Hang up the telephone
And just be here with me
I like the summer rain
I like the sounds you make
We put the world away
We get so disconnected
You are my getaway
Hang up the telephone and just be here with me
I like the summer rain I like the sounds you make We put the world away We get so disconnected You are my getaway You are my favorite place We put the w
What's happening now
Here are just a few examples of recent designs from the Keep Calm-o-Matic creative community. Click through to see more designs, create your own, share designs and purchase customised products.
Here are just a few examples of recent designs from the Keep Calm-o-Matic creative community.
2 days, 4 hours ago
2 years, 9 months ago
Poster contains sexually explicit content
Poster contains racially provocative language or themes
Poster contains potentially illegal content
Poster contains grossly offensive content
Why are you reporting this poster?Relax to the sound of rain with Rainfor.me
Like the site? Share with your friends!
Design and development of this site performed by
Hosting services
Web hosting provided by , audio files hosting by
Copyrights
The site design and content are copyrighted material of rainfor.me.
Rain Files
The rain audio files (now modified) originated from Tailored Music, Inc by James Dueck. Audio under
Audio editing withLi Jun China I dislike rain. It seems that even though you have an umbrella, you can’t protect yourself from the rain. Whenever it rains, I’ll get wet so I have to go back home to change my clothes. It is just uncomfortable.
Kate Ukraine I love spring. In spring, it starts to get warm. I enjoy going outside without a coat. And it never gets too hot in spring. I dislike the hot summer because we can’t find a place to get away from the hot sun at all.
Lucy America I like rainy days. When it is raining, I can read my favorite book in a warm bed. I also like listening to the sound of rain. It makes me relaxed.
Simon Russia My favorite season is summer. There are two reasons why I like it. First, I was born in summer, Second, it’s hot in summer, and I like to swim in the sea and
on the beach.
小题1:___________ doesn’t like the rainy weather.
小题2:The child from __________enjoys the rain sound and __________ likes hot days best.
A.Ukraine, Li Jun
B.China, Lucy
C.America, Simon
D.Russia, Kate
小题3: The
underlined word “sunbathe” means “_________” in Chinese.
小题4:Which of the following is WRONG?
A.Li Jun thinks hot days make him uncomfortable.
B.Kate enjoys going outside without a coat in warm weather.
C.Lucy likes reading in a warm bed on a rainy day.
D.Simon likes to swim in the sea and sunbathe on the beach on hot days.
小题5:The form wants to tell us ______________.
A.children all over the world like rainy days
B.different children like different kinds of weather
C.different children have different ways to study
D.what children usually do in different kinds of weather_人物传记类阅读&&&故事类阅读 - 看题库
Li JunChinaI dislike rain. It seems that even though you have an umbrella, you can’t protect yourself from the rain. Whenever it rains, I’ll get wet so I have to go back home to change my clothes. It is just uncomfortable.
KateUkraineI love spring. In spring, it starts to get warm. I enjoy going outside without a coat. And it never gets too hot in spring. I dislike the hot summer because we can’t find a place to get away from the hot sun at all.
LucyAmericaI like rainy days. When it is raining, I can read my favorite book in a warm bed. I also like listening to the sound of rain. It makes me relaxed.
SimonRussiaMy favorite season is summer. There are two reasons why I like it. First, I was born in summer, Second, it’s hot in summer, and I like to swim in the sea and sunbathe on the beach.
小题1:___________ doesn’t like the rainy weather.
小题2:The child from __________enjoys the rain sound and __________ likes hot days best.
A.Ukraine, Li Jun
B.China, Lucy
C.America, Simon
D.Russia, Kate
小题3: The& underlined word “sunbathe” means “_________” in Chinese.
小题4:Which of the following is WRONG?
A.Li Jun thinks hot days make him uncomfortable.
B.Kate enjoys going outside without a coat in warm weather.
C.Lucy likes reading in a warm bed on a rainy day.
D.Simon likes to swim in the sea and sunbathe on the beach on hot days.
小题5:The form wants to tell us ______________.
A.children all over the world like rainy days
B.different children like different kinds of weather
C.different children have different ways to study
D.what children usually do in different kinds of weather
小题1:根据文章内容Li Jun
I dislike rain. It seems that even though you have an umbrella, you can’t protect yourself from the rain. Whenever it rains, I’ll get wet so I have to go back home to change my clothes. It is just uncomfortable.可知答案为C
小题2:根据文章内容Simon
My favorite season is summer. There are two reasons why I like it. First, I was born in summer, Second, it’s hot in summer, and I like to swim in the sea and
sunbathe on the beach.可知答案为C
小题3:根据单词的意思可知答案为B
小题4:根据文章内容大意可知答案为A
小题5:根据文章内容大意可知答案为B114网址导航Sunshine Is Overrated : I Love the Rain,it Makes Me Happy Story & Experience
This browser is out of date and will not support some of this site's functionality. For better site performance, please update your browser to the newest version:
Sunshine Is Overrated
There aren't as many rainy days as there are sunny days where I live, so I think they should be cherished.
I love the sound, the smell, the way it runs down the windows.
If it thunders, God gets extra credit.
SEND TO A FRIEND:

我要回帖

更多关于 sound of love 的文章

随机推荐