attention. ...
发表日期:
My mother always complains about my father. She said he was lazy and spent less time to stay with me. Actually, in my eyes, my father is a qualified father. ...
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 iamgoodboy歌在线试听 的文章

随机推荐