我的暑假英语作文80字文

您当前的位置: &
& 文章正文
我的暑假英语小作文
10:39&&作者:&&来源:互联网&&字号:|
暑假已经过去,初中的同学们都升了一个年级,开始了新学期的生活。在暑假是一个体验生活,亲近大自然的假期,很多老是都会给同学们布置暑假作业,对于语文来说最常见的就是要求同学们每天写日记、周记。对于英语来说也不例外,老师喜欢给同学们出一个英语作文题目,是关于暑假生活的,很多的同学们对英语作文的写作不是得心应手,在写作作文的时候不知道写些什么内容,下面小编就关于“我的暑假英语作文”给大家分享几种写作方法。
对于“我的暑假英语作文”这样的英语作业,不外乎就是写暑假中的生活体验、奇人趣事,或者是以书信、日记的形式记录生活或者舒服思念。下面给大家举一个写生活体验的“我的暑假英语作文”的例子。
My Summer holiday
I often go to see my grandma grandpa during my summer vacation.They are both
seventy years old live in the country happily. Summer view of the countryside is
very beautiful. i can do many interesting things there. I am used to getting up
early in the morning, breathing the fresh air,listening to the birds singing,
enjoying the green trees, red flowers the river. i like fishing with my friends.
when night comes, i sit under the tree with my grandma, listening to her telling
me many funny stories. and i tell her some new things happening in the city.
when i have to go back,i am always reluctant to go. i really feel happy living
in the country.
这个小作文主要就是从在暑假中去农村看望爷爷奶奶,感受到农村的环境优美,空气清新,并且介绍了自己在农村度过的美好时光。这样的一种写作方法就是记录自己生活的一种方法,多数孩子们喜欢用这样的方式来写作英语作文。
除了这种陈述式的“我的暑假英语作文”写作之外,还有一种也是很常见的,是以日记的形式出现。比如:A Present For Mother’s
Everyone should give his mother a present when his mother’s birthday is
coming. It is 25th May Sunday. Today is Han Mei’s mother’s birthday. So she
wanted to give her mother a special present. What present should she give? Maybe
a bunch of flowers a birthday card are the best presents. A card is cheaper. But
it is bad for trees. The more I buy cards, the more trees will be cut by people.
So what another present should she give? Let me tell you this present.
It was five o’clock. It was time to surprise her mother. When Han Mei’s
mother came home, Han Mei said Happy Birthday to her mother. Then she cleaned
her mother’s feet. As you can see, her mother was very surprise.Why do you think
it was a good present?
通过以上的连个“我的暑假英语作文”例子的了解,大家应该知道了在暑假中采用什么题材,从哪些方面写做关于暑假的英语作文。实际上多谢英语作文对于提高英语水平很有帮助,在这里小编建议大家要在平时的时候多写英语周记,这样即可锻炼语法又可以熟悉单词。
&更多中学资讯请点击&&
&更多中学课程请点击&&
温馨小贴士:
  1.咨询电话:(每天 9:00-18:00)
  2.上海新东方官网:
(责任编辑:马玉婷)
更多文章推荐
热门资讯排行
大家都在找我的暑假 My Summer Holiday
Summer holiday is coming.I am going to do many things that I want to do.&For exampie,first I will jion a soccer club,because I like playing soccer.During the summer holiday, I want to practice more to improve my skills.Second I will go to my grandma's house,because I miss her very much.I want to stay with her for several days.Last I will help my mother do some housework. She was really tired when I was go to school. Except for taking care of me, she also has to work. Therefore, I want to help her in the holidays.What will you do on Summer Holiday?
暑假就要到来了,我打算做一些我想做的事。比如说,首先我要参加一个足球俱乐部,因为我喜欢踢足球。暑假期间,我想多练习以提高我的技术。其次,我要去奶奶家,因为我很想念她。我想和她待几天。最后,我会帮我妈妈做些家务。我去学校的时候她真的很累。除了要照顾我之外,她还要工作。因此,我想在假期帮助她。暑假你会做些什么呢?
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有篇一:我的暑假At college, I missed my parents a lot. As the term was drawing to an end, I eagerly looked forward to going home. And I planned to do a thousand and one things during the vacation. Above all, I wanted to help my mother with housework. I also wished to read many hooks which my teachers had recommended. However, at home, my mother would never let me do anything. She completely deprived me of sharing her work. As soon as I opened a book to read,she would sit down beside me and ask me about all kinds of things at the college. To please her,I told her one thing after another,and soon I forgot all about books. Even when I was actually reading,she would, now and then,insist that I should eat an egg or drink a cup of tea. When I left home at the end of the vacation, not a thing in my plan had been carried out. But I felt very happy. I believed much more deeply than before in the old saying: Home, sweet home. There&s no place like home!篇二:我的暑假计划My holiday life will be busy but interesting.I am going to do my homework every day so that I can finish my homework on time.I am going to the library to borrow some books and go to the shops to buy some books so that I can read some interesting books.I am going to play sports such as playing basketball,table tennis,swimming and so on .Of course I am going to help my parents do some housework because they are busy with their work every day.I am going to spend a week in Shanghai with my parents so that we can see the expo.I am sure I am going to have an interesting and happy summer vacation.篇三:我的暑假Summertime is the best time of the year.There is no school for months and I get to do what I want.With no tests and no homework,I&m as free as a bird.I do many things during the summer vacation.I relax by reading books and watching TV.I also hang out with my friends and travel with my family.However,I don&t only play in summer.I take advantage#from 我的暑假英语作文4篇来自 end# of the free time to learn more.For example,last summer I learned to swim.This summer I might study computers or English.Summer vacation flies by fast,so it&s important to do as much as you can.My Summer HolidayI went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays this year. I liked green plants, clear rivers and lovely amimals there.I breathed the fresh air on the mountain and sometimes I went swimming in the river. I kept a diary every day.I liked not only the scene of the countryside, but also the people there. I helped them to do farm work. I also helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons. The children were interested in English. They were good at reading and writing, but did not do well in listening and speaking. I helped them improve their listening and speaking. Their parents thought highly of me. I realized that knowledge is greatly needed in the countryside.篇四:我的暑假文章出自,转载请保留此链接!I spent a really interesting holiday last summer.I went to Hailan with my families.We played happily.I laid on the beach and saw the blue sea.I felt really exciting. We collected beautiful shells.And had many sea food.I enjoyed this summer trip very much.I plan to go there again.it is a really great place to visit.How about your holiday?was it wonderful?Please tell me.This funny holidayThis summer holiday is so full of fun .because I help my mother do the housework every day.In everday morning . I get up at 9 am and help my mother cooking breakfast. After breakfast, I go to do myself homework,then my mother help me washing dishes.I always finish my homework within 2 or 3 hours .When the noon come . We often cooking lunch together . But sometime my mother very busy , then I cooking lunch alone.In 4 pm to 6 pm ,at the afternoon . I will go swimming everyday . I always invent my good friend with me go swimming . It can let me relex and happy .So I say my summer holiday in this term is full of fun .作文:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关作文:
48小时热门我的暑假英语作文80字(附翻译)
<meta name="Description" content="  导语:我的暑假生活是阳光的、灿烂的、快乐的。你们和我一样吗?下面是cnfla儿童网小编为您收集整理的英语作文,希望对您有所帮助。
  我的暑假英语作文_第1篇:  "/>
欢迎来到CNFLA学习网, 免费公益的学习网站!
我的暑假英语作文80字(附翻译)
来源:cnfla儿童网浏览:6
  导语:我的暑假生活是阳光的、灿烂的、快乐的。你们和我一样吗?下面是cnfla儿童网小编为您收集整理的英语作文,希望对您有所帮助。  我的暑假英语作文_第1篇:  Summer vacation, every student is looking forward to. And during the summer vacation, many students will say: &it is better to go to school?& was my mother&#39;s nagging upgrade, we can be free, but for some reason had murdered the freedom.  Take a look at that false life, isn&#39;t it in hot water.  In the morning, so I Yang father-in-law had, according to the earth in the warm sunshine. Listen, Is the pe Is the time to I wake up. I get up early, put on the clothes go to outside exercise. Home, the mother of breakfast before me happiness hangs over my whole body. Our family had a sweet breakfast.  Morning, mother do the housework, I&#39;m playing computer, dad go to work,  At noon, laughter filled the room. Eating while chatting. Finished eating dinner, it was time for our family to sleep. Look, dad in the dozen shout,
Mom what look also have no, but I know he went to bed already. In the evening, again a at dinner, and laughter...  Summer day after day to repeat, but I don&#39;t greasy at all. This is my summer vacation, a warm and happy summer vacation. I&#39;m so happy!  暑假,是每个学生都盼望的。而过暑假期间,很多学生都会说:“还不如上学呢”是妈妈的唠叨升级了,是我们能得到自由,但因为某些原因却把自由谋杀了。  那就来看看的假生活,是不是在水深火热中。  早晨,太我阳公公早已升空,温暖的阳光照着大地。听,是小鸟在唱歌;是人在锻炼;是我醒来的时刻。早早起床的我,穿好衣服就去外面锻炼身体。回家,妈妈把早餐摆在我面前,幸福笼罩着我全身。我们一家吃了一顿温馨的早餐。  上午,妈妈做家务,我在玩电脑,爸爸上班了,  中午,欢声笑语充满了整个屋子。一边吃饭一边闲聊。吃完了饭就到了我们一家的睡觉时间。瞧,爸爸在打着呼噜,应该睡得很熟;妈妈什么表情也没有,但我知道他睡觉本来就这样。晚上,又是一家在吃饭,又是欢声笑语…  暑假一天天的再重复,可我却一点也不腻。这就是我的暑假,一个温馨又快乐的暑假。我真高兴!  我的暑假英语作文_第2篇:  Twinkling of an eye the past for a month, summer vacation is over half, also think about this a month of doing, still really many, let everyone together and have a look.  This summer holiday, my mother said that let me to arrange my study life, to cultivate exercise my ability of autonomous learning, I agreed.  From Monday to Friday, every day I get up at 8 o &#39;clock, after dinner to study, usually do a math problem, although often do very headache, but I still insist on, because I believe that mind is will rust away. After finishing the homework, I usually stay at home in the afternoon, play first, and then later summer vacation homework, and then practice writing, the last reading an English passage and reference books, sometimes I will go to the bookshop about Shao Jiapeng reading, sometimes I will go to the library reading. In the evening, I am doomed to go downstairs and new friends in the neighbourhood downstairs happily play more than two hours, we sometimes streets cycling, swimming, sometimes sometimes skateboarding, busy busy. On weekends, I sometimes see a movie about good friend, sometimes in the surrounding attractions around, sometimes mom and dad took me to a friend party.  This summer vacation, my biggest harvest is to exercise the body, clearly feel body state is much better than before, the second is met new friends, and established a memorable friendship.  I hope this summer vacation can have faster, to see the teacher the classmates early, but loathe to give up too fast, after all this free day is too little.  转眼间过去了一个月,暑假也已经过去了一半,想想这一个月所做的事,还真不少,下面就让大家一起看看吧。  这个暑假,妈妈说让我自己来安排我的学习生活,要培养锻炼我的自主学习能力,我一口答应了。  周一到周五,每天我都8点起床,吃完饭后学习,通常会做几道数学题,虽然经常做得很头疼,但我仍然坚持,因为我相信,脑子不动是会锈掉的。写完作业后,下午我通常都是呆在家里,先玩一会儿,再写会儿暑假作业、然后练练字,最后读一篇英语短文和课外书,有的时候我也会约邵加鹏一起去书店看书,有时我自己去图书馆看会书。到了晚上,我都铁定要下楼和在小区里新认识的朋友们在楼下痛快地玩2个多小时,我们有时满大街骑车,有时游泳,有时滑滑板,忙得不亦乐乎。到了周末,我有时约上好朋友看场电影,有时在周边景点转转,有时爸爸妈妈带我参加朋友聚会。  这个暑假,我最大的收获一是锻炼了身体,明显感觉身体状态比以前好多了,二是结识了新朋友,建立了难忘的友情。  我希望这个暑假能过得快一点,能早点见到老师同学们,但又舍不得过得太快,毕竟这种自在的日子太少了。更多相关热门文章推荐阅读:1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.
本站致力于提供:、
力争打造健康绿色的儿童网站!
如果无意之中侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,本站将在3个工作日内删除Copyright 2016 All rights reserved&&&&&& 我的暑假英语作文如下(中英对照):
  暑假期间我经常去看望我的爷爷奶奶,他们都已经70岁了,住在乡下。夏天的乡下非常漂亮,我可以在那里做很多有趣的事情。我习惯一大清早起床,呼吸新鲜空气,聆听鸟儿欢唱,欣赏绿树红花和门前的小河。我还喜欢跟伙伴们一起钓鱼。夜幕降临时,我就坐在树下,听奶奶讲动听的故事。我也会给她讲一些城里的新鲜事。每次该回城时,我总是恋恋不舍。我确实喜欢乡下的生活。
  I often go to see my grandma and grandpa during my summer vacation.They are both seventy years old and live in the country happily. Summer view of the countryside is very beautiful. I can do many interesting things there. I am used to getting up early in the morning, breathing the fresh air,listening to the birds singing, and enjoying the green trees, red flowers and the river. I like fishing with my friends. When night comes, I sit under the tree with my grandma, listening to her telling me many funny stories. And I tell her some new things happening in the city. When I have to go back,I am always reluctant to go. I really feel happy living in the country.
  为了有一个丰富多彩的暑假,我安排好了自己的学习计划,我严格按照自己的计划学习。我给自己放了一个小假,外出旅行了3天,我学到了许多书上学不到的东西。我也看了许多名著,增长了我的知识。我拜访了许多朋友,我经常和他们去书店看书,这不仅增加了知识,也促进了友谊。这真是一个有意义的暑假。
 In order to have a rich and colorful summer vacation, I planned her plan, I strictly according to the plans of their own learning. I give myself a small vacation, travel for three days, I learned a lot of things can not go to school books. I can see many masterpieces, growth my knowledge. I visited many friends, I often and they went to the bookstore and read a book, which not only increase the knowledge, but also promoted the friendship. It is really a meaningful summer vacation.
&&&&& 范例二:
&&&&&&& summer job
  the summer job is a tradition among students of american universities. long before the end of the school year,students begin their search for jobs during vacation ( june, july, and august)。
  students send letters to businesses, talk to employers about job opportunities durlng the summer, and ask friends and relarives to be on the lookout for jobs for them. by june the students have usually
  solved the problem and begin to make preparations for leaving their books to enter the business world.
  reasons for wanting a summer job are different from student to student. some work to help pay t others work to gain experience in thei still others work just for the fun of it.
  typist, construction worker, salesman, lifeguard, and waiter  these are some of the more common jobs that students try to find during the summer months. but many young people find work that is a little more unusual.
推荐阅读:&& &&
的错误意识
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话

我要回帖

更多关于 英语文章学习网站 的文章

随机推荐