周宇 英语记忆少用英语解释怎么说

当前位置: &
稀少的英文
英文翻译 few and far between 短语和例子
例句与用法Polyhedra with seven vertices are rare .具有七个顶点的多面体是稀少的。This made books costly and rare .这使书籍的价格昂贵而且稀少。It was sparsely wooded and desolate .这里树木稀少,荒无人烟。The population is thin in this part of the country .该国的那一地区人口稀少。The land is too rank to grow corn .土地过肥不宜种谷类(徒长枝叶,结实稀少)。Toward the suburb the houses begin to thin out ...靠近市郊的地方房屋渐渐稀少。The total number of the inhabitants will be small .其全部生长物的数量亦必稀少。Traffic on the street was light .路上车辆相当稀少。Gradually the crowd grew thinner .人群渐渐地稀少。The traffic was thinning out .来往车辆渐渐稀少了。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
稀少的英文翻译,稀少英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译稀少,稀少的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved我词汇量很少用英语怎么说
I have very little vocabulary
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My vocabulary is rarely!
My vocabulary are very few =============望采纳
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
少而精的英文
英文翻译smaller quantity, fewer but better 短语和例子
例句与用法Teaching content should be concise .教学内容要少而精。Teaching content should be chosen concisely教学内容的选择要做到“少而精” 。 Books , like friends , should be few and well chosen书籍如朋友,应该少而精。 Books and friends should be few but good谚买书如交友,必须少而精。 Books and friends should be few but good书和朋友一样都应该少而精。 Books and friends should be few but good读书如交友,应求少而精I have this thing about sauces . less is more调料的事. . .少而精嘛Books and friends should be few but good书与朋友都应少而精。 Books and friends should be few but good书和朋友要少而精。 Better to read little with thought than much with levity and quickness读书与其多而草率,不如少而精研更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
少而精的英文翻译,少而精英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译少而精,少而精的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved我们应该尽量少用小汽车用英语怎么说求大神帮助
We shall less fire the donkey engine as far as possible.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码年少用英语怎么说
沪江词库精选年少用英语怎么说、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: juniority
The lawyer pleaded his client's youth in extenuation of the crime.
律师以其当事人年少为由请求减轻其罪行。
in the days of my juvenility
在我年少的时候
The man who saves when young will have more to spend when he is old
"年少节俭,年老不愁"
The quality or conditiyouthfulness.
年少年轻的特性或状态;青年特性
&Childhood shows the man, as morning shows the day&
看人看年少,看天看破晓
Why so dull and mute, young sinner?
为保这样话也不讲,年少的罪人,低头半晌?
There are some countries in the world where there is little rain at anytime. The farmers have to irrigate their fields.
世界上有些国家终年少雨。农民必须灌溉他们的田地。
英文翻译推荐
in the prime of life
for years and years
year after year
parachronism
chronicler
chronology
2016年少英文怎么写由沪江网提供。

我要回帖

更多关于 解释英文怎么说 的文章

随机推荐